✧ ooc chat ✧

Yep, Tuesday. I can't give a guarantee time cause next week is CNY so I'd be busy celebrating the hols with my fam. I'll get the RP up if I have time to squeeze in the afternoon. If not, I should have it up at night. & yes, I'm in that time zone.

Oh thank lord we are apparently close. I think I can do night. I mean, I'd rather stay up late to RP than it to initiate in my school hours lol. Anyway, thanks for the info!

14 minutes ago, Aster said:

Yep, Tuesday. I can't give a guarantee time cause next week is CNY so I'd be busy celebrating the hols with my fam. I'll get the RP up if I have time to squeeze in the afternoon. If not, I should have it up at night. & yes, I'm in that time zone.

Isn't the first day of CNY on the 28th of Jan? Same deal with me here and what do you know? I'm in the same time zone as you too :P

Isn't the first day of CNY on the 28th of Jan? Same deal with me here and what do you know? I'm in the same time zone as you too :P

I think so? I don't really keep track of the dates but I have a one week break next week because of it. Idk if I'd be stuck with fam or not tho so I'm trying not to make any promises for now. & niceeeee. Good to see a time zone bud here. :))

11 minutes ago, Aster said:

I think so? I don't really keep track of the dates but I have a one week break next week because of it. Idk if I'd be stuck with fam or not tho so I'm trying not to make any promises for now. & niceeeee. Good to see a time zone bud here. :))

Ah, good for you. If my semester had started already (it hasn't) I wouldn't have gotten an entire week off TT^TT

But I might be scarce on the 26th, 27th and 28th because the 26th is Australia Day, 27th is the eve and then CNY. Might as well give you a heads-up now just in case I disappear for a few days.

the only thing i'm getting out of this is a fridge full of mooncakes.  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

also, TIME ZONE TWINS. YAS.

Ah, good for you. If my semester had started already (it hasn't) I wouldn't have gotten an entire week off TT^TT

But I might be scarce on the 26th, 27th and 28th because the 26th is Australia Day, 27th is the eve and then CNY. Might as well give you a heads-up now just in case I disappear for a few days.

Alright. Thanks for notifying.

the only thing i'm getting out of this is a fridge full of mooncakes.  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

also, TIME ZONE TWINS. YAS.

I'm getting money >:) I can't wait. & woah, u too? OO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna boop here. Because this chat is quiet. And I don't like quiet. WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE?! I THOUGHT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ACTIVE HOURS??

Okok I'll stop XD sowwy.

I'm gonna boop here. Because this chat is quiet. And I don't like quiet. WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE?! I THOUGHT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ACTIVE HOURS??

Okok I'll stop XD sowwy.

no it's okay! Don't stop. Also guys let me know if you're up for the discord chat. I've created one but if things are usually quiet, i dont rlly see the point in sharing asdadas

no it's okay! Don't stop. Also guys let me know if you're up for the discord chat. I've created one but if things are usually quiet, i dont rlly see the point in sharing asdadas

I'm always loud. Do you know me? (no, actually you probably don't). It's kind of like I rarely get internet connection because my parents are strict (these few days in a row has been a miracle) so once I get the chance i get crazy. Yeaaah.... *munchs on carrot* and I'm up for that discord thing. COUNT ME IN MATE.

I'm always loud. Do you know me? (no, actually you probably don't). It's kind of like I rarely get internet connection because my parents are strict (these few days in a row has been a miracle) so once I get the chance i get crazy. Yeaaah.... *munchs on carrot* and I'm up for that discord thing. COUNT ME IN MATE.

[SIZE= 12px]damn, I see. Will u be able to get on for the RP then? & that's 1 vote out of 12 rn and u already have the link lulz.[/SIZE]

oh, it's the same place? Ah...that was why... uhm. nvm. And I will be able to get on the RP. Despite my parents, I always find my ways (: I mean, the worst is one reply per week. But I doubt it'll come to that. If not, I'll probably contact you first. I have WiFi at school, but I can only use it in a really short amount of time, that is waiting for my mom to pick me up. After all, the strictest parents brings up the most mischievous of children XD

I'm up for discord too. It's an app I have on my phone as well as my comp so the only times I don't get notifications is if my mobile wifi is out or if I'm busy with work.

So I take this arc would be somewhere in the early/middle-ish of the RP? I mean after a few other small arcs, of course. 

A dark little lamb. 

Or a bunny who can still tear your head off if provoked.

giphy.gif

The arc wouldn't be that early since we still need some time with normal Hailey, so probably around the middle. ^

Whether thtat's before or after the Yule Ball, I have no idea.

Killer bunnies are an incredibly accurate comparison. xD

4 out of 12 votes. If the others are down then I'll share the link here.

I'm trying to code the relationships form and mfg I. HATE. TABS.

The arc wouldn't be that early since we still need some time with normal Hailey, so probably around the middle. ^

Whether thtat's before or after the Yule Ball, I have no idea.

Killer bunnies are an incredibly accurate comparison. xD

After the yule ball. I want to see Val in a tux. At the ball. Most preferably with Keith.

TRYMEHALFBREED

UCAN'TEVENPROVETHATHEIS  ok yeah im just going to link the discord chat on OOC cause it's getting hard for me to find shit with the OOC spam here. If u want to chat about crap outside chara rs, do it in ooc or discord.

here's the discord link for y'all but when it comes to important announcements/discussions/plans I recommend we do it here cause it's easy to info cause of spam on discord.

[SIZE= 12px]Alohomora.[/SIZE]

No wonder I miss the lot of you spamming the threads. XD I'm in MST (UTC -7) leaving me nearly 12 hours behind the lot of ya. (Or close there to. Brain is still asleep so math is not a thing. XD)

No wonder I miss the lot of you spamming the threads. XD I'm in MST (UTC -7) leaving me nearly 12 hours behind the lot of ya. (Or close there to. Brain is still asleep so math is not a thing. XD)

[SIZE= 12px]timezones are such a btch :(([/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread