• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Konpeito Pop

World cold and hard, Titty soft and warm
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya, I'm Sugar! I've been on this site on and off for a year or so, and after a hiatus after some really chronic health problems I decided to revamp my partner search thread to update my interests in fandoms and have a fresh start.

A bit about me is that I am an illustrator going back to school for another degree, but this time a bachelors in Toy Design. I'm not too sure how busy I will be when the semester begins but I will try my best to keep active. I'm 26 years old and in New York, and I love video games, animation, and crafts as well like knitting and crocheting.

Rules:
  • Please be 18+, nothing personal against minors, this is just for my own personal comfort.
  • Please be literate. I know we all make mistakes and that's fine, but it must be presentable.
  • I try to match my partner's writing length, but at least two well-developed paragraphs is a minimum.
  • Be respectful of my time and I will be respectful of yours. If I don’t get to you, please don’t bug me for a reply right away. Sometimes I have really tight deadlines and it is important that I meet them, and I just don’t have the time to reply. If a week passes since I replied, please feel free to poke me.
  • I am ok with serious and mature topics, however, it’s something that I would rather have apart of a character in passing. Such as if a character has been assaulted in the past or something. No pedophilia, incest, or any of that kind of stuff because it just really grosses me out.
  • Please make sure to tell me what your boundaries are. It’s very important that I know them so I can respect them as well!
  • I love doubling! So feel free to hit me up and ask about it
  • I’m the type of person who really appreciates honesty, so if you aren’t feeling an rp or something, just tell me, and we can drop it.
  • I’m good with FxM or FxF pairings
  • I'm also down for Canon pairings and Canon x OC

Fandoms:

Final Fantasy 14:
Looking for Someone to write Aymeric del Borel for my Warrior of Light. I've been looking for an Aymeric for a super long time. In return, I will literally play anyone for your OC/Warrior of Light! This is like, the one fandom I'm looking to rp the most!

Yu Yu Hakusho
Looking for: Kurama
I can play these character(s) for you: Hiei, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Jin etc

Persona 3
I can play either of these characters:
FemMC x Yukari
FemMC x Aigis
FemMC x Fuuka

Fire Emblem Awakening
I can play either of these characters:
Lonqu x Lissa
Lissa x Marribelle

Castlevania: The Animation
Looking for: Alucard
Can play for you: Trevor Belmont

Devil May Cry
Looking for: Dante
Can play for you: Anyone

Ace Attorney
Looking for: Miles Edgeworth

Looking for: Zuko

Overwatch (I can play either)
D.va x Brigitte
Genji x Mercy

If there are characters that you want me to write for you as a double up, feel free to ask! Chances are I will be willing to write them for you! Looking forward to hearing from y'all! :D

Last edited:
Heyo! I saw YYH and I am absolutely interested, I ship Kurama with basically everyone lmao (poly squad for life) so I wouln't mind playing him with you being whoever from canon you want.

Hello! I'd be totally interested in a Persona 3 RP of any kind!

I'm really looking for a FF14 rp the most, so don't be shy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back