• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~✧ OC x Canon doubling RPs [OPEN] ✧~

Vinyl_Serenade

Meme Master
tumblr_njsdu43qFy1rna4rao2_r1_1280.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

❁ Rules and Regulations ❁

Hello, everyone! I've been thirstin' for some RP's lately, so here is a quick about me, as well as some rules/limits

✧ You can call me Tofu! I'm a 22 year old college student, love cats, and have been RP-ing 10+ years

✧ Please be 18+!

✧ I only RP through DM's, please do not reply to this thread.

✧ OCxCanon with doubling

✧ I can write anywhere from 250 - 1000+ words per character, and will match whatever you are comfortable with

✧ I would prefer a literate/advanced RP

✧ Cool with dark themes

✧ I am comfortable with M/F and F/F pairings, not a lot of M/M experience but willing to try writing it

✧ I have some pretty mad medical issues that sometimes put me out of commission for a while. Please be patient w me, I'm really sorry that it's frustrating.

✧ Ditch-friendly. Life happens, I get it!

❦ Fandoms and Love Interests ❦

Here are the fandoms I would be interested in RP-ing (In no particular order). My OC's love interests in order of preferences are in the [brackets]. I can play any character for you unless stated otherwise

✧ Fire Emblem: Three Houses [Dimitri, Ashe, Petra, Ingrid, Sylvain, Annette]

✧ Psycho-Pass [Ginoza, Yayoi]

✧ Death Note [L, Matsuda]

✧ DanganRonpa [Togami, Kirigiri, Komaeda]

✧ Pokemon (Anime) [Riley, James]

✧ Naruto [Deidara, Ino, Hidan, Kiba]

✧ Divinity: Original Sin 2

✧ Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Book Series)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

coded by [COLOR=#A0522D]@DeerPrince[/COLOR]

I can't seem to be able to message you but I am interested in the Naruto roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back