• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ¦ β€”π’π­π«πšπ² π‚πšπ­'𝐬 π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🐾

I have read through your rules and such, and would definitely be interesting in roleplaying with you. But I would like to perhaps do a Marvel / X-Men RP I can pretty much do most of those canons you want except for T’Challa, Peter Quill, Peter Maximoff and the other X-Men cast besides Erik, Charles, and those from like the animated series. Though I also want to try the Twilight RP, I like the idea of it having a slightly mature darker twist. And the freedom to add our own supernatural creatures gives me the idea to perhaps add witches to the mix. It could definitely be interesting. Plus I can play those male characters. So I believe it works out well. And it’s been a while since I RPed Twilight so. If possible maybe we can work out a double ? Cause I love Marvel, and I also quite liked Twilight well the books anyways .

I have read through your rules and such, and would definitely be interesting in roleplaying with you. But I would like to perhaps do a Marvel / X-Men RP I can pretty much do most of those canons you want except for T’Challa, Peter Quill, Peter Maximoff and the other X-Men cast besides Erik, Charles, and those from like the animated series. Though I also want to try the Twilight RP, I like the idea of it having a slightly mature darker twist. And the freedom to add our own supernatural creatures gives me the idea to perhaps add witches to the mix. It could definitely be interesting. Plus I can play those male characters. So I believe it works out well. And it’s been a while since I RPed Twilight so. If possible maybe we can work out a double ? Cause I love Marvel, and I also quite liked Twilight well the books anyways .
Hi! Wanna do both?! πŸ™‚

Hi there! I’m TarantulaHawk.

After reading through your rules thoroughly, I was hoping to contact you and see if you were interested in potentially roleplaying Harry Potter. I know you said to have two options, but quite honestly, I’ve been trying to find a decent Harry Potter roleplay for a while now and it’s all I can focus on! Lol. I would love to try tacking on the Imprinting AU to it as well, if that suits your fancy.

Anyway, please let me know if you’re interested! πŸ‘πŸ»

Hi there! I’m TarantulaHawk.

After reading through your rules thoroughly, I was hoping to contact you and see if you were interested in potentially roleplaying Harry Potter. I know you said to have two options, but quite honestly, I’ve been trying to find a decent Harry Potter roleplay for a while now and it’s all I can focus on! Lol. I would love to try tacking on the Imprinting AU to it as well, if that suits your fancy.

Anyway, please let me know if you’re interested! πŸ‘πŸ»
Oh hello, I think we might have spoken about a potential plot at one point, but I would love to work with you on something! Harry Potter would be wonderful and an AU would be even better! 😊

Oh hello, I think we might have spoken about a potential plot at one point, but I would love to work with you on something! Harry Potter would be wonderful and an AU would be even better! 😊

We may have talked before! And that’s great! I will send you a message right now and we can get into plotting and whatnot! πŸ‘πŸ»

Hi there! After reading through your first post, I found myself interested but unsure if there'd be a possible match -- based on your 'Types of Roleplay', would it be right to conclude you only do fandoms, no original worlds?
If you do happen to be interested in original worlds, would you be open to something more casual, like a creative partnership -- something that primarily consists of character- & world building, and plotting for those involved, but little to no long form writing of actual roleplay posts?

Hi there! After reading through your first post, I found myself interested but unsure if there'd be a possible match -- based on your 'Types of Roleplay', would it be right to conclude you only do fandoms, no original worlds?
If you do happen to be interested in original worlds, would you be open to something more casual, like a creative partnership -- something that primarily consists of character- & world building, and plotting for those involved, but little to no long form writing of actual roleplay posts?
Everything under original & au contains my non-fandom content.

I had seen those, but understood your Types of Roleplay section to mean you might currently not be interested in doing OW.
How about the other inquiry -- Would you be open to something more casual, like a creative partnership -- something that primarily consists of character- & world building, and plotting for those involved, but little to no long form writing of actual roleplay posts?

I had seen those, but understood your Types of Roleplay section to mean you might currently not be interested in doing OW.
How about the other inquiry -- Would you be open to something more casual, like a creative partnership -- something that primarily consists of character- & world building, and plotting for those involved, but little to no long form writing of actual roleplay posts?
The roleplay types have nothing to do with that. It’s simply for the comfort of each person (i.e. if you wanted a different plot than myself or there were two different types of roleplays we wished to engage in) In any event I am not really familiar with what you’re proposing.

Bump
I please ask that all future partners please read through my rules and regulations before contacting me.
I know it's long, but I just need the assurance that there aren't going to any miscommunication between us.

Hey, I was wondering if this is still open. I read all of what was written and sorry you got threatened. I’m fairly open to everything so I’m down for most things. My main real limit is Abusive Relationships like romantic ones. I’m a fan of bleach and death note, but I also like playing as my own characters from my own stories and ideas, I liked your Idea #1. As for what I would like I would like to try a harem for once, but will be fine without it. Well I’m not sure what else to say, so let me know if there’s anything you want or if we can rp. Have a good day!

Hey, I was wondering if this is still open. I read all of what was written and sorry you got threatened. I’m fairly open to everything so I’m down for most things. My main real limit is Abusive Relationships like romantic ones. I’m a fan of bleach and death note, but I also like playing as my own characters from my own stories and ideas, I liked your Idea #1. As for what I would like I would like to try a harem for once, but will be fine without it. Well I’m not sure what else to say, so let me know if there’s anything you want or if we can rp. Have a good day!
Please PM me and we can shift through ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back