• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern - -✧ β„™π•’π•£π•’π••π• π•©π•šπ•”π•’π• π”Έπ•Ÿπ• π•žπ•’π•π•ͺ (OPEN - OOC) Post-apocalyptic RP

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I assumed all roles are for people from same community. I'm slowly working on potential leader so it's pretty important piece of information for his backstory. Let's wait for GM to clarify.

I assumed we were going to meet somehow, but if we are in a set community or something, I will have to add a few things to my app as well. Either way, looking forward to seeing your app ^^

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I assumed all roles are for people from same community. I'm slowly working on potential leader so it's pretty important piece of information for his backstory. Let's wait for GM to clarify.
So I did some thinking, and I feel I can work in a second in command of sorts. I think it would be most beneficial for me to take the role of leader because I see how it could be challenging otherwise. What do you think?

That sounds reasonable. I will work on the Second in command instead. But I can sit this one out if you decide it is better to leave the original cast, no hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back