• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✧ Arc 2: All Hallow's Eve ✧

Sofia Park// Great Hall // Lonely

As much as Sofia didn't want to admit she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Bella, Her best friends natural ability to shine in any social situation was something Sofia had always craved but the young woman would have to drop all prejudices that had been grained into from a young age. Sofia's head turned when she noticed the white haired Slytherin Queen strode into the Great Hall like a model on a runway "she's as confident as ever." Sofia mumbled as she followed Bella around the room watching her interact with different houses until she came to a group where she immediately gave her attention to one girl and Sofia could finally put a face to a name "she's not even that pretty." Sofia scoffed glaring as she saw Bella trying to flirt and rolled her eyes and mimicking what Bella may of been saying "Oh, I'm Belladonna, I don't mind betraying my friend who needed me just to go and flirt with some Hufflepuff." Sofia spoke in a high pitched tone making a few students turn their heads in amazement seeing the nasty Slytherin talking to herself "what are you looking at?" Sofia snapped her tone filled with annoyance as the other students immediately turned their eyes away.

The nasty Slytherin let out a deep sigh and turned away from the group of chatting friends as looking at them any longer may cause her eyes to fall out. She tapped her nails on the wooden table staring at the pumpkin that stood at the top of the great hall where students placed their name to take part in the test of courage that was happening later tonight. Sofia pondered for a moment wandering if she should take part, after a small amount of internal discussion with herself Sofia stood up and strode over to pumpkin scribbling her name on a piece of parchment, passing through the restrictive barrier with ease Sofia placed her name inside the pumpkin. What Sofia didn't realise was that this was supposed to be a social event where students would have to partner up to compete. Sofia really wasn't the brightest spark from time to time.

mentions: Bella fancries1 fancries1 Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

Penelope Hottle
Dining Hall || Full of Ideas || Evening​
Penelope felt a hand on her shoulder and a familiar voice gave her butterflies. She turned to see Belladonna in all her glory. Her mouth opened in a bit of shock as she took in how beautiful the Slytherin looked. From the make up to the movement of the wings, everything was flawless. She was breathtaking - literally. Pen had to remind herself to breathe. It was almost enough for the Hufflepuff to not register the pick up line. The key word here being almost. Does Little Red ride fairies? Well, maybe this one, she thought to herself. Her instinct was to blush, but instead she just grinned at the girl. When Belladonna realized how her pick up line sounded, she tried back tracking, and it made Penelope laugh. It was fun getting to see these little moments of Bella being caught off guard, of not knowing the perfect thing to say immediately. She was happy about the compliment she received - this sort of reaction was exactly what her slightly scandalous costume was designed to elicit. It was exactly what she wanted. Mila must have noticed the same thing, judging by the low key nudge. Pen made quick, knowing eye contact with the now-ravenette.

"I didn't know it was possible for you to look better than you usually do, but you really outdid yourself Bella," Penelope commented. "I'd hug you or something, but I'm afraid I might damage something," she said with a big of a laugh. Seeing Bella go on to compliment the others was impressive. Penelope knew they might not get along famously, but she appreciated that Bella was putting in the effort. It meant a lot to her, really. She told herself that she would try to return the favor if they ran into Bella's friends. She'd even try to be civil with Sebastian, as much as the idea made her want to vomit. She looked at her group of friends, seeing that nearly everyone was in attendance. Hazel eyes scanned the room quickly and found one end of a nearby table to be completely empty. Perfect for them. "Why don't we take a seat there?" Penelope suggested to the group.

The change in location was a perfect excuse for Penelope to reach over and take Bella's hand in hers, as if she were just trying to lead her friend over to the table. She took a seat and it was only natural for her to have the dark fairy sitting next to her. She motioned for the group to sit down and moved closer to Bella so that there was more room for everyone to sit. It was really just another excuse to touch the girl. The brunette reached over and put pumpkin cake on her plate; she had a sweet tooth and Halloween had a great way to satisfy it with all the candy around them. She put a piece in her mouth, savoring the familiar flavor of the pumpkin spice blend. It was the best part of fall.

Speaking of pumpkins, Penelope's gaze drifted over to the enchanted one seated on the podium. Her eyes lit up as she was reminded of the exciting tournament that would be taking place. "Keith!" she piped up, "you registered all of us for the tournament, right? We should pick partners!" She looked around the group and an idea popped into her head. "What do you say we change it up this year and pick randomly? We can draw names out of a hat...or, I guess, a hood?" Penelope suggested, pulling off her cloak. She held out the hood part of it, which could hold the names as they drew them out.
"We might not have paper, but we have napkins and I'm sure someone has a quill, right?"

tags: [interacted] Aster Aster teenage witch teenage witch fancries1 fancries1

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ KEITH ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ANDERSON ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
THE TROUBLEMAKER // GRYFFINDOR
x
52fd3ce4e2fb672077dad0b3a371ecbc.png
8117a487ac9cfc895c059929eae9ebbf.jpg
6a00d83431352e53ef01b8d14bf4e3970c-500wi
MOOD: Festive | LOCATION: Dining Hall | TIME: 6:40 PM |
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
Seeing his friends all dressed up in costumes had always proved to be something fun which lifted the Gryffindor's mood. The influx of compliments were an added bonus and Keith couldn't help but be smug (or more smug than usual) about it. Even Belladonna's unexpected comment helped to further inflate his already large ego.

In his particularly good mood, he gratefully chose not to tease the evident attraction between the Slytherin and Hufflepuff; standing instead in the background with his arms crossed and his brows wiggling at his friends who stood witness.

"Someone's getting laid tonight~" he whispered, sing-song to Aivree and cackling when he saw her reaction. He hummed all the way to his seat, grabbing food off plates as he went, mouth stuffed by the time they sat down.

"Ooh let's do a lucky draw then! Except regardless of who I get, I want to pair up with my good pal, Eli!" Keith announced, his demand completely nullifying the whole point of a draw. He slung his arm around the Hufflepuff's neck in good cheer, grinning widely with no room for denial. It had been a while since he last hung with Elliot, one on one, man to man, bro to bro.

Plus, Elliot was tall and buff and thinking back, Keith actually doesn't know what his friend was afraid of and this was the perfect opportunity to test and see. He wasn't going to let it pass.

Interactions: Aivree Sasil Sasil
Mentions: Elliot Skryx Skryx Belladonna fancries1 fancries1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

26166014498dccc3916d32a08c815590.jpg

Phyrun Dalca
Ravenclaw | Sixth Year Prefect
Interactions/Mentions:
Caden/ Aster Aster
He led Caden walk away, his gaze going to the pumpkin. He pulled at his floating sister, quelling the magic around her even as it burned.

He hid the pain easily as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Go see if Blutmond's sister is about and stay with her. I'll see you in a bit."

She nodded and he kissed her hair before sending her off. Her feet were light on the stone but she was no longer floating. He turned and cut through the croud with ease and without drawing attention to himself. He summoned a strip of paper and a pen and quickly scrawled his name on the page. Briefly he tapped the pen against his chin before shrugging and scrawling "to be with Caden Petrovic" just to be clear.

And with that, he sent his slip into the pumpkin as he returned to where he had last seen Caden

His route changed when he caught sight of the other at the food laden table and sat himself down next to him. "Well, now we're both entered so I guess you're stuck with me." He stabbed a pork chop. "Unless you want to be with Anderson and his cronies."

tumblr_ms7ylhuCRh1rftd23o1_500.gif

Mood
Competitive
Mentions
Keith, Sofia, Pene
Tags
Aster Aster wendy wendy Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
Outfit
Outfit
Belladonna Coben
"I'll admit I don't know much about little Red and her riding hood," Belladonna commented with a chuckle, trying to leave her incredibly awkward previous comment behind. She couldn't help it. Penelope was so beautiful she felt like the blood in her brain rushed to her heart every time she spoke to her. "I can't wait to get to know her, though. All of her," the girl whispered into the brunette's ear as she lead the group to the nearest table. "I wouldn't hug it either, if I were you," she answered, referencing Penelope's previous question, now speaking to the group rather than in the girl's ear. "It took me ages and the help of about every single third year in Slytherin to get it together, but I'd say it was more than worth it. I don't think I'm even going to participate in the costume contest, nothing can beat this masterpiece," she bragged, her hands gesturing to the part visible over the wooden table. "I'm not worried, though. After all, this dress is much easier to take off than it is to put on."

"You guys are really participating in that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, staring at the giant pumpkin as students wrote their names and threw them in. Frankly, she thought the competition was nothing but a waste of time. Just another way for the school to endanger the students in a deathly challenge through the forbidden forest (which was starting to feel less forbidden with every school activity that took place there). Belladonna saw no need to write her name in. The Slytherin didn't need some competition to know she was better than the others, and for the others to know they were better than her. That, along with the fact that the challenge would undoubtedly drive Penelope away from her during the best moment for them to return to the Slytherin common room together. She simply couldn't allow that distraction.

"Are you people sure this is a good idea? I mean, it's been barely a month since we escaped the dragon in the forest, not to mention the dementors and Dark Lord Wannabe looking for a duel. The forest is more dangerous now than it's ever been!" Belladonna explained, now sorely focusing on the rest of Penelope's friends. She knew her chances of driving the girl away were higher if her friends didn't join the challenge either. "I'm McGonagall wont mind if you don't show up. Besides," she paused, turning to face Penelope (and "accidentally" hitting the person on her other side with her large wings) "if everyone is out participating in the event, no one will bother us while we spend some time alone."

She gently took the Hufflepuff's hands in her own, lightly squeezing them as her green eyes focused on the brunette's hazel ones. She'd been planning to ask Penelope to be her girlfriend during the party. Albeit, without her friends and the other nosy Hogwarts students surrounding them, but it would have to do. If her confession didn't steer Penelope away from the challenge, then nothing would. Belladonna took a deep breath, suddenly feeling like her throat was constricting and a stampede was running through her stomach. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you for a while, Penny. We've spent a lot of time recently, and I've come to notice that you're the biggest- bitch!"

She'd let her gaze focus on the background for a split second, on the pumpkin and the students dropping their names in it, when she noticed Sofia leaving her name inside. How dare she? Since when did the Silver Trio start doing such activities by themselves? Sofia had never told her that she was interested in joining the challenge, she hadn't even bothered to ask if she wanted to be her partner! Forgetting about Penelope, Belladonna stormed her way towards the pumpkin. Stepping into the barrier, she used the conveniently placed quill and parchment to write her name in and place it inside the pumpkin, making sure she was looking directly at Sofia as she let the paper drop.

"Fuck it, I'm in," Belladonna declared once she'd returned to Anderson's group. She still held the quill in her hand, meaning all she had to do was grab a napkin and write her name for the name draw. Not her preferred method for choosing partners, as it allowed for the opportunity for her not to end up with Penelope, but the Hufflepuff was too excited about it for Belladonna to bring herself to deny her wish. "Suck it up, Anderson. It's Penny's hood, we're doing it her way," she declared. "What's the matter? Are you afraid of ending up with someone like me? I always knew you were a chicken."

Coded By || @StoneWolf18

x
MOOD: Festive | LOCATION: Dining Hall | TIME: 6:45 PM |
Keith snorted and he made his incredulity obvious to the group. A minute ago, Bella had been blatantly against them going through the Test of Courage and in the next, she was in? He couldn't help but laugh, reminded of the many times Sebastian had to swallow his own words to match off against Keith. Was everyone in the Slytherin trio that fickle?

"What happened to the 'it's so dangerous!' propaganda, moonie?" Keith teased, looking smug as he pocketed a handful of candy corn into his cloak. "Finally decided to join the bandwagon, huh. Can't blame you."

He made an exaggerated shrug and rolled his eyes at Bella's attempt at a jab. Compared to the insults he's received before, it bounced like water off an oil sheen.

"I just don't think you'd make as nice company compared to Eli, right guys?" he replied, looking around at his friends' faces for confirmation. When his eyes landed on Penelope, he offered an apologetic smile and stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Okay, so maybe not everyone here would agree," A pointed call-out to a certain Hufflepuff. "But you get my point."
Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Belladonna fancries1 fancries1
Mentions: Elliot Skryx Skryx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ CADEN ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ PETROVIC ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
x
tumblr_okfjhj4JDW1qhj2ilo1_400.jpg
gillis-niclas-image.jpg
b112c01e060a6df7d659bd312358ac49.jpg
RAVENCLAW PREFECT
MOOD: Surprised| LOCATION: Dining Hall | TIME: 6:47 PM |
There's a saying: out of sight, out of mind, which was particularly why Caden chose it sit himself in a location where Anderson and his gang were not visible. With his back to the masses, he was able to eat and read in peace, taking each neat cut of food into his mouth as the pages turn in accord to his will.

When Phyrun took his seat beside him though, he looked up, giving the prefect a polite nod before turning his eyes back to the sea of printed text. He hadn't expected a conversation, let alone one on the topic of the Test of Courage event. (Caden had always been poor for conversation and those who knew him also knew better than to waste their efforts conversing with him.)

His surprise was evident as he looked up from his book for the second time, face still poker but eyes a fraction wider. The thought of being stuck with Keith for the whole night would've made him pale if he hadn't already the complexion of a sheet.

"No, that would be unfavorable," Caden replied with a small frown. He paused for a moment, thinking thoroughly before he posed his thoughts into words, "You don't look like someone who'd attend such events." He said slowly, careful not to offend, "So why now?"
Interactions: Phyrun @Asharahara
Mentions: None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
Caden/ Aster Aster
Phyrun hid his smirk from the rest of the hal with his cup but he made sure Caden could see it. "Do not let the Slytherins fool you; there are many who are able to deceive to gain their own reward."

He took a drink of the cool liquid before putting the cup back down, his expression a neutral mask once more. "There are many benefits to participating in such events." He started to cleanly slice through his pork chop. "First, I get to test my abilities in new variables; to take on a unique opportunity to challenge what I know." He placed his knife on the plate as he moved the pieces about as if he were making room for other things. Upon closer inspection, it would seem he was sorting the pieces. "Second, I get an interesting perspective to observe my fellow classmates and their abilities with magic in an unusual environment. Most importantly," he selected a piece, skewering it with his fork, "it is a chance to see how long some can last against their own psyche."

He ate the piece in a clean bite.

Penelope Hottle
Dining Hall || Stubborn || Evening​

"Keith," Penelope whined, "that's not how a lucky draw works!"

The brunette crossed her arms and gave her friend a pointed look. She wanted the whole thing to be random because that was the most exciting way to pair everyone up and it made sure that there was no favoritism and no one was getting left out. When she was little, she remembered often being one of the last two people around when a teacher told them to pick partners and she'd just get stuck with whoever was left and they would get stuck with her. She didn't like feeling that way, so she wouldn't want other people to have that experience. So, randomization was the best option. Besides, getting with someone who you wouldn't normally partner up with made the experience more interesting and could lead to some new connections. She wanted all of her friends to be close knit and, while she did want to have Bella as her partner, it would also be nice if the girl was paired with another one of her friends because she was sure that, if given the chance, her friends would see Bella in a more positive light, the way she did - well, not exactly the same way. That'd be a little awkward.

When Belladonna brought up the prospect of the two of them skipping out on the challenge, it was tempting, but the girl had already had her heart set on participating. So, in a very quiet voice, she whispered, "there'll be lots of other opportunities for us to be alone." A mischievous smile formed as she squeezed the other girl's hand back. A moment later, Penelope saw the Slytherin's mood change. She seemed a bit more serious, which was something Penelope wasn't particularly used to. So, as the blonde spoke, Penelope hung on every word. This was, however, quite awkward when Belladonna, the girl she had been romantically interested in and flirting with for weeks, called her a bitch. A bitch. A bitch? A look of shock, confusion, and a dash of hurt crossed her face. "Exc--" Penelope couldn't even get the word out before she saw Bella storm off. When she turned, the sight explained it all. Sofia was joining the game and, in response, so was Bella. That meant the bitch thing wasn't directed at her, right? That had to be the explanation and it was a relief, really. But she wasn't going to let Bella live that one down, that was for sure.

When Bella returned, she was fired up, which was a fun thing for Pen to see. So, her plan was gaining traction. "Well, Keith, the only way you're going to get Eli is if you win him in the draw because he's doing it my way-- I mean, this way. Right, Eli?" She turned her gaze to her fellow Hufflepuff. She was banking on the boy's loyalty to her. She needed his support to get Keith to join in on the hat draw. She shot him a ''pleeeeeeaaaasssee' look, complete with her batting her eyelashes. She wrote her own name down and tossed in into the hood, then held it out to her other friends, waiting expectantly for them to toss their own names in. If Penny was anything, she was stubborn. She wanted things to go her way and she was going to use any tactic available to her to get that done. She was going to force Keith to do it her way by making it the only way for him to possibly get what he wanted and she wasn't going to budge. She had Bella on her side. If she and Bella were on the same side, they could easily sway Mila. If Eli followed, Keith would have to. That left Aivree, who didn't really seem to opposed.

There was, one strange thing in their exchanges. Keith called Bella moonie. What was that about? Was it some inside joke she was missing? Bella was dressed up as a fairy, not a moon. It was all rather confusing. She elected to ask her about it later as there were more pressing matters to attend to.

Elliot Shepard
Dining Hall​

Eli was perfectly happy to have two of his best friends sort of fight over him while he munched on his pumpkin cake. Was it him or did it taste especially good on Halloween? Anyway, he did want to do the challenge with Keith. It was sure to be a fun time. And then Pene pulled him into the argument, batting her eyelashes, and he wavered. The lucky draw did make sense, but he really wanted to be paired with Keith and didn't she want to go with the Slytherin girl? He still wasn't sure how he felt about Bella, but Pene seemed happy enough with her, even if their flirting made him a little queasy because he was right next to Pene and could hear everything no matter how softly they thought they were whispering. Though it was sweet sometimes, there were a lot of things he didn't want to hear about his like-a-sister bestfriend.

He lasted about ten seconds before caving. "Fiiiiine." he said dragged out the word sulkily. "But I get first pick! Don't worry, Keith," he told his Gryffinbro solemnly as everyone added their names. "I'll always remember you." He rooted around the hood with a look of utter concentration on his face. "And fate always brings bros together...Hahah! Yes!" He pumped his fist, jumping into the air a little and sprinkling crumbs from the remainder of his cake everywhere. He slung his arm around Keith's shoulder boisterously and showed the others a messily scrawled Keith on the small piece of paper. "You can't tear us apart Penelope!"

Aster Aster Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

Mood
Competitive
Mentions
Keith, Sofia, Pene, Aivree
Tags
Aster Aster wendy wendy Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Sasil Sasil
Outfit
Outfit
Belladonna Coben
Belladonna simply responded by glaring at Keith, wrapping an arm around Penelope's shoulders as Keith mocked her for going along with their plan. "I still think it's dangerous," she replied, "anything named 'the Test of Courage' is stupid by default, especially if it's held in this sorry excuse of a school. Where almost being eaten by a dragon and having what was left of my soul being sucked out by a dementor isn't the worst thing that's happened," she commented bitterly. The hand touching Penelope's shoulder turning into a tight fist as she remembered the last time she'd been in the forbidden forest. As a human, anyways. "Still, I'm willing to fight off all the dementors in the universe if it means my backstabbing best friend won't get to win," on normal circumstances, Belladonna would've sent a deathly glare Sofia's way. This time, however, she felt her friend didn't even deserve it. Leaving her alone to possibly complete the task with a bunch of Gryffindors was, for a Slytherin, an act of war.

"Pfft, you got lucky," she said as Eliot boasted for getting Anderson as his companion. She was trying desperately not to show her worry over having to pick a partner. She agreed to go with Penelope's idea simply because she knew it would make her happy, but she hadn't fully considered the consequences of leaving it all to fate. Granted, Penelope's friends had proven themselves not to be completely worthless, (she'd actually depended on them more than ever as of late, not that she would admit it under torture), but she knew how capable Sofia was. She couldn't settle for competent, she needed the best of the best. Someone like Penelope. Problem was, the chance of being lucky enough to end up with Penelope was very, very small.

That was, if she actually relied on luck and luck alone. Belladonna's eyes lit up as she began thinking of a plan, which gave her a short-lived sense of hope. She didn't know nonverbal magic (not yet at least, considering how early they were on their sixth year), and she'd left her wand inside of her dress were her breast were (if only she had any) , so taking it out would not be an easy task. She knew there was no way to cheat her way out of this one, not yet at least. With a heavy sigh, Belladonna delicately and gracefully placed her hand inside Penelope's hood and pulled out a paper.

"Aivree? That's-" she exclaimed, quickly stopping as she remembered Penelope likely wouldn't be happy if she began insulting her friends, again. "that's great. Fantastic. Who wouldn't want to be paired up with a Gryffindor while running around the forbidden forest? Oughta be fun," she forced out with an obviously fake smile. Well, at least now she had a bait for whatever monsters still lingered in the forest.

Coded By || @StoneWolf18

x
MOOD: Excited | LOCATION: Dining Hall | TIME: 6:50 PM |
"Alright! Eli, my man. You always come through for me," Keith laughed, throwing a triumphant fist in the air. That distracted most from the wand he tucked back into his pockets in the other hand. Lady luck didn't favor him that much. Sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands.

His smile turned smug hearing Belladonna's words. Being a socialite, he noticed the telltale signs of trouble brewing. How interesting.

"Funny because you're studying in this 'sorry excuse of a school'," Keith comments aloud, more to his friends than to make a direct swipe at Bella. He felt the need to defend his home, as shitty and dangerous as it may be. Hogwarts was the one place he felt he could belong.

His grin only grew in amusement, especially after hearing Bella's result in her lucky draw. Green eyes danced in mock laughter.

"Hah, have fun with tiny. You're going to have to pull your weight around her, moonie," Keith teased, giving the Slytherin a heads up. She made it pretty obvious that she looked down on them lot. Especially Aivree (for reasons strictly height related, he hopes), but Keith was confident in his friends. Even more so in his close ones like Aivree. He knew each of them were more than capable. How else would they have been able to survive all his shenanigans and daredevil plots?

The students in the hall began to shuffle from their seats towards the door. Somewhere up in the front, Mcgonnagal was giving a speech, reciting the rules and safety precautions for those joining the Test.

"Oh phooey," Keith frowned, catching the last bit, "Looks like we'd be restricted to stay on school grounds. Which actually..." His frown slowly began to lift, "Isn't that bad of an idea. This would be a perfect excuse to sneak into the other houses' common rooms!" Not that Keith hadn't done so before, but this time he could drag his friends into it as well. Entering another house's common house was against the Hogwarts' school rules. It did little to stop horny teens but it was just enough to keep house propriety among the school body.

"Looks like we're starting with the Quidditch field first. Huh, I wonder how they plan to scare us with an empty field," Keith mused, grabbing Eli by the elbow to lead him forward. Those involved in the test were lining up in their pairs. Some in groups. Others were dared to go in alone.
Interactions: Elliot Skryx Skryx
Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Belladonna fancries1 fancries1
Mentions: Aivree Sasil Sasil

x
gillis-niclas-image.jpg
RAVENCLAW PREFECT
MOOD: Neutral| LOCATION: Dining Hall | TIME: 6:50 PM |
When put in such a way, Caden suppose he could saw the benefits in attending such an event. Take it for a knowledge thirsty Ravenclaw to take on such a perspective and here Caden thought it was simply going to be another social event crafted to fit the holiday. While the blonde could understand what he was saying, the recluse introvert in him wanted nothing more than to isolate himself to his books. Not that he's really given the choice now. Such freedom was robbed from him the moment Keith Anderson signed him up involuntarily against his will.

"I suppose if you put it that way, it won't be too bad," Caden admitted, immediately swallowing his own words once he saw the number of people attending such an event. Dread pooled in his stomach but his expression remained unfazed, almost frozen by his disappointment.

"Looks like they're already starting," the Ravenclaw pointed out, getting up to follow with the line up of students. The sooner they started, the sooner Caden could get this whole ordeal over with and return back to the comforts of his room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

17274124_10154559859966234_2031687299_n.gif17327997_10154559859821234_1882382157_n.gif
Aivree
Main Hall
Interactions: Bella fancries1 fancries1 Keith Aster Aster
➣Mentions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Ellie Skryx Skryx
Aivree stood hearing the compliments thrown her way for the new way she was dressed. Was it that weird that she had sort of dressed differently? She supposed so, most of the time she dressed comfortable, baggy and easy to run around in. Why dress up nice anyways? They had a uniform they had to wear and when they didn’t a sweater was the only way to stay warm in the drafty old castle. Even in the summer Aivree could feel a little bit of a breeze make its way into the parts of the castle. One would think that with magic the holes would be gone but she supposed the teachers and attendants had other things to deal with.

The compliments where nice, but Aivree wasn’t sure how to take them so she just shrugged them off swearing lightly at Keith for still calling her short like always but moved on. The whole group seemed to join in a small circle complimenting the costumes they had all worked hard to create and wear for the evening. After ll, Halloween was an important social event in the world of a teenager.

Or so she had been told. Just seemed like an excuse for girls to dress slutty and guys to hope to get laid. Girls too, specially with the way Bella was eyeing up Pene. Not exactly subtle if that was what the Slytherin witch wanted to be.

Keith's comment had Aivree smirk elbowing him lightly in the gut. “Come on, be nice.” Aivree meant the exact opposite--Bella wasn’t a nice person. She didn’t like her that much. Sure she had saved the girl in the night of the dragon meeting but she hadn’t gotten a thank you or anything. Had Aivree really expected her to though? To the blonde Aivree was just barely above the dirt she walked on.

And that was Aivree just trying to make herself feel better she was probably lower than a piece of shit.

But in this outfit Aivree felt a little more powerful, perhaps that was why all the girls Aivree knew wore makeup? A thought for another time she supposed.

“Wait you signed us all up? You butt..” Aivree said running a hand through her tousled hair. The walk of courage or whatever it was called, it wasn’t what she had exactly wanted to do. In heels? She was definitely going to fall on her face and break something. But it was the exact opposite of her personality to turn down a challenge. “Fine, but you can’t choose your partner. Like Penelope said that’s not really the rules of a draw.” she pointed her finger at him with a serious look on her face. It was going to be interesting to say the least.

As they chose names Aivree hoped to have Keith or even Ellie as her partner someone she was comfortable with. Someone knowing her fears wasn’t exactly what she wanted and if Bella found out? It would be awful.

As some kind of cruel trick of the Gods Bella chose her name. Aivree.

Shit.

The sarcasm that dripped from the blonde witch was almost visible as she spat out Aivree’s name. Aivree sighed dipping her head before planting a fake smile on her face. “I could say the same to you Bella. Well..this will be great. A cat and a fairy. Perfect.” she took a breath, at least this time the walk in the Forbidden Forest wasn’t going to have Dementors or a Fire Breathing Dragon in it. What could possibly be worse than that?

“Can’t be any worse than the last time we went into it.” Aivree shrugged her shoulders. “Let’s win and rub their faces in it.” it was a joke, as long as they made it through without to much arguing Aivree would count the whole ordeal as a point in her favor. Besides maybe she would learn some new things about the Slytherin. If Pene liked her she had to have some good points, at least a few...right?

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
Caden - Aster Aster
Phyrun watched as people started meandering to the hall doors, his own attention drifting here and there, uncomfortable with the amount of people attending.

That discomfort came from the roll of anger in his gut, an emotion he tried to not direct at people specifically, but it was all he could do to not sit there and hate every single student that stood up and joined the queue for thinking they had it in them to make it through all the different parts of the event.

The logical part of his brain reminded him that the tasks were going to be challenging but nothing a First Year couldn't handle with a bit of tenacity.

Had there been a year limit on who could participate? He couldn't remember now. At least he had kept his sister from participating, if nothing else. He didn't want her having any reason to expose just how in touch with magic she was.

He finished off the few pieces he had left as Petrovic rose. He soon followed suit, trailing after the other and catching whisps of the rules. He scoffed when a gaggle that reminded him of Anderson's group shoved passed him and he was forced to press into Petrovic's side. Automatically, his hand came up to rest against the other's back as his chest brushed the other's shoulder, his glare going after the gaggle that hadn't even realized what they were doing. He took a step back but there was someone already behind him and he found himself trapped in the middle of a sea of bodies with his hand on Petrovic's back and less than a foot between them.

"Impatient little-a bit of elbow room would not kill anyone," he grumbled to himself, his head dipping down and the words filling the space between him and Petrovic without his consent. "Insufferable ingrates, the lot of them."

He took a step back, giving the next student to bump into him a severe look down his nose. It worked and there was suddenly space around them. Phyrun sighed, finally getting the space to step away from Petrovic and drop his hand from the other's back.

"Finally," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. He turned his gaze to Petrovic. "You doing alright in all this?"

A cheer from the crowd – or was it simply yelling and shouting out of excitement? - cut through the room as the crowd surged forward. Phyrun's fingers sought Petrovic's wrist and wrapped a secure grip around the appendage as he followed the crowd. Despite the attempt to get an orderly line of pairs, groups, and individuals, the excitement still had a surge happening towards the door and the crowd was bottlenecked in the hallway, causing shoulders to be bumped and bodies pressed together.

At least this time Phryun was pressed in from all sides rather than pinned to Petrovic. It would have been impossible to walk if that had happened.

A step out the front doors and the crowd dispursed outwards. There was still the meandering after McGonagall but there was now room to breathe and Phyrun let go of Petrovic's wrist. He tucked his hands into his pockets, watching as McGonagall started for the Quidditch pitch. The walls of the pitch obscured whatever was beyond it.

He wanted to ask Petrovic what his thoughts were on what was hidden on the Quidditch grounds, what all of this was leading to, but he felt that speculating at this point was a moot point. They would find out soon enough.

The closer to the pitch they got, the deeper the frown got on his face. Over the din of the crowd, he could barely make out noises that were not normal for a supposedly empty field. An owl hooting some distance into the forest was an undertone to the growling and animal chattering easing its way out of the enclosed pitch. But under it all was a noise so faint, he couldn't even make out what it was.

From one step to the next, it dawned on him.

It was a bell. A low, deep, tolling one that rang through his very soul, ripped through his mind so swiftly, he could only react.

He stumbled over his own two feet. Adrenaline pulsed through his veins with every beat of his heart in his throat. His head snapped up, snapped around, searching, praying-

A toll of the bell cut sharply through his panic and he froze. The bell tolled again and he forced himself to relax. Outwardly, it worked, but he could not get himself to calm down.

He had only ever heard that sound twice, though the first was from a dream as far as he could remember.

The second had been because of his sister.

He shivered against the chill the sound brought over him despite it not being his sister's doing this time. Magic, for whatever reason, was calling out. He could only hear it due to having heard it before but that did not mean he was the only one that could hear it. Those connected to Magic like his sister was would be able to feel Magic calling out. Rachel had made a face when she had described it, complaining that there wasn't any better way of describing it. She had said it was like something wrapped around her soul and tugged at her. She had said it had been an experience she couldn't really describe beyond that.

He had never told her about the tolling bell that he could hear and she never spoke of hearing one herself.

For him, he could hear a bell tolling when Magic called, though this one was not quite the same as the one that had called him to his sister. Not that he could place the difference.

Those with core magic that rivaled that of past Dark Lords and their counters would feel or hear the pull of Magic; whether they heard a bell or something else, Phyrun didn't know. He hadn't risked searching for others that could answer Magic's call like he could.

Those that were sensitive to Magic would become aware something was up, become agitated, or even become overstimulated. Two such cases were nearby. A girl a year above him was walking with her head swiveling this way and that, alert for something to happen but still relaxed in curiosity. A boy who knew how many years younger was hunched in on himself, hands over his ears as his friends' hands hovered over him. He smacked at one set that got too close before covering his ears again. Thankfully it seemed that at least one of his friends knew what to do for him, that this wasn't an unusual event.

Most that were sensitive to Magic like the younger boy was were sensitive to normal stimuli as well.

His thoughts turned to Rachel at that. He had seen her get overstimulated a few times but she shut down. Now, though, she was fine, nowhere near him, and the tolling bell had nothing to do with Rachel being in danger, crying out for him through Magic.

He clenched at the robes over his heart, trying to quell the fear that was still churning there as his other hand shook with the force of his grip on his wand. Strange, he couldn't remember pulling it out.

Stars above he hoped she was alright.

The crowd came to a stop as Professor McGonagall turned before the entrance to the pitch. Phyrun found his feet stopping on their own accord.

She sent a sharp look to those still giggling or muttering under their breath before she gave them a final warning. "Beyond this point, you will be on your own. Should you no longer wish to participate, raise your wand above your head and say 'finite audentia incantatum'. The event will end for you." Her expression hardened. "Remember, this event is meant to test you and your courage. Beyond this point, you all will have a unique experience, either a hunt for a treasure, an enemy to defeat, to escape from harm, or find and save someone." Phyrun tried not to flinch at that one as Professor McGonagall took a step to the side, clearing the path to the Quidditch field. At the end of the well lit tunnel was a hedge. Already Phyrun could see several different entrances to what he was concluding was a large hedge maze. That tolling bell thrummed through him louder and he tried to ignore it's call. "Your test, even in groups, will not be for the easiest of traits. Good luck."

Slowly, Professor McGonagall let in a group at a time, sending them down the tunnel at intervals spanning 30 seconds to full minutes. As she sent people onward, sounds of creatures and spellfire filled the silent air in a muted tone; a breath of what was going on that could barely be heard.

Phyrun rolled his wand over in his fingers, his mind running with the new information. Even just gathering his magic burned at the edges but it wasn't enough to get him to stop. He was agitated by the bell's toll, jumpy with the excess energy. He spoke his thoughts out loud to Petrovic, unable to keep his thoughts to himself. "It sounds like we may be up against something that requires more than book smarts and other sorts of knowledge. If what cryptic warning Professor McGonagall gave us is insinuating, the test will adapt to our fears, challenging us to face situations that will force us to face situations we would rather avoid."

The words came off wrong, like he couldn't quite get the idea to pan out verbally as it had mentally. If he was lucky, maybe Petrovic understood anyways.

Elliot Shepard
- Having the time of his life with Keith Anderson -​

Eli pulled a face when Bella drew Aiv's name out of the hood. "Tough luck," he murmured to her, nudging her sympathetically and frowning at Bella's comments. "Well Aiv would be the best one to be in the FF with seeing as she knows the most about the creatures and stuff." He knew Aiv could more than handle herself, but being stuck with the Slytherin with no Pene as a buffer wasn't going to be a pleasant experience. Or maybe Bella would surprise them, she was being almost decent today by her standards honestly.

"Eh," Eli shrugged when Keith suggested sneaking into other house common rooms. "Hufflepuff has the best common rooms anyway," he grinned, holding up a hand to high five Mila and Pene. Once everyone had drawn their pairings they started making their way to the Quidditch field. Somewhere along the way he and Keith got separated from the rest of their group in the jostling crowd. Keith pushed through the rest of the students -helped by Eli's bulk- until they were at the very front, clearly eager to start. A quick glance around him proved it was futile to try and look for the others.

He hadn't really been listening well -enough to know that there were words to stop the trial, but not enough to actually know what those words were- but he got the gist of it. "I wonder if we get to keep the treasure," he grinned. Just then, McGonagall revealed the entrance to the trial.

"Whoa," he let out a low whistle. "Reminds me of the Triwizard Tournament." And that had ended so well, hadn't it. There probably weren't any Death Eaters plotting things today though. Hopefully. "Come on." This time he led the way forward, suddenly feeling a rush of anticipation and excitement. Also the tiniest bit nervous, but that was part of the fun too wasn't it? Waiting in line was agonising, and as they drew closer to the entrance, they could hear vague noises like growling and soft thuds and maybe a few muffled screams.

Since they were near the front their turn came soon enough and just a mere ten seconds after the trio of girls in front of them disappeared from sight, McGonagall gave them a nod, gesturing them forward. Together, they walked down the tunnel until they reached the tall hedge at the end. Though there was a gap in it, it had clearly been enchanted so they couldn't see what was behind it until they stepped through. He shared a look with Keith before drawing his wand.

"What are the chances it's just a Quidditch free for all behind there with one snitch and five hundred Bludgers?" he quipped, squinting as if that would help him see through the enchantment. "Let's go, Gryffinbro." Together, they stepped through.

It was pitch black. Were they inside a room? Reflexively, he cast Lumos. "Uh oh."

Five minutes later and they were crouched behind something that was probably a stone wall but he couldn't tell because the hundreds of huge, screeching bat-devil things with claws like needles apparently did not like light. The only reason he knew Keith was there was because they had smacked their heads together coincidentally diving behind the same thing for cover and spent several seconds swearing. The darkness was so complete his eyes couldn't adjust at all. Was there a spell for night vision?

"Any ideas?" he whispered to his friend, still panting for breath. His arms and face were still stinging from being clawed. "I think I saw a door in the middle of the ceiling but it's way too high up." From the first few minutes of light he had gathered that the room was relatively large and full of random steps, low walls, pillars and general debris.

Aster Aster

Last edited:

[class=1]
background-color: transparent;
height: 200px;
width:100%;
transition-duration: 1s;
z-index:-1;
margin-top: -63px;
color:transparent;
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 12px;
[/class]
[class name=1 state=hover]
background-color: #261f1e;
color: white;
width: 100%;
[/class][div class=1]
blood moon \'bləd ˈmün\ :

n. the phenomenon whereby the moon in total eclipse appears reddish in color as it is illuminated by sunlight filtered and refracted by the earth's atmosphere.
[/div]

Out’ta my way, peasant.

This was the worst, the absolute worst. Why hadn’t Bella nor Sofia bothered knocking at his door, or barge in for that matter? Weren’t female students allowed to enter the men’s dormitory? Truly, that would’ve been the perfect solution, if only it would’ve solved anything. Unlike his two Slytherin friends, charms weren’t his best subject. If he had only known this would happen, he would’ve prepared an hour earlier, just for precautions. When Bella and Sofia skipped class to prepare their costumes, he should’ve come with. Now he’s regretting it.

He pushed a petite -first year? Second year? Does it matter- girl out his way. Dark boots clicked against the marble floor as he paced against the seemingly endless corridors. Even in such a moment, Sebastian couldn’t help but feel a slight smirk threatening to form at the very edges of his lips. That’s right- of course that girl was staring. Who wouldn’t be? It was Halloween, and if the Silver Trio haven’t shone within their daily routines, they definitely shine brightest now. Which was exactly why he had to get going.

As per usual, he left the theme for the girls to pick- and even he had to admit, they were geniuses. They designed it together, along with the infinite argument of ‘too much skin and not enough skin’. They were just coming into good terms, especially with himself and Bella, after what had happened that day. Also, Sofia just returned. All those planning from weeks back, are they going to be in vain?

He could imagine the girls being disappointed, yet it would be lying to say that he wasn’t, too. And the worst part was that how he’s been hearing things from the younger Slytherin students about Bella and Sofia not even being together. If something happened, he better find out. The least he could do was to find those two before the night ends.

And that’s when he finally stepped in the Main Hall.

Living up to its grandness, the halls were lit with warm orange glows. Carved pumpkins were hung against the ceiling, symbolic yet somewhat comical. Tables were lined up as usual, students conversing in their simple costumes, so ordinary it was almost sad. Now of all times, suddenly he felt grateful for having agreed with the concept of eye shadow.

The area around his eyes were painted dark (the younger Slytherin girls were more than happy to help him with it, since Bella and Sofia were obviously busy with their own ordeal), a light glitter above to set the fairy-feel. His ears were pointed, hair black, which was one of main two reasons to how he finished so late. Again, charms were not his best subjects, and he made lots of mistakes. At least it all paid well.

While the girls had worn wings, he had a long cape draped behind him. What he wore was much more simple than Bella’s or Sofia’s dresses, yet combined with his knee length boots and gloves, he suppose he could fit the part as their so-called fairy tale prince.

The Slytherin boy already could feel heads turning towards his direction. For shame, the impact would’ve been better with the complete trio on his sides. While he didn’t necessarily love the idea of overly complicated dress-ups, there was a separate sense of gratification being the center of attention.

Perhaps Bella was right, after all. While he had often excused himself doing all these simply because it’s an ‘annual Silver Trio tradition’, yet he would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy this just as much. Still, this was the very least of his concerns. Now he better start looking-

Suddenly the main door opened. Some students remained unbothered, continuing to converse or dance or whatever, yet another portion began to line up towards the door. The thing that was happening…what was it? They never really cared much about these sort of events, yet he roughly remembered Pandora having told him about something- another reason why he came late. What are the chances that Bella and Sofia are participating as well?

Sebastian glanced around the halls, now considerably less crowded due to students beginning to line up outside. Surely, those two would be easy to spot in such a place, so if they weren’t here…

Oof!

Bloody hell!” he exclaimed, turning around. He had enough bumping with other people that day, even if it’s just him being the one who walked around without looking. “If you’re not going to use your eyes, then I might as well just-” he stopped in his words, when he finally recognized the familiar face.

Long black gown, red lipstick. With everyone that night going all out with their costumes, it was hard for him to recognize who was who. Like himself, she too had dyed her hair black. But he somehow knew exactly who it was.

Mila?” he blinked at her. For a second he wondered if she could recognize him, but then shook off the thought. What does it matter anyway. Though he hated to admit it but she was…beautiful tonight. And that’s saying as though she isn’t every day.

After all, her beauty only serves as nothing but a constant reminder of what a hideous half-breed she truly is. It’s also been a while since he had referred to her by her first name and nothing else- perhaps much more due to the shock factor.

He glanced around, expecting to see a familiar face around her. After all, she was almost always surrounded by her Hufflepuff friends, or that Anderson. Could it be that her friends were swallowed by the line? “What are you doing here all by yourself? You’ve lost your friends or something?

Then all of the sudden, he noticed two things. One, the event said being a test of courage. Two: that he’s missing the insult part of that insult. Suddenly his face lit up, eyes glinting mischievously as he smirked. Bella and Sofia are probably in that line anyway.

If he couldn’t see them in the main hall, then they weren’t there. Besides, how could he possibly miss out on such a little fun? It wasn’t his usual thing, yet perhaps once in a while he could make do of something. And besides, regardless on how he sees it, Mila is still the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts. Going with her definitely...has its perks.

Or are you possibly just standing around here on purpose, hoping that every guy who passes by would sexualize you in their minds? Is that it? Living up to your name, aren’t you Slu-," he stopped in his words yet again.

"You know what- forget it. Just forget what I said.” He sighed for a moment, before reaching out to take her by her hand, raising it up to his lips as he leaned slightly down to kiss it. It would’ve been more romantic to have asked her out for a dance instead but. . .

Shall we do the test of courage together?

location: main hall ♢ interaction: mila teenage witch teenage witch ♢ mentions: bella fancries1 fancries1 sofia wendy wendy

Sebastian Blutmond

Out’ta my way, peasant.

This was the worst, the absolute worst. Why hadn’t Bella nor Sofia bothered knocking at his door, or barge in for that matter? Weren’t female students allowed to enter the men’s dormitory? Truly, that would’ve been the perfect solution, if only it would’ve solved anything. Unlike his two Slytherin friends, charms weren’t his best subject. If he had only known this would happen, he would’ve prepared an hour earlier, just for precautions. When Bella and Sofia skipped class to prepare their costumes, he should’ve come with. Now he’s regretting it.

He pushed a petite -first year? Second year? Does it matter- girl out his way. Dark boots clicked against the marble floor as he paced against the seemingly endless corridors. Even in such a moment, Sebastian couldn’t help but feel a slight smirk threatening to form at the very edges of his lips. That’s right- of course that girl was staring. Who wouldn’t be? It was Halloween, and if the Silver Trio haven’t shone within their daily routines, they definitely shine brightest now. Which was exactly why he had to get going.

As per usual, he left the theme for the girls to pick- and even he had to admit, they were geniuses. They designed it together, along with the infinite argument of ‘too much skin and not enough skin’. They were just coming into good terms, especially with himself and Bella, after what had happened that day. Also, Sofia just returned. All those planning from weeks back, are they going to be in vain?

He could imagine the girls being disappointed, yet it would be lying to say that he wasn’t, too. And the worst part was that how he’s been hearing things from the younger Slytherin students about Bella and Sofia not even being together. If something happened, he better find out. The least he could do was to find those two before the night ends.

And that’s when he finally stepped in the Main Hall.

Living up to its grandness, the halls were lit with warm orange glows. Carved pumpkins were hung against the ceiling, symbolic yet somewhat comical. Tables were lined up as usual, students conversing in their simple costumes, so ordinary it was almost sad. Now of all times, suddenly he felt grateful for having agreed with the concept of eye shadow.

The area around his eyes were painted dark (the younger Slytherin girls were more than happy to help him with it, since Bella and Sofia were obviously busy with their own ordeal), a light glitter above to set the fairy-feel. His ears were pointed, hair black, which was one of main two reasons to how he finished so late. Again, charms were not his best subjects, and he made lots of mistakes. At least it all paid well. While the girls had worn wings, he had a long cape draped behind him. What he wore was much more simple than Bella’s or Sofia’s dresses, yet combined with his knee length boots and gloves, he suppose he could fit the part as their so-called fairy tale prince.

The Slytherin boy already could feel heads turning towards his direction. For shame, the impact would’ve been better with the complete trio on his sides. While he didn’t necessarily love the idea of overly complicated dress-ups, there was a separate sense of gratification being the center of attention. Perhaps Bella was right, after all. While he had often excused himself doing all these simply because it’s an ‘annual Silver Trio tradition’, yet he would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy this just as much. Still, this was the very least of his concerns. Now he better start looking-

Suddenly the main door opened. Some students remained unbothered, continuing to converse or dance or whatever, yet another portion began to line up towards the door. The thing that was happening…what was it? They never really cared much about these sort of events, yet he roughly remembered Pandora having told him about something- another reason why he came late. What are the chances that Bella and Sofia are participating as well? Sebastian glanced around the halls, now considerably less crowded due to students beginning to line up outside. Surely, those two would be easy to spot in such a place, so if they weren’t here…

Oof!

Bloody hell!” he exclaimed, turning around. He had enough bumping with other people that day, even if it’s just him being the one who walked around without looking. “If you’re not going to use your eyes, then I might as well just-” he stopped in his words, when he finally recognized the familiar face. Long black gown, red lipstick. With everyone that night going all out with their costumes, it was hard for him to recognize who was who. Like himself, she too had dyed her hair black. But he somehow knew exactly who it was.

Mila?” he blinked at her. For a second he wondered if she could recognize him, but then shook off the thought. What does it matter anyway. Though he hated to admit it but she was…beautiful tonight. And that’s saying as though she isn’t every day.

After all, her beauty only serves as nothing but a constant reminder of what a hideous half-breed she truly is. It’s also been a while since he had referred to her by her first name and nothing else- perhaps much more due to the shock factor. He glanced around, expecting to see a familiar face around her. After all, she was almost always surrounded by her Hufflepuff friends, or that Anderson. Could it be that her friends were swallowed by the line? “What are you doing here all by yourself? You’ve lost your friends or something?

Then all of the sudden, he noticed two things. One, the event said being a test of courage. Two: that he’s missing the insult part of that insult. Suddenly his face lit up, eyes glinting mischievously as he smirked. Bella and Sofia are probably in that line anyway.

If he couldn’t see them in the main hall, then they weren’t there. Besides, how could he possibly miss out on such a little fun? It wasn’t his usual thing, yet perhaps once in a while he could make do of something. And besides, regardless on how he sees it, Mila is still the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts. Going with her definitely...has its perks.

Or are you possibly just standing around here on purpose, hoping that every guy who passes by would sexualize you in their minds? Is that it? Living up to your name, aren’t you Slu-," he stopped in his words yet again. "You know what- forget it. Just forget what I said.” He sighed for a moment, before reaching out to take her by her hand, raising it up to his lips as he leaned slightly down to kiss it. It would’ve been more romantic to have asked her out for a dance instead but. . .

Shall we do the test of courage together?

location: main hall ♢ interaction: mila teenage witch teenage witch ♢ mentions: bella fancries1 fancries1 sofia wendy wendy

Last edited:

Mentions
Keith, Sofia, Pene, Aivree, Mila, Seb
Tags
Aster Aster wendy wendy Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Sasil Sasil teenage witch teenage witch s e v e n s e v e n
Outfit
Outfit
Belladonna Coben
Keith's and Aivree's reactions to their sorting arrangements had her scoffing in complete disbelief and annoyance. While courage was not her best quality, she knew she was more than capable of completing any challenges the test would throw her way. If anything, her only obstacle would be to keep Aivree alive during the ordeal. Still, she remained silent. Not trusting herself not to blur out her usual array of insults if she dared open her mouth, something Penelope wouldn't appreciate.

The Slytherin girl, along with her fellow classmates, turned to face the now-open doors as McGonagall's speech roared through the castle. Running the tips of her fingers through her black acrylic nails, not finding a reason to care about the rules when she was planning on breaking them anyways. The only instance when she looked p being when she began hearing other students whispering about the Quidditch field being the test's starting point.

"Damn," she muttered, her nails unconsciously moving towards her mouth as she nervously started biting them. Of all locations, the Quidditch field seemed like the only place that could be worse than the Forbidden Forest for the test of courage, at least for Belladonna. If she was lucky, the challenge wouldn't have anything to do with heights or flying. Otherwise, she might just have to murder McGonagall.

Noticing the density of the crowd, and the fact students seemed to be pushing each other around as if they were escaping a bloody fire, Belladonna decided it would be wiser to stay behind and wait for the others to exit. It gave both Aivree and herself a slight disadvantage, as the others would get more time to complete their challenge and finish earlier, but she wasn't eager to have her costume ruined by brats whose hands weren't even worth the lace of her dress. Instead focusing on the rest of the group, who were yet to choose a parter, when she noticed someone who looked suspiciously like-

"Seb!" she exclaimed, running to his side as he "flirted" with Mila. She knew Seb's intentions were anything but pure, but simply couldn't care less. Mila was nice enough, but she wasn't important enough for Bella to intervene on whatever Seb's plans with the veela were. That, and the fact that whatever happened between the two would likely happen while they were alone, meaning she would be unable to control him and thus, exempt of all guilt. She simply raised an eyebrow, looking down at Seb, but otherwise ignored the odd gesture.

"I thought you weren't coming. That costume looks so lovely on you!" she commented, completely honest. It was a rule within the silver trio, to always look their absolute in order to uphold their precious reputation. This time, however, they had managed to completely defy all expectations and the very high bar they had for themselves. Seb looked incredibly handsome, elegant and mystical - just like a true Slytherin should.

"I'm sorry we- well, I, couldn't wait for you, I was running late and wanted to get some time alone with Penny before the test began," she explained, "I'm not sure what Park's motives are, though. She completely snapped at me, saying I couldn't bring women in other houses to our rooms because it's against the rules. As if I've never broken that rule before," she winked at Mila. Hoping it wouldn't spite Penelope, as lately she'd only been bringing out their drunken night together to bother her. "bloody mad, she is."

Coded By || @StoneWolf18

Last edited:
x
gillis-niclas-image.jpg
RAVENCLAW PREFECT
MOOD: Cautious| LOCATION: Hedge Maze | TIME: 7:10 PM |
A feeling of cold dread draped over the blonde as he entered the throng of people, drawing closer to their destination. While he's convinced himself that it was due to the crowd of bodies pressing against his own, shoving for entry which Caden would gladly avoid, he knows deep down that the unsettling pool of feelings stemmed deeper than just mild discomfort. It left a rattling in his bones and brought his jaw to tense as jaded blues stared dead-set ahead, focused on the invisible opponent before them.

Unlike Phyrun, Caden heard no such sound but he felt it like any pureblood would. It burned in his veins and it made him regard those sensitive with sympathies which could easily be overlooked as scorn. Oh well.

He knew this Test of Courage wasn't as simple as it seemed. The fact that it required magic to enter and exit had already been a hint of so, but his suspicions were confirmed when even Phyrun had shared his concerns.

He looked over to the boy and nodded. His own wand was out in his hands. A beautiful pale aspen wand, close to the shade of ivory with a unicorn hair core.

"As long as they don't make me eat chocolate," Caden replied deadpanned. It was a joke, but with his stone-cold demeanor, it was always hard to tell with him. He sounded pretty serious, and Caden wasn't sure if Phyrun was aware of his allergies towards the favored sweet. Perhaps that was his fear? Caden wasn't sure.

He wasn't so bold that he would boast against having none, but being a pragmatist, he understood that fear is only a concept conceived by the human mind to warn people of the possible dangers. Once the dangers are recognized and placed into logical perspective, in theory, fear should lose its grip.

To put things shortly, Caden wasn't sure what he was afraid of, but he supposed he'd find out soon enough.

"You ready?" he asked Phyrun as they lined up behind the next group to go. Soon it would be them next and before the Ravenclaw could reply, Caden caught the sight of two just a few heads behind them.

If it weren't for their fame that preceded them in the school, the blonde would not have spared a second thought. But a member of the silver trio with the quarter veela? That was... a new sight. If his sources were right, weren't the silver trio extremely bigoted against non-purebloods? Not that Caden had ever faced the discrimination to understand but he had heard and witnessed a few accounts where demeaning words and actions were tossed about for the sake of one's blood.

It was a strange triviality which people seemed to obsess on, but before he could ponder on the thought for a moment longer, soon it was their turn.

"Good luck," McGonagall had said, with an all-too-knowing smile which made him uncomfortable.

Caden stepped forward with Phyrun at his side and the shroud of magic engulfed them, submerging them in pitch black darkness.

"Lumos." The spell brought to shape the room---or well, tunnel they were in. It was a rather narrow space that lead further into the dark. The air was damp and cold, but everything was awfully quiet. Too quiet.

Which was honestly perfect for Caden because he loved silences that press against his mind, allowing him room for only his thoughts and him. It felt rather invasive when he was sharing the space with Phryun. Intimate almost.

They pressed ahead with steady steps and Caden relaxed a large sum, given how there was no longer a large number of people around. He was fairing just fine so far, but what of Phyrun?
Mentions: Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n Mila teenage witch teenage witch

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
MOOD: Exhilarated | LOCATION: Cave | TIME: 7:15 PM |
"Fuuuuuck. Eli, I love you but I swear your head must be made out of a bag of bricks," Keith groaned, rubbing the spot on his forehead where he had clashed heads with the Hufflepuff. He had been one of the luckier of the two to have expelled back a few bats that came clawing in their direction, which meant he suffered much less in terms of scratches and cuts.

"Man, what were those things? We could try going for that door but I don't really know if I want to grope around in the dark with those things around," he whispered back, keeping his voice low even in his groanings. "Maybe we can try incinerating them all first?" It seemed like a good idea to him.

Before even waiting for a reply, Keith got up and waved his wand, shouting a strong "Incendio!" A hot burst of crackling fire shot out like a flame thrower and everything went from all too quiet to all too loud. The bats screeched, flying in directions. One of them managed to smack its wing into Keith's face and he yelped, almost losing aim.

Some of the bats did not drop dead immediately, flying around in a burning mess which left Elliot and Keith to dodge the flying flame balls, `less they catch on fire as well.

"Run!" Keith yelled, jogging up the steps to the room in the ceiling. It didn't reach all the way, so he scrambled onto a low wall besides the steps, shuffling horizontally to the pillars.

The bats eventually fell dead and gathered at the bottom of the ground. The fire burned lowly, providing them with just enough light to get high enough to the ceiling. However, the boys were still two heads too short to reach the room above.

"Damn," Keith hissed, still standing on top of the low wall with his back against the wall of the room. It was a small ledge but given his experience in scrambling into places (example: prologue) Keith balanced just fine on top with Elliot beside him. The Hufflepuff probably had a harder time given his larger build.

"Know any way to get us up there?" he asked, expression normal until he caught a whiff of something horrible. His nose wrinkled and he made a face, "Augh. What's that smell?" It smelled of burning sulfur and down below, instead of burning up into ash and dust, the bats had melted into a dark, slime-like consistency. Their bodies were molding into a pool of liquid, similar to that of tar. It was steadily rising up, drowning the steps they just climbed up.

"Uh oh. That doesn't look good," Keith stared, wishing now the others were here with him as well. He sure hoped they were having a better time than he was.
Interactions: Elliot Skryx Skryx

Last edited:
Alexander Willam Christopher Jon Merwijck
82aa24294d45a80d2fed531230797910.jpg

mood: excited
tags: fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch
Alex was walking outside with the rest of the students who had signed up for the test. Alex wasn't sure with who to go in the beginning, so he signed himself up alone. However during the night he found out that Emma was also going to take the test and they signed up together. It was quite cold outside, back in the castle it had been warm and the only thing Alex wore were purple shorts. He looked at Emma and said "I'm going to get my coat from inside. I'll be right back!" . He then stormed back into the castle, rushing between all the other students.

I'm wondering how this 'test of courage' will go. Luckily I got Emma now on my side. Alex rushed into his room and trew some clothes aside until he found his cape. He saw his refection in the mirror Well this looks really ridiculous. Never wear purple shorts with a black cape and a green body paint ever again. He quickly fixed his hair in the mirror and then left the room again. His wand was in the pocket of his coat. The spruce wood felt warm and strong, like most of his brothers and sisters his wand came from the Netherlands, a weird custom the Merwijcks.

"Hey Weasley!" Some random guy Alex didn't knew shout to him. Alex simply rolled his eyes and continued on his path outside. It is so frustrating that people always call me a Weasley. Red hair and a family of nine, oh no wait eight because James died in the war, does not always equal Weasley. Alex his brother James died during the battle of Hogwarts last year. The thought of James made Alex his eyes water.

Alex was glad that he got his cape but now he had to find Emma. Somewhere in this crowd she was waiting for him. Alex made his way to the front and then saw Mila there standing with Bella and Sebastian, the two most irritating people at this school. Why the hell is Mila standing with Sebastian and Bella? Does she have a crush on Seb? He is hot tho. Emma was also there, he walked over to them and quickly wiped a tear away "Hey Mila and Emma, who is going in next, are we Emma?" Alex smiled at both girls, ignoring the Slyterins.

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
Caden Aster Aster
Chocolate? Phyrun frowned, not getting either the reference or the joke, whichever it had been.

"As ready as any of us can be," he responded without really thinking of doing so. He was busy running over spells he knew and spells he had created, things that could be of use and things necessary for survival. He doubted it was going to be anything life threatening but one never knew, not with the school's history.

They stepped up, ready to be next, and Professor McGonagall's "Good luck," just kind of set him on edge. He followed Caden into the maze, only to find it vanish and it to become too dark to see anything.

The magic to even cast a lumos burned his veins in a way that made him recoil. Thankful Caden was already on it and the other's lumos illuminated the space enough for Phyrun to not worry about it. He looked around, frowning at the dank, cold tunnel they were in. He took a step away from Caden just because he could, relishing the seclusion and elbow room.

He had no doubt of what could happen in such a secluded place with two physically intimate people and the thought alone made his face twist in mild disdain. Honestly, who thought it would be a good idea to send teens into areas that were not supervised and secluded like this?

The thrum of magic had not left.

"Any ideas on if there's an end?" Phyrun asked, his voice lower than normal so as not to have it echoing off the walls. That and there was no need to speak loudly. Caden was right next to him and there were no other sounds in the tunnel.

It was just a touch too quiet for his liking.

tumblr_inline_ocsgesDj1d1qlt39u_250.gif

MILA 'THE VEELA' SUTHERLAND
(MORTICIA ADDAMS)

|| outfit: costume || feeling: excited || location: great hall||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her first thought was that perhaps, in some sort of Halloween disaster, Sebastian had lost his mind. It was the only logical explanation. First, he'd called her by her actual name, and then he'd stopped himself in his tracks before he could finish dishing out one of his signature insults. Mila could only stare in disbelief as the boy she'd been smitten with since she was eleven years old leaned down to kiss her hand.

She paused, letting her hand linger in his, relishing in the moment. But when he proposed pairing up with her, the sheer shock of it caused her to sharply withdraw her hand as if she'd been burned.

"You want to do the test of courage with me?" Mila clarified. Part of her, the new part with costume-induced bravery, wanted to tell him to get lost. Well, that was the polite way of putting it. Yet even with her newfound boldness, there was no way she could pass up this opportunity. Maybe it was something of an olive branch. Maybe, just maybe, they were going to be friends?

Hoping for more would be ridiculously over-optimistic, she knew that.

"Of course I will. Yes." The confidence in Mila's voice shocked her, but there was no time to dwell on it, for before she could say anything embarrassing Bella appeared from the crowd. Fuelled by a haze of friends, costumes, and hand-kissing, she agreed. "He looks amazing. Everyone does. But the whole thing you picked, Bella, it's really something else."

At Bella's mention of their night together, Mila rolled her eyes and crossed her arms playfully across her chest. Enough time had passed for her to look back and laugh, although she wasn't sure that the nonchalance was the same for everyone-- particularly her best friend. She decided, as an afterthought, to try and reassure her.

"Don't remind me. Merlin, if you'd break one rule for me, I don't even want to think about all the crimes you'd commit for Pene."

s e v e n s e v e n Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart fancries1 fancries1

Aivree
Main Hall
Interactions: Bella fancries1 fancries1 Eli Skryx Skryx Seb s e v e n s e v e n
➣Mentions: No one
“Thank’s Eli.” Aivree said giving him a ‘thanks for feeling bad’ expression. But Aivree decided to make the most of the situation. Was she going to enjoy this little endeavor with Bella? Probably not. But this could also be a learning experience. Maybe, by some freak chance, she could finally learn how this girl ticked without the other Trio all around her.

Aivree was now listening to what McGonagall had to say about the Challenge. Aivree was listening and at the sound of Quidditch she wasn’t all that ready for it. Not the best at sports--but she would be able to do it. Aivree pretended to be good at things and she was anything but a coward. Face stuff head on--at least when it came to situations that could, in fact, be deadly. And for all they knew maybe it was just the field they would be using and not actually flying.

That was something they could at least hope for.

Aivree did notice something however, Belle seemed to be nervous about something. She brought her hand to her mouth a sign of nervousness. And while the women was wearing a lot of make up there probably was some sign that would coincide with that thought.

But again, perhaps Aivree was over thinking such a thing.

“If we have to fly I can do it.” Aivree said crossing her arms over her chest. “Not the best but I can manage.” Admittedly, it was going to be a disaster but she wasn't going to admit that to this women. Not yet.

The crowds started to move and deep down Aivree wanted to go after them--start this mission and win but Bella seemed to be glued to her spot. She took a step foreword to watch as a few of their friends started on the challenge. Aivree looked back at Belle then sighed seeing Seb make his way towards them.

Just fucking great.

Belle ran to him to talk whatever it was. Mila seemed to be stuck with the guy as a partner too. “Poor girl she has it worse than me.” she mumbled to herself before walking to the little group.

“Sorry to interrupt, but you wanna start following the group?” Aivree asked Bella ignoring Seb but nodding towards Mila. They where partners now right?

Penelope Hottle
Dining Hall, en route to Quidditch Fields || A tad dim || Evening​

Penelope nearly choked when Eli pulled out Keith's name. The luck of that boy! She had no choice but to go along with it; they were partnered up fair and square, after all. She watched curiously as Bella picked a name out. Her stomach was full of butterflies as she prayed that the name would be her own. If someone were to look under the table, they would see that she had her fingers crossed. Unfortunately for her, the name was Aivree's. Yikes. That didn't seem like a great combination with all things considered - well, actually, no outcome would have been particularly good seeing as her friends and Bella did not quite get along. Penelope felt a bit like a bridge connecting two very separate, strange worlds. She really saw the best in her friends and in Belladonna and if they could just see each other the way she saw them she was sure they'd get along great. When Bella spoke, Penelope tensed up immediately upon hearing the tone of her voice. She waited for the onslaught of insults and the arguing to start. But... it didn't? Bella stopped herself. Bella actually stopped herself. Instead of going off about the unlucky pairing, the blonde played nice. The smile on Pen's face could not have been bigger. She reached over and squeezed Bella's hand under the table, pecked the girls cheek , and whispered a quiet 'thank you'. She flashed Aivree a grateful smile when the smaller girl also decided to try to make the best of it. This could be good - maybe they'd come out of it being on better terms! After all, terrifying experiences often brought people closer together. And the fear aspect would add some vulnerability to two people who hated to let other people see them being vulnerable.

With that, it was the brunette's turn to pick from the hat. She eagerly reached into the hood and pulled a single piece of paper. The handwriting was familiar... well, that was because it was her own. A look of pure confusion on her face, Penelope reached in again to pick a different piece of paper, but, alas, there was none. Looking around the table, it dawned on her. There were no other names. There were five of them and the hat was enchanted to pair people up. One person would be the odd one out, duh. Penelope closed her eyes and face palmed. How did she overlook that? In the excitement of it all, she had counted an even number because she had forgotten to count herself. Whelp. "That's fine," Penelope said with a bashful smile. "I'll just go in on my own, no biggie." She didn't want to disrupt any of the pairings - if she joined Keith and Eli she'd be third-wheeling a bromance and if she joined Bella and Aiv she was sure Aiv would end up feeling like the third wheel. She shrugged it off. Maybe doing it by herself would be fun. Maybe she'd run into someone who needed a partner - it'd be a great way to make a new friend. There was still a bit of time to sort things out.

Penelope stood up with the rest of her friends, ready to make her way to the Quidditch fields. She noticed Mila a little ways away and was ready to call out until her eyes landed on the person Mila was talking to. Seb. There was immediately a frown on her lips. How could Mila stand talking to that jerk?! Especially after everything he'd said to not only herself, but to Mila as well. So much for seeing the best in people - Penelope could only see the worst in Sebastian. He really had no redeeming qualities as far as the Hufflepuff was concerned. It made her a little hypocritical as she was sure that Bella probably wanted her to get along with her friends as well. Penelope avoided Seb mostly for Bella's sake - she couldn't get into fights with the boy if they never crossed paths. When they did have to see each other, Pen did her best to ignore him. It was all she really could do. She couldn't force nice words out for him - it was far too difficult. She'd choke on them if she tried. It also left a bad taste in her mouth when she saw Mila still trying to be on good terms with him. She would probably never mention it to the Veela, but it was almost a little hurtful that she would want to have a positive relationship with someone who was awful to her so called best friend. She didn't bring it up, but it was something that quietly nagged at her in the back of her head. Then again, that was also a little hypocritical considering she was okay with Bella doing the same thing. Maybe she was a hypocrite, but it was really only in things involving Sebastian. For the most part.

Staying consistent, Penelope avoided that scene and made her way towards the Quidditch fields, keeping an eye out for anyone who looked like a straggler in need of a partner.

Eli
-about to win this thaaaaang-

In hindsight setting the bats on fire and consequently having flaming bats chasing them instead was a very predictable outcome. At least they lit the way. He scrambled clumsily after Keith, much less agile than the smaller boy when they weren't on brooms. He had to bat away a few of the... bats, but thankfully most of them dropped dead. He sighed, rubbing at his shoulders as he looked around the room, wary about more unexpected nasties and trying to focus on balancing.

"Ah shit." The bats were back as black sludge. Eli glanced upwards at the trapdoor. They weren't too far below... "Up you go." He stooped down and lifted Keith onto his shoulders, nearly toppling over. Man, he was a Beater, not a fricking gymnast. Keith wasn't very heavy, but he had a lot of flailing limbs. His face scrunched up as Keith elbowed his head. "Ow, dammit. Can you reach it? Hurry!" The black sludge was almost up to them, and between keeping his balance and holding up the Gryffindor, he was almost about to topple over and land right in the middle of the muck.

They made it with their usual combination of sheer dumb luck and incredible style. Eli knelt next to the trapdoor they had just slammed shut, breathing heavily. He hung his head back, breath frosting in the air and blinking up at the night sky. They were outside. And bonus! Nothing seemed about to kill them yet. He turned to look at Keith, a grin starting to form on his face.

"Guess we just aced that first trial." He whooped in celebration, holding out a hand for a high five and laughing. "We are definitely winning this!" Slowly, he got to his feet, brushing off the grass. The trapdoor beside them rattled ominously. He exchanged a glance with Keith. "Let's get out of here." It looked like they were back in the main maze, tall hedges on either side forming a wide corridor. The was a faint light coming from the left. Eli decided it was probably a giant anglerfish or something equally horrendous and started down to the right, making sure to keep and eye on Keith. It would be too cliche to suddenly get separated from his bestie.

Aster Aster

[class=1]
background-color: transparent;
height: 200px;
width:100%;
transition-duration: 1s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
font-family: Arial;
[/class]
[class name=1 state=hover]
background-color: #261f1e;
color: white;
width: 100%;
[/class][div class=1]
blood moon \'bləd ˈmün\ :

n. the phenomenon whereby the moon in total eclipse appears reddish in color as it is illuminated by sunlight filtered and refracted by the earth's atmosphere.
[/div]

Upon the sudden jerk of her hand, the brief yet definite sign of shock passing her eyes, Sebastian could not help but feel overtly proud with himself. Using all his might to hold back a smirk, he kept his gaze upon the blonde -now raven haired- girl, closely observing her every reaction in a manner almost as though of a predator towards its prey. A perfect poise, a charming smile, may he be her gentleman just for this night. Yet somehow, he was surprised to find the task easier than anticipated, despite having to flirt all night long with some “disgusting half breed”.

You heard me clearly, princess,” the Slytherin boy smiled. “Why? Cat’s got your tongue? Never thought I was that stunning.” Reaching over to her face, he tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. “I’ll be honored to do it with you, beautiful.

His attention was snapped away when he heard a voice calling his name. Out of instinct, he quickly jerked his hand away, awkwardly straightening himself before catching a glance of familiar sight of platinum hair making her way towards him. “Bella!” he called out in return, waving at her. He had caught glimpses of her costume priorly; after all, the trio have spent weeks preparing for the occasion together. Bella might have been the most enthusiastic of all. “Obviously,” he replied smugly “And of course, you are as lovely as always, my dear Belladonna. This,” he gestured to the veela at his side, whilst sending a knowing look at the female Slytherin “is my date for tonight.

Sebastian nodded understandingly when Bella started about her Hufflepuff girl. As much as he disagrees on their relationship, he couldn’t possibly bring it up in front of Mila. He could not hide his surprise, however, when she brought up the matter of Sofia Park. “You two are fighting again?” he asked before he could stop himself. They were all rather headstrong, so small bickers weren’t all that strange. Lately, however, somehow those “bickers” appeared as “fighting” instead, not to mention significantly more frequent. He sighed, shifting his gaze towards the crowd. Still no sight of their third member around. “I’ll…be sure to get a word in. Later,” he added, watching the crowd slowly move.

When a sudden red-headed male appear to walk towards their way (and spoke to Mila, the audacity!), he subconsciously scowled at him, taking the veela’s hand in his instinctively. He was not going to pay any regards towards the mushroom-headed Gryffindor girl, nor the … Weasley?]Going on ahead,[/b]” he told Bella, heading towards the gates. “Well, I suppose I’ll see you on the other side.

location: main hall ♢ interaction: mila teenage witch teenage witch bella fancries1 fancries1 ♢ mentions: sofia wendy wendy

Sebastian Blutmond

Upon the sudden jerk of her hand, the brief yet definite sign of shock passing her eyes, Sebastian could not help but feel overtly proud with himself. Using all his might to hold back a smirk, he kept his gaze upon the blonde -now raven haired- girl, closely observing her every reaction in a manner almost as though of a predator towards its prey. A perfect poise, a charming smile, may he be her gentleman just for this night. Yet somehow, he was surprised to find the task easier than anticipated, despite having to flirt all night long with some “disgusting half breed”.

You heard me clearly, princess,” the Slytherin boy smiled. “Why? Cat’s got your tongue? Never thought I was that stunning.” Reaching over to her face, he tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. “I’ll be honored to do it with you, beautiful.

His attention was snapped away when he heard a voice calling his name. Out of instinct, he quickly jerked his hand away, awkwardly straightening himself before catching a glance of familiar sight of platinum hair making her way towards him. “Bella!” he called out in return, waving at her. He had caught glimpses of her costume priorly; after all, the trio have spent weeks preparing for the occasion together. Bella might have been the most enthusiastic of all. “Obviously,” he replied smugly “And of course, you are as lovely as always, my dear Belladonna. This,” he gestured to the veela at his side, whilst sending a knowing look at the female Slytherin “is my date for tonight.

Sebastian nodded understandingly when Bella started about her Hufflepuff girl. As much as he disagrees on their relationship, he couldn’t possibly bring it up in front of Mila. He could not hide his surprise, however, when she brought up the matter of Sofia Park. “You two are fighting again?” he asked before he could stop himself. They were all rather headstrong, so small bickers weren’t all that strange. Lately, however, somehow those “bickers” appeared as “fighting” instead, not to mention significantly more frequent. He sighed, shifting his gaze towards the crowd. Still no sight of their third member around. “I’ll…be sure to get a word in. Later,” he added, watching the crowd slowly move.

When a sudden red-headed male appear to walk towards their way (and spoke to Mila, the audacity!), he subconsciously scowled at him, taking the veela’s hand in his instinctively. He was not going to pay any regards towards the mushroom-headed Gryffindor girl, nor the … Weasley?]Going on ahead,[/b]” he told Bella, heading towards the gates. “Well, I suppose I’ll see you on the other side.

location: main hall ♢ interaction: mila teenage witch teenage witch bella fancries1 fancries1 ♢ mentions: sofia wendy wendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back