• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

✕| ebb's art cafe |✕

I forgot the ref of my guy, oops

532737.png

Wears a thin long sleeve tan shirt, dark grey/blue jeans, his shoes are the same but they are tan and white. Pointed ears and there are gills on his neck. Oh,and wears a shark tooth necklace

7/1/18
→ Update! I've been busting my ass getting pieces done for an art show going up on the 12th, so I haven't had much time to do digital art. I'm still funneling all my artistic energy into producing paintings, so everything else is on the back-burner. I do still hope to fulfill the requests made here, it'll just take a little longer. In the meantime, here are a few that I've done recently or a little in the past:

IMG_9590.JPG

IMG_9586.jpg

ig63018.jpg

lush.jpg

imageforshow3.jpg

impossumble.jpg

imageforshow.jpg

Svisttt Svisttt
THANK YOU <3
I'm honestly just ready to have it up and be done with it. I have a strong love-hate relationship with visual art because people expect me to be emotional about it haha.

7/13/18
→Some pieces I've done over the past week or so. I definitely didn't have time to make these, but I did anyways???

7618.jpg

7918.jpg

Your artworks are all just so beautiful, both digital and traditional! And they are all so detailed!
I can't wait to see more of your artworks

7/22/18
→Quick character drawings for a RP I'm in. I still intend to get through the requests from this thread I just keep getting distracted sorry bbs.

71518.jpg

71419.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back