• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ¦ β€”π’π­π«πšπ² π‚πšπ­'𝐬 π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🐾

I would love to rp PokΓ©mon with you. I can play any love interest you want me to play. My OC is a female champion named Emiko and her love interest is Ash. I can tell you more about her if you want to. I also want to play as Shirona (AKA Cynthia) so I wanna double. I have absolutely no limits and I love brutal PokΓ©mon battles.

Hi, your post has me all sort of excited. I really hope we can get together

-what I’m interested in writing for

lol I love writing stories. I wish I could do it by myself but I don’t have the mental energy to do it all. I need that spark from someone else. I can get very intense and drive a story with very little in return, but I certainly hope for more. Your posts suggests to me you have everything I could ask for.

- Limits?
The sky? Lol. I’m very flexible and very improve, but I am certain down for heavy plotting too. I don’t care for modern plots but you don’t seem to be limited in that aspect. XD not into queer pairings either so that’s not a problem. I don’t usually go into a story simply for the pairings, but it’s natural for a few to occur, so I don’t think that will be an issue anyways. I do like Syfy- and I’m highly interested in your Android AU but we’ll have to bat that one back and forth a bit if we don’t settle on something else

- what type of roleplay:
Uhhh. I have to admit I’m a bit confused by your explanations of types. I think I’m just after basic, at least to start. I’m very flexible though, so we may end up expanding I just don’t know how to articulate that... I might need some coffee and a reread later.

-I am very interested in your ideas:
Android AU
Prison AU
Species of animals
Amnesia
Host

I don’t want to overwhelm you but I have my own interest check if that would be easier...

Hi, your post has me all sort of excited. I really hope we can get together

-what I’m interested in writing for

lol I love writing stories. I wish I could do it by myself but I don’t have the mental energy to do it all. I need that spark from someone else. I can get very intense and drive a story with very little in return, but I certainly hope for more. Your posts suggests to me you have everything I could ask for.

- Limits?
The sky? Lol. I’m very flexible and very improve, but I am certain down for heavy plotting too. I don’t care for modern plots but you don’t seem to be limited in that aspect. XD not into queer pairings either so that’s not a problem. I don’t usually go into a story simply for the pairings, but it’s natural for a few to occur, so I don’t think that will be an issue anyways. I do like Syfy- and I’m highly interested in your Android AU but we’ll have to bat that one back and forth a bit if we don’t settle on something else

- what type of roleplay:
Uhhh. I have to admit I’m a bit confused by your explanations of types. I think I’m just after basic, at least to start. I’m very flexible though, so we may end up expanding I just don’t know how to articulate that... I might need some coffee and a reread later.

-I am very interested in your ideas:
Android AU
Prison AU
Species of animals
Amnesia
Host

I don’t want to overwhelm you but I have my own interest check if that would be easier...
PM me! I would to discuss something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back