• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - -โœง โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐• ๐•ฉ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•ช (Advanced/Lit.) Post-apocalyptic RP

CS up. Let me know if I forgot anything or got lore wrong.]

Edit: Fixed some coding errors, woops.

Deadline for the forms will be the 10th at 9 p.m. MDT! I'll be getting my form up very soon (:

Parallax Parallax I suggest putting the CS thread link in the links section in your code :D that way people don't need to search the comments <3

Parallax Parallax une question? So did the particles last for 20 years? or did they first appear 20 years ago and decimate humanity within some time period?

You say "application" but there is only a link to the character thread. Forgive me as I haven't been here in a while, so should I simply post a character in that thread?

Edit: I do also have some ideas for the plot... as in perhaps the "particles" transfer things to an alternate reality? Or they ARE part of an alternate reality that sort of "bled through" spacetime?

You say "application" but there is only a link to the character thread. Forgive me as I haven't been here in a while, so should I simply post a character in that thread?
basically, if I understand it correctly, it isn't first come first serve. so the GM will decide which CS makes the cut per role. So it's more like your CS is an application for the character role you're interested in.

swamp fairy swamp fairy
as well, the actual application specifications are in the first post, you just have a scroll within the code. if you cant see it i'd just hit 'reply' and weave through the code. i haven't checked if its mobile friendly there.

Apologies for not seeing all this sooner!
I will add the links now!
I'm going to add the Discord after the cast is officially selected.
In the meantime, however, I will post an OOC page for us to chat in on RPN!
I'll post the links up in the front. Pardon me being lazy about that haha

And I'm up for hearing all ideas! I thought of it being a sort of bleed from a higher dimension

Parallax Parallax i was mostly curious for backstory purposes about the particles hehe. Like being able to go out/some semblance of society, Iโ€™m guessing not possible with evil snow hehe

This looks like one helluva story you got cooking, cool aesthetics too. Would you consider adding one more role, of some sort of right hand man/second in command to the leader? That could be the perfect one for me.

This looks like one helluva story you got cooking, cool aesthetics too. Would you consider adding one more role, of some sort of right hand man/second in command to the leader? That could be the perfect one for me.
Sorry, roles are set for a specific purpose! But thank you for expressing interest!

Sorry, roles are set for a specific purpose! But thank you for expressing interest!
That's all good, thank you for letting me know. I could take the leader role but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to pull him off with the limited information I have.

That's all good, thank you for letting me know. I could take the leader role but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to pull him off with the limited information I have.
I think you should try anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back