• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✖ Painted ✖

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

original.gif

{Keep this thread open until the RP starts.}

Owner: @Marshmallow | Co-owner: @T h e F o o l

Last edited by a moderator:
KAITO.full.416911.jpg

Natsume Munemitsu

Nightmare ~ Locked & Loaded

Natsume was walking around in his coffee shop “Beans”, serving the customers with a smile planted upon his lips as he knew that it was tasty. Most of the people got out of here with a good mindset and that meant good business for Natsume as well as he did not have to worry about having to rearrange everything in order that the people got what they wanted. Of course there were always those that never approved of anything and thought that they could do better, he just left them alone as he did not want those people to enter his store. If they did not like it, they should go somewhere else. It was not like he was about to change the whole menu for just one person. The thought alone was too stupid to even make it come true. Yet it made the variety in his customers all the bigger and that made him interested in his work. If only the same personalities came inside of the shop, where would the fun be…

Stretching his arms in front of him as he leaned over the counter to watch the people. His employees were used to seeing their boss like that. They did not mind as long as he did his job good as well. It should be weird to see it like that, but they cared for him like they would for their family. That was Natsume intended to do as well as he wanted to involve everyone with the business here. His eyes flickering as he felt a sense of happiness welling up inside of him, unconsciously a smile forming on his lips. However the one thing that could make him even more excited were the Survival Games, the thrill just made him feel alive, like that was what he was always supposed to do. Having both of these was truly enjoyable and perhaps he could make it to the championships of the Survival Games one of these days.

Aeron Widowswood

CGyvT10VAAAiZ_X.jpg

Aeron put his hand in his pocket as he just came back after the last fifteen minute funeral, he got a good money from it, and there was a much demand for someone like him since not many people could stomach it. He hummed as he started to skip away from the funeral, it was a profitable day after all. Plus, this one was for a murder victim, which was all the more reason to be full of joy in his eyes.
Hmm... maybe I should drop around Beans, He thought to himself with a grin on his face. Ooo but first...He thought to himself as he recalled Natsume's love of cute things and stuffed animals.

He glanced at a BuildABear store,
oh this is just wonderful, he thought as he walked inside picking out a white premade bear. "Please come again.." The cashier said before he skipped away down the sidewalk. "Oi Taxi" In a singsong voice getting ready to tease Natsume once the Taxi took him to his cafe.

"Thank you~" He said to the Taxi Driver handing over the ten bucks he needed to give to him to take him here. He walked inside the Cafe 'Beans'. He was standing at the entrance once he was inside holding a white bear in his hands. "NATSUME!~" He called out waving his left hand, holding the white bear with the other, "I got a white teddy bear for you!!" He was trying to keep a straight face.

@Marshmallow

tumblr_inline_nsn45sm7Xn1rvcjtd_500.png

Natsume Munemitsu

Just as Natsume thought that this was going to get a bit boring now as it started to calm down in the shop, he heard the door opening only to reveal a really familiar human being entering the building. The corners of his mouth almost instantly curled upwards at the sight of the other and got excited since he really thought that Aeron was really nice. Well, most of the time if he did not count the teasing and the other stuff… Pushing himself away from the counter as he made his way towards the other. Some customers turned their heads as they heard the name ‘Natsume’ being called out like that however they only chuckled in response as it was not anything bad like a fight was going to start at that time.

At the mention of the white teddy bear, his eyes widened and looked at the hand from Aeron who was holding the stuffed animal. It was like he turned back into being a kid and placed his hands on the other his shoulders and looked him straight into the eyes.
”That’s it. You stole my heart.” He said jokingly yet seriously by the manner that he reacted. It was all for the cute things and when he got it from the person that he saw as his friend, it was even better. There seemed to be something shining in his eyes as he looked at the other, not letting go of Aeron just yet as he wanted to be sure that the other was not just joking around with him.

@T h e F o o l

Alexei Fairfax; Skip

With a satisfied sigh Alexei hit enter and signed his name at the bottom of his work, the pent up anger at the world of politics that always built inside him when he wrote releasing itself into the air of his sparsely furnished bedroom/office. Why couldn't everyone just get along for once? Shaking his head, he stretched and checked his calendar for upcoming paintball games and found there would be one coming up not long from now. With that he gave a triumphant whoop! in his head; he was ready to get back to the game. There was something about the pure adrenaline rush that it gave him that couldn't be replicated anytime else.

Shutting down his computer, he grabbed a coat from the hook next to his door and stepped outside, making a beeline for the local coffee shop, Beans. He was a terrible cook so he didn't dare make his own coffee or breakfast, he could barely make sandwiches as it was. Besides, Alexei knew a bunch of the people who frequented there, so maybe he could strike up a conversation with one of them.

As Alexei got to the coffee shop, he was just in time to see a few of the people from another paintball team, Locked and Loaded, exchange a... was that a teddy bear? Shaking his head, he stepped through the door to find the the heck was going on.

Nona Marie

It was a little slow in the bookstore Nona worked, there were only a few people perusing the shelves and walking here and there, searching for that perfect book. Then again, the bookstore was always this way; slow and calm without much distress or excitement. It was both equally relaxing and boring. Nona did not mind it so much. She knew there were times for going off and doing things that made the heart race and there were times for slow breathing and gentle movements. Balance was necessary in her eyes. She replaced a few more books to the shelf before standing up with a stretch. After checking her watch, she saw it was close to her break time. As if a break was all that necessary, though she would admit she was feeling rather sluggish. That was the bad thing about her job: the atmosphere always seemed to put her to sleep.

Nona walked up to the main set of cash registers and smiled at her boss. He was a small, round old man that resembled Santa Claus in both stature and nature. He was as kind as one could be and went by the name of Harold. "Going to take your break, Nona?" He asked pleasantly, pausing his current task which involved cleaning off a few of the old books that had yet to be purchased and go to a new home. "Yeah, I won't be gone long. Would you like me to pick you up something?" Nona almost always went to the Beans, a coffee shop down the road from the store on breaks and more often times than not, she would bring something back for Harold. "Oh, yes, dear, that would be great. You know the usual." With that she left the store. While Harold did not actually hand her money to buy him a drink, he was always to slip in the cost, and a little extra, each week to pay her back for it.

The day was rather warm and Nona was glad when she entered the coffee shop and the cool air washed over her cheeks. She made her way over to the counter and stopped when she saw the owner and Aeron exchanging a very fluffy stuffed animal. Saying nothing of it, she waited to purchase her coffee. Seeing them reminded her that the Survival Games were coming up sooner than later and that she needed to practice a little longer these upcoming days if she wanted to succeed.​

Aeron Widowswood

tumblr_mygyk25PNV1r45133o1_500.gif
http://
tumblr_mygyk25PNV1r45133o1_500.gif
Aeron legitimately couldn't hold back his own laughter when he saw Natsume's facial expression, it was funny, more than slightly over-dramatic at least. "I am not joking," He said with a cheerful tone, lifting up the bear enough to cover up his own face. Man, I am going to feel bad for this...actually I will for a bit, but...meh.He thought to himself as he looked around for a female customer, maybe someone he knows. Na..better reduce the collateral damage, He thought to himself as he picked a random unfortunate customer.

He looked behind him as he noticed two new people arriving, one of which more familiar than the other.On second thought...He thought trying to keep a normal face, Some damage here and there wouldn't be a problem, plus both of them know me..not sure if that is actually a good thing. The thought ran through his head, changing the plan once more - for now it seemed to him that Natsume didn't notice - but he wouldn't know for sure. He glanced at the female sniper, "HEY NONA, Natsume was asking me if I thought you would like this." He said holding up the bear throwing it over the other attacker of Locked and Loaded.

Alexei Fairfax; Skip

Without warning, one of the two Locked and Loaded players -his name was something like Alan; Alexei couldn't quite remember what it was though- sent the bear sailing towards him, or more exactly, over his head. Thinking it was to him, Alexei reached up and grabbed it out of the air, just barely snagging one of its arms by jumping and spinning. As he landed, holding the bear, he noticed that another member of Locked and Loaded was in the building and behind him.

After a half-moment of looking at her dumbly, he suddenly realized that the bear was probably thrown to her and started. "Erm... sorry, sorry, accident, whoops..." he sheepishly mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand and placing the bear onto a nearby table and backing away as if it would bite him if he got too close. He could feel his cheeks burning with embarrassment, and he quickly sat down at one of the nearby tables, trying to make himself as small as possible.

Nona Marie

Of course Aeron and Natsume would be up to their usual shenanigans. Nona smothered a smile behind her hand at the two and tried not to get involved. It almost always spelled trouble for her when she got involved. Unfortunately it seemed she didn't have a choice in the matter when Aeron loudly called out to her. "Err..." She mumbled when the bear sailed through the air in her direction. Oh no... Either Natsume would attack her like a wild animal for the cute thing that would be in her possession or something far worse would happen. But it actually didn't even land in her hands at all. A boy who was in the middle of the trio had grabbed it first. Upon closer inspection, she realized she had seen him before. He was a member of a team called Color Blind.

Nona almost sighed in relief but soon realized this might even create more trouble. The problem however soon resolved itself when he set the bear down on a nearby table looking quite embarrassed. "S'alright," Nona said to him with an awkward chuckle. The poor boy looked like he would melt into a puddle or flee from the coffee shop. Walking over to the table he had set the bear on, she picked it up and handed it back to Aeron. "Don't tease Natsume!" She scolded him gently, a small smile playing at her lips, thinking that was the purpose of him throwing the bear to her.

With another sigh, Nona figured she would sit until the chaos simmered down and she could ask for the coffee she had come for. Harold didn't mind when she returned since he knew she was a faithful employee. He would be more upset if she came back without his coffee. So, she chose a table beside the guy who had managed to get in the crossfire of her two teammates games. Stealing a look at him, she mumbled, "Have you never been here before? This stuff happens quite often."

Alexei Fairfax; Skip

Alexei watched as the girl managed to (seemingly) diffuse the situation, and let out a sigh of relief at being out of the spotlight. Without warning, however, she sat down at his table, asking "Have you never been here before? This stuff happens quite often."

"Well..." Alexei began, thinking for a moment. She seemed nice enough, so he decided to not just go with one of the many basic responses in his head filed under 'polite small talk.' "I've been coming here for a while, I just... I don't do great with the whole being in the spotlight bit. Just don't like it, y'know?" He had never enjoyed being the one at the front of his room; he had always hated presentations. "Honestly, you'd think I'd be past stage fright at this point, god knows I've been writing for the paper for long enough."

Looking around a little awkwardly he said "Sorry about all that again, by the way. I didn't mean to cause any trouble." Noticing that wasn't much of a conversation starter, he added "So... what's your name? I'm Alexei, sometimes I go by Skip."

Elias Abernathy

Elias doesn't understand his boss the majority of the time, the man is eccentric and genius all at once, and sends random chefs off more often than not to try random restaurants and cafes to see if there's any place good. (Good food, good service, good for a date, Elias is honestly unsure which and wouldn't be too surprised if their head chef meant all of the above.) But what he does know for sure is that their restaurant has actually visited a fair amount of places what with one chef gone to eat and wander each day, and it's actually been quite a bit of walking since he left the restaurant to find a good place to... Do something.

He blinks suddenly, coming to an abrupt stop as he turns to his right to a cafe named "Beans". He doesn't believe this place was on the list of, "
Places we've been to already lol, so too bad so sad, keep looking" so he makes his way inside only to stop and tilt his head at the people he recognizes.

That... is most definitely the team of Locked and Loaded, oh. Huh.

Elias blinks his blue eyes once, and then his eyes fall upon someone he knows very well and loves to death.
"Alexei?" He asks, suddenly stopping to scrunch up his nose as he realizes that his teammate was actually in another conversation. Oh, he didn't mean to cut anyone off while they were speaking or thinking of it. The male inclines his head forward as an apology, sheepish smile on his face as he did so.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting-- Please continue whatever conversation you two were having."

tumblr_nvx8am5LgK1ut28s9o1_400.png

Natsume Munemitsu

Just as he thought that he would be getting the bear, he slumped down as he heard that it was for Nona. Maybe the other was speaking the truth but he also knew that he just adored teasing others. But since Natsume did not like to think too much through everything when he was with the people he liked, he just did like he always did.
”Eeeeeh? B-but…” He did not finish his sentence as his eyes were glued on the bear that was thrown to someone else only to be catched by… a stranger? No, he was sure that he recognized that face but from where. Squinting his eyes as the bear was placed on top of a table in the shop. The male looked rather awkward because of his actions which was slightly amusing. ”Aeron…” He turned back around to the latter. ”Do not throw that cute animal as if it’s a piece of filth.” He said and it almost seemed as if a dark fog was coming out his mouth if you could imagine it.

@T h e F o o l

Nona Marie

Nona watched him intently as he spoke. She herself wasn't all that good at talking to others so she could understand. "Ah, I see. I can understand..." Her eyes flickered over to the two standing by the counter and judging by Natsume's expression, Aeron was sure to lose a limb any moment now. Then she moved her gaze to the beige table top, tracing over the small pattern on the table. "Don't worry, you caused no trouble. It's the two over there who are real trouble makers," She replied with a light laugh, clearly fond of her two friends. "Huh, Nice to meet you Alexei. I'm Nona. You're on that team--?" She was cut off midsentence when someone who appeared to be his friend walked over and greeted him. She believed she had seen him at one of the paintball events on the same team as Alexei. Surely it was no coinidence; these two were definately on the team Color Blind. The team closely rivaled Locked & Loaded but Nona believed there was a time and place for competition and no reason she couldn't befriend them or speak to them. "It's alright," Nona murmured. "It was I who came over to the table unannounced." She figured the two were meant to meet each other here and that perhaps she was intruding on that. It made sense anyway and the logical part of her came to that conclusion. The friendlier part of her hoped they didn't shoo her away so that they could keep talking.​

Alexei Fairfax; Skip

Suddenly, Alexei was caught in another hard situation. One of his team members had shown up, and now Nona was feeling like she was intruding, and he wanted to tell her she wasn't, but he didn't want to insult his friend by ignoring him, but he didn't want to insult Nona by ignoring her, and -urgh, now what could he do? Finally, he decided to try to not leave anyone out, and turned to Elias first. "No, it's okay, just pull up a chair," before quickly turning back to Nona. "No, you're not taking anyone's spot. I didn't know that Elias was going to be here. Seems this is everyone's first pick these days."

It had sounded good in conception, but now Alexei was beginning to see flaws in his plan. What if either of them didn't want to stay, and he had just dragged them into sitting with him? Or maybe they didn't want to share the table or... shaking his head, Alexei banished his doubting thoughts. What was done was done, and there was nothing he could do at this point; the dice was cast, so to speak. Time to see how it landed.

Aeron Widowswood

76c55e88b81ec42701c7f0b3e34c48d1.jpg

Oh well.. he can have it too if he wants.. He thought as he saw the male grabbing the fluffy bear, shrugging as it missed its intended target. "Oh that works too I guess," Aeron said, speaking his thoughts out loud. Well it was a good run, he thought solemnly to himself more than fully noticing Natsume's anger, not a long shot to say rage either. He backed away towards the door and held his hands up like he was about to surrender to the enemy. He made a last ditch effort, "Uh, someone help me." He quickly added "Please? Nona? I don't feel like dying today." making a small joke although he was not really scared, closer to mortified.

He then realized he was still holding the bear after Nona gave it to him, "Truce?" He said as he held up the fluffy white bear, with a grin he was always going to give it to him... unless Nona actually wanted it. It was hard to tell what that genius loved and didn't...
speaking of which should I ask her to help me with my homework...na...I have the deadly terrifing Natsume at the moment to freak out about. He thought silently as the funeral planner placed his hand on his chin before the thought passed and returned to demonic Natsume.

(@Stamper)

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-2_18-31-29.jpeg
    upload_2015-11-2_18-31-29.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1

Nona Marie

Nona didn't see a problem in staying if it was alright. So, she clasped her hands in front of her on the table and tried to relax a little. While the two males spoke to each other, her first instinct was to analyze them. It was a bad habit of hers, studying people as if they were interesting specimen but it was often something that could not be helped. It was simply her nature. First she saw Alexei's gloves, two pieces of cloth that stirred a memory within her. It was bound to happen when someone remembered everything they ever saw. He had worn gloves at the paintball tournament too. Intriguing. Beside him stood the male that was next to him now although he had held a more serious expression then, as anyone might in a competition. The two were an attacker and a sniper, both speaking to a female who also appeared to be a sniper...

Aeron's voice drew her from the memory and she shook her head to clear it, hoping the two did not notice her spacing out. She looked over at her two friends and almost laughed out loud. "Should'a thought twice about messing with Natsume~" She called to Aeron in a somewhat playful voice, signaling that she would be of little help to Aeron. Even if she were to get involved, she had a feeling the only thing she would be useful as, was a shield. Those two she was a lot more comfortable with. They were probably the only two people she could call "friends". After pondering for a moment, Nona added, "On second thought, don't rough Aeron up too much, we need him for the tournament." Her voice was more serious this time, a touch more analytical and thoughtful.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back