• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✧ Arc 1: Draconem Ova ✧

Sixth Year Prefect | Phyrun Dalca | Ravenclaw

Phyrun trudged after the others, gaze on the forest around him. He had to fight the urge to stop and document all that he was coming across. The depths of the forest and what they held were not really permitted for student knowledge and Phyrun hated he had totally spaced the fact that he would be in the forest far deeper than any student ever had.

There was a noise. Phyrun frowned in the direction it had come from, frowning. The noise was partially distorted due to the trees and distance so he doubted it was a dragon but it was certainly something new. Why had he agreed to go with Keith again?

Speaking of the Gryffindor, it would seem that the teen was living up to his house and charging head first into the trees towards the noise. Phyrun rolled his eyes and drew his wand, lighting the end and starting after the others.

By the time he managed to keep up, it seemed the majority of whatever had happened had passed. The only one he recognized instantly was Blutmond. He arched an eyebrow at the verbal attack. He could care less, especially with where they were. He was distracted, darn it, and as he focused back on the argument at hand, Phyrun figured it would be best to be the prefect that he was supposed to be.

"Enough," Phyrun spoke up, cutting through anything that could semblance a fight brewing as he cut his way through the group towards Blutmond. He waved his hand and the Slytherin's robes righted themselves and cleaned themselves. "Honestly, I thought you Slytherins prided yourselves in appearances."

Phyrun turned a flat look on Keith. "Do you know where you are going from here or are you going to guide us about blindly from here on out?" He looked to Blutmond and his companions. "Whether you intended to meet with us or not, stay with the group. Whether I want it or not, I'm responsible for you lot now, meaning," he focused a harder look on Keith, "if you have no idea where we're going, I'll take the lead from here."

A sudden thought showed on his face and he looked to Blutmond. "As much as you dislike me, it'd probably be wiser if ya stayed closer to me than Anderson. I'd rather not break up an actual fight if I don't have to."

Interactions/Mentions:
Keith Aster Aster
Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n

ems-jpg.314565
mils-jpg.314566

EMMA & MILA
|| feeling: amused, cautious // uncertain, embarrassed || location: the forest ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Emma's lips quickly curled into a smile as she wrapped an arm around Keith, finally seeing some benefit to the little midnight mission. Casting her gaze towards Sebastian, she rolled her eyes.
"Merlin, I don't know. I only came for Mils and Bella, they never mentioned it wasn't going to be just a threeway partnership." She ran her tongue thoughtfully over her lower lip and then grinned, "If you heard any girly screaming, it was Blutmond. Poor baby saw a duck and freaked. It was actually kind of hilarious, I wish you'd seen it up close." After a pleading look from Mila who clearly, for some reason, felt bad about the teasing, Emma reluctantly dropped the subject and moved on. "It's good to see you. Missed your face, Anderson."

The brunette's expression darkened momentarily when she realised that Sebastian had aimed a curse, but she managed to break into a smile again. She figured it'd be much more effective to mock the boy than get upset. With a shake of her head, she spoke.
"Wow! Did you see that? He's gone rogue. Keep him on a leash, would you, Bella?" Continuing her teasing, she flashed a wink, "Believe me, if Anderson wanted to get a room, I'd be in there like a shot."

Yet again, the smile was wiped off of Emma's face. Now, the girl didn't know many of the people who'd arrived particularly well, but judging by the expressions of those around her and the malicious way that Sebastian was speaking, he'd just delivered a cruel blow to Penny. But it wasn't Emma's fight. If she was the girl that Sebastian had just insulted, she'd have wanted to get her payback herself, and so she left it. Frowning as she dusted off her skirt, she glanced down but looked up sharply when she heard the unmistakable sound of skin on skin.

Seeing Penny had really shaken Mila. The two hadn't spoken much since the night at Hogsmeade, and Mila was wondering if she was subconsciously avoiding her best friend for fear of what the brunette might say to her. She didn't know if Penny had heard about her night with Bella but if she had, Mila was terrified of what she'd think and so had just kept herself to herself. It was painful, but she figured it was probably infinitely less painful than if Penny laughed in her face or told her she didn't want to to be friends. In her state of confusion and shame and paranoia, Mila hadn't even stopped to think about how Penny might feel. It was unusual.

In Hogsmeade, Penny had stuck up for her. Penny had stuck up for her before that as well. Penny was her best friend.

So when Sebastian said what he'd said, Mila stopped thinking for a split second, and in that split second, she pulled back the hand that he'd been holding only moments ago and reached up. Then, she slapped him once across the face with the same hand he'd held. It was shaking when she dropped it back down to her side again, but she was looking up at him. It was strange how she could appear so fiercely determined, so shocked, and so afraid all at once.

"I..." Mila couldn't seem to find the words. Was she meant to apologise? Speak in Penny's defence? Turn and run? "I just... I'm sorry." But she wasn't apologising for the slap, because she was looking at Penny.

fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n Aster Aster Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
& everyone else but that's who's mentioned

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elliot Shepard
The Forbidden Forest

Eli shot a grin at Aivree, tapping his backpack knowingly. "You should know this backpack almost always has food in it by now," he teased her, before Keith suddenly took off. The Gryffindor was clearly enthused and ready to jump into the thick of things. He chased after him, along with the rest of them, heading towards the source of the noise.

While the others ran on however, Eli, meanwhile, had been distracted by the duck. It was just so odd. Why was there a duck here of all places? He had never ever seen a duck on the Great Lake -well except that one one that had been quite suddenly pulled underwater by the tentacles of the Giant Squid. He winced, replaying the brutal memory unintentionally. So while the rest of his friends charged towards the source of the noise, he stopped to stare at the duck. It didn't seem afraid of him in the slightest as it waddled over and let out a short "quack!". It looked pretty cute actually, even as it stepped all over his feet. But he didn't mind, chuckling to himself instead in amusement. The duck was hardly heavy enough that it hurt.

"What are you doing here?" He asked it, not really expecting an answer. Glancing around, he realised he should really follow the rest. It wasn't safe to be in here alone. "Bye then." He tried to lift his foot and walk away. However the duck had other plans, refusing to move from his feet, staring at him even as it was raised along with his foot, staying on his shoe with remarkable balance. "Please get off my foot. I really have to go," Eli tried. "Shoo, duck."The duck seemed unimpressed. "Wait, I'm talking to a duck." An angry sounding quack. His friends were getting further and further away. "Oh what the hell," he muttered, scooping up the creature -"quack?"- and running after his friends.

When he caught up to them, he was breathing a little heavily. His backpack of food and the duck were weighing him down. "What did I miss?" He asked his friends, before realising that there were more of them than before. Oh," He said, noticing Blutmond first. "It's you." Then he recognised a much more friendly face. "Hey Mila!" He called brightly to her, smiling widely at her. He hadn't realised she would be here too. Turning to Penelope, he asked, "Did you know she was coming too Pen?" Thinking about it, it was strange that they hadn't brought Mila along with them from the start. Actually, looking closer at Pen, his best friend seemed a bit off.

"Hey," he nudged her shoulder with his own softly, speaking quietly so only she could hear. "You feeling alright?" At this point the duck in his arms -that he had nearly forgotten about- started squirming in his hold. Setting it down gently, it gave an indignant quack before waddling away into the trees once more, apparently having had enough of him.

Interactions: Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n , Aivree Sasil Sasil , Mila teenage witch teenage witch , Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
Mentions: Keith Aster Aster

Penelope Hottle
Forbidden Forest | 7 PM | Shocked
Penelope shook her head in response to Bella's suggestion, the slightest hint of a smile forming. "Something a bit more interesting," she answered. If Bella wasn't going to give her a clear answer, she wouldn't give the Slytherin one either. With every insult that Sebastian started throwing, her frustration with him grew more and more, like adding wood to a fire. How could someone be so mean? What the bloody hell did he even get out of it? Her hands balled up into fists, nails digging into soft flesh. Or was that what they did to your psycho mummy? Penelope's eyes widened and she couldn't believe she'd actually heard him correctly. Resentment replaced shock. Fire burned inside the girl. Who the hell did he think he was? Her grip on her wand tightened and she lifted it up, stepping towards him. When she spoke, she was seething with rage. "Do it! I dare you, you disgusting piece of-"

The sound of skin hitting skin echoed.

The brunette blinked; did she actually see what she thought she saw? Had Mila just... slapped Sebastian? It had been so long since they had even spoken to each other. She had begun to think that her best friend had chosen the group of Slytherins over her, that she'd switched sides. It had been a heartbreaking past few weeks. But here Mila was, defending her. Penelope's heart ached, her wand slowly lowered before falling limply to her side. I'm sorry. Coming from Mila, the words were like cold water on a hot day: exactly what the girl needed. She felt relief. Her rage diminished, leaving her just looking at Mila and nodding with half a knowing smile. She understood the meaning behind the apology. Maybe after this they could talk about everything that had went down. Their friendship had been so strong; it was worth mending. No one throws out a wand because of a scratch, they fix it. And Penelope felt like this was something that, much like a scratched wand, she could fix.

The sound of footsteps approached, breaking the Hufflepuff's train of thought and forcing her back into the reality of the forbidden forest. She quickly lifted her wand again and was happy to see that Bella was holding the wand arm of the Slytherin boy, which she was grateful for. In fact, the girl had even asked that Sebastian apologize to her moments earlier. It gave an overwhelming sense of déjà vu to see this scene once again. Penelope, angered at Sebastian for the repulsive sentences that came from his mouth. Bella, holding him back in an effort to protect her. And Sebastian getting hit once more. Only this time, Mila was doing it to protect her, instead of the other way around. It was almost poetic. Shortly after this moment, things had gone very wrong with her friendship with the two. She hoped this time that their conflict could be resolved instead. "Don't you even think of retaliating against her," she said, eyes trained on him.

The source of earlier footsteps revealed itself to be Eli. The brunette looked to the side and saw him, then saw Phyrun, who looked less than happy. The brunette slowly, cautiously lowered her wand, but her gaze didn't leave the dirty Slytherin. If he tried something, well, it was an unfortunate fact for him that he reflexes were great. Plus, Phyrun wouldn't let him-right? Phryun was a prefect, so that probably meant he was a great dueler who could beat Sebastian without breaking a sweat. This was, perhaps, an erroneous assumption made by Pen since she had absolutely no idea what the actual requirements were for becoming a Ravenclaw Prefect, but she still took comfort in the idea. Eli approached her and she wondered why the hell he was carrying a... duck? Weird, even for Eli. "Oh, uh, no, I didn't." She replied, feeling a bit awkward with the words. When he spoke softly, she felt a pull at her heartstrings. Eli was perhaps the best thing she could ask for in a friend; his concern touched her. Her own voice mimicked his softness.
"Blutmond said some really awful things... about my mother. And Mila slapped him." These words felt awkward for totally different reasons. The first situation had made her feel awkward because she didn't know anything about what her best friend was doing. This awkwardness was more because she had never had to string words like those together. Mila wasn't aggressive, so saying she slapped someone felt weird, but Penny wouldn't mind getting used to it. She looked at Phyrun and her eyes widened in surprise. "You want us to do this together?! Can't you see that we obviously don't work well together? I would suggest we leave him as dragon food, but I wouldn't even wish that horror on a dragon." She looked to Keith, the boy who led them into the dragon hunt, the boy she was following, and searched for a reaction. He was being usurped by the prefect, which was a funny thought since Phyrun outranked him at school. But they weren't exactly at school. They were in the forest. On a crazy quest to find a dragon. Logic and rank hardly mattered here.

Interactions: Skryx Skryx

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ KEITH ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ANDERSON ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
THE TROUBLEMAKER // GRYFFINDOR
x
408c3ce02a41e719001df1e941f47c8b1492268431_full.jpg
manu-rios-Favim.com-4251183.jpeg
48f46d586d1fb806018fa9e0c5736a11.jpg
MOOD : | LOCATION: THE FORBIDDEN FOREST | TIME: 7:10 PM |
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
Naturally, the words Sebastian spoke were nothing wholesome and Keith had long learned to tune out the toxic babble with a roll of verdant eyes. Sometimes if he was in the mood, he'd mimic the brunet's jabber with the opening and closing of his hands; a childish way of mocking but the act never failed to crawl under the Slytherin's skin. This time, he was above it and decided to focus his attention on Belladonna instead. She had more sense and sometimes Keith naively believed that it was probably because she was a girl. (If asked whether girls are the more superior gender, he would simply shrug and probably agree. Last time he fought one, it did not go well.)

"Not this time," Keith answered with a grin, hands shoved into his pockets. When he had coerced his teammates into playing Quidditch in the forest, it ended with two of them containing injuries from flying into tree branches and hours wasted searching for one of the balls that went missing. Needless to say, they never did that again.

A brow arched at Belladonna's reasoning. Knowing the Silver trio who were true Slytherins at heart, they never did anything which did not benefit them and saving the school was a form of glory Keith would've never expected the blonde to seek. He had his suspicions but for the sake of keeping Emma near, he remained quiet and simply shrugged at her answer. Things out of sight were also out of mind; and Keith was all the more ready to turn to leave, indefinitely hurrying their search as he now saw it as a race to see which group found the dragon first.

The vile words spat from Sebastian's mouth made him swerve in his step, eyes narrowing in a half-glare, half-cringe. As Penelope's close friend, he knew about her family's circumstances and this wasn't the first time the pureblood made derogatory remarks on such a sensitive topic. Before he could even spur into action however, a resounding (and quite satisfying) smack rang through at the collision of Mila's opened palm against Sebastian. Like the others, Keith was surprised but not enough to quietly comment, "She should've closed her fist," into Emma's ear.

Tension was heavy between the girls and for once, the brunet felt out of the loop. He had noticed that the two Hufflepuffs have grown rather distant but heard no stories of a fight. And then there was Belladonna who stepped in... again. The scene seemed quite familiar, reminding Keith of what took place a few weeks prior. He had a growing hunch that Bella had a thing for Penelope but never in his wildest dreams would he have ever thought the two to date.

Phyrun cut in before Blutmond could do anything rash and the thought of Sebastian on a leash with Belladonna holding the collar seemed very appealing. He couldn't help but grin smugly, encouraging the notion despite the jab to his side.

"Haha, well you got me there," Keith confessed, admitting without shame that he had no idea where he was going. Following the gash marks was his main lead but it was harder to tell now that they were entering the parts of the forest which were charred from the fire. "If you know where to go then by all means, be my guest," he bowed in mock exaggeration, sharing a look with the others (Sebastian wasn't counted naturally) before straightening up. He was odd to see him pass the lead without putting up a fight, but currently the 'drama' between his friends had caught his attention.

Elliot then arrived with a duck in his hands. Keith gave him a questioning look but shrugged it off because well, it was Elliot and Elliot was a Hufflepuff and Hufflepuffs find things even if they are rather odd.

"I'm not even going to ask," he said, MUCH TO SOMEONE'S GREAT MISFORTUNE noticed Sebastian visibly stiffen at the presence of the white feathered creature. "Oho?" he rose a brow, quickly putting one and one together. When the duck started squirming and quacking, Sebastian's reactions was enough to confirm Keith's suspicions. His Cheshire grin spread in mischief, resembling that of a canary-fed feline.

"We could leave Blutmond," Keith suggested, "Actually I know a way to make him more bearable. Not that anyone wants to deal with his royal bullshit," he muttered the last past in a cough. With his wand drawn out Keith squished horizontally and vertically down, wand tip pointed at Sebastian who was still held still by Belladonna.

"Silencio," he cast, remembering the spell by heart only because a number of Ravenclaws, Caden included, have cast that very spell on him numerous times. Satisfied with his works he clapped his hands and turned his attention to Phyrun. "Alright then pref. Now that that's fixed, where to?"

As though in answer, the distant horizon glowed a vibrant orange before dying down like licking flames. The smell of burning wood filled the air, followed by a loud monstrous roar. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

"Well, I guess that answers our question."

Interactions: Everyone
Mentions: None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:

latest

"Facilis descensus Averno"

SEBASTIAN BLUTMOND

tumblr_inline_oluocqYpcY1tsbzfh_500.gif

Mood: Annoyed

Time: Midnight

Tags:

.....Interations: Everyone

.....Mentions: -

Sebastian was unsure of what look he should give his friend as she began to talk about ‘saving the school’ or any other of her ‘noble deeds’. The Slytherin male hated to admit it, but it couldn’t be denied how his platinum haired friend had changed over the years, especially after the battle of Hogwarts. Behind those flashes of light, wand upon wand, without a doubt brought many impact upon the students. Blood were shed, friends were lost, people changed. What he hated even more, however, was the fact that she couldn’t be honest with him. Belladonna was a proficient liar, he knew well more than anyone else. Cunning as a snake, the girl was the epitome of Slytherin. But the trio had learnt to trust each other, and now Sebastian couldn’t help but think she’s hiding something. Even more, when he was told to apologize to Penelope, Sebastian looked at her as though she was crazy.

Apologize? To a buggin’ blood traitor?” he emphasized as he pointed at the brown haired girl’s direction. “If I hadn’t know better, Belladonna, I’d say that you may are genuinely fond of her. Talk about standards,” the brunette stated, making a face. “Seems like yours lower each year. At this rate, you might be interested in a bloody hippogriff by next year. Or even that git Anderson, who’s not much different per se.

When Phyrun spoke up, Sebastian casted him a look similar enough to disgust. As the prefect began tidying up his robes, the Slytherin male sniggered, gesturing over his own body. “Why? Like what you see?” he stated, before his expression darkened. “Stay away from me, you filthy fa**ot,” he spat the end as though it was poison, bearing the same expression as he did insulting mudbloods or the sort. Homosexuals, such disgrace. They must've drank too much firewhiskey when electing such an abomination for prefect. Sebastian swept his robes away as he backed from the prefect, looking at the Ravenclaw as though he was a roach stuck on top of his bed. If only this night could any worse, the male found himself thinking for a brief moment. However, that too was soon answered.

It was a flash of movement, clearly nothing expected. Before he could respond, the figure of a blonde moved towards him and soon a stinging pain upon his cheek. Sebastian held his face in his hand, turning towards Mila with his eyes wide. Soon surprise turned into irritation, soon to anger. “How dare you,” he snarled, his face strewn into aggression as he reached for his wand. “Know your place, half-breed-” he began, when a familiar sound erupted, sending shivers up his spine. The Slytherin instantly stopped, his face losing all colors as he turned towards the source. That evil, waddling creature, the source of darkness to this world. The male tensed, his fists clenching by his sides as he tried to take deep slow breaths.

Put that away, you uneducated swine,” Sebastian told Elliot, his eyes still remained glued to the webbed feet demon. There was no way he was going to showcase his fear to anyone, especially Anderson. Not that he feared the duck, anyway. Instinctively, his gaze averted towards Keith, who was grinning his obnoxious smile so wide Sebastian half hoped his mouth would tear.”What? Captivated by my charms now, are you Anderson?” he stated, though his usual smirk wasn’t there. As long as the duck stood there, searing marks into the back of his skull, Sebastian couldn’t think straight, not even to quickly counter Keith’s spell upon him.

The male gaped at the Gryffindor, his eyes wide as he opened his mouth to toss out a few well-constructed insults. Sadly, no one could hear them. Sebastian sighed, pulling his own wand out and pointed it at himself as he thought hardly upon the incantation, concentrating upon the flicks. A simple reversing spell, wordless could do. He had done others before, how hard could this one be? Finite Incantatem. Nothing happened. Sebastian frowned, flicking his wand randomly as though it had broken before trying again. Finite Incantatem, you bitch. Still, no result. Must be the effects of the lingering dark forces brought by that duck.

As a last resort, he turned towards Bella, giving her an intense frown as though that was enough to make her understand what he was trying to say. Then he did a second attempt by making a few wild gestures, one featuring him sending a middle finger at Keith’s direction, going back and forth hesitating whether he should just choke the Gryffindor to the ground, despite knowing very well he’d lose on that fight. This was, however, stopped when a voice rang into the air, followed by a sudden splash of light upon the dark night sky. Sebastian felt his heart sink, his eyes focused upon that one direction along with the gazes of others.

Merlin’s beard, he mouthed, though no voice came out. It was a dragon. Sebastian turned towards Bella, though oddly enough his expression wasn’t as nearly horrified as seeing a duck previously. Talk about priorities. He gave her another intense frown, hoping that he could telepathically communicate with her. Maybe she’d reconsider this idea. Then they could come back to their nice dormitories, awaiting for the news of Keith and his gang roasted alive in the Forbidden Forest. He was seriously considering of turning back now.

Last edited:

260tuns.jpg
so4t9g.gif

~AIVREE~

"I really should know that shouldn't I." Aivree spoke in regards to Elliot smiling back slightly. "Never go hungry with Elliot around. Thats a good thing of course."

Crisp air was cut with every words Aivree's friends spoke. It was he excitement in the air, it was vibrating off the students who dared to break the rules. Breaking rules was fun, something that most people wouldn't always agree with. But when it involved a lizard that was larger then a tree and could breath fire? It was just the kind of rule breaking that Aivree could get behind. Keith joined the group finally, being the movement she thought was the dragon, while it was a bit of a let down to what she had been anticipating--it was still good to see the leader of the whole operation. He took charge and they all followed.

Fire. Something burning; it lingered in her nostrils as she ran ahead to the to hers. Odd, they probably should have been more stealthy. But this worked for her, she just kept a mental note of good cover as she ran. Fallen log, large tree--anywhere that would aid in her being able to duck from a fire spit her way. It was a good tactic for pretty much anything that could be in this forest though. After all, it wasn't called the Forbidden Forest for nothing.

Creatures lurked in the dark, ones that had Aivree itching to find.

But that was an adventure for another night, this night already had taken care of.

Aivree had not been anticipating to see more students though. She hid her surprise well though, behind the others. Odd, here she thought they would be the only ones crazy enough to look into the Dragon. Apparently, Buttmond and Belladona where along in that group. Along with a female that Aivree wasn't sure who she was. Ravenclaw but that was all she could pin point.

Sebastian gave his normal antics, insulting the group only earning an annoyed growl from Aivree. Lesbian Elf? He used that one already. "Get a new insult, you have used that a few times already." Aivree spat his way she crossed her arms over her chest. The insult to Pene though, that hurt. She frowned, but before she could go and jump to help her friend Belle seemed to do it for her. Odd. Was she out of the loop? Perhaps, people had triangles all over the place.

And like before she wasn't completely able to interject with her two sense. Phyrun came to the rescue after the little squabble, at least in some sense. He was the Perfect. he was a responsible guy, while she didn't know him that well, she knew well enough that he wouldn't be afraid to do whatever it took to keep the group safe.

The little escapade was already such an excitement, not with dragon sightings but with just the group. So much drama, know she knew why she didtn't deal with people that much. Moving slightly tot he side she looked into the bush taking matters into her own hands a bit. After all, she knew the signs she was able to detect this kind of thing. This was her expertes. Dragons, dangerous creatures--she knew them better then most.

While digging in a bush a bit a duck poked its head at her and she frowned. A duck? Merlin's beard that was weird. It just..stared at her. Moving past it she went only a bit deeper. She could hear the group still arguing amongst themselves. Seemed like they where to work together. Not the best feeling having to work with the Silver Trio, but if they had to she guessed it couldn't be helped. As long as they didn't make do anything dumb. Which they would.

No matter.

Sebastian fell rather silent though, she heard his ranting, spewing sluge with every word that fell from his lips. Then; silence. Keith had pulled something. Perfect.

The screech had her frowning, the red haze had her heart pounding. "Keith's right. This way!" she called ahead of the group, out of them all she was still probably the most interested in the quest. Like adventures--hopefully everyone made it back with all the toes and fingers.​

26166014498dccc3916d32a08c815590.jpg

Phyrun Dalca
Ravenclaw | Sixth Year Prefect
Interactions/Mentions:
everyone, in a way

Phyrun nearly turned right around and walked back to the castle. He glared at Anderson's back before smacking the tip of his wand against the top of Blutmond's head rather hard, canceling the silencing spell. He grabbed Blutmond's arm only long enough to mutter his threat for only the Slytherin to hear. "Do not make me regret freeing you, Blutmond. I will not only silence you myself, I will hog tie you and place that duck on your head with glee."

His piece said, Phyrun walked over to Aivree Lanzone and placed a heavy hand on her shoulder, disdain on his face. "Hold your hippogriffs. Or are you tempting Fate to see if you can survive being burned alive?"

He turned to the other students, a hard glare on his face. "If you want to have a fun little adventure, you have to heed my words. Otherwise this fun little adventure will turn into a nightmare faster than you can say dragon."

He removed his hand from Lanzone and stalked over to Anderson. He pointed his wand at the Gryffindor's face, a dark glint in his eye. "Test me, Anderson, and you will become a wonderful test subject for a few of my more inventive spells."

Flicking his wand to the side, he sent some orbs of light to float about the group. They illuminated the area but were dim enough not to attract too much attention. He looked the group and lights over. He hoped it was enough.

"Stay close, keep quiet, and keep your wands at the ready," he told them sharply. "You decide to act out, I will bind you to a tree and leave you there till we're done. If you don't think you can handle following the uppity prefect's rules, then I'd advise you to turn around and head back to the castle now." His expression hardened. "Do not test me. I am no longer in the mood to play nice."

With that said, he turned around and started towards the dragon's location, though he aimed more for the downwind side. His heart was pounding in his chest and his mind was running on all cylinders. He had a small handful of students - many having probably never seen a dragon up close, all of them woefully unprepared to face one at all - that he was responsible for and it was stressful. But he had to plan, had to make sure they had an escape route. Sadly, he didn't know everyone's repertoire when it came to spells meaning he would have to plan as if he was leading Muggles.

He mentally groaned. Why did he agree to this again?

giphy.gif
Mood
Scared
Interacting
Sebastian, Mila, Emma, Pene, Keith, Aivree, Phyrun, Eli
Tags
s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aster Aster Sasil Sasil ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu Skryx Skryx

Belladonna Coben
The self-proclaimed Slytherin queen’s eyes narrowed as her friend attacked her for defending Penelope. How dare he? Penelope was off - limits, something she’d thought he had understood after the Hogsmeade fight the first day of school. Penelope was most certainly the most person Belladonna had ever been interested in, to compare her to the psychopathic blood purists she’d loved in the past was a great insult. She kept her hand raised at him, even after he was insulted, threatened and even beaten by Penelope’s friends. “Considering I’ve gone from genocidal psychopaths, deformed dictators and a wizard so pathetic he can’t keep his calm around a fucking duck to the kindest, most intelligent and sexiest witch the world has ever seen, I’d say my standards have done nothing more than rise,” Belladonna spat, throwing a not-so-subtle wink at Penelope as she spoke. “If I don’t hear you apologising to the buggin’ blood traitor in the next two minutes I swear on my mother’s grave I will slap you until your skin rips off of your cheek. Understand?”

How she wished it didn't have to come to this. Every time her friends came across the others, with every crude insult that came out of her friend's mouth and every threat and form of violence she had to use against him, she could feel their already fragile friendship weakening. Like a broken vase, whose pieces could be glued back together, but the signs of damage would never fully heal. It disgusted her, how she was able to rant about the importance of loyalty for full days yet look at her best friend in the eyes, her brother, and point her want at him as the others hurt and insulted him. The situation they found themselves in would've made eleven-year-old Belladonna cry in shame for what she had become, for how she was letting their different views and love for Penelope bring them apart so easily.

It was because of this guilt that she remained silent while he so hatefully insulted Phyrun for being gay, and when he insulted Aivree and Eli for the hundredth time. She didn't agree on what he was saying, but couldn't care less about the people he was insulting. It wasn't until Keith had the brilliant idea to silence Sebastian with a spell that she finally replied when he silently pleaded with her.

"Anderson, I know he's a I'm uncultured, but is it really a bright idea to silence him with that bloody monster on the loose? You do understand that speech is necessary for incantations, right?" She asked, wand now lowered now that Sebastian proved to no longer be a threat. It wasn't long before Phyrun had the right mind to cancel Keith's silencing charm. Just in time for the furious roar of the mighty dragon.

"Oh fuck," Belladonna breathed out, staring at the glowing orange light along with the others. The girl immediately took a few steps backwards, standing right behind Penelope and in front of Sebastian. She tried to hide her fear as much as she could, but her terror had to be evident to the others. Her already pale skin became whiter and her wand shook along with her arm. If it weren't for her vain mind telling her the others were too incompetent to kill the dragon without her she would've run as soon as the dragon announced its presence.

Nevertheless, she moved along with Phyrun and whoever chose to follow once her body unfroze and allowed her to move again. Her mind trying to remember the Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons in which they discussed dragons. The lesson had been held the night after a full moon, and all she could remember was going over her friend's notes in order to study for the exam. If Sebastian's notes were to be trusted, the dragons had a weak spot. One right in their face, not protected by scales like the rest of their bodies...

"The eyes!" she exclaimed, finally remembering what her friend had written. "Dragons have one weak spot, their eyes. If we can blind it, or use a curse powerful enough to destroy the damn things, it might be too wounded or confused to keep fighting. Then we can stun it, and kill it." She suggested, a smile forming on her lips as she imagined the dead beast. She couldn't wait to teach the monster who the real queen of the forest was.

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Elliot Shepard
The Forbidden Forest

"Uhm, we go to the same school," Eli replied when Blutmond yelled at him. "We have the exact same education."

"Mila did? Damn, looks like I'm the only one in our participation trophy trio not to participate in whack-a-blutmond," Eli joked, ignoring Sebastian and trying to make Penelope smile as he slipped his hand around hers and squeezed it gently. He would love nothing more than to put the Slytherin git in his place for upsetting her, but with Mila slapping him and everyone else stepping in to tell him off he figured he'd focus on making sure his best friend was feeling alright. "Don't let him get to you," he said to her softly. "He doesn't know jack shit anyway."

It all seemed to be happening very quickly. Keith and the Coben girl were arguing with Blutmond who was silencio-d only to have the curse removed by Phyrun who seemed to have decided to take charge and get all of them to work together which Penelope disagreed with. Eli wasn't sure about working together either but then a loud roar cut through all the voices, accompanied by the tell tale glow of fire and smell of burning, and his eyes lit up as he glanced over at Pen excitedly. Sure, it was extremely dangerous and he should probably be very worried about their immediate health, but this was exactly the sort of thrill his life had been missing.

Keith was not a good influence on him.

Oh well, it was too late to do anything about that now. Phyrun in full prefect mode was impressive and he already knew his friend was a more than competent wizard both spells wise and wisdom and planning wise so, drawing his wand, Eli made to follow the other boy whilst keeping close to Penelope. He knew she could take care of herself but his protective nature made him want to stay by her side anyway. They were less likely to accidentally get separated this way in case anything unexpected happened - which it definitely was going to. When Bella spoke up about the dragons weakness, his brow furrowed into a frown as he stared at the girl.

"Whoa, we aren't going to kill that dragon. No way." Eli disagreed. He didn't like killing anything and especially not something as majestic and awesome as a dragon. Even the thought of hurting it - blinding it permanently as she was suggesting- made his stomach churn. He knew Bella wasn't exactly a good person but he thought if Pene thought she was okay... And since the two became friends last year he thought the Slytherin girl hadn't seemed to be as bad as before. "If anything we're just going to subdue it, with minimal force." He looked around at the rest of them, daring anyone to argue with him.

Interactions: Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n , Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ,Bella fancries1 fancries1
Mentions: Keith Aster Aster , Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

Penelope Hottle
Forbidden Forest | 7:15 PM | Caught off guard

Penelope's cheeks took on a red tint when Belladonna called her sexy and gave her a wink, but, despite the minor embarrassment, her face broke out into a smile. The embarrassment came from the girl being so outright and public with the comment; usually when they flirted, they were just talking to one another, not in a large group of people. The smile came from the fact that the Slytherin was back to showing interest in her; for a while there she had thought that their whole thing had been forgotten and tossed aside- that she had been forgotten and tossed aside- but this showed that maybe things could go back to the way they had been before. Of course, the happiness was short lived. The roar of the dragon shattered the moment she was having.

Immediately, the gears in Penelope's head started moving and her thoughts went from her romantic interest to the adventure at hand. This was what they'd come to the Forbidden Forest for, after all. A new light came to her eyes. It was dragon time. Her gaze snapped over to Phyrun, who had been deemed the new leader. It seemed to Penelope that, through sheer luck, he had taken up a leadership position at the exact time that the dragon revealed itself. She didn't mind as much now that he would be the one in charge. He held the highest rank and she had heard Eli mention that he was a good dueler, so he wasn't a bad choice. Better him than Blutmond. She anxiously rubbed her thumb against the wood of her wand. This was it. This was what she'd entered the forest to do. To see a dragon. The brunette nodded in response to the Ravenclaw's instructions. Energy built up inside her, making her feel more and more restless. The anticipation was killing her.

With Eli and Bella close to her, Penelope felt like she could take on absolutely anything. However, she was promptly reminded about how different these two sides of her world were when Bella suggested that they blind the creature. Her jaw dropped in shock at the suggestion. "Bella, no!" She said, sharply, then softened when she realized how pale the other girl had become. She put a hand on Bella's arm and spoke in a gentler tone. "We're not here to kill it. We're here to... I don't know, actually. We didn't really know if it even was a Dragon. We just wanted to find it first and we'd figure out the rest later. Except, well, I guess now is later. But we're not killing it, that's for sure. I doubt the poor thing came here of it's own free will just so it could mess up the forest. It's just... lost and confused and alone, I think." The Hufflepuff then offered a smile. "And I won't let it hurt you. I am, after all, the most intelligent witch in the world," she quoted in a teasing tone, "so I think we'll be okay on the strategy front. Worst comes to worst, we just run." Her whole speech had just been something she'd made up as she went along. She hadn't really thought about what they were going to do after finding the dragon because she could hardly believe that there really was a dragon. Were dragons fast? Could she outrun one? Being so big, they must be kind of slow, right? Merlin, she wished she'd paid more attention to her Care of Magical Creatures class.

Pen's attention shifted over to their Prefect leader, who had begun to move. Without any hint of fear, she began to follow, but stayed close to Eli and Bella as she did. Her eyes moved around from where Phryun was moving to all of her friends to make sure they were safe and closeby. She constantly checked that everyone was okay and together. There was nothing she valued more than the friendships she had made and she was willing to do anything for most of these people. Being around them filled her with energy and determination. She was going to do everything in her power to protect them; they were the source of her energy. She bit her lip, eyes flickering to the space in front of Phyrun. Any second now they would be face to face, or snout? scale? with a real live dragon. It would be a night they would never forget.

260tuns.jpg
so4t9g.gif

~AIVREE~

Aivree was ready and rearing to go after the beast. Perhaps to much so. After all, the moment that the steady, hand on her shoulder causing her to stop in her tracks to look at the Perfect. Sighing she rolled her eyes, she knew he was thinking about everyone's safety. He was probably right--but her excitement and desire to see the beast in person overtook her need to be safe, the need to use her logical part of her brain.

At least Phyrun was here to keep everyone under control. Even if it was a bit on the party pooper side of things. She wasn't going to say that to loudly, if at all though. Better to keep that inside her own little mind.

Huh, perhaps she was thinking more logically.

"Just to say, I have an idea how to keep myself from burning alive. After all look at all the people." she grinned in a lightly teasing matter. The slowest of the group gets burnt. I'm kidding okay we stay together. You are in charge." She held her hands up, hoping to not get another lecture. Bad enough that she already had one. He was right of course, he was the Perfect after all.

Bella seemed to be pretty upset about Buttmonds silence, while she was probably right all Aivree could think of was he would be the perfect bait. Can't yell or scream though with being a mute. Perhaps not. But such an ass, he would probably give the dragon indigestion if he was to be eaten.

"The eyes are the weak spots." Aivree agreed but frowned. "Wait, we are going to kill the beast? Hell no. I agree with Eli, as it is Dragons are not around as much as they used to be. We kill it we are just feeding into its bad reputation." Aivree spoke with a frown. "If we can subdue it we can get a teacher or someone and have it brought back to its original home. A dragon here in the first place is odd as it is." Aivree sighed challenging Bella or anyone else. I seemed like she had people on her side. After all, in the next few minutes would anyone really have a chance to argue though? The beast's steps where drawing near, you could almost feel the hot breath on the back of ones neck.

Suddenly, Aivree was really glad that a Perfect was here.

x
MOOD : ANTICIPATE | LOCATION: FORBIDDEN FOREST | TIME: 7:15 PM |
Everyone had their own thoughts and actions to mind, so much so that no one noticed that the brunet was frowning, scowling almost, at the binding threat the prefect he dragged along had made. As a free-spirited individual, the presence of rules---though necessary---had never been pleasing to hear, but likewise, Keith had never taken rules into much consideration. If he had, they wouldn't be where they were now. It did not deal him any less disappointment and annoyance to hear one of his peers enforce such but the Gryffindor kept his complaints behind gritted teeth.

The white orbs created by Phyrun saved them the energy of creating light from their wands. With that spell active, the group would have their wands free to cast other spells (defensive and what not), which Keith grudgingly respected. He held his wand with a firm grip as he sneaked closer to Aivree and muttered out of Phyrun's earshot to her, "Let's bust this place. You know the dragons better than anyone here, so what's the plan?"

Before he could say anymore, Keith felt a chill down his back and turned to see Phyrun throwing deathly daggers at him. With his wand poised in the air, it didn't seem like his threat was any empty. The time to act wasn't now, Keith chided himself. Not under Phyrun's watchful eye at least. There's bound be a moment in the action where the Ravenclaw loses sight of him. There were a total of eight of them and only one pair of eyes. Keith would only have to patiently wait his turn.

"Woah, I agree with Eli. I'm all for breaking school rules but killing a dragon is like state offense or something," Keith said, furrowing his brows at the thought of the Ministry and the people in it, "And Penny's right. If worse comes to worst, we'll just run." He spoke as though it was the easiest thing in the world, but Aivree's comment roused his previous suspicions.

What was a dragon doing here in the first place? The Forest was a cramped space and far from ideal for a dragon to stay in. Keith isn't the best at studying but even he knew that this was no optimal habitat. No dragon would be here on its own will.

"Anyways, no more talking lest you want to start up a conversation with the dragon than be my guest," Keith smirked at his own joke but kept quiet after a motion of zipping and locking his lips. He turned his attention to the darkening horizon and approached with careful stealth.

As they move closer to the scene, the smell of burning grew pungent and the air seemed to prickle with heat and anger. There was an indistinguishable heavy ambience of oppression which made the hairs on Keith's arms stand. The smoke made his eyes smart but like the others, he parted slowly from the group until all eight of them, though still within range of sight, were a couple feet apart from each other.

Meters away from them was a wide expanse of charred trees and ash. Soot littered the field and smack in the center was the scaled beast in all its rage and glory. Its wings extended up flapping once, then twice. The gust blew ash into their faces but Keith found himself unable to look away. The dragon remained with its feet on the ground, pacing in small circles and roaring angrily at the air, as though it had something to offend it greatly.

It was odd. Awe-striking but undeniably off.

The area slanted down like a small valley and everything within the valley's crater was reduced to nothing but flat darkened dust. However, the borders of the valley were rimmed with trees which were unscorched. They stood tall like fencing, almost mockingly. This was the first thing Keith found odd. The trees were still within range of the dragon's breath so how were they fine?

Looking past the first row, Keith spied charred trees. Some of them still had flames licking their dried up branches.

"Wait, don't go any closer," Keith warned. His warning was unnecessary. No one else was suicidal enough to approach the dragon head's on, "Something's weird."

Despite his own warning, Keith went down towards the dragon after casting an invisibility spell on himself. He held his breath and stopped himself when he came close enough to see the cruel yellow glint in the dragon's eye. Scarcely daring to breathe, Keith picked up a stone near his foot, hoping he didn't catch the dragon's attention, and tossed the stone as far away from him. It landed between the dragon and the row of untouched trees.

On instinct, the dragon breathed angrily, blasting fumes of red fire at the stone. Keith was a good distance away from the fire but even then, the heat of the flames made his skin burn. He backed away immediately, retreating back to the group, but not before he and the others noticed the sickly shade of green which kept the fire contained within the valley -- the same shade of green which filled the night sky weeks ago.

It shimmered briefly before fading back into invisibility. The dragon roared once more and paced in frustration. Suspicions confirmed, a barrier seemed to be the thing which kept the dragon in its place. But just who managed to make such a thing and why? If someone wanted to hold a dragon hostage, the forbidden forest was the best option one could get but whoever it was, would very well be going against the Ministry for trying to keep such a dangerous beast.

The dragon moved with heavy steps. Its torso looked thicker than other dragons (or well pictures of dragons, granted that Keith has never seen one in person except for the Triwizard tournament) almost swollen. Mixed with frustration and anger was another emotion Keith could not recognize. Was it urgency? The frantic look in its eyes worried him.

Interactions: Everyone
Mentions: None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
everyone, in a way

Dragons were not his forte. Oh, he knew a great deal of information about them and their magical properties. He knew that dragonfire could melt anything that didn't burn if the dragon so intended. He knew dragon hide can turn nearly every spell and a great number of weapons. He knew all the types of dragons by heart, which ones were more prone to landlocked locations versus those that lived on islands or coastal regions, which ones had been hunted by muggles and which ones muggles still knew nothing about, and where their "soft spots" were. He knew eating, breeding, and migration habits for many that had been documented and a small few that hadn't. He could tell you the difference between child and adult, male and female, and age for most breeds. Even with all this information, though, he had only ever come into contact with dragons twice; the first time had been to a magical museum of sorts during a family trip, and the second time was with the dragons in Romania. Neither had put him so close to a dragon, though, that he was fearful of his safety and those around him. Though wild they may be, the dragons in Romania were still handled by mortal hands. They were used to magic folk wandering around. A true, wild dragon was rare and to be this close to one clearly stressed was terrifying.

He hid his fear as best he could.

When the valley came into sight, Phyrun saw the signs of a ward already in place. Though there was no visual representation for the ward itself, the clean cut between ashen forest and healthy growth was a dead giveaway. He stopped a safe distance away, grateful he had brought them downwind even if it meant they were assaulted by ash and smoke. With the way the dragon was behaving, it was not the best of ideas to bring its fury upon them.

Phyrun didn't move when Anderson ventured forward, disillusion charm on. For once he trusted the Gryffindor to not do anything rash. Even a headstrong Gryffindor would be properly swayed from stupidity when faced with a dragon for the first time.

Sure enough, the Gryffindor only provided proof there was indeed a ward in place. Phyrun felt his magic stir but he was not sure he could bring the ward down effectively enough without alerting the caster. He had never tried breaking a ward before. It had never seemed like a thing that would be an issue till after school.

He kicked himself mentally.

He dredged through his memories, trying to find the knowledge he knew he had on how to bring down a ward but lacking the actual experience of how to do so would make this dangerous. He turned to the others, mind working quickly. Quickly, he voiced his thoughts, "I want to bring the ward down."
He pressed on, making sure no one could interject quite yet. "This is not right and I fear for what may happen if someone else comes to do the same thing but ends up sending the dragon to the castle,
rather than away from the populous. I want to figure out who pinned the dragon here and why but I doubt we'll find much of anything unless someone or several of you are gifted trackers and I don't know about it."

Information found, he rolled his wand in his palm, gathering his magic. "I can pull the ward down but that may bring our caster here. On top of that, we'll have an irritated dragon on our hands. If we can do it right, the dragon should not even know we're here."

giphy.gif
Mood
Scared
Interacting
Tags
s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aster Aster Sasil Sasil ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu Skryx Skryx

Belladonna Coben
Belladonna remained silent as the group made its way towards the valley, trying to hide her shock and anger at how the others treated her brilliant plan. Sebastian was right. Sneaking off into the forest to look for a dragon was a suicide mission, especially when they were surrounded by their incompetent classmates who would rather kill themselves before stepping on an ant. She should've known their morals wouldn't let them kill a dragon, despite the fact its violent nature made it nothing more than a menace to society. If she was going to bring down the beast, and most importantly, take back her forest, she was going to need to find a way to convince them to kill the monstrous being or try to kill it on her own. It shouldn't be a hard task. After all, if someone as stupid as Harry Potter had been able to escape a dragon in his fourth year then there was no reason why Belladonna wouldn't be able to kill the creature.

Her confidence burned like the mountains of ashes that used to be trees scattered around the dragon. She'd seen dragons before, during the Triwizard Tournament and other events her aunt and uncle would drag her to. But those experiences did not come close to the feeling of pure terror as she watched the creature in all its glory right in front of her. To be honest, it wasn't as ugly as the others she'd seen. If anything it was majestic. The dragon was so beautiful that she felt the sudden urge to climb on top of it and fly on its back. Not because she liked flying, on the contrary, she was rather afraid of it. But because she could only imagine how powerful she would look flying over the castle on the scaled monster.

It's beauty, however, didn't reduce its power and the danger it placed on the group. As Keith ran off towards the dragon, Belladonna firmly grasped Penelope's hand with the one that wasn't holding her wand. Being with Penelope made her feel safer, and touching her made her heart beat so fast it was almost enough to make her forget about the dragon that was about to burn Keith. It was a feeling she was not used to, and while it was a bit uncomfortable and rather scary, Belladonna was sure it was a feeling she wouldn't mind dealing with.

Much to her surprise (and disappointment), the dragon had not been able to burn Keith alive. Instead, it's flames had been stopped by the ward that kept the dragon inside. Seeing the familiar shade of green in the ward before it turned invisible made her stomach turn and she tightened her grip on Penelope's hand. Had the Dark Lord not been dead, she would've thought this was his work. In fact, she even considered the possibilities of him not only being alive but having a dragon at his disposal, but the theory was quickly dismissed. Both from the logical reason that his death had been confirmed, and because she simply didn't want to think of what would happen if he were still alive.

Regardless if whoever casted was indeed Voldemort or not, Belladonna knew that the caster had probably used dark magic in order to contain the dragon. Not because the wards were powerful, but because of the Slytherin-like green that came both from the ward and the sky all those nights ago. The witch or wizard who'd contained the dragon was clearly powerful, and not a force she wanted as an enemy. And, unfortunately, she could think of nothing that would make them angry more than killing their pet dragon.

"He's right," Belladonna said, looking straight at Phyrun. "We need to bring down the wards and send the dragon away. I would suggest killing it, but whoever trapped the dragon is most definitely a skilled wizard who would not think twice before attacking us if we killed his beast. He left the dragon here for a reason, obviously, so he'll probably come back once we set it free." She explained. Eyes slowly going from member to member until they finally reached Keith and a smirk formed on her face.

"What we need is a distraction. Someone fast enough on a broom to be chased by the dragon and lead him somewhere else. I propose sending someone from the Quidditch teams, seeing as they actually know how to control those bloody things. As for the others, we should stay back and wait for the caster to come looking for their dragon. If we're lucky, they'll be smart enough to talk to us before trying to kill us. If not, then we'll be expecting a rather ugly duel."

Penelope Hottle
Forbidden Forest | 7:20 PM | Determined

As they gradually approached, questions bounced around in Penelope's head. What would this dragon be like? Why was it here? Did it have a taste for humans? Soon enough, the dragon was in sight and her jaw dropped. Though anyone in their right mind would be terrified, she was amazed, which perhaps said a lot about her. The ground was absolutely decimated. Everything was black and ash. It was as if there had been a forest fire, but a very specific, small forest fire. Tall trees stood at a very obvious boundary, unharmed by the fire. Her eyes lifted from the ground to the creature that was angrily walking over it. The dragon was nothing short of magnificent. However, at the same time, it was a sight that made her feel uneasy. The dragon was clearly upset and the barrier made it obvious that something was wrong with this whole situation.

"Keith, what are you doing?!" Penelope whisper-shouted as her friend began moving towards the beast. She wanted to move closer and gather some empirical information about the barrier itself, but she was pretty sure Phyrun would kill her if she did and besides, Bella was holding her hand and she didn't really want to let go because of the sense of security the contact provided. She held her breath as Keith got closer. Sure, they had reason to believe that the fire wouldn't affect them if they stood part the obvious lines of the invisible barrier, but there was still a possibility that he could get hurt by the dragon. When the consequent blast of flames expelled from the dragon, she flinched by instinct. She opened her eyes and felt relief at the sight of an unharmed Keith returning to them. Meanwhile, the dragon shifted in its enclosure and gave a good view of it's odd torso. Was it sick... Or fat? Or was it.... pregnant? Did pregnant dragon's even have swelled stomachs? They laid eggs after all. Pregnant women had similar torsos, but gave live births, so there was a decent chance she was completely off base. Merlin, Penelope wished that she had paid better attention in Care of Magical Creatures; it would have totally come in handy.

The Hufflepuff turned her attention to the Ravenclaw who was coming up with their strategy. She nodded in support when he mentioned bringing the ward down. That was a step in the right direction. The creature didn't deserve to be locked up like that. The girl next to her piped up with her own idea. Pen bit her lip at Bella's suggestion that someone be the distraction and lead the dragon away. She raised her free hand.

"I can distract it. I'm pretty good on a broom," she volunteered. She wasn't on the Quidditch team, but that was more due to her lack of sporting ability. She couldn't catch and throw and dodge while flying around a field, but she was fast and balanced when she was flying. The feeling was akin to the feeling she got when she ran; she loved it, so she practiced a lot. She guessed that she was one of the better flyers of the bunch and in addition to that she could feel adrenaline pumping and she was ready to take on the risk of the dragon following her. She guessed Bella was expecting someone else to take on the role, but Penelope wanted to help and be useful in this situation. She felt confident, or at least as confident as someone acting as bait to a dragon could be.

Carefully, the witch let go of the other girl's hand and flashed a reassuring smile. Her eyes flickered to the dragon, feeling a pang of sympathy for the poor captured beast. It hardly deserved this punishment. Penelope was determined to help the poor thing. She looked to the other students, waiting for anyone to disagree with her decision. She was ready to argue for her position. She had confidence that her friends would be able to deal with the caster, whether it be by fighting or fleeing. They were smart, excluding Sebastian. They were strong, again excluding Sebastian.

Sebastian Blutmond
c4ce3961008c15536416184a929328c8.gif

"Fascilis Descensus Averno"

triangle1.png

Merlin forbids that this be redundant, yet there was never enough time Sebastian Blutmond could utter that this was, indeed, a bad idea- perhaps only slightly worse than kissing Keith Anderson on the mouth, dream or not. After a certain grave encounter, the boy was left petrified, running his mind to a single viable reason to how they- or more like he ended up here, along with this group of mindless cattle. In the dead of night where they would end up even deader if they hadn’t decide to grow some brain cells- fantastic. The Slytherin male had decided. Even if he goes here for the sake of rescuing his final friendship, if anything were to happen to him, he would run that silver bullet nonetheless, werewolf or not.

As he felt a sudden thrust over his head, the German boy turned, temporarily gaping at the Ravenclaw male in disbelief that he dared to do such a thing to him. Even if it meant freeing him from Anderson’s rookie spells. “Suck a cock, limp wrist,” he said, rolling his eyes before turning away from the other boy in an instant. And in an instant he shifted his gaze towards a certain Gryffindor boy, narrowing his eyes loathingly. His hand itched for his wand slipped in his pocket, yet he, as the most intelligent of the group, knew better than start a conflict amidst the situation. Unlike certain people.

The moment Belladonna had spoken up, Sebastian furrowed his brows. Of course he was aware with her previous crush on the Dark Lord, Val’s psychotic aunt, and even at one point, himself. Sebastian still didn’t understand why she moved on, nor why no one had understood hisfear UTTER DISLIKE of the feathery demon, which he still deem completely reasonable. “The world is filled with people with bad tastes,” was all he muttered in return, with yet another roll of eyes. There was no way he was apologizing to a blood traitor, even if –merlin forbids- he had to attend their wedding as best man.

When the group had moved, Sebastian had followed- and of course, in no way because he took any of Phillip’s- Peter’s- Percy’s(?) words in account, but rather that if he had backed down...he feared that he would not been able to let any of the surviving (if any) member live the moment they returned to Hogwarts to tell the tale. The Slytherin male took into consideration of how close he wanted to walk with them- far enough to not get infected by stupid cancer, yet close enough...close enough! Despite having a sudden laziness for talking, the brunette could not help but scoff every once in a while, watching his platinum haired friend mingling with the Hufflepuff female. Revolting. Then again, lately he must admit that the Slytherin girl...had not acted quite like the way she meant. He was going to find out why- he wasn’t dragged out here for nothing.

Minutes of walking felt like hours, soon the group too had ran out of things to talk about and fell silent. Darkness had filled the air once again, dread, with no doubt, began to rush along their veins. It was a moment where the air felt thick, breath audible and crumbling of gravels sounded like drums. Half covered moonlight poured into the view, replacing the illumination provided by their wands with a gentle silvery veils. As their distance reduced, pungent smell soaring through the air, soon the scene would transition, from the familiar canopy of green they had seen for the past half an hour, slowly reducing into leafless trees, grass cease into bare ground, and soon ashes. Except that it was not as he expected. What was with the trees...?

Sebastian had not a moment of thought when the sight brought him into place. As the valley came into sight, just within meters away, was a dragon. Yes, he had seen dragons before, yet the thought of encountering it in wilderness...so unprotected, so open- no it did not terrify him. However must he admit that the sight was nonetheless captivating. The dancing of flames, scorching and licking towards the empty night sky, yellow eyes darting left and right. And those wings would serve a marvelous home decoration.

I am willing to sell my soul to the Dark Lord just to see him become dragon truffles,” he had finally said, breaking the silence as Anderson left the group in a suicide mission to make the world a better place. The Slytherin male snapped his attention towards the Ravenclaw, seemingly regaining his ability to speak completely. “Oh yeah, let’s take down the bloody wards so the flames can reach us this time. Brilliant. Worthy of a buggin’ smart-arse prefect like yourself,” he retorted, bitterness audible in his tone. “You know what? You probably don’t, seeing as you are, but after that buggin’ incident last year, officials are everywhere. So why don’t we just lay back and let them handle this? Or actually yes, you can all try to handle it, for all I bloody care. At least your death can contribute to the wellbeing of the world’s average IQ.

If it wasn’t just enough, the continued statement by none other than Belladonna, who he still felt to have more sense than just anyone in the group even with her recent constant lack of judgement, shocked him to no extent. In that moment he turned to look at her, eyes widen in disbelief. “You’re. Bloody. Joking,” he said. Sebastian did not know to what had released the slight bit of sanity left contained within his friend yet this was perhaps the last straw. “And no, darling. I’m not doing anything for you. I’ve done enough, I’m staying here- and there, you have your volunteer anyway,” he said, nodding towards the female brunette before turning to face her. “The wizarding world thank you for your sacrifice, Hottle, or should I say future Mrs.Coben,” he said, syllables practically dripping in sarcasm. “If anything were to happen, I’d make sure father gives you, and your dying mother, a proper funeral. Well, proper enough for a blood traitor like yourself.

Elliot Shepard
The Forbidden Forest
The smell of burning wood and the heat permeating the air grew stronger as they approached and when the tall gloomy trees gave way to charred and broken cousins, Eli's breath caught in his throat. There it was, the dragon. The Hufflepuff stopped in his tracks, staring at the beast with awe shining in his eyes. He had seen one only once before in real-life, at the Triwizard Tournament, but that was a completely different experience, sitting in the stands in the middle of the day and knowing he was safe - he was practically face to face with it now, complete with the trees still on fire and ashes floating through the air. He felt the strange urge to laugh as his eyes scanned the beast, pupils darting around rapidly as he tried to take it in as quickly as possible. This was incredible. He noticed something strange about its torso, though he couldn't quite place it.It just seemed unnatural, with what little he knew of dragons -only illustrations in books and that one time in real life. And those pictures his mom had from her time in Romania.

It was only when Keith stepped forward, breaking the stillness that had settled upon the group at the first sight of the dragon, that he finally managed to tear his eyes away from the creature, though he kept on eye on it, mouth dropping open when it breathed a plume of fire in response to Keith's actions.

God, dragons were so fucking cool.

He dimly made note of the ward that had been put in place, most of the conversation going over his head, still transfixed by the dragon. Then suddenly Penelope was raising her hand, saying the words 'distract' and 'broom' in regards to the dragon and his attention snapped towards his best friend. About to speak up, his noticed that her other hand was being held by the Slytherin girl and that threw him off. When did that happen? Was that a thing? He thought back to their earlier exchange and wait a minute was that flirting? Eli almost changed his mind to ask about that but then shook his head, trying to focus on what he had meant to say.

"I'll go with you," he offered easily, having finally recalled his train of thought. Pene probably wouldn't like being told to stay on the ground and besides, she was a pretty damn good flier. "Backup is always useful. I could be your," he cracked a grin. "'Wing' man." And then of course, Blutmond had to say
something. His eyebrows crinkled when he called Pene Mrs Coben and then turned into an outright frown when he got personal. Eli wasn't usually violent, so he blamed it on the fact that he was on high alert because there was a dragon right there and that Blutmond was right there too, just within arms reach. Also he was talking shit about his best friend continuously tonight and it was trying even his everlasting patience. So it was more of a knee jerk reaction when he whacked the Slytherin boy right in the middle of his face. It wasn't a punch or a slap, more of a twitch that just flung his arm out in his direction and it was sheer luck that he was standing in range of it that the back of his hand smacked the annoying boy right on the nose. It wasn't particularly hard -not as hard as a punch would have been anyway- so Eli didn't feel too guilty.

"Sorry," he said. "Reflex."

Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart , Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n
Mentions: Too lazy

17274124_10154559859966234_2031687299_n.gif
||Location: Forbidden Forest; standing before a dragon ||
||Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ; Eli Skryx Skryx ; Belladona fancries1 fancries1 ||
||Mentions: Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n ; Keith Aster Aster ; Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu ||
It seemed like the group seemed to be more and more amazed by the fact a dragon lingered in their midst. Aivree felt the same way, honestly this had been her first time seeing one up close and personal. It was more regal than anything she had ever seen before. It’s very presence screamed power, nothing about it seemed meak or weak. One powerful thrust of its claws and you would be torn to shreds. A single breath of its torching flame riddled breath would melt you to the very ash you where made from.

It was the most alive Aivree ever felt. While the fear lingered but the excitement still stayed very high above that fear. Dying by a dragon attack, that was better then dying by something meaningless. This was something she loved.

The group bickered like normal but soon she noticed Keith take what she was going to do; get a closer look. Aivree wanted to get closer to be able to see each scale that lined its body. But he beat her to the punchline, give it to Keith to be able to move faster then her. She had been staring to intense at the beast, seeings it mannerisms. Odd; something seemed off.

The green flash of the ward had Aivree’s stomach churn. That colour; why? She didn’t want to jump to conclusions but it did explain why the beast wasn’t moving closer, wasn’t burning the whole forest with its rage. A very rage that was evident in its eyes but something else lingered in the beast's eyes.

Fear, the same fear that the small group of Hogwarts students held.

More questions arose from this discovery, crossing her arms over her chest Aivree tapped her wand against her arm impatient, but trying to help with the planning. “We can’t kill it, it’s obviously being held against its will.” Aivree spoke up looking to the legs before her comrades. “Distraction would work, but you better fly faster then you have flown before.” Aivree added in looking towards Penelope who volunteered to fly. IF Aivree had any skill on a broom she would offer but she would be the last choice. She sucked, much to her disappointment. Flying up in the sky--that would be amazing.

The dragon flapped its wings behind them irritated. To ride on its back; that would be something. Gain it’s trust, study them. Shaking her head Aivree shook her head. She had to keep her mind in the game.

Luckily, she snapped back into the conversation just in time to see Eli punch Buttmond in the face rather hard. A snort left her throat, covering her mouth. “Good shot.” she congratulated Eli patting him on the back.

“It can’t be any worse than an angry duel we’ve been in before.” Aivree said under her breath the memories of the Battle seeming to flash in her mind. Grimacing she pushed them to the side gritting her teeth.

giphy.gif
Mood
Angry, frustrated, scared
Interacting
Tags

Belladonna Coben

“No!” shouted Belladonna upon hearing Penelope sacrificing herself as the dragon’s bait. Despite knowing of the girl’s nobility and bravery, she’d never imagined Penelope would be reckless enough to sacrifice herself to the dragon. No matter her delectable flying abilities, the risk she was willing to take was too large for Belladonna to fathom.

“No. You're not going. I forbid it,” she commanded, once again grabbing her hand, only this time more forcefully. “Don’t be so stupid. I'm not going to let you sacrifice yourself like that. You'll stay here, with me, and wait for the dragon’s owner to return,” Belladonna declared, squeezing Penelope’s hand almost as if she was afraid the girl would ignore her orders and run off to be killed by the dragon. It was a truly ridiculous idea. The only way Belladonna would even consider letting Penelope distract the dragon would be if the witch took her along on the mission. Being forced to hide every full moon in the Forbidden Forest for a year gave Belladonna extensive knowledge of the layout of the forest. She was certain that if she was able to guide herself in the dark of the night on foot and not get lost or eaten alive, she would be able to map out exactly where to take the bloody beast. Only one problem: there was no way in hell Belladonna would ever ride a broom with Penelope. She trusted her, as much as she could trust anyone; which isn’t saying much. But she’d seen enough Quidditch matches to know she would not be able to keep her dinner in her stomach with the speed and complicated maneuvering Quidditch players used.

She held rolled her eyes at Sebastian’s comments and scoffed at his suggestion to bring the Ministry officials into the issue. It was the most sensible idea, yes. But Belladonna didn't want to have more problems with the Ministry and the professors; who would undoubtedly be informed of their escapade if they involved the Ministry. Yet, a part of her couldn’t help but long for the more simple answer. Which, of course, would be to inform the Ministry and staff of their little adventure while carefully excluding themselves from the group. Unfortunately, it wasn’t that simple. Belladonna was sure the Ministry would be able to remove the dragon from the forest, but that would mean increased Ministry surveillance in the woods. Especially at night. She didn’t need the Ministry finding out about her little problem if she somehow managed to eat an officer alive.

“Fine, Seb. If you don’t want to help then you’re more than welcomed to leave. You seem to thick to notice how hated you are around here,” Belladonna said. With perfect timing, and almost as to prove her point, Eli then proceeded to slap Sebastian. Gaining praise from others in the group, Belladonna included. “If you leave, and assuming I don’t die tonight, rest assured that I will never speak to you again. With Val and I gone, you’ll have no more friends and will spend the rest of your life as a sad, sorry little man. So desperate for someone to talk to. Perhaps you’ll even seek out Anderson! You two would make such a lovely couple,” she said sarcastically, blowing kisses at both Keith and Seb. “Oh, and I’ll tell the whole school and the daily prophet you’re afraid of ducks,” she added.

She was no stranger to threats. This, however, didn’t stop the unfamiliar sense of guilt in the back of her throat as she threatened her best friend. He was annoying, rude, bigoted, sexist, cowardly, and a downright bitch. But he was her downright bitch. It somehow felt wrong being so cruel to him, even if he truly deserved it. No matter how she felt, or if her words did hurt him. She had to do anything to keep him in the group. He and Pene were the only ones capable of giving her the courage she so needed to face against the dragon and whoever had brought it to Hogwarts.

“Right, we don’t have all night! Unless you’d like to have a sleepover with the dragon and paint its nails, start moving!” Belladonna commanded. “The ones who can fly, get your brooms and try to take the dragon to the west. You’ll avoid Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. Remember there are centaurs in the woods. They usually wander in large groups and are incredibly defensive, so try not to fly on top of them. If anyone has some ink and parchment, I might be able to make a map of what to avoid. You don’t want to be at the end of their arrows, trust me,” warned Belladonna with a wince, remembering her few not-too-friendly encounters with centaurs when she was first transforming. “To the ones staying behind, assume dueling positions and stay alert. We’ll hide while the others bring down the shield and then come out once the dragon has left. Pene, you stay behind me. Are we clear?”

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
everyone, in a way

Phyrun wasn’t sure what was winning, disbelief or annoyance. At first it was disbelief when students were talking about flying ahead of the dragon to lure it away. Ok, so more it was the urge to throw his hands up in the air and let them tend to this whole mess. But then he was tempted to go with annoyance after one of the girl’s - her last name was Coben, right? - started dishing out orders. When in Merlin’s name did she become the leader? She was certainly not qualified for that by any means, not when she was clearly too emotional to think logically about this matter.

He swung his wand around, words falling softly from his lips as a dark, thick smoke poured from the tip. It quickly encircled the group before building upon itself, shrouding them from the dragon’s sight before he shot off a bang from his wand.

The sound reverberated off the smoke. If he had cast his neat little trick right, then the dragon nor any surrounding people would have heard the sound. The other students, however, would have heard it clearly.

Whether it truly silenced any of them, he didn’t care. But it would at least get people to notice him at minimum.

“Enough,” he spoke, the word sharp and his gaze hard as he swept it over everyone. He focused on the girl that had given orders, Eli, and the girl that had offered to fly. “No one is going to fly ahead of a fire-breathing, flying massive lizard. In fact, if you would just listen and give me a moment to get a word in edgewise, I might actually have something less foolhardy to offer as a sort of plan than trying to lure it away on broomsticks and sending individuals and pairs out into the night filled woods.”

He paused, reining himself in before he did what the Coben girl had done. Calmer and mind sharper, he asked, “While I expect a resounding no seeing as the topic isn’t actually worked till Seventh Year, have any of you studied wards yet? Specifically the process of tearing one down carefully?” He shifted his weight, expression shifting a bit thoughtful. Their idea to lure the dragon away wasn’t a bad idea but there was no way he was going to have bodies in range of flames and teeth. The movement of the smoke brought to mind a different way of luring the beast away. “Additionally, can any of you cast a corporeal Patronus?”

x
MOOD : AWE | LOCATION: THE FORBIDDEN FOREST | TIME: 7:15 PM |
Take it from a Ravenclaw prefect to notice the wards, but bringing it down sounded more like an idea Keith would suggest than level-headed Phyrun. Hearing it, he couldn't help but smirk. Maybe the Gryffindor was rubbing off him without him even realizing it.

His brows rose in questioning as Belladonna proposed the suicide mission to him. Reckless and daring as he was, it wouldn't be a surprise for him to take up the role as a distraction, but it was against his pride to walk headstrong into Belladonna's trap. Even if he did live to tell the tale, the glory could've easily been stolen as it was the blonde's idea in the first place. (Priorities, Keith.)

Still, he hadn't expected Penelope to accept the task and for Elliot to volunteer himself as second flyer. It was too risky. Risky enough for even Keith to think that and he thought himself of going mad when Sebastian started to make sense.

Though, reporting a find like this to the Ministry would be a boring move, it was the most logical one. Minus the usual rubbish lingo which Sebastian typically speaks with, it would almost sound like a plan Phyrun would've (should've) came up with. But Keith would rather roll over in his grave than agree with Blutmond. Plus, boring wasn't in Keith's dictionary. If he was going to hit jackpot, he was going to strike hard.

Eyeing the dragon's belly swell and piecing it with the dragon's frantic and restless behavior, it seemed it'll only be a matter of time until it...

Smack!

Elliot's hand met Sebastian's face and that made the second? Third? hit the Slytherin received that day.

Keith snuffled a laugh, grinning ear to ear. His smirk only grew as the fight between Belladonna and Sebastian grew apparent and the blonde confirmed the brunet's suspicion on Blutmond's strange phobia. At Bella's comment of them becoming a couple, Keith made a face and rolled his eyes.

"Nah, I much rather take my chances with the dragon."

While Belladonna began dishing out orders (since when did he die and make her king?) Keith decided to stray off on his own, never once agreeing to the blonde’s plan. Going back just to get their brooms would be a waste of time and they longer they stayed out, the bigger the risk of getting caught, especially with a group as large as theirs.

“Hey Emma,” he murmured, nudging the brunette and pulling her a step away from the group. “You’re good with bringing stuff down right?” he asked, his smirk making a blatant innuendo which summed up the basis of their friendship.

“I never thought I’d be saying this, but I think it’s time to give Blutmond and his pride some time to recover. That’s enough slapping for now.” Emma had been watching the mess of arguing with a mixture of amusement and disbelief; for a moment, she’d even been distracted from the dragon. Which, she had to admit, was magnificent, albeit a little frightening. Pictures in textbooks really didn’t do such a beast any justice.

She’d opened her mouth to speak again, possibly taunt Sebastian or at least agree with Bella, but she was cut off by somebody nudging her. Keith. Admittedly, she had a soft spot for the boy, but more importantly, what he had to say sounded very promising.

“You know it,” Emma replied with a wink, playing along. Then, she ran a hand through her hair and smiled. “Knew I could count on you for a bit of excitement. That plan sounds relatively sensible and all, but not very fun. I’m in. Let’s bring it down.”

“Perfect,” Keith grinned, quietly sneaking away from the group with Emma close behind. Without catching the attention of the others, they neared one of the wards, which honestly looked like an ordinary tree at first glance.

“Wow, this is no joke,” Keith muttered to himself, running his hands over the bark. It felt like a normal tree but coursing underneath its wooden shell was strong active magic.

He dug his fingers into the tree’s trunk, pulling a chunk of a bark off to reveal glowing green veins, no doubt caused by the castor.

“So Miss Nurse, how do we do this?” Keith asked, tapping the tree with the tip of his wand. His own magic made small sparks when it came in contact with the magic inside the tree, similar to the sparks of two electrical wires.

Following Keith’s example, Emma reached out to trail her fingertips across the bark, and almost reached out to grab Keith’s wrist when he tore some bark from the tree.

“No, it’s not a joke.” She confirmed, glancing at him, “So be careful. I quite like you, Anderson, don’t go damaging yourself.” With that, she took a step back and planted her hands on her hips, head tilted to the side, focused. The Ravenclaw part of her brain was fascinated. The Emma part of her brain was hoping she could figure out what to do, so she’d look useful. After all, Keith had asked her for help. Although maybe she could drag one of the others over too, when they weren’t all focused on Bella.

“Miss Nurse?” The name brought another smile to Emma’s face, “You can be more creative than that, I think.” She took a few steps forward and laid her palm on the tree again. “At the risk of sounding like I don’t know what I’m doing, we basically need to fire whatever we can think of at it. Something to get through the shield. That’s the very basic version of it, anyway.” As she spoke, she bent to draw her wand out of her knee-sock. “Got anything in mind?”

The genuine concern for his well-being twisted something in the Gryffindor’s gut. It was like he ate something bad but the feeling couldn’t be categorized as entirely bad. Just maybe, unexpected.

Caught off guard for a moment, he glanced at her before breaking into his signature smirk.

“I like you too, Em. With a healer like you on my team, I could afford to be a little more reckless,” he teased with a wink before shrugging at her question.

“Let’s try blasting it open,” he said, already waving his wand for an mini explosive spell. “Cast a protective barrier for the both of us, just in case things get ugly.”

“Ready? One… two,” At the count of three, Keith released his spell. A ball of energy burst from the tip of his wand and collided with the magic within the tree ward.

With sparks flying from just tiny spurt of energy, in theory a larger burst of energy should short fuse the ward causing it to burn out.

What Keith hadn’t expected was that there was a reflective spell cast on the wards, causing his own spell to bounce back at him.

“Shit!” he cursed, jumping back and hoping Emma’s protective spell held up.

And thank Merlin it did.

The ball of energy sizzled out after its effects spread over the glowing blue shield Emma had cast around them. The sound it made alerted the dragon, causing it to whip its attention in their direction. Though they were still hidden behind the giant tree ward, the beast blew an angry breath of fire in their direction before biting and snapping at the invisible barrier.
“Okay, so maybe bringing down the wards is a bad idea,” Keith said, back against the tree ward. He could feel its trunk vibrate with magic as the spell cast on it held back dragon flames. Each time it roared and attacked, the barrier flickered dangerously, as though threatening to give way.

And then, it all stopped.

The angry barrage of attacks ceased and Keith peeked out from behind his place to see the dragon exhale its final breath of fire; this time it was a flame which flickered with a billion different shades of red, orange, yellow and blue. It created a vortex which lowered down until it became a swirling hot ball around the dragon, completely covering it from outsider’s view.

Awestruck at the beauty of it all, Keith stood mouth agape in appreciation, but that moment was soon broken by multiple sinister howls in the wind. Something black and ghastly floated among the trees and Keith was suddenly brought to the reminder of his class in DADA:

Dementors.

Interactions: Emma teenage witch teenage witch
Mentions: Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu , Bella fancries1 fancries1 Penelope @SadisticSweetheart Elliot Skryx Skryx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
everyone, in a way

There was a sound beyond his spell that was not right and with a sharp slash of his wand, he cleared his spell just as the dragon grew more enthusiastic with its attack on the shield.

Specifically towards where Anderson and Hinchcliff were at.

"Or for Merlin's sake," he spat, suddenly infuriated. He had been trying to avoid that very thing.

Or, at least, he had thought, till the dragon did something he did not expect. As the vortex of fire settled about the dragon, there was a sound on the breeze and it started to get cold, unnaturally so.

Fear shot through his heart as he knew all too well what was approaching.

"Dementors," he muttered, not sure if it was for his sake or the others. It didn't matter. The spell was off his tongue before he could even think against it. "Expecto Patronum."

Silver white shot out of his wand, circling him as the mist took the form of a barred owl. The sight of it made him uncomfortable but there was nothing more he could do. Dementors were to be on them in moments and he rather liked his soul, thank you very much.

He was taking Anderson's after this, though. Damn git needed to learn patience before he got them all killed.

Penelope Hottle
Forbidden Forest | Evening | Interrupted​

Penelope's heart warmed when Eli stepped up and offered to take the position of second flyer. Say what you will about Hufflepuffs, they're undoubtedly loyal to the core. She would trust Eli with her life in a heartbeat, no questions asked. She looked over at the taller boy and flashed a smile when they made eye contact to convey that feeling of faith. When he cracked his lame joke, she giggled. For a moment, she could have forgotten the context of their situation: they were volunteering to lead a dragon away on broom, not messing around in their common room. "Couldn't imagine anyone bet--" Penelope was cut off mid-sentence by a very rattled Belladonna.

Although it was a sweet sentiment - the girl didn't want to see her get hurt - Pen was a bit stunned. Sure, they were friends, if that's what they could call it, but she didn't feel as though Bella could simply forbid her to do things. Instead of having an active role, Belladonna wanted them to sit and wait for the others to do things, which just wasn't in Penelope's nature. She wanted to go out and do things and make a difference and play a part in this group. Belladonna wanted to delegate. "Bells you can't just-" And, once again, she was cut off, but this time it was by Sebastian's comments. Merlin, why was he even here? He only knew how to be a prick and cause problems. When he went for another low blow, Penelope felt it, but this time it hurt less than before. She was starting to develop a thicker skin when it came to the Slytherin's unnecessarily rude comments. Her free hand, the one not holding Bella's, balled into a fist, nails digging into her palm. She opened her mouth for some retort, but Eli was faster. It was so instant she almost didn't believe her eyes. Eli backhanded Sebastian! Her jaw dropped and a look of disbelief came across her face. She hadn't seen it coming, but she appreciated her friends standing up for her. She would do the same for them in a heartbeat. "Eli," Pen started, then found that she couldn't come up with anything else to say, so she hoped the look of total gratitude she had would convey it for her.

The next few events all seemed to take place concurrently in a whirlwind of action and confusion about who should be giving orders. Belladonna began barking (lol) orders and trying to implement her own plan. Phryun, who didn't seem to see her as a reputable leader - something that Penelope found common amongst Ravenclaws - cast a spell and shot off a bang to quiet them down and draw attention back to himself. The sound made Penelope jump and instinctively tighten her grip on the Slytherin girl's hand, thinking that it was the dragon or the person who cast the ward. At the mention of wards, the brunette felt less than confident. She had read about disarming wards and had an idea of how to do it, in theory. However, she had learned during her time as a witch that knowing how something works in theory and doing it in real life were very, very different. At the subject of casting a corporeal patronus, her confidence grew. Penelope raised her free hand, but was unable to say much else when a loud clashing sound interrupted them. It really seemed like it was a night of her getting cut off. Her head whipped to see the source of the sound and didn't feel much surprise when she found it: Keith and Emma. Phryun seemed less than happy considering his swearing. Few people did that positively.

The last thing Penelope expected to see were god forsaken dementors. Sure, it was crazy that she was standing a few yards from a dragon, but dementors just didn't fit with her expectations of what else she'd find. But there she was, in the middle of the forest, feeling the temperature fall and a feeling of hopelessness creep into her mind. ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck. Without much thought working behind it, Penelope began to act. She dropped Bella's hand and stepped in front of her instead.

She closed her eyes, conjuring up the memory of making her first wand. Her parents sat around her, eyes watching carefully as she muttered the finishing spell for sealing the wand. A stream of light left the tip of her wand and wrapped itself around the wood and it went from a weak, dim glow to one of pure brilliance that little Penelope had to look away from. When the light died down, there was a simple birch wand of 11 and a half inches and a core of unicorn hair lying on the table, ready to find its match and begin its life. Penelope was shocked and incredibly proud of herself. Her parents cheered and hugged her and congratulated her. She had been working on that little project for weeks and she had actually managed to succeed! It had been a long journey with her parents helping her and teaching her. She couldn't have been happier than when she picked it up and felt that it was done, that it was ready, that it was even a little bit alive in a sense. She had made something with her own two hands.

Penelope's wand made circles and, with a confident "Expecto Patronum!" silver light left the tip of her wand and formed a pole cat. It seemed as if the patronus knew what it needed to do as it approached the dementors. Penelope felt a semblance of the pride she had felt in her memory. Despite having done it before, successfully casting a patronus was something that still amazed her. "Why the bloody hell are there dementors here?!" She shouted. Quickly, she added, "Think happy thoughts! And stay back!" She prayed their patronuses would be enough to hold them off, or else they'd have to get running and hope that no one suffered from a kiss.

Tags: Aster Aster [mention] fancries1 fancries1 [interact] Skryx Skryx [interact] s e v e n s e v e n [mention] ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu [interact] teenage witch teenage witch [mention]

[class=1]
background-color: transparent;
height: 200px;
width:100%;
transition-duration: 1s;
z-index:-1;
margin-top: -63px;
color:transparent;
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 12px;
[/class]
[class name=1 state=hover]
background-color: #261f1e;
margin-top: -63px;
color: white;
font-size: 12px;
width: 100%;
[/class][div class=1]
blood moon \'bləd ˈmün\ :

n. the phenomenon whereby the moon in total eclipse appears reddish in color as it is illuminated by sunlight filtered and refracted by the earth's atmosphere.
[/div]

mood: oshitboi | location: forbidden forest

There was certainly more than one thing that the Slytherin boy had not expected that night. Roaming around the Forbidden Forest was one, encountering the webbed feet demon was another. He must have sent his point across pretty well by now -having ranted about it for the past hour and more- perhaps even too well. For some unknown and totally not obvious reason, it never failed to surprise the pure-blooded male whenever he had a fist aimed right at him. It was only the early weeks of their return to Hogwarts, but he had been 'unjustly' attacked for what have been, what, the fourth time already? Perhaps the world could no longer accept common sense after all. Of course it was to be expected that when their nerves were slightly struck, they would have fought back in such a primitive way. This time, if only Sebastian had moved a bit faster. . .

Sebastian stumbled back a bit, his hand going up to his nose. He gaped at the other boy, his eyes radiating sense of betrayal. “HOW- dare you!” he shifted from a snap to a hiss- for a split second he almost forgot that there was a dragon beside them. As much as he had wanted the dragon to eat the Hufflepuff boy, Sebastian would rather not stand next to him at the moment. Anger surged through him regardless, however, and of course he went for his wand, pointing its end at the other male. “I can bloody end your pathetic, worthless life right now, you get me? And yours too, shemale-” he shifted a quick glance at the short Griffindor girl. “I don’t even need father’s permission- oh, now what’s your deal?

Much to his surprise, however, there was a slight pang that he felt when Bella spoke. It was one even enough to keep himself silent as she spoke. A small part of him wished to just slap her, but in no reason just to get her to shut up. Because whatever she was saying, he did not want it true. He couldn’t help but shiver at the remark with Anderson, however. When she finally was done, there was a million things he had wanted to say. How he wished she would understand, how he wished he would understand. What happened between them, how damages of the war still persists even a year after. Despite it all, however, only a single of hurtful phrase managed to come out, like it always does.

You are disgusting, Coben,” said Sebastian, though as much as he attempted a look of anger, all that he could muster was one of hurt. Betrayal. As though it was himself that he insulted instead of the platinum haired girl.

And I’m not afraid of ducks,” he muttered, averting his gaze for a brief moment before eventually managing to glare back at her. It did take him all his might to say, yet all the same it was hard for him to hold back. Call it the heat of the moment, emotions mixing and eyes blinded. Sebastian began to make his way around, genuinely intending to leave her. He had enough for the night, yet it was as though strings were keeping him restrained. “And I can assure you, Belladonna dearest, that I do not care of what you say. I can and will leave-

A distant noise managed to grasp his attention for a while. Sebastian snapped his attention elsewhere, narrowing his eyes. Up above, soaring through the starless nightsky and gliding almost soundlessly were figures unseeable by the eyes, yet Sebastian knew exactly what it was. The sudden rush of chills, both figurative and literal, and when they drew nearer, it only confirmed his supcions. Dementors. . . what are they doing here? No moment to waste on petty thoughts, however, all he knew was that they were faced in yet another danger. And this time no barriers were saving them from the dreaded kiss.

Sebastian held himself back from bragging his way into ’I told you so’, but perhaps the thought itself was what had prevented him from producing a proper spell. Or was it not it? As his mind wandered off to the happiest things, it could not help straying over to two specific set of faces. Two people he never would admit, but a pair he loved most. Valerius, who left him without goodbye nor reason, and Belladonna, who betrayed his trust not once, but repeatedly. And her recent words stung more now that it had before. It would have been an easier method to picture past moment of victories, but why should it have been them?

The dementors were drawing nearer, the ends of its black coat whisping left and right. Sebastian stepped back, but eventually hit a tree behind him. Its bark seemed to emit unnatural cold, impressions of frost nibbling by the tip of his fingers. Reducing distance, the harder it felt to focus. A surging of emptiness overwhelmed him, an almost equal mix of devastation and. . .fear. He couldn’t possibly use a memory with his two friends. Taking a shuddering breath, he closed his eyes and began to imagine.

Winning his first ever Quidditch match, wind blew through his hair as the crowd of green downed itself in cheer. Spinning in his broom, a bat in one hand. A sunny day it was, whisps of cotton-like cloud painted the sky. Watching the opposite team’s defeated looks, the young boy grinned with pride. Sebastian had then shifted his gaze towards the rows of seats, and when the other faces appeared to blur, two faces came into focus-

Expecto patronum!” Green eyes snapped back open, reflecting the glows of white light that came out by the end of his wand. Just inches away from him appeared the figure of a hooded face, dark and hollow. The mass of silver smoke clouded between them, the dementor made a brief screeching noise before it once more glided away. Sebastian sighed in relief, his breath hitched against his throat. And the first thing he did was cast his look aside, eyes filled with worry.

Bella.

Sebastian Blutmond

There was certainly more than one thing that the Slytherin boy had not expected that night. Roaming around the Forbidden Forest was one, encountering the webbed feet demon was another. He must have sent his point across pretty well by now -having ranted about it for the past hour and more- perhaps even too well. For some unknown and totally not obvious reason, it never failed to surprise the pure-blooded male whenever he had a fist aimed right at him. It was only the early weeks of their return to Hogwarts, but he had been 'unjustly' attacked for what have been, what, the fourth time already? Perhaps the world could no longer accept common sense after all. Of course it was to be expected that when their nerves were slightly struck, they would have fought back in such a primitive way. This time, if only Sebastian had moved a bit faster. . .

Sebastian stumbled back a bit, his hand going up to his nose. He gaped at the other boy, his eyes radiating sense of betrayal. “HOW- dare you!” he shifted from a snap to a hiss- for a split second he almost forgot that there was a dragon beside them. As much as he had wanted the dragon to eat the Hufflepuff boy, Sebastian would rather not stand next to him at the moment. Anger surged through him regardless, however, and of course he went for his wand, pointing its end at the other male. “I can bloody end your pathetic, worthless life right now, you get me? And yours too, shemale-” he shifted a quick glance at the short Griffindor girl. “I don’t even need father’s permission- oh, now what’s your deal?

Much to his surprise, however, there was a slight pang that he felt when Bella spoke. It was one even enough to keep himself silent as she spoke. A small part of him wished to just slap her, but in no reason just to get her to shut up. Because whatever she was saying, he did not want it true. He couldn’t help but shiver at the remark with Anderson, however. When she finally was done, there was a million things he had wanted to say. How he wished she would understand, how he wished he would understand. What happened between them, how damages of the war still persists even a year after. Despite it all, however, only a single of hurtful phrase managed to come out, like it always does.

You are disgusting, Coben,” said Sebastian, though as much as he attempted a look of anger, all that he could muster was one of hurt. Betrayal. As though it was himself that he insulted instead of the platinum haired girl.

And I’m not afraid of ducks,” he muttered, averting his gaze for a brief moment before eventually managing to glare back at her. It did take him all his might to say, yet all the same it was hard for him to hold back. Call it the heat of the moment, emotions mixing and eyes blinded. Sebastian began to make his way around, genuinely intending to leave her. He had enough for the night, yet it was as though strings were keeping him restrained. “And I can assure you, Belladonna dearest, that I do not care of what you say. I can and will leave-

A distant noise managed to grasp his attention for a while. Sebastian snapped his attention elsewhere, narrowing his eyes. Up above, soaring through the starless nightsky and gliding almost soundlessly were figures unseeable by the eyes, yet Sebastian knew exactly what it was. The sudden rush of chills, both figurative and literal, and when they drew nearer, it only confirmed his supcions. Dementors. . . what are they doing here? No moment to waste on petty thoughts, however, all he knew was that they were faced in yet another danger. And this time no barriers were saving them from the dreaded kiss.

Sebastian held himself back from bragging his way into ’I told you so’, but perhaps the thought itself was what had prevented him from producing a proper spell. Or was it not it? As his mind wandered off to the happiest things, it could not help straying over to two specific set of faces. Two people he never would admit, but a pair he loved most. Valerius, who left him without goodbye nor reason, and Belladonna, who betrayed his trust not once, but repeatedly. And her recent words stung more now that it had before. It would have been an easier method to picture past moment of victories, but why should it have been them?

The dementors were drawing nearer, the ends of its black coat whisping left and right. Sebastian stepped back, but eventually hit a tree behind him. Its bark seemed to emit unnatural cold, impressions of frost nibbling by the tip of his fingers. Reducing distance, the harder it felt to focus. A surging of emptiness overwhelmed him, an almost equal mix of devastation and. . .fear. He couldn’t possibly use a memory with his two friends. Taking a shuddering breath, he closed his eyes and began to imagine.

Winning his first ever Quidditch match, wind blew through his hair as the crowd of green downed itself in cheer. Spinning in his broom, a bat in one hand. A sunny day it was, whisps of cotton-like cloud painted the sky. Watching the opposite team’s defeated looks, the young boy grinned with pride. Sebastian had then shifted his gaze towards the rows of seats, and when the other faces appeared to blur, two faces came into focus-

Expecto patronum!” Green eyes snapped back open, reflecting the glows of white light that came out by the end of his wand. Just inches away from him appeared the figure of a hooded face, dark and hollow. The mass of silver smoke clouded between them, the dementor made a brief screeching noise before it once more glided away. Sebastian sighed in relief, his breath hitched against his throat. And the first thing he did was cast his look aside, eyes filled with worry.

Bella.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back