• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* On yet another search *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

. l e m o n c h i l d .

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧
1521462002094.png
Here I go again, looking for more roleplay partners since majority of the roleplays have died.
You probably want to know more about me so here it is:

I live in EST and only get on during the weekdays ( 7:00-3:00 ). If necessary, I will go on the weekends.
I prefer to roleplay over Pm's since it's easier to keep track.

Plots:
1.) Muse A is known well around town, he isn't the brightest person out there, nor is he the most behaved kid out there. He has a secret though, he's gay and he has a huge crush on the school good boy, Muse B. It was his first time falling in love, it was at the school dance and in the blue lighting, Muse B looked stunning, Muse A couldn't control his emotions...
2.) Muse B finds a blank book in his attic one day, it is dusty, the cover has minimal tears and scratches but the pages in the books are perfectly clean and in amazing condition. They write a simple '$25' and to their surprise, $25 appears right in front of them, Muse B could use this for various reasons, one of them, making Muse A fall in love with them...

I will be adding more as this thread stays up, feel free to make one up to get me interested.
Rules:
- 2 paragraphs at the minimum, no one liners
- Third person
- No over powering oc's
- Supernatural is not the easiest genre for me to rp but I am flexible
- Please be able to do 1-2 paragraphs
- At least 1 response a day is preferred.
- Pm me if interested~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back