• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✧ Arc 1: Draconem Ova ✧

Penelope Hottle
The Hallways, then the Great Hall | Enthusiastic | 12 AM
"You know I have quite the punch- ask Blutmond," Penelope said with a massive grin before taking the cake. Punching the pure blooded scumbag was probably one of her top ten best moments. She was very pleased that, even though she was a bit intoxicated, the memory was incredibly clear. She could remember the feeling of her fist making contact with his stupid face as if it had only happened yesterday. The brunette brought the fork to her mouth and everything felt right for a moment. She was just walking down the hallway with her good friend, enjoying cake. It was soft and moist and the absolute best thing to make her feel better. Feelings of jealousy and hurt were replaced by contentment and belonging. With Eli's arm slung around her shoulders, she felt like everything was normal and good. She felt at home in Hogwarts. It was similar to the warm feeling of the Great Feast that welcomed them back.

"You bet I did. Honestly, that man could put a kid with insomnia to sleep," she complained. Everyone, except for the front row of students who actually cared and had some superhuman ability to resist the monotonous, sleep-inducing sound of the teacher's voice, used the class as an opportunity to catch up on some sleep. As they continued on their leisurely stroll, she spotted two familiar figures ahead, one shorter than the other. Her eyes lit up upon meeting the two and she flashed a smile. She hadn't gotten to spend nearly enough time with the group since their last outing and she regretted it. Now was the perfect chance to rectify that. She gave the two a positive hello before changing directions to head to the Great Hall instead. "Cake is just one of the perks of being a Hufflepuff," she informed Keith, a mischevious glint in her eyes. She gave Eli a playful hit on the shoulder when he mentioned he was malnourished. "As if."

They walked and everything went well until someone brought up the most popular rumors: Mila and the Forbidden Forest. Immediate feeling uncomfortable when Mila was brought up, she changed the subject to the Forbidden Forest, something that Keith went along with smoothly. She guessed that he found the strange occurrences a lot more interesting than the Veela's sex life and she was grateful for that. She nodded in agreement with Eli. If he put his mind to it, Keith totally could have been the one responsible for what was happening. Keith had been her first theory, but it was soon deemed wrong because he would have bragged to her about it if he had. The girl furrowed her eyebrows at the mention of it being a dragon. A dragon? Really? If it were a dragon, dragonologists would have been called already and some first or second year girl would be bragging about seeing Charlie Weasley. She felt rather dubious about their conclusion. When Aivree joined in, her feelings of confusion only got stronger. Was she entirely out of this dragon-loop? "Claw marks? Where the bloody hell have you seen claw marks, Anderson?" Personally, she hadn't seen any, but she also hadn't gone looking for any. Though she felt doubtful, her interest was piqued. She was interested in seeing the creature whose heartstring could make up the core of a wand; the creature whose essence was linked to the very creation of wand magic.

The proposition was incredibly predictable. She could already see the question forming in Keith's mind before he even asked. Of course the recklessly brave Gryffindor boy wanted to go out into the woods and find a god forsaken dragon. Of course, being the recklessly curious girl she was, she was ready to say yes before he even asked his question. You know what they say- Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders. So perhaps she and Eli could help find this alleged dragon. "Of course I'm in. But now if we don't find a dragon, I'll be incredibly disappointed and it'll be all your fault," she told him, her words wrapped up in high expectations. Penelope didn't exactly care about the chance that they could get expelled if they were caught, but that probably had more to do with her tendency to only think about the moment rather than the future than anything else. Her lack of forward-thinking was what landed her in messy situations; what could she say- it was a flaw of hers. She hardly had a second to say anything more about it before Keith was gone. A smirk formed on the girl's lips and she shook her head. "Looks like Keith's favorite Slytherin finally came back."

With a shrug, Pen found a table to sit down at and readily grabbed a decent amount of food. Not much time had passed after she put the first bite of food into her mouth before Keith returned, as giddy as a girl who'd just asked her crush to the yule ball and gotten a yes. "I take it your little conversation with that beautiful Slytherin went well?" she teased. It was nice to see Keith so elated. She'd missed that over the summer. Seeing him so pleased made her incapable of suppressing her own smile. She was glad that he had someone like that. Her own 'someone like that' was… well, busy with someone else it seemed. 'C'est la vie' she thought to herself, pushing the thought aside and turning her interest back to the enamored youth. At the mention of her little quarrel with Sebastian, Penelope just gave a half-smile; whereas the average person would be embarrassed of their intoxication antics, she was rather proud. She doubted anyone else here could say that they'd punched the brat straight in the face and suffered zero consequences. Her gaze turned to Eli. She had forgotten that he and Phyrun were on good terms, or at least that was what it looked like. She took a sip of her water and watched her house mate's reply. "Phyrun doesn't seem like the type to want to break rules. I'll be impressed if you can convince him, Eli." She turned her gaze to Aivree. "You're good at Care of Magical Creatures; if it's not a dragon what else do you suppose it could be?" She set her water glass down and her eyes travelled to the windows. Unfortunately, the forest wasn't visible from her particular vantage point. She felt a bit of disappointment because of this, but she figured that once she and Eli went to the Owlery she would be able to see the forest in all of it's partly demolished glory. Something was destroying the forest- that was for sure. The only question now was: what was it?

260tuns.jpg
so4t9g.gif

~AIVREE~

Aivree leaned against the table in the Great Hall where they found themselves. The voices of the other students around them had her wondering what they were all talking about. But only briefly, her attention was still stolen by the people who sat at the table with her. The conversation filled with some interesting news and interesting people. While she didn't have cake like she wished she did she ate a quick piece of food from her plate. In all honesty she wasn't sure what it was but it was in her mouth and she just swallowed it.

Keith had been there one moment then the next off to chase the Slytherin that he seemed to fancy. Or just another person he enjoyed bringing into his trouble making. But from the little interactions, the little mannerisms that portrayed on both there faces? Well, some kind of dance was going on.

But a dance that was none of Aivree's problem. As long as her friend didn't get hurt she wouldn't interfere. If something did happen? Well, that would be a totally different situation then.

Leaning foreword Aivree snatched a piece of meat giving it to Fluff in her hood who ate it gingerly, purring the moment the sweet meat touched its rough tongue. Sitting more comfortably she turned her attention back to Keith as he returned to the group, that cheeky smile on his lips. She wanted to tease but, decided against it. Specially with the tease given by Penelope. "Perhaps too well." Was all Aivree added in before the conversation switched from Val and Keith right back to what mattered.

Dragons.

"Getting Phyrun to agree to this is going to be asking a lot. He doesn't enjoy this kind of thing, and I doubt he enjoyed the little 'outing' we had last time." Aivree added in tilting her head to the side. "But if anyone can get him to agree, other then Keith, it would be Elliot. Bring him cake, cake makes everything better." Aivree was of course joking, but there was some truth to that. "Kidding aside you better turn on the charisma." She quickly added looking to Elliot smirking a bit. The Hufflepuff was a great nice one, he wormed his way into making her like him. So why couldn't he get a Perfect to come join them on a suicide mission?

She had the faith in him.

At Penelope's question Aivree grimaced a bit rubbing the back of her neck. "Well, if it isn't a dragon it could be large spiders. But that doesn't really explain the fire. I know the Centaurs linger in those woods so if a dragon is in the woods why they haven't done something about it does make me curious." Aivree shrugged her shoulders, only a little nervous about the mission. But it was mostly excitement.

"Let's just prepare as its a dragon. Anything else will be a walk in a park besides a dragon."
Aivree nodded in agreement. "I'll look in the library for any more useful information for tonight." Aivree offered looking to the rest of the group.

"Oh this is going to be exciting."

That was an understatement of the century.
Interactions: Aster Aster Skryx Skryx Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
Mentions: Finalizer Finalizer ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ KEITH ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ANDERSON ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
THE TROUBLEMAKER // GRYFFINDOR
x
408c3ce02a41e719001df1e941f47c8b1492268431_full.jpg
manu-rios-Favim.com-4251183.jpeg
48f46d586d1fb806018fa9e0c5736a11.jpg
MOOD : HAPPY | LOCATION: THE GREAT HALL | TIME: 12:30 AM |
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
Truth be told, it was blind speculation and wishful thinking which lead to Keith's pertinacious belief that it was a dragon. There was many more theories behind the sudden burning of the forest, some more logical than others, but things didn't seem to add up. It was a gut feeling--intuition-- which nagged at him to confirm, to find and to risk. That, or it was just plain boredom.

Regardless of which, Keith was getting restless. He was slowly settling down in the average day-to-day routine; the peaceful, mundane life students around him valued. He could feel himself becoming like them: content with having hobbies which kept him busy and active, food and shelter which provided adequate comfort, friends who made him feel happy and wanted. He knew he was growing attached, knew that if he slacked even a bit, he could possibly lose it all and that terrified him.

Thinking about it roused an emotion akin to anxiety but it was far more urgent. It was suffocating; squeezing the air from his lungs and cutting his mind off like a snapped line. For a moment, Keith forgot to breathe. In real time, it couldn't have lasted for more than a second.

"It went perfect," Keith grinned, playing off his affections for the pureblood noble with casual pride and confidence. The only flaw in his act was the color which rose in his cheeks, betraying his poor attempt to hide his feelings. "I managed to convince him to go," he added smugly, looking over at Aivree to give her a playful shove at her tease. Silently, Keith couldn't agree more.

"If you're going to use cake to bribe him I recommend the chocolate one. I think Pandora mentioned once that it was Rachel's favorite," Keith commented, bringing up the two Hufflepuff juniors. There were few who knew of the family relations between the mentioned juniors and unlike most, Keith knew that the way to Phyrun's heart was through his sister. Luckily for him, he had actually befriended Rachel earlier on, not because of the possible benefits he could reap (he had surprisingly met Rachel before knowing Phyrun), but because for a 12 year old, there was a lot more to the girl than one would think.

Befriending Pandora, however, was a different story. It amused him to see how infuriated her older brother was every time he caught them hanging out. Even now Keith had some trouble believing that a sweetheart like her was related to the devil incarnate.

Seeing his friends as excited as he was made him swell with pride; he was grateful to know that there were others as adventure seeking as he was. Dangerous as it may be, Keith desperately hoped that they'd find one. He'd hate to disappoint them.

"Shit, we better start eating before the lunch is over. Do any of you guys have classes afterwards? I have History of Magic," Keith groaned, taking a bread bun from the basket before him. "Ugh, I regret not flunking that subject. Damn Oli and his stupidly smart bets." There was no real malice in his voice and he knew that if it weren't for Oliver, he would've failed his whole grade. Butterbeer proved to be a great motivator.
Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aivree Sasil Sasil
Mentions: Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n Oliver professor pretz professor pretz
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tumblr_nhxrysojh81red1tgo7_r1_250.gif

MILA 'THE VEELA' SUTHERLAND
|| outfit: uniform. || feeling: awkward, embarrassed || location: the hallway ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was never just a quick, snappy remark from Sebastian. No, it was some long, drawn out insult with several parts that Mila had to suffer through as her cheeks flushed pink and her heart beat faster in her chest. Any normal person would have reached up and struck the boy across the face for the things he said, the way he implied she'd slept with so many people, the way he spat out 'half-breed' as though she should be ashamed of herself, even just the way he looked at her. Like she was nothing. She couldn't remember a time when he'd looked her in the eye and said anything nice, or had a simple conversation with her. Their exchanges never seemed to be pleasant.
So why did they leave her blushing and breathless? Why was it that even after the things he'd said, she still snuck glances at him in class or in the Great Hall and smiled to herself? There had never been any romance between the two of them, her hidden affection felt very much unrequited, and yet she still held onto it. Perhaps she was beginning to lose her mind. Maybe longing could do that?
Mila returned her attention to Bella as Sebastian jabbed a finger at her, not even using her name. Briefly she flicked her eyes back up to him, shooting him a look that resembled a glare but wasn't quite harsh enough.
"I'm not a 'tit-shield'," She protested simply, instinctively raising her arm to draw it protectively across her chest, and resting her free hand on her hip, "But I'm happy to help however I can. Really." Just as she was about to start considering walking away, Bella began to answer Sebastian's questions, and Mila stopped dead in her tracks as Shen listened. Trying to absorb the torrent of information was hard, almost impossible, but as her blue eyes widened she began to understand. Bella, pureblood Bella, was a werewolf. Halfbreed? And then the final realisation hit. Bella was like her.
That was the moment Mila chose to throw her arms around Bella's neck and draw the fair haired girl in for a comforting hug. Usually she wouldn't have dared, but in that split second she was over come with emotion and sympathy for the poor girl who'd gone through such a strange and life changing thing-- besides, she'd done a lot more than just hug Bella not too long ago.
When she spoke she still hadn't let go of the Slytherin, but it was obvious she was directing her comment at Sebastian.
"Of course we'll help, isn't that right?'

fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Elliot Shepard
Half-past noon | Great Hall

Despite him teasing Keith as being the one who started the fire, Eli was pretty eager to find out the real culprit behind all the disturbances in the Forbidden Forest. As busy as his days were now, they lacked a certain thrill that usually came along with doing something particularly stupid that could get him expelled. He figured Keith must have been rubbing off on him at this point. Just then they entered the Great Hall and his Gryffindor friend broke away immediately upon seeing a familiar face. Eli only shook his head in amusement as Keith once again irritated Val by calling him Simba. Would he ever tell the pureblood where the reference was from? Unlikely. Val's reaction was typical and Eli gave him a small grin and wave from over Keith's shoulder before settling down at the table with the two girls. Still, he wondered where Val had been. The Slytherin had all but disappeared for the past few weeks and no one had any idea where to.

He was just piling food onto his plate, thoroughly focused on the serious task when when Keith came back, grinning like a fool, proudly announcing that he had managed to convince Val to go along with them. With his mouth full, he couldn't tease him, and settled for waggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Yeah, Rachel loves chocolate cake. Don't worry, I can convince Phyrun to come along. My charisma is always on Aiv." The last part was accompanied by an easy smile towards Aivree. "Though if it's not a dragon or something equally cool, I will be sorely disappointed," Eli laughed. "At the very least I hope it's something that can eat Blutmond 'accidentally'." He was only joking of course. As much as he disliked him, he wouldn't want him to get eaten. Though it might be nice if he was. Looking over to where the Ravenclaw prefect was sitting, he noticed Rachel and Pandora also with him. Perfect. He grinned over at Pen. "You might as well start being impressed now. I'll see you in class." With that, Eli stood up and sauntered over to his target.

"Hey you three," He greeted them as he took the seat opposite Phyrun. "What're you guys up to?" He struck up small talk with his two housemates, chatting lightly with them before turning to the Ravenclaw cheerfully. "I haven't seen you in ages Phyrun. You haven't been avoiding me have you?" Honestly, Eli had no idea how to convince Phyrun to join them and he wasn't very good at being sneaky. So he decided to just ask the boy straight out, hoping Rachel would jump in and help. "Actually I wanted to ask you for a favour, about that thing everyone is talking about. I can't think of anyone else who could help us out." He said, looking at him as hopefully as he could. "There'll be cake at the end," he said coaxingly, looking to Rachel. "Chocolate cake. Remember that one I gave you on your birthday? This one will be twenty times better."

Interactions: keith Aster Aster , Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu , Aivree Sasil Sasil , Penn Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart , Val Finalizer Finalizer

Sixth Year Prefect | Phyrun Dalca | Ravenclaw

"Elliot," Phyrun spoke in greeting as the male joined them. Rachel bounced in the seat beside him and he noted that part of that was aimed at him due to him calling Elliot by name. Rachel quickly filled Elliot in, happy to chat with the fellow Hufflepuff. Phyrun kept quite.

That is, till talk turned to him. He offered Elliot a soft smile. "Actually, I've simply been busy with Prefect duties."

His smile fell when Elliot started asking about a favor. His eyes narrowed. Rachel tipped her head but Phyrun half stood up, placing his arm between Rachel and Elliot. "Elliot, I'd appreciate it if you left my little sister out of any bargaining you've come here to do for Keith."

Sitting down, he sneered. "I am not pleased that Keith has sent you to try and convince me to do something incredibly stupid." Phyrun sighed, rubbing at his face. "Keith tried the other Prefects, then?"

It was enticing, to see it all up close, but he had been told not to let students near that area. But, then, Keith would go out with whoever else was being stupid enough to go along with Keith's plans and Phyrun couldn't bring himself to let them go out on their own. Not when he could gain information about what was actually going on in the forest.

Mentions:
Keith Aster Aster
Elliot Skryx Skryx

Elliot Shepard
Half-past noon | Great Hall

Elliot winced when Phyrun's smile vanished to be replaced by suspicion. "Sorry, sorry," he said, raising his hands to placate him. The Hufflepuff felt a little bad about it. It made it seem like he only wanted to talk to Phyrun when he wanted something from him, but that wasn't the case. It was just incredibly difficult to get ahold of him -until the moment Keith wanted him of course. Then the Ravenclaw just happened to magically appear. But if he tried to talk to Phyrun now it would seem fake so he focused on the matter at hand.

"Well," he hesitated, dragging out the word. "It's not only Keith." This admission was accompanied by an abashed smile. "I'm pretty interested in this myself so I can't blame it all on him. Honestly I don't think Keith knows all that many prefects well enough to try them."

"It'd be really great if you could come with us and I get it if you don't wanna break the rules, but...you can't tell me you're not curious too. I wouldn't believe you if you did." Eli grinned at him hopefully. "So what do you say?"

Interactions: Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

Penelope Hottle
The Hallways, then the Great Hall | Enthusiastic | 12 AM​

Penelope giggled at the rose-y tint on Keith's cheeks. The whole thing was... cute. She was rooting for Keith in this situation; he deserved someone who would make him happy and, judging by his glee, Valerius did just that. She only knew the pretty Slytherin boy through Mila, but he seemed like a decent guy. He was on her side about the whole Mila-Sebastian thing after all. She leaned back, watching her group of friends, taking in the scene. She couldn't have felt more comfortable in that instant. She was incredibly grateful to have such good friends. Her attention went to Aivree. She gave a small nod, her countenance taking on a pensive look. If they ran into centaurs, they'd definitely know what was going on- but wouldn't they have tried to slay the dragon? She hadn't seen a centaur up close, but she heard that they were aggressive. Eli's voice broke her train of thought, not that she really minded.

"If it really is a dragon, I vote that we feed Blutmond to it the first chance we get," Penelope said with a laugh. That made her think for a moment; what were they really going to do if it was a dragon? She definitely didn't want to slay it; that would be cruel and a unnecessary. She just wanted her curiosity satisfied, she wasn't signing up to kill the poor creature. Her hands absentmindedly began fiddling with her hair. She raised an eyebrow when Eli got up to talk to Phyrun. She'd be genuinely impressed if he managed to do it. "Good luck- you'll need it."

Pen entered a balancing act now: half her attention was on Phyrun and Eli, the other half on Keith and their lunchtime conversation. She shoveled a forkful of food into her mouth when Keith mentioned that lunch was nearly over. She swallowed before responding. "I have Arithmancy. I just came out of History. I think today's lesson was about... um..." her eyebrows furrowed while she tried very hard to remember, "the role of French wizards in their revolution in the 1700s, I think? I fell asleep." Somehow, Professor Binns managed to make one of the bloodiest revolutions bore kids to tears. Maybe Penelope wouldn't hate history if there was a good teacher. She knew all about the history of wands and that never bored her, so she guessed it had more to do with the teacher than her actual interest in what was going on. Arithmancy was a completely different story. It didn't matter how hard she paid attention or how long she worked on the homework, she always failed! It was an incredibly frustrating class. She couldn't understand how some of the students in her class were always getting outstanding grades on their tests while she was barely passing. It just never clicked for her.

The Hufflepuff girl's head turned to the right, mouth opening to ask whether or not they had Arithmancy homework due. She stopped herself right before speaking when her eyes landed on the empty space next to her. Mila wasn't with them. Her mouth closed and her eyes flickered with disappointment. She put another forkful of food into her mouth and tried to ignore the empty presence.

latest

"Facilis descensus Averno"

SEBASTIAN BLUTMOND

tumblr_inline_oluocqYpcY1tsbzfh_500.gif

Mood: Bitch Mode

Time: Midnight

Tags:

.....Interations: Belladonna fancries1 fancries1 , Mila, Emma teenage witch teenage witch

.....Mentions: Val Finalizer Finalizer , Keith Aster Aster

It was a shame to be Sebastian Blutmond right now. Despite his endless efforts in his well-constructed protests (though most of the time it just revolves around endless cussing and a series of bad mouthing), in the end it all was proven in vain. As the sun sets down, when every other students who were still right in the head would have long since fallen asleep in their respective dormitories, the short tempered German boy found himself very far indeed from his bed, doing something he couldn't even fathom in his wildest of dreams. And now all he ever hoped was that he wouldn't get expelled, or worse killed.

He knew that this was yet another bad idea. Hell, he knows better than anyone it seems. The brunette had no idea when people had start to obnoxiously join in this ridiculous 'monster hunt hype' or if there is any living being that is sane enough other than himself. He was starting to wonder if these were all simply no more than a few after effects of the late Dark Lord's curse. No, Sebastian was well aware that his platinum blonde haired friend is far off from what one may consider as sane, but it was usually the sort of crazy for something that he too would agree on. What they're doing here right now, deep in the Forbidden Forest past midnight by themselves without supervision, is an entirely Keith Anderson thing to do. Even, the malee wouldn't be too surprised to see the forsaken donkey-faced Gryffindor just doing the exact same thing, but what had he ever done in his life to deserve such a crucial punishment?

A lantern hung close to his face, the flickering flames danced into the night, highlighting his features as the gentle orange brushed upon his skin. If the Forbidden Forest appears unsettling in the morning, at night it looked terrifying. Not like he was scared or anything, of course. A Blutmond fears nothing, it's just that he didn't hold the idea of getting roasted alive very high on the list. If Val was here, he would definitely agree with him. Val. The thought or his doe eyed friend managed to get him distracted for a little while. He had went past his shameless grieving. Now he's literally pissing him off. Who does he think he is? Leaving all of the sudden without a single trace, not even bothering to leave his two best and only friends any messages or even the slightest hint of his existence? Maybe the brunette was simply upset about this whole ordeal that his feelings were brought over to the case of his friend's disappearance.

The air felt thick, eerie in their presence. Through the towers of nature, shadows lingering in every corner, seemingly remaining still in anticipation to one day be roused out of their ancient slumber. Every step he took, ever twig he broke under his footings, it almost felt like someone, or something is watching them, observing closely of their every moves, with each breath they take. Sebastian often felt that somewhere out there, ducks are watching him, but the feelings were never quite as intense as now. As they ventured deeper into the woods, the air got colder. The temperature steeply decreased; he could’ve sworn he’s seen fog as he exhaled. The Slytherin male pulled the edges of his robes closer to himself, blocking out the chill of the night.

A few weeks into sixth year, I’m travelling with one psycho lady and her pet slut,” Sebastian stated to no one in particular, a smile broken on his face though his expression couldn’t have possibly been any more bitter. “In the Forbidden Forest! Oh, the universe is too nice- the universe should be brought flowers.” he rambled on, for perhaps nearly fifteen minutes by now ever since they left Hogward’s grounds, where It’s warm, safe, and clearly far away from…whatever thing they should avoid. It was one thing Sebastian does- if he knows he can’t change it, he’ll complain away because if he’s going to do something people say, might as well make them suffer for it. Besides, they should better off feel honored if he’s willing to rant to them.

And then- what the hell are you even doing here, flat face?” Sebastian scrunched up his nose as he turned to look at the dark haired girl, as though he’s just seen a giant rotten cheese mold walking on legs. “Bella is here for obvious whatever the bloody reasons, Slutherland is officially the tit shield of the group and the one that would be shoved forward first in case anything goes wrong… and what are you for? Making our buggin’ lives more miserable? Don’t you have any other air to pollute with your plain hideous looks? The dragon would die just from smelling your stinkin’ breath, honestly. Do us a favor and walk a bit to the side, will you, Bitchclit?

Perhaps it was time someone tells him to shut up. Even a part of himself wanted to shut up. But shutting up means giving in, and that destroys his ego way too much. Sighing, he turned to face the platinum blonde haired girl instead, his arms crossed stubbornly as he eyed her. “So? Feel like sharing your girly little secrets to me yet?” Sebastian finally asked after that long of a rambling. About time he had some answers, because whatever the girl said earlier- he’s not buying it. Not a single thing. Werewolves? Ridiculous. Rubbish. Following her this far, the Slytherin felt he more than deserves a few explanation or so. He refused to believe that Bella did everything just for the heck of it. If anything she said was true, he’d probably be shooting silver bullets right at her chest, not having a midnight stroll throughout the woods together. How bloody romantic.

EMS.jpg MILS.jpg

EMMA & MILA
|| feeling: cheated, irritated, playful // nervous, hopeful, affectionate || location: the forest ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It was dark and Emma was already wishing she'd declined her friend's 'invitation' to come out for a walk. That's what Mila had told Emma they were doing, her and Bella: going for a walk in the moonlight. The little blonde had stepped around the issue of the Forbidden Forest, hunting some mysterious creature, Bella being a werewolf, all the things she thought Emma might object to and therefore didn't mention. Oh, yes, and there was one more thing that might have kept Emma in her bed that night.
Blutmond.
As the wave of insulting language washed over her, Emma stood there and chewed her bubblegum thoughtfully. She was not Mila, she didn't stand there with flushed cheeks and shrink back, she merely raised a challenging eyebrow and let the silence hang in the air as she blew a rather large bubble with the pink gum she was chewing.
"Mils invited me, or rather, she begged me to come. Now I can see why; someone's gotta protect her from the likes of you,'' Emma replied once the bubble had popped and she had delicately pushed the gum back into her mouth. Momentarily shifting her attention from the boy, she flashed Bella a smile, "Mentioned something about helping you. Couldn't say no."
Hanging out with Bella was really an added bonus. The truth was, Emma had a hard time saying no to Mila for a multitude of reason. Her little skirt, her knee socks, the faint outline of her bra that was just about visible through her shirt, the way she'd clasped Emma's hands in her own, take your pick. The little blonde Hufflepuff probably didn't know it, but she was good at getting her own way. Sometimes Emma dreaded the day Mila would start to use her Veela blood to her advantage.

"Yes, I invited her! I was supposed to bring someone, right? So now you don't need to tie me up,'' It was unclear whether Mila was joking, she was smiling but she often smiled, as though amused by some private thought. She tucked a flyaway curl of blonde hair behind her ear and looked to Bella for confirmation. Really, it wasn't about the threat anymore, it was about helping Bella; she'd believed every word the girl had said, and was anxious to do what she could to help out. Suddenly realising that Sebastian had been rude to her friend, she turned to him, smiled again, and softly said, "Please don't say stuff like that to Emma, it was really nice of her to show up.''

"Mils, it's okay, don't worry about it.'' There was a mischievous glint in Emma's doe eyes as she pulled out the paper packet of bubblegum and selected another strip, "Blutmond just gets self conscious around me because I'm taller than he is. Its cute.'' Again she paused, and let her lips curl into a smirk after slipping the gum between them. "Although come to think of it, he does seem extra annoyed tonight. What's wrong, Blutmond? Is height not the only place you're coming up short?'' As if to illustrate her point, she raised her little finger and pouted a bit as though she was sad for him.
"Emma!" Mila gasped, seeming genuinely surprised and almost ashamed that the person she'd chosen to bring had retorted in a less-than-positive way. Immediately she clasped one of Sebastian's hands in both of her own, forgetting her crush and her nerves in her haste, and tried to offer some comfort. "Don't worry, Seb! I'm sure you're more than adequate.'' It was supposed to be sweet and helpful, but could easily be taken in a patronising way. Emma laughed.

"Nice to see you, Bella." Emma added, casting her gaze over to the Slytherin girl again. "So what are we dealing with here?''

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Phyrun sighed, closing his eyes and burying his fingers into the front of his hair. He really shouldn't. They would all get into trouble.

He opened his eyes partially, his mind bringing forth a thought. He was trusted by the professors. They would trust his word that he had caught wind of their escapade with Eli's help. He could make sure that the two of them got reprimanded as little as possible. He himself would probably only get told off, Eli maybe a detention. That was, if they got caught.

Phyrun looked up at Eli. "I'll help you guys out. But word of this better not get out. If it does, I'm skinning Anderson alive."

Rachel swatted his arm, not at all taking a liking to his particular wording. He gave her a soft smile, promising to not actually skin Keith.

Interactions/Mentions:
Keith Aster Aster
Elliot Skryx Skryx

x
MOOD : | LOCATION: THE GREAT HALL | TIME: 7:00 PM |
Most students would be indoors at the Great Hall having dinner and worrying about things like what they're going to do tomorrow or what classes they have to suffer through. Most students wouldn't be breaking the strict school rules announced just a few hours ago, risking their entire magical education on one outdoor escapade. Most students would much rather choose the comforts and safety within the school's stone-bricked walls over the cold unknown of the dark Forbidden Forest; the dangers which lurked there remaining unknown for better than worse. Keith and his friends were nothing like most students.

Instead of having his evening meal with his friends as per usual, Keith was out, sneaking about in the empty hallways. The library was near empty, save for a few diligent and lone Ravenclaws (one which Keith recognized but didn't say hi to; the blonde seemed absorbed in his book, unmoving like those statues one could find outside hedge-filled gardens). He took his time searching for a mass of curly brown locks, frowning when he failed to spy any. Maybe he was late? Maybe he changed his mind? Was he not coming?

The thought of being stood up made him frown and a slab of hurt wedged its way in his chest, in-between his ribs, making it hard for him to breathe. Keith chose to ignore it. Must be all the dust in the room. He lingered a moment longer after making another three rounds through the library. By the third he had caught Caden's attention. His pale skin glowed under the lamp light and he stared, poker faced but clearly relaying 'what are you doing?'. Keith decided to make the most of this opportunity and walked up to him, award wining grin-plastered on his face---the kind of look a merchant would give when coming upon a naive traveler.

"Hey Icy, you'll be here for a while right? Do me a favor will you?" he asked, grabbing the notebook beside the Ravenclaw male and flipping to an empty page. He ripped one out, earning a short and surprised sound of annoyance. From under pale lashes, Caden glared with the full intensity of a blizzard.

"What?" he asked, voice barely a note from a growl. It was rare to hear the stone-cold prefect sound angry. Normally he was stoic, unfazed and emotionless. Now, his eyes were practically livid with silent fury; the cool gleam of blue as sharp as a knife's cut. Clearly, he didn't like having his things touched and sadly for him, Keith was never one to notice. He made his next offense by pulling Caden's pen from his hands, scribbling words onto the ripped piece of paper. It was a note for Valerius, should he ever come by. Although he would've very much preferred to walk Val to the forest himself, he couldn't keep his friends waiting too long. A note would just have to do. Keith folded the paper in half and slid it in Caden's direction, shit-eating smile displaying pearly teeth. "If you see Simba, you know, Slytherin boy with curly hair, brown eyes and the cutest button nose, you'll pass this to him for me, will you?" Keith still had the audacity to ask, despite Caden looking as though he would incinerate the page the moment he turned his back. He patted the male on the back before turning his back to finally leave.

"Oh, by the way," he started, turning on his heel just before he left; verdant eyes trained on sapphire. "I'll know if it's delivered or not. If you want a peaceful school year, I suggest you do." His threat didn't go unnoticed, even behind that proud, easy-going demeanor. In the dim lighting, his eyes gleamed and Caden stared back challengingly, before eventually making a minuscule nod by dipping his chin no more than a centimeter. Sated, he left with a friendly wave and a hum, "Thanks Icy."
Now all that he has to do was join his friends at the designated meeting spot.

---

The air was warmer than Keith had expected. A couple weeks ago, in the start of the month, it had been cold enough to snow. It was barely the start of Autumn and the weather seemed to be pms-ing, unable to make up its mind on whether it wanted to be a cold month or warm. It was strange in all honesty, but it wasn't something Keith hadn't seen before. Back in his time at the states, the weather in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania was similar, switching from snow to sun in a matter of hours. Still, it was uncommon enough here for it to raise concerns. Keith could still recall the worried murmurings of his teachers when he passed by the teacher's lounge.

The tip of his wand glowed white, helping him maneuver through the shadows cast by looming trees. It wasn't long until he reached their rendezvous point, a place near the base of the forest but still deep enough to keep out of view from the school. "Everyone here?" Keith asked, his light illuminating on everyone's faces. When it came around to Phyrun's, the brunet grinned, slinging his arm around the ravenclaw's shoulders. "Glad you can make it, fire. Now let's go catch ourselves a dragon! Onwards," he cheered, his free hand fist bumping the air as he dragged the group into the woods, into the uncharted and unknowingly, straight towards danger.
Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aivree Sasil Sasil Elliot Skryx Skryx Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu
Mentions: Val Finalizer Finalizer
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
giphy.gif
Mood
Frightened, irritated
Interacting
Sebastian, Mila, Emma
Tags
s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch

Belladonna Coben
As nighttime fell upon the magical castle and the students and teachers made their way to dinner in the warm Great Hall, Belladonna and her team found themselves right outside of the infamous Forbidden Forest. The cold Autumn breeze combined with the chills the sight of the forest gave her ensured she was- for a lack of a better word- freezing her ass off.

She envied the students inside the castle, the ones who only had to worry about their exams and silly little crushes like any other normal students. Belladonna was an intelligent girl. Not the brightest, but she certainly had common sense. If it weren't for her condition, she never would've dreamed on going on such a reckless adventure. It was a stupid idea, the worst she's ever had (which is saying a lot), but it still beat transforming inside the castle or getting killed by a beast even worse than herself. This monster, whatever it was, had to be put down now or never. Now matter the risk.

Belladonna stood right next to Seb, using the light he was carrying to read her copy of "The Monster Book of Monsters" while the other members of her group argued. Their bickering, while amusing, was not worth getting herself into and losing precious time. If Seb and Emma continued fighting, they could attract a possible enemy or end up killing each other before the monster had a chance to do so.

"Emma is here to help us, Sebastian. She's a healer, one of the best I know and if we plan to survive the forest, we'll need her help." She explained, sending the Ravenclaw girl a wink and narrowing her eyes at her friend as she spoke. The fact that Mila and Emma just happened to be friends was nothing but a coincidence, but she couldn't have chosen a better addition to the team. At least better than brining Keith, who would undoubtedly jeopardise the mission with his antics, or bringing Penelope and putting her at risk.

"I'll admit I have no idea what we're about to face," the Slytherin beauty admitted, "could be a dragon, Hagrid's blast-ended abominations or one of the remaining Death Eaters here to avenge the Dark Lord. We need to approach the creature quietly, understand what it is, form a plan and then kill it."

She didn't think the others would go against her plan. It was genius, and Belladonna prided herself on being a natural-born leader. If anyone tried to go against her plan, it would be an act against herself, not their technique. After all, the only two options they had was to return to the castle or run inside the forest like madmen and kill everything on sight. Not caring to check her group's reaction, she began walking deeper into the forest with the others following her lead.

If the outskirts of the forest were frightening, then the forest itself was what hell would look like had it frozen over. As they walked deeper into the forest. Bella began losing her stance as a leader and moving closer to the rest of the group. So far she'd only been able to see a owl and a pixie, but the creatures of the night delivered a terrifying orchestra with their growls, snarls and howls. Even though she would never admit this, she was definitely on edge. Every little sound made her point her wand at the trees, she flinched every time someone or something stepped on a branch and she'd shot at least two hexes at the trees when the wolves began howling. She wasn't afraid of wolves, especially when she had a wand in hand. But they sounded so similar to the werewolves she'd fought in the past. Almost a carbon copy of the howls that haunted her nightmares since the day of the bite. If there were other werewolves in the forest, she knew their chances of survival were low and frankly, she didn't want the members of her group to go through the same pain she had to deal with. Even Seb, who clearly deserved it more than anyone else.

(crap post is crap but crap user wants to go to bed)

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

260tuns.jpg
so4t9g.gif

~AIVREE~

It had been decided.

The planning, the chattering with the groups about what was going to happen that night. It was more planned then most of the escapades that Keith seemed to want to do. She had been on a few adventures that had happened with no planning. Running from teachers, making up excuses for there actions--Most of the time ending up with House points being taken. It wasn't good, but they were good stories. Sotries that, while Aivree hated to admit it, she kept close to her heart. Adventures like this one would be told for a few years.

Perhaps not as exciting as the stories from last year, the school still feeling the war but this was something different. It had a dragon, a dragon was something that, in Aivrees book would be proving to be just as exciting. Seeing one up close was still a dream of hers. Perhaps they could get up close see its hunting patterns, its fire breath--the way it flew through the air.

It was going to be amazing.

Taking a breath she got her things together for the trip out into the woods. Her bag had the essentials in it, her wand good old fashion muggle bandages (just in case) some water and a camera. Yes, she had a camer with her journal. If there was time she was going to dedicate a whole feild book to this trip.

With one more look over her thing she threw her bag over her shoulder patting Fluff on the head before sneaking out of the dorm ready to face this new surprise.

It wasn't to hard, it was still earlier then before. And with the small crowds the sneak out wasn't to dangerous, nothing like what she was expecting anyways. Now though, that was going to be the dangerous part.

Making her way down the path she looked waiting to see if the rest of the group was nearby. It seemed liek she had been one of the first ones to arrive, perhaps they had gotten cold feet? how coudl they have with the warmth of the fall night. It was odd to think it was so warm, shouldn't they have a cool breeze. Could this be the work of the dragon? Aivree hardly thought so. SHaking her head at the thought she stood waiting a bit, digging into her bag looking at her journal a moment waiting patiently.

Aivree didn't have to wait long soon the others arrived and Keith was almost as excited as her. Though, Aivree was better at keeping her excitment under control. At least till they found the dragon. The thought the dragon could be nothing wasn't even an option anymore, it was going to be real. If it wasn't? She was going to be heartbroken.

"I cna't be the only one who is excited." Aivree said in a low voice looking to her friends unable to hide her giddy smile. "I hope it spits fire at us." It was an odd thing to hope for, but it was a hope she wanted to see. "Maybe we will find out why the hell it's back in this forest anyways." she added in.

( This sucks. I am so so SO sorry. )​
Interactions: Aster Aster Skryx Skryx Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

Penelope Hottle
The Forbidden Forest | Brimming with excitement and anticipation | 7 PM

Excitement sparked the air and Penelope couldn't help but feel giddy. Classes passed by quickly and she didn't pay attention to a single thing that happened; how could she when in a few hours she would be hunting a dragon?! She could always get notes from other students, so it wasn't a big deal. She practically ran to the common room when classes were over and waited for Eliot to show up. It took all her will power to keep from bouncing up and down. All her pent up energy was coming up. She wanted to get out of the damned castle and run freely. She had missed the freedom of being outdoors and exploring and running by herself. The closer the departure time approached, the greater her need for the outdoors became. Her eyes lit up when the taller boy entered the common room.

"Eli!" she called, running towards him. Her excitement to see him was nothing out of the ordinary for the Hufflepuffs, so no one batted an eye. When she got close, she lowered her voice. "We can sneak out the back entrance of the kitchen where the deliveries usually come in through. The house elves are letting us through."

The Hufflepuff was on very good terms with the house elves who worked in the kitchen. When she was younger, she often spent hours sitting up in the kitchen with them, talking about everything under the sun. She was the sort of child that was incapable of shutting up. The house elves humored her. She saw them as her friends. Tonight, in exchange for their silence about her sneaking out, she was giving them sugar quills. They didn't ask for them, but she was giving them anyway because she wanted to show her appreciation. Like Hufflepuffs, house elves were incredibly loyal.

"Ten minutes to get ready, then we meet at the kitchen entrance,"
she said, eyes brimming with eagerness. With that, she turned on her heel and ran to her room, using some of that pent up excitement. She threw her closet door open and scanned her option. She pulled on jeans and a maroon sweater since it was decently chilly outside. After an internal debate, a black jacket was added to her ensemble. She also wore a pair of sturdy combat boots, perfect for running through a forest in. The brunette was out of her room with a minute to spare. As she stood by the door, waiting for Eli, her hands worked at nervously braiding her hair; it was a habit. Under her arm, she held a box of sugar quills. For a moment, she wondered what Mila was doing. Usually, it would be the three of them going on these adventures together. She frowned, feeling a pang of disappointment and perhaps regret that things had been so weird between them. When she noticed Eli approaching, she forced the frown into a smile and reminded herself of the mission.They were going to find a dragon- this was no time for sadness!

Penelope slipped into the kitchen and flashed a smile at the house elves inside. She put a finger to her lips and set down the box of sugar quills with a wink before quietly moving to the door. She opened it up very carefully to keep it from making noise. When she was outside the castle, her heart began to beat faster. The cold air felt like a breath of life in Pen's lungs. She looked back at Eli. "I'll race you to the forest."

The girl didn't bother waiting for a response from her friend before sprinting off in the direction of the woods. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her, finally feeling free after being cooped up for so long. This was the happiest she had been in a long, long time. She wanted to scream and shout, but that would give them away and she wasn't quite that stupid. She didn't look back a single time while she ran, expecting Eliot to keep up with her. She was focused on one thing: the run. When she arrived at the meeting spot, Aivree and Keith were already there. She sprinted the final distance between herself and them. This wasn't the brightest idea because when she got close, she had much more momentum than she expected. She tried to slow down, but focused too much on her speed that she didn't pay attention to the ground underneath her and suddenly she found the ground above her. Her foot had gotten snagged in a tree root and she tumbled to the ground, falling and rolling. Her rolling body stopped a foot from Keith's feet and instead of feeling pain, she began to laugh, not too loudly of course. She was so intoxicated by the fresh air and the freedom that she didn't feel hurt. She scrambled to her feet and dusted the dirt off her pants. She noticed that the knee of her left pant leg was torn. Oh well. Grunge was in now anyway. She'd just rip a few more holes and call it a fashion statement.

"Uh, hey!" she said, disregarding her fall completely. "We made it."

Penelope gave a little wave to the group and found a dusting on pink crossing her cheeks when she saw Phyrun. When it came to her friends seeing her make mistakes, she had no shame. Phyrun wasn't exactly someone she knew particularly well, so her little debacle was embarrassing. She was quick to try to move on from it by changing the attention to something else. Thankfully, the short Gryffindor took this chance to talk. She looked at Aivree and couldn't help but giggle. "You're crazy, Aiv. I love it." She then looked at Keith and nodded fervently. The thrill was building up inside her. She couldn't believe they were doing this! As they walked, the adrenaline heightened her senses. She was completely on edge, looking around as if the dragon would just jump out of one of the bushes. She got closer to Eliot as they walked, though she would never admit that it was because she was a little bit scared and the tiniest bit nervous. However, in reality, she probably had a better chance defending Eliot than the other way around. "Rowan gossips, chestnut drones, ash is stubborn, hazel moans," the wandmaker's daughter muttered very softly under her breath; it was another habit. As they walked, her head perked up. She could have sword she heard something. It was a little far off and she couldn't tell exactly what it was. It sounded almost like people talking, but that was ridiculous. No one else was in the forest- no one else was stupid enough to also be in the forest. Maybe it was Val? Or someone patrolling the forest? Or maybe she was totally wrong and that was what the dragon sounded like. "Do you guys hear that?" she asked in a loud whisper.

Interactions:
keith Aster Aster | eliot Skryx Skryx | aivree Sasil Sasil | phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu
Mentions:
mila teenage witch teenage witch

It had taken quite a bit of convincing to get his sister to stay behind. She had been curious and ever the loyal Hufflepuff, wanting to be there in case anything went wrong. In the end, she had conceded to remain behind, taking her lack of magical knowledge far better than he had anticipated when the comment had left his lips.

Now, though, he wished she had managed to come along anyways. He was not looking forward to this outing with Elliot and Keith. After all, he didn't know who all was showing up, nor who all he was going to have to keep an eye on. He hand tightened on the strap of his shoulder bag, the smaller one that held one of his journals, several muggle writing utensils, and several emergency supplies. He had also packed some food just in case, as well as water if aguamenti failed him for whatever reason or - Merlin forbid - he lost access to his wand.

Speaking of, with his hand still securely wrapped around the strap of his bag he touched his wand through the fabric of his thick winter robe. It was still tucked into the inner pocket of the left front panel of the robe. Satisfied it was still there, this thoughts wandered to the robe's origin unprompted. His father had given it to him for Christmas last year a tad too big. It was still a tad too big but Phyrun had learned that it behind a tad big meant he was able to hide a bag underneath it as he was now. The front was open though the top most clasp was holding the two front panels together. Underneath it he had his bag slung over the sweater he was wearing. Though they were still on school grounds and it wasn't quite weekend yet, he was wearing dark jeans tucked into the knee high dragon hide boots he used quite often for excursions to fill his journals with information. Prior to leaving, he had charmed everything with fire resistant charms and a few impervious charms as best he could without knowing what they were going up against.

He blinked, finding himself arriving at the meeting spot. He looked over all already present and looked back to see those that were still arriving. Great. A larger group than he had anticipated. At least he was dressed for the weather. Glancing about, he came to the conclusion that there would be at least one person complaining about not dressing well enough. It may still be fall, but the nights this far north were cold. He clenched his hands to prevent himself from gripping his bag strap out of a nervous tick.

He looked at Keith when the teen finally arrived. He arched an eyebrow at the Gryffindor as he turned right round and led the group onward. Phyrun waited, taking up the rear so that he could keep a better eye on the entire group so that no one got left behind.

Interactions/Mentions:
Keith Aster Aster
Elliot Skryx Skryx

latest

SEBASTIAN BLUTMOND

Mood: Terrified

Tags:

.....Interations: Belladonna fancries1 fancries1 , Mila, Emma teenage witch teenage witch

.....Mentions: Keith Aster Aster
, Quinn

Well, that was a reaction he hadn’t anticipated. If breaking the school rules, heading towards danger and possibly getting themselves killed wasn’t bad enough, they had to bring this…this thing. If there was a girl he deemed the equivalent of Quinn-bloody-Monroe a.k.a Bottle-Dyed-Whore, it was Emma Bitchclit. That sneer, that talking back…how dare they. Don’t they know what his father could do to them? Are they that stupid? Are they bored of living? He had entrusted that his friend Belladonna could have invited anyone at all, someone with decent enough looks maybe, but no. Her bad judgment seemed to not only apply in poor decision making (which lead them to the Forbidden Forest. In the middle of the night!), but also her awful taste in women.

Oh, a healer great. Let her tend our scrapes and cuts, let her touch us with her filthy meat slab she call hands. Oh, how about we let her attach our decapitated heads! We’re in a forest, Bella, and bringing this…beast would do nothing but promote global warming,” he told his platinum haired friend before turning to face the duo, shooting a foul look towards each, particularly at Emma. “It wasn’t enough to bring one half breed but you had to bring two? Are we opening a pet store? Let’s be honest, your mum had to be a giant or any abomination of the sort. Ever considered sleeping with Hagrid? Might give us an info or two before we bloody get ourselves killed.”

Upon the comment sent by the dark haired girl, Sebastian rolled his eyes, muttering something along the line of you wish I’d ever want to lay down with you under his breath, looking away as his face showed a tiny hint of pink. He hated when people brought up his height; Sebastian remembered the time when he loomed over everyone –even Keith. The Slytherin boy had no idea when he stopped growing or why, but all of the sudden people seemed to overgrow and become giants. The male would like to admit that perhaps they were all simply too tall, and the shorts are simply too shorts, but at occasions he can’t help but secretly envy boys like bloody-Anderson who seemed to tower over the sky.

When Mila touched his hand, however, he snatched it back as though he was stung in acid, a bitter and disgusted expression emerging across his face. “Don’t touch me, half-breed. Know your place,” he spat, turning to walk on forwards when a rustle was heard among the bushes. It was a gentle noise, nothing but something that occurred briefly, but in the eeriness of the forest, even the slightest of voice seemed to be amplified. Sebastian stopped on his track, extending a free hand that wasn’t holding the lantern to stop the three girls as well.

When they did, the brunette slowly reached for his wand in his pocket, hands hovering over it like a cowboy reaching for his holster. The rustle grew again. Slowly, but surely. Then it became more rapid until everyone was snapped out off their imagination, because it isn’t. It was real. But surely, the monster that terrorized the whole school was something way bigger…right? Perhaps the rustle was simply one thing, but other than that one bush everything laid as silent as death. Nothing. Then something came out-

While everyone else would have sighed in relief, Sebastian simply tensed. The hair at the back of his neck stood, his pulse rising and he could feel sweat despite being in a place so cold. What came out of the bushes wasn’t anything big, but what he deemed to be just as, or even more, cruel. Those webbed feet, flatted mouth, gleaming cold black demonic eyes… Subconsciously, his hand had went to hold Mila’s, despite a few moments back having slapped hers away.

No one…makes…a sudden move…” he spoke, though his voice was barely more than a whisper. The duck waddled towards the center of the road and stopped, facing them and inclined its head, evil clearly resonating from each motion it made. Its eyes were evidently judging their every move, plotting for the student’s demise. Sebastian had never felt this much regret as he did before.

Let it pass…let it pass…” he continued slowly, taking a deep breath and closed his eyes. Somehow he felt that if he doesn’t see it, it won’t see him. He mustn’t appear scared. He is not scared. A Blutmond fears nothing…not even an evil duck that could kill them all in one sweep. Just stay as still as possible, wait for the duck to get bored (or at least assume that they’re already dead)…then he’s going home. “Oh god, I never knew ducks were nocturnal-

Quack.

He lost it.

MUTTER JESU MARIA VON NAZARET--” he shouted, followed by a more incoherent German as he waved his wand at the demented creature and a blue light appeared from the tip. The duck made yet another quack! as it leapt from the ground, which now emitted a rising smoke. It, thankfully, decided to waddle away in fear, perhaps also in perplexity. Sebastian sank to the ground, just noticing that he had dropped the lantern and its remaining pieces, fire starting to lick out of its container.

With yet another flick of the wand, he extinguished the remaining sparks before regaining his breath for a while. He stood up, muttering a lumos and turned to face his three companions, just internally shouting in hope that his face weren’t flushed from that…none too prideful incident. Particularly looking at Bella, being able to finally regain his ability to speak in English, he said “Not a word, Coben. Not a word or you’ll spend the rest of your days crawling the halls of Hogwarts, ich schwöre zu Gott.

Elliot Shepard
7 o'clock | The Forbidden Forest

Eli could barely keep still for the rest of the day, anticipating the adventure they were going to embark on that night. He was pretty happy that Phyrun had decided to join them, it would be a good chance for them to hang out, though he doubted they would have time to catch up. All through his classes he exchanged looks of excitement with Pene, knowing she felt the same as him. Despite his excitement he still had other things to attend to and it was some time before he was able to get back to the common room to meet up with his best friend. He grinned as he heard her voice call his name, sweeping her up in a big hug when she drew close.

"Great plan," he told her, setting her down cheerfully. "And we can get snacks!" As Pene darted of to go get changed he shook his head in amusement before following her at a more sedate pace. It was pretty cold out today so he shrugged on his usual grey jacket on top of his plain T-shirt and made sure his wand was tucked safely into the pocket of his dark jeans. He was just about to head back out before he changed his mind and grabbed a small backpack, slinging it over his broad shoulders.

They made it through the kitchens with no issue, Pene as usual leaving a gift for the house elves. He was still stuffing the bottles of butterbeer into his backpack, making sure they were squishing the rest of the food when his fellow Hufflepuff declared a race. "Pene wait-!" too late, she was already running. Resigning himself to squished tarts, he zipped up his bag and grabbed the remaining muffin with a quick thanks to the elves before sprinting after her. "Cheater!" he called after her, mouth full of blueberry goodness. It probably wasn't the smartest thing, running while eating, but he was hungry and the scent of it was so tempting he couldn't resist.

Eventually the meeting point came into view and he started to slow down, but Pene decided to speed up. He was relieved when she got up easily after the tumble, glad she hadn't sprained her ankle or something. "Hey guys!" he greeted the rest of them cheerily. They started on their way, Eli falling into step with Pene. Noticing she looked a little unsettled, he nudged her shoulder and gave her the rest of his muffin. "Even if we don't find anything we could sit down and have a picnic," he said brightly. "And if we do, we're definitely picnic-ing after." His hand immediately went for his wand when Pene mentioned hearing something, stilling as he strained to listen, hovering protectively over her.

Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

260tuns.jpg
so4t9g.gif
~AIVREE~

Aivree stiffed a small laugh as the Hufflepuff seemed to trip over her own two feet. It wasn't a bit fall, and while Aivree normally would have wanted to make sure the girl was alright she knew very well that Penelope was fine. This was normal, the little streak of red across her cheeks was new. It was cute, more then likely it was because of having Phyrun here. She didn't know the guy very often, frankly she knew he probably didn't know her very well either. Other then the few pranks and such Keith had dragged the guy along.

No matter, there was more exciting things to be excited about. Mainly, a dragon in the forest.

"Course, Dragons are right up my ally. If anyone gets burned I want to take a look at it, course I'll heal after but I wanna make sure I see and remember to put in my book." Aivree said in a matter of factually tone. That was going to happen, in all honesty she hoped it was her. At least then she would have some kind of scar--and a scar from a dragon and not some crazy no nose freak like what happened last year? It was all Aiv could really hope for. Elbowing Penelope a little, a smirk appeared on her lips followed by a wink. "If you love crazy, get ready for even more." she added in.

"If we are having a picnic I hope you brought some kind of food.
" Aivree called over to Ellie, the guy and food. That smile, he also was another nice guy. He seemed to always have something to say, in a good way. The sudden mention of hearing something had Aivree stopping in her tracks, she turned her head slowly, hearing it once then again in the direction the small group was heading towards. Gripping her wand she started mumbling the spells she knew by heart in her mind, preparing for the encounter.

The beating in her chest started to pound faster. With both excitement and a bout of nervousness.

Adrenaline junkies like Keith would be enjoying this, and Aivree had to admit even she was enjoying the rush. Once they got a glimpse though? That would make it even more worth it. "Sounds like something big..I would keep our eyes open." Aivree whispered looking to Keith for a moment. He was the leader of this operation. Though part of her wanted to run towards the sound, it was a foolish thought. Could end up with her dead on the ground--exciting though.

Interactions: Aster Aster Skryx Skryx Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

ems-jpg.314565
mils-jpg.314566

EMMA & MILA
|| feeling: amused, cautious // uncertain, embarrassed || location: the forest ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The wink from Bella brought a fresh smile to Emma's face, a little less mocking than the one she had reserved for Sebastian. She listened surprisingly patiently to the platinum haired girl as she spoke, explaining her suspicions about the situation.
"Hopefully it's nothing too big. Then again, we've got three competent people plus Blutmond for bait, so we should be able to handle whatever it is," Her words sounding very serious, as though she wasn't teasing at all, though when she glanced over her shoulder to Sebastian and smirked it was clear she was joking. Partially, at least. She probably wouldn't offer the boy up to whatever was lurking in the forest, but only because of how fond Mila seemed to be of him.
"Don't worry, precious, if it comes down to it and you get cut, I'll let you bleed rather than touch you, okay?" Emma kept her tone sickly sweet as she patted the boy on the head in the most patronising way that she could. With a sigh, she cocked her head to the side and looked at him, "Nope, not a halfbreed. You know my blood type, Blutmond. Does it bother you? That we're the same?" She grinned and shook her head, turning her back and beginning to walk. In all honesty she was more interested in Bella and the secrets that the forest might hold for the group, but a little bit of casual arguing with Sebastian was always a welcome distraction from the nerves that were beginning to creep up on her.

Mila seemed a little disappointed when Sebastian slapped her hand away and flinched, but didn't say anything about it. Instead she used the hand to tuck a lock of honey coloured hair behind her ear and kept walking, about a pace behind the boy. It didn't matter that he'd called her a halfbreed, she reasoned, because technically she was one. If she ignored the disgusted way he had said it, then Mila could pretend that it wasn't just an observation. An unnecessary, unimportant observation.

The two girls had very different reactions to the boy's apparent fear of ducks.

As expected, Emma couldn't contain her laughter for more than maybe five seconds. Though she'd clamped one hand over her mouth, pretending to cough as she didn't want to aggravate poor Sebastian anymore (it was amusing but also annoying when they were trying to focus on finding the monster in the forest), her laughter sputtered out and soon she was giggling like it wasn't the funniest thing she'd ever seen. Perhaps it was an over reaction, and a little harsh, but something about him being so afraid of something so seemingly harmless was just too priceless to go unnoticed.

On the other hand, Mila was quiet. Well, it wasn't completely just because she was trying to be nice and pretend what had happened hadn't happened for the sake of his pride-- she didn't even act too sympathetic in case she came across as patronising. Sure, those reasons were part of the reason she was quiet, but she was stood with her lips firmly pressed together as a bright flush blossomed in her cheeks. Hopefully in the dim light, nobody would notice. It probably wasn't actually that significant, but he had grabbed her hand when he'd been afraid. It didn't matter that she was probably the closest and therefore the instinctive choice, because it'd happened and he hadn't pulled away as though her touch would scald him.

"Did you hear that noise?" Emma asked when she'd finally had her full of laughing at Seb's misfortune. She spoke mostly to Bella, who she'd decided was the leader in the little group they were travelling in. Curious as ever, and recklessly fearless, she flashed a smile, "Wanna check it out? Might be exactly what we've been looking for."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

giphy.gif
Mood
Curious, amused
Interacting
Sebastian, Mila, Emma
Tags
s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch

Belladonna Coben
As Emma and Sebastian exchanged their daily doses of insults, Belladonna focused on securing the perimeter. She wasn't sure if her paranoia was playing tricks on her mind, making her believe they were being watched by the very creature they were hunting, or if there really was a threat pursuing them. Either way, she wasn't taking any chances. While the others bickered, she separated herself from the small group to set up some defences in case something (or someone) was planning on sneaking up on them. She'd barely remembered the incantation for the shielding spell when she heard Sebastian's blood-curling scream.

It took less than a second for Belladonna to start sprinting back to where her friends were, convinced Sebastian was in mortal danger and the other two had either escaped or were now dead. The Slytherin girl ran as fast as she could, pushing herself to the limit with the hope of reaching Sebastian in time to save his life. Visions of a monstrous beast tearing her friend apart, centaurs shooting arrows at him and stomping on his fragile body with their hooves and packs of rabid wolves devouring him clouded her vision and made her forget about the fact that the loud screaming and branches breaking could very well attract enemies. Her only goal, the only thing that matter, was making sure Sebastian was safe.

She eventually reached her friends, wand out and ready to fight. Only, there was no mighty beast. In fact, there were no threats to be seen. Confused, she meant to ask her best friend why he was so hysterical and grabbing the half-breeds hand when she looked down and noticed the source of the problem.

"A duck," Belladonna declared in disbelief, lowering her wand and raising an eyebrow at the retreating animal. She was well aware of Sebastian's duck-phobia, considering how many times she and Val ridiculed him for it. However, she'd never imagine his fear could be this ridiculous. Thanks to her utter disbelief and loss of breath thanks to the sprinting, Belladonna didn't laugh when Emma did. No, her mockery came soon after he coldly told her to shut her mouth.

"Don't worry Seb, I'm not here to ruffle your feathers. Not a word from me," replied Belladonna between panting and trying not to laugh with Emma. But as the girl's laughter increased and Mila's embarrassment became more prominent, Bella began to giggle. The girl was only able to say "quack," once before she began laughing as loud as Emma.

"I'm sorry!" Belladonna exclaimed as she clutched her stomach for support. Her laughter wasn't going to cease anytime soon, and her best friend's anger only made it funnier. "It's just- I can't believe we came here to hunt a dragon and brought the only person in the whole world who is afraid of ducks to help us. Don't worry, next time this happens I'll alarm you so you can duck and cover. Good duck trying to fight the dragon with that attitude."

She was still chuckling and wiping her tears away when Emma asked her about the noise. Now with all the laughter gone, she could hear the branches breaking under the pressure of feet more clearly, too clearly for her liking. It was no doubt that Sebastian's screams and their laughter had clearly gained the attention of the creatures in the forest. And something told her the creature they were looking for would most likely be attracted to the inviting sound of the screams of children. While her survival instincts told her to go in the opposite direction, she knew they were going to have to go closer to the monster if they wanted to kill it. There was no reason to back out now. With a wave of her want, the magical stick lit up and she once again began walking in the front of the group, assuming the others would follow her steps.

"Right. We move towards the sound, kill the beast and then go back home for a welcoming feast. If you see anything, attack on sight. A surprise attack would be more than beneficial to us. If the monster fights back, we could always duck off and come back another day. Maybe when our feathered friends aren't roaming around so freely."

x
MOOD : | LOCATION: THE FORBIDDEN FOREST | TIME: 7:00 PM |
The forest carried a still ambience and all seemed calm and tranquil. The only sounds which followed were footsteps and drying leaves crunching underneath their boots and sneakers; occasionally one would hear Penelope's low mutterings, quiet and ominous (Keith thought it built atmosphere and horror was always something he found fun). The backpack filled with minimum supplies was shifted over his shoulder. One of his free hands held the wand, its tip illuminated and a pale white glow leading the way for the group, while his other hand felt the need to touch and brush against every tree trunk they past by. As they moved further in, he didn't need his sight to notice tell-tale signs of something lurking in the woods: he felt it. Deep gash marks made by something sharp and powerful formed a perfect and even slit in every alternative tree trunk. The deeper they went in, the deeper the marks and from the looks of it, whatever made it sure was angry as well as powerful. Keith hoped that maybe the beast's anger had died down.

Silently, he thought of all the spells he could use against a dragon, most which were inspired by the infamous Hogwarts graduate, Harry Potter, during his time at the Triwizard Tournament. Keith didn't have the best grade for Care of Magical Creatures but he had rewatched the footage (magical footage) of Harry's match over ten times and that's as much research the brunet could bring himself to do. His friends' excited chattering did much to lighten his spirits and whatever nervousness he had felt was easily wiped slate clean at Penelope's clean fall. It was impossible not to laugh and the abruptness of it sprung tiny tears at the corners of his eyes. He extended a hand to help the Hufflepuff dame up, his laughter dying into low chuckles.

"A midnight picnic sounds like fun," Keith said, already planning what they should do for Halloween. Halloween was around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a couple ghosts, horror stories, food and friends underneath the full moon? Although first they'd have to find the dragon that's terrorizing the woods first if they were to plan on doing anything fun in the forest. As much as Keith liked the idea of having a dragon at a party, he didn't like the possibility of it burning up all the pumpkin treats. "Oh, I brought some taffy too if anyone's hungry. Hopefully after we find the dragon, we can sneak into the pantry and grab something else to eat," Keith suggested, knowing that like him, most of them had snuck out during meal time. If they were smart, maybe they managed to get in an early meal.

In the distance, a flare of light caught the corner of Keith's eye and he whipped his head in the direction. A faint shout? roar? growl? was heard. If Keith didn't know better, he was sure he heard a name like Maria or Nazaret or something. His eyes narrowed to a puzzled squint. Could dragons curse? Maybe he was hearing things. Whatever it was, it was a lead and Keith wasn't planning to lose it.

"Come on! Let's follow it," Keith broke into a light jog, deciding the charge head first into possible danger. A smart person (Phyrun most likely) would've stayed and stealthily approach to analyze the situation, but Keith was getting bored and he was certain he could take on whatever it was that screamed. It didn't exactly sound all too big or powerful so perhaps it was a baby dragon. The thought of dragon eggs made him quicken his pace and behind him, he could hear the others follow along.

He ran past a duck ('what on earth?' he thought, but didn't stop.) and through the trees, he spied a faint blue light. "Guys," he said, turning his head back at his friend, legs running at full speed towards the light, "I think we found--" his words were brought to an abrupt stop as Keith collided with the person in front of him. He bit his tongue, stumbling forward before eventually regaining balance. His sudden break caused the light at his wand to die out---not that it mattered--- because a few feet away from him was the same light coming from another wand. It seemed he had miscalculated.

Instead of bumping into leathery skin and a monstrous face, what he had nearly knocked over was a girl nearly as tall as he was. She spun at him and Keith felt his eyes widened the same time hers did.

"Emma?" he asked, eyes going from his Ravenclaw friend to Mila? His jaw seemed to dislocate itself, falling with gravity as he gestured at the two people he last expected to see out in the woods without him. "What are you two doing out here? And with..." he looked further up at the two shadowed figures up ahead. His face remained puzzled as he caught sight of Belladonna, but turned to immediate disgust when it landed on Sebastian. From disgust came confused amusement. Sebastian Blutmond was out? In the Forbidden Woods? Breaking the rules?

He could few his smirk growing wider as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well shit guys, I think dragons have illusionary powers now because I think I'm seeing things," he turned to his friends, pointing at the three- four girls behind him. If it was odd seeing them in the Forest at night, it was even stranger to see the four of them together.

Feeling an arm drape around his shoulders, he chuckled as he turned to the person who half-hugged him, grinning as he returned the hug, "I'm kidding, Em. But seriously, what are you doing here? And with him of all people." There was no point in hiding his loathing for the Slytherin male and he let that show in the venom which dripped in his words.
Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aivree Sasil Sasil Elliot Skryx Skryx Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu Emma Mila teenage witch teenage witch Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n Belladonna fancries1 fancries1
Mentions: None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
Penelope Hottle
The Forbidden Forest | angst | 7:00 PM

There was a flash of light and the sound of a...scream? Roar? Dragon-mating-call? She couldn't really tell. Penelope's heart stopped and her eyes widened. This could really be it! She followed Keith, keeping pace with ease. Her fear transformed into reckless excitement and she wanted to see what the source of the commotion was. She could hear her heart beating in her ears. Her stomach did flips. As they weaved through the forest, her anticipation rose and rose. She could hardly take it! When Keith slammed into something, she thought they'd really done it, so she slowed down her pace. When she saw what he'd bumped into, disappointment sliced through her. The excited light in her eyes dimmed. She would have much rather seen a dragon than her so called best friend and the girl she had a crush on. Her shoulders slumped a bit and she gave the two a very confused look.

"Mila? Bella? What are you doing here?"
Pen asked, once again feeling miserably out of the loop. Why were they spending so much time together"? What was going on between them? She couldn't help but frown. The reaction starkly contrasted how she would have responded to seeing them only weeks earlier. Before, she would be as elated to see Mila as she was Eli; seeing Bella would make her a sort of good nervous. Now, she felt confused, left out- like she didn't even know them. Jealousy clawed its way up her throat, rendering her silent. It hurt, that was for sure. This excursion was supposed to clear her head of her petty problems, but instead she was plagued by them. She had an uncanny talent for constantly running into the people she wanted to avoid. Hell, she would wager that the best way for her to find the dragon would be if she tried to avoid it.

Brown eyes glanced back to see that most of her group had made it to them, then scanned the rest of the group: Sebastian and Emma. The Ravenclaw healer had been the thing that Keith had run into so forcefully. It was a good thing she was a healer; she could heal and scrapes or bruises she gained with ease. Her eyes filled with sickly malice when she settled her gaze on Blutmond. He was with them, which was odd since he was usually the first one to tattle whenever he saw their group doing anything wrong. "Well, at least we know Blutmond can't snitch. If he says anything, he'll just implicate himself. So, I guess for once he'll actually keep his stupid mouth shut."

She pulled her own wand out, holding it with both hands and rolling it with her fingers. Like most of her habits, she felt the need to keep her hands occupied. Plus, if Blutmond tried something or the dragon appeared, she would be prepared. The brunette looked at Keith, her eyes very clearly conveying a question: What were they supposed to do with the group?

Interactions:
keith Aster Aster | mila teenage witch teenage witch | bella fancries1 fancries1 | Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n

latest

SEBASTIAN BLUTMOND

Mood: Embarrassed

Tags:

.....Interations: Belladonna fancries1 fancries1 , Mila, Emma teenage witch teenage witch , Keith Aster Aster , Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart , Aivree Sasil Sasil , Elliot Skryx Skryx ,Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

.....Mentions: -

There are two things Sebastian Blutmond still couldn’t understand: One, how does one talk so much to have lips as thick as Keith Anderson’s? Two, how does one not be afraid –or at least be extremely revolted- of ducks? They are cruel, vicious blood-thirsty beings with demonic black eyes and razor sharp teeth. Ducks are evidently trying to rule the world- if there is one animal that could rule all three landscapes (land, water, sky), it was ducks. Or dragons, occasionally, but Sebastian had heard rumors of ducks breathing out fire. Moreover, they travel in flocks. So if there’s one nearby, you could count on its friends being just around, waiting in silence as they plan for your demise…

Now now, Sebastian is clearly not afraid of ducks, nor do he have the hereditary Blutmond curse of having to fear one “obnoxious thing” (his fear was completely reasonable, honestly!). Whereas Pandora fears umbrellas (which he deemed way more ridiculous) and a specific cousin of his was notably terrified of shellfish (even more ridiculous), Sebastian could never figure out his father’s fear. That would’ve been interesting. Sebastian had always known that neither Bella nor Val could appreciate nor relate to his phobia (phobia. Phobia is a funny name, he refused it to be called a phobia), but of course he had asked for too much if he had expected someone as dense as Emmaline Bitchclit to understand.

When he usually would have made a snarky come back, shoot hexes at them like fireworks, all he could mutter was a barely audible “shut up”, his gaze averted from the lot of them and the light of his wand placed as far away from his face to obscure the color that had evidently rise upon his cheeks. Reasonable or not, it was embarrassing all the same. He even held Mila’s hand! Mila, a half-breed! Not even with a muggle, with a veela! Beauty is just a cover up to what she truly is. An abomination.

It was clear that Bella had been more insulting than Emma was with her outrageous obvious duck puns thrown at him, however, like what he did back at Hogsmeade, Sebastian was overly fond of throwing the blame at someone else, someone he particularly disliked more. A white light flashed from the tip of his wand towards the girl, however, in that exact moment another figure fell upon her, the two falling to the ground as the spell was wasted on a tree behind them. What he saw next, he couldn’t believe. More like he couldn’t believe there were still ways to make his night even worse.

Ugh, if it isn’t Potter-wanna-be and his bloody band of misfits,” Sebastian remarked lazily, drifting his eye from Anderson to the brunette girl. “Blood traitor,” he commented, turning to Aivree “Lesbian elf,” he said, then to Eliot “Walking slab of meat.” And finally, to one last male whose name he never remembered: “Midget prefect, well lookie here, it’s Paul the gay leprechaun. Join the party, crack the firewhiskey, it’s Make Sebastian Miserable Day.

Sebastian flicked his wand, returning the light from it after casting the spell before reverting his gaze back to Anderson, eyeing the male in particular with extra loathing. “Honestly, get a room you two. Try not to make babies though. With your current genes, it’d be child abuse,” he rolled his eyes, before looking back at Penelope. “Or what?” he narrowed his eyes at her. “You’ll punch me with that pathetic caress you call a punch?” Honestly, it hurt. She had a good punch, though why would he ever admit it. He aimed the tip of his wand at her for the sake of precautions, its tip glowing with the lumos. “How about I make your stupid mouth shut up, Hottle?” he said, before sniggering. “Or was that what they did to your psycho mummy? Made that trash hole shut forever?

giphy.gif
Mood
Curious, amused
Interacting
Sebastian, Mila, Emma, Pene, Keith, Aivree, Phyrun, Eli
Tags
s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Aster Aster Sasil Sasil ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu Skryx Skryx

Belladonna Coben
Belladonna knew it was only a matter of time before the dragon found them. With Sebastian's horrified screams and the girl's laughter, the dragon would have to be deaf not to hear its young potential victims. Then, against all odds, a new threat emerged from the shadows. The only group of people capable of making Belladonna sacrifice herself to the dragon, only to escape the group and the parade of trouble that hung to them like the plague. Belladonna's eyes scanned the crowd, briefly stopping when she noticed Penelope to give her a bright smile. "At least someone in the group has a brain," she thought as she gave the brunette Hufflepuff a wave. As much as she wanted to speak to Penelope, especially since she'd been so cold towards her the last few weeks and the forest seemed like a wonderful place to apologise for sleeping with her best friend, she knew their priorities laid on finding that monster and most importantly, stopping the other group from sabotaging the mission.

"I could ask the same," she answered once the questions of their intentions began being made. Could it be possible they'd been sent by the teachers themselves? Perhaps the word of her group escaping to search for the beast had gotten out and reached the professors, who could've sent search teams to find them before they were killed by whatever was out there. They needed to have a reason for their escape, and it had to be something important enough to convince people like Phyrun to join. Then again, with Keith involved in the group, she wouldn't put it past them to escape the castle and break the rules just because it would be a fun little adventure. "Why would you come all the way to the forest with that monster on the loose? Not to play Quidditch, I'm guessing."

Belladonna knew she had to be the one to explain their motives to the group. After all, Sebastian was too busy insulting everyone else and Mila and Emma were so close to the others she feared they would spend the rest of the night chatting instead of trying to find the monster. She couldn't think of any harm that would come from telling them about their mission. After all, they couldn't tell the teachers, for they would give themselves away in the process, and something told her they wouldn't try to join. Penelope and Phyrun were smarter than that, she was sure of it. They wouldn't let the Gryffindors bring them to what could be a suicide mission. "We're saving the school. As always," replied the platinum-haired Slytherin with her usual arrogance. "We decided to take some of our free time and use it for good. Meaning we're looking for the beast-what ever it is, and putting it down before it can harm the students. Well, we would be doing it if it weren't for a certain feathery problem. We are rather late so if you'll excuse us-"

Her attempts to escape the conversation were set back by no other than Sebastian, who insulted Penelope in the most horrible way possible. Insulting her mother, calling her insane, it was something even she wouldn't have done if Penelope was her enemy. Belladonna firmly grasped Sebastian's arm, the one he was using to point his wand at Penelope, and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Sebastian. Apologise to Penelope, before I turn you into monster bait myself," she spat out. While mad at Sebastian for insulting her wife-to-be, he did give her a perfect opportunity to make up with her. Perhaps if she defended her enough, she would see how much she cared for her and leave her drunken escapade with Mila in the past. "Pene, I'm sorry. I really am. If you want me to take this untrained mutt away, I'll understand completely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back