• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⛤Hiya! (In a real squeaky voice)⛤ [Lit - Adv. Lit]

Purity

Nebulous Member
[class name=container] border-radius: 0px; position: relative; text-align: left; z-index: 0; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/yuJqWV4.png'); background-size:1182px 675px; font-family:Courier New; cursor:pointer; width: 1182px; height: 675px; padding: 0px; overflow: hidden; [/class][class name=hovercontainer] position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; z-index: 0; width: 1182px; height: 675px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/B4KatFY.png'); background-size:1182px 675px; padding: 0px; opacity: 0; cursor:pointer; -webkit-transition: all .5s ease; transition: all .5s ease; [/class][class name=hovercontainer state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class][div class=container][div class=hovercontainer]
^^^ Some music to enjoy.
h i___e v e r y o n e___:p

Oh wow, I’ve really come a long way since my first partner search.

So, where to start. I guess we can start with me. I’m 18, I’m a senior in high school, and I’m weird, which is why I’m on this site. :D Well, mostly. I’m also in PST, unlike everyone else who seems to be on the east coast of the U.S (seriously, what’s up with that?), but I’m up at really odd hours on occasion, so the time shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Except for when I’m at school. Or doing homework. But yeah, other than that I’m pretty much free whenever to do things. Woohoo~!

While we’re on the subject of me, I suppose we can go over a few expectations of mine! This is what I expect from a partner, and what a partner can expect from me:

⛤My foremost priority when looking for a partner is whether they can write properly, but also interestingly. I work on my writing constantly because I’m not a perfect writer by any stretch of the imagination, so I get it when people have bad days or little hiccups, however this means that not only am I looking at grammatical structure and vocabulary, but I’m also looking for things like sentence variation, quotation formatting, static descriptions and/or vibrant details, and interesting characters, among other things. Yikes, that entire thing was one sentence. Sorry about that.

⛤Anyway, that leads me sort of into my second point. I need a partner who can help me expand the plot, drive it forward, because otherwise I might as well just bury myself in a dark corner and write a book. :’( I plan a lot before I start RP’ing, and I’d love a partner who does the same, along with actually contributing to the planning rather than just lettting me build everything.

⛤But let’s talk about the actual RP itself. Once we get into posting, I’m looking for at least 350 words, NO EXCEPTIONS. Well, okay, I lied. I just picked 350 as a nice starting point because that’s around 2000 characters, or the character limit of Discord. Hehe. :P As long as you can do the stuff in the first point, I’m happy with whatever you come up with. For me, I’ll match my partner in length or exceed it most of the time, so you get to decide how much we’re writing! :D But do note that I lose interest in posts without much content, obviously. Oh, third-person past tense, that thing. Yep, big fan of that.

⛤As for frequency, I ask for at least one post a day or two? I’ll definitely give you a heads up if I can’t keep that pace for any reason myself, and so I’d love the same courtesy from you. I’d also love for you to tell me if you can’t continue the RP for any reason, makes me sad and lonely when I stop receiving replies from someone spontaneously. :( Preferred RP’ing medium is, you guessed it, Discord! I can RP here too though, if you’d like.

⛤Alrighty, characters, characters, characters. Make sure your character is multi-faceted and has some depth, because we all love and hate cliches and tropes. I'm very guilty of doing this myself, so I can't really blame you, but together we can strive to make characters that actually have a story, a purpose, a WHOLE BUNCH OF EDGE TO CUT OURSELVES ON life of their own. As for interactions, I’m totally down for a romantic or platonic relationship, it’s mostly up to my partner, but I’d prefer to stick to a MxF pairing because I just don’t have the experience for any other pairing. I’m also straight in real life. I’m totally comfortable with playing either gender, however, and I will do multiple characters depending on the plot. You don’t need to, I just like to do it. :)

⛤I have absolutely zero triggers. Like, pretty much anything you say won’t really faze me, although I might have questions for some things you might say. Tell me if you have any triggers though, because my writing is a bit brutal at times. I'll be a good Big Brother and censor appropriately. :D

I’m probably missing some things, but I’m tired and I’m impatient so I’m just going to leave it off at here for now. I'm looking for a set of dedicated people to RP with, so my expectations will be somewhat high for this partner search. That being said, tell me what you think an ideal post length is in your post or PM as a check to make sure you're reading all this!

t h e___i n t e r e s t i n g___p a r t

Hey, you made it to this part! Pat yourself on the back. Hopefully I wasn’t too scary up there. :3 Let’s start off with random fandoms I can think of. I don’t really have a lot of fandoms I’m interested in, most of the time I’m more interested in making our own little world to tuck away our characters in. But, hey, if it’s a fandom you’re looking for, so be it. For fandoms, I’m only interested in OCs in an AU, by the way, sorry if that disappoints you. :P

⛤Tokyo Ghoul⛤ Pretty much my all-time favorite anime/manga/fandom, soooooo many plots that I want to do.

⛤Fire Emblem⛤ Surprisingly haven’t tried this fandom as an RP, totally open to talking about it!

⛤Overlord⛤ Loved the anime, hesitant on trying this one as an RP? Open regardless.

⛤Noragami⛤ It’s been a while since I’ve read/watched the story, but I’m still interested in trying something out with this fandom!

⛤Magic: The Gathering⛤ This one probably sounds odd, but I’ve loved the lore ever since I nerded out over MTG in middle school. So, stop looking at me like that and hit me up!

⛤League of Legends⛤ I absolutely love the game, so I’d be open to try a plot with it! Kinda?

⛤Harry Potter⛤ This one’s like an outlier, but I’ve done plots for it in the past and I’m (probably) down to do more.

⛤Star Wars⛤ Ehhh, okay, you’re really going to have to convince me over this one. But trust me, I like the Force as much as the next person over.

Anyway, onto genres! My roleplays tend to have dark and mature themes, just like every other edgelord on here, so keep that in mind as you read through some of these. Like, seriously. You could cut yourself around me, I have that much edge. (I’m cringing internally now.)

⛤Slice of Life
⛤Dystopian Future
⛤Post-Apocalyptic Future
⛤Urban Fantasy
⛤High Fantasy
⛤Medieval Fantasy
⛤Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

Genres aside, let’s talk about pairings! These are kinda interchangeable, so yeah, I’m open to switching stuff around and being either one in the pair. Also, there’s probably something I’m forgetting, because I’m a forgetful little squirrel, so suggest away! Please note that all of these can be either romantic or platonic.

⛤Average Human x Supernatural
⛤Summoner x Demon
⛤Demon x Angel
⛤Immortal x Immortal
⛤Demon x Demon Hunter
⛤Vampire x Immortal
⛤Vampire x Angel
⛤Dragon x Knight
⛤Older x Adopted Younger
⛤Gang Member x Normal Person
⛤Normal Person x Homeless

p l o t___f r a u g h t___s p o t

Random rhyming aside, here's where I'm just going to dump the plots I have. I don't really understand using Muse A and Muse B as characters, if someone wants to explain that to me, but it's a format everyone seems to be familiar with so I'm sticking with it! I'll try to keep these short, so apologies if they sound awkward!
⛤Child of Wings and Fire⛤
Once, long ago, dragons bestowed upon humans wisdom and the amazing gift of magic. In return, mankind worshiped these dragons as rulers and gods. However, that was long ago. After humanity used their magic to overthrow and hunt down the dragons, dragons are now forced to assume the form of humans, and stay hidden as their population gradually dwindles from their once mighty tens of thousands to only a few dozen. MUSE A is a very young dragon, orphaned from early on and unable to properly use their dragon form. While they don't quite know it yet, they're a part of a royal bloodline as well. MUSE B, a warrior that climbed through the ranks of their kingdom on their own merits, eventually finds and takes in MUSE A. How will MUSE B react when they realize that MUSE A isn't just a member of royalty, but also a dragon?
⛤The Fall of Heaven⛤
Hell has won. The four demon kings of Hell laid siege to and destroyed Heaven, setting on the face of the world like a plague afterwards as they spread their now unbridled dominion over mankind. The destruction of Heaven not only caused the downfall of holy magic, but also spread debris throughout the skies, casting eternal clouds over the world as temperatures plummeted and an endless snow began. MUSE A is an angel that has lost their home, their faith, their hope. If they weren't immortal, they would've likely wasted away long ago under the influence of the demon kings, but as it is now they're simply human in appearance, no different than any other forsaken soul wandering the world. MUSE B is a demon, once reveling in chaos and suffering but now questioning their own beliefs after seeing the fate of Heaven. The two most unlikely of beings meet, and the demon kings may have a second reckoning coming for them.
⛤Witching Hour⛤
In a world full of demons and other horrors of the night, the church attempts to keep such monstrosities at bay with prayer and holy magic. But, of course, when such tomfoolery inevitably fails, it's completely logical that vampires have to do the job. These dhampirs, as they're called, are vampires that defend humanity from the night, as they understand their powers are completely gone without their food source. One night, MUSE A, a dhampir, rescues MUSE B from certain death at the hands of a demon. Thanking MUSE A with a bit of blood, the two split ways until another night, where MUSE B rescues MUSE A from hunger and asks MUSE A to teach them how to hunt demons. MUSE A accepts for some reason, starting an odd friendship.
⛤A Homeless What?⛤
MUSE A is a homeless vampire. Yep, you heard me right. A homeless vampire that's against feeding, and thus is reduced to around human levels of strength and agility because of their self-inflicted hunger. MUSE B is a high school student that appears slightly older than MUSE A. The two have a slightly humorous meeting, and enter into a friendship with possible romance budding as high school and supernatural mix into a conflicting chaos.
⛤The Deathless⛤
This is less of a plot and more of a world that I've spent a long time building. The premise is set around these beings called Deathless, which are just humans enhanced by a form of technology so advanced it resembles magic. They have different patterned and colored eyes if they've activated their unique power called the Sight, and as the name suggests resurrects on the planet they died on when they're killed. It's a planet-hopping, empire-toppling load of fun if you're interested. I'll send you a link to a drive containing more info if you think you'd like to make a plot out of this concept.
e v e r y t h i n g . . .___e l s e ?___s p o t

So for lack of a better place to put these things, here's a word vomit of random things that come to mind. Think of them as like, inspiration or something? Dunno.

⛤Really, ridiculously powerful versus normal
⛤Adoptive sibling bond
⛤Random dark angst-y stuff
⛤Lovecraftian?
⛤Amnesiac immortal
⛤Hmmmm, something where out of the ordinary folks settle down into a slice of life
⛤Demons, demons, summoning demons, killing demons, possession hehehe
⛤Hidden away, introduced to modern world suddenly
Randomly immortal, lol
⛤A... young couple? Having a kid?
⛤More stuff if I can think of it!

And that's all! I'm open to any and all questions, and feel free to bring plots to me! Love reading plot ideas, especially if they're unorthodox or interesting. Have to admit, mine are kind of garden variety. :3 Looking forward to seeing all you writers out there!

___
[/div][/div]code by Purity Purity

HI EVERYONE :P

Oh wow, I’ve really come a long way since my first partner search.

So, where to start. I guess we can start with me. I’m 18, I’m a senior in high school, and I’m weird, which is why I’m on this site. :D Well, mostly. I’m also in PST, unlike everyone else who seems to be on the east coast of the U.S (seriously, what’s up with that?), but I’m up at really odd hours on occasion, so the time shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Except for when I’m at school. Or doing homework. But yeah, other than that I’m pretty much free whenever to do things. Woohoo~!

While we’re on the subject of me, I suppose we can go over a few expectations of mine! This is what I expect from a partner, and what a partner can expect from me:

⛤My foremost priority when looking for a partner is whether they can write properly, but also interestingly. I work on my writing constantly because I’m not a perfect writer by any stretch of the imagination, so I get it when people have bad days or little hiccups, however this means that not only am I looking at grammatical structure and vocabulary, but I’m also looking for things like sentence variation, quotation formatting, static descriptions and/or vibrant details, and interesting characters, among other things. Yikes, that entire thing was one sentence. Sorry about that.

⛤Anyway, that leads me sort of into my second point. I need a partner who can help me expand the plot, drive it forward, because otherwise I might as well just bury myself in a dark corner and write a book. :’( I plan a lot before I start RP’ing, and I’d love a partner who does the same, along with actually contributing to the planning rather than just lettting me build everything.

⛤But let’s talk about the actual RP itself. Once we get into posting, I’m looking for at least 350 words, NO EXCEPTIONS. Well, okay, I lied. I just picked 350 as a nice starting point because that’s around 2000 characters, or the character limit of Discord. Hehe. :P As long as you can do the stuff in the first point, I’m happy with whatever you come up with. For me, I’ll match my partner in length or exceed it most of the time, so you get to decide how much we’re writing! :D But do note that I lose interest in posts without much content, obviously. Oh, third-person past tense, that thing. Yep, big fan of that.

⛤As for frequency, I ask for at least one post a day or two? I’ll definitely give you a heads up if I can’t keep that pace for any reason myself, and so I’d love the same courtesy from you. I’d also love for you to tell me if you can’t continue the RP for any reason, makes me sad and lonely when I stop receiving replies from someone spontaneously. :( Preferred RP’ing medium is, you guessed it, Discord! I can RP here too though, if you’d like.

⛤Alrighty, characters, characters, characters. Make sure your character is multi-faceted and has some depth, because we all love and hate cliches and tropes. I'm very guilty of doing this myself, so I can't really blame you, but together we can strive to make characters that actually have a story, a purpose, a WHOLE BUNCH OF EDGE TO CUT OURSELVES ON life of their own. As for interactions, I’m totally down for a romantic or platonic relationship, it’s mostly up to my partner, but I’d prefer to stick to a MxF pairing because I just don’t have the experience for any other pairing. I’m also straight in real life. I’m totally comfortable with playing either gender, however, and I will do multiple characters depending on the plot. You don’t need to, I just like to do it. :)

⛤I have absolutely zero triggers. Like, pretty much anything you say won’t really faze me, although I might have questions for some things you might say. Tell me if you have any triggers though, because my writing is a bit brutal at times. I'll be a good Big Brother and censor appropriately. :D

I’m probably missing some things, but I’m tired and I’m impatient so I’m just going to leave it off at here for now. I'm looking for a set of dedicated people to RP with, so my expectations will be somewhat high for this partner search. That being said, tell me what you think an ideal post length is in your post or PM as a check to make sure you're reading all this!

THE INTERESTING PART

Hey, you made it to this part! Pat yourself on the back. Hopefully I wasn’t too scary up there. :3 Let’s start off with random fandoms I can think of. I don’t really have a lot of fandoms I’m interested in, most of the time I’m more interested in making our own little world to tuck away our characters in. But, hey, if it’s a fandom you’re looking for, so be it. For fandoms, I’m only interested in OCs in an AU, by the way, sorry if that disappoints you. :P

⛤Tokyo Ghoul⛤ Pretty much my all-time favorite anime/manga/fandom, soooooo many plots that I want to do.
⛤Fire Emblem⛤ Surprisingly haven’t tried this fandom as an RP, totally open to talking about it!
⛤Overlord⛤ Loved the anime, hesitant on trying this one as an RP? Open regardless.
⛤Noragami⛤ It’s been a while since I’ve read/watched the story, but I’m still interested in trying something out with this fandom!
⛤Magic: The Gathering⛤ This one probably sounds odd, but I’ve loved the lore ever since I nerded out over MTG in middle school. So, stop looking at me like that and hit me up!
⛤League of Legends⛤ I absolutely love the game, so I’d be open to try a plot with it! Kinda?
⛤Harry Potter⛤ This one’s like an outlier, but I’ve done plots for it in the past and I’m (probably) down to do more.
⛤Star Wars⛤ Ehhh, okay, you’re really going to have to convince me over this one. But trust me, I like the Force as much as the next person over.

Anyway, onto genres! My roleplays tend to have dark and mature themes, just like every other edgelord on here, so keep that in mind as you read through some of these. Like, seriously. You could cut yourself around me, I have that much edge. (I’m cringing internally now.)

⛤Slice of Life
⛤Dystopian Future
⛤Post-Apocalyptic Future
⛤Urban Fantasy
⛤High Fantasy
⛤Medieval Fantasy
⛤Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

Genres aside, let’s talk about pairings! These are kinda interchangeable, so yeah, I’m open to switching stuff around and being either one in the pair. Also, there’s probably something I’m forgetting, because I’m a forgetful little squirrel, so suggest away! Please note that all of these can be either romantic or platonic.

⛤Average Human x Supernatural
⛤Summoner x Demon
⛤Demon x Angel
⛤Immortal x Immortal
⛤Demon x Demon Hunter
⛤Vampire x Immortal
⛤Vampire x Angel
⛤Dragon x Knight
⛤Older x Adopted Younger
⛤Gang Member x Normal Person
⛤Normal Person x Homeless

PLOT FRAUGHT SPOT

Random rhyming aside, here's where I'm just going to dump the plots I have. I don't really understand using Muse A and Muse B as characters, if someone wants to explain that to me, but it's a format everyone seems to be familiar with so I'm sticking with it! I'll try to keep these short, so apologies if they sound awkward!

⛤Child of Wings and Fire⛤
Once, long ago, dragons bestowed upon humans wisdom and the amazing gift of magic. In return, mankind worshiped these dragons as rulers and gods. However, that was long ago. After humanity used their magic to overthrow and hunt down the dragons, dragons are now forced to assume the form of humans, and stay hidden as their population gradually dwindles from their once mighty tens of thousands to only a few dozen. MUSE A is a very young dragon, orphaned from early on and unable to properly use their dragon form. While they don't quite know it yet, they're a part of a royal bloodline as well. MUSE B, a warrior that climbed through the ranks of their kingdom on their own merits, eventually finds and takes in MUSE A. How will MUSE B react when they realize that MUSE A isn't just a member of royalty, but also a dragon?

⛤ The Fall of Heaven⛤
Hell has won. The four demon kings of Hell laid siege to and destroyed Heaven, setting on the face of the world like a plague afterwards as they spread their now unbridled dominion over mankind. The destruction of Heaven not only caused the downfall of holy magic, but also spread debris throughout the skies, casting eternal clouds over the world as temperatures plummeted and an endless snow began. MUSE A is an angel that has lost their home, their faith, their hope. If they weren't immortal, they would've likely wasted away long ago under the influence of the demon kings, but as it is now they're simply human in appearance, no different than any other forsaken soul wandering the world. MUSE B is a demon, once reveling in chaos and suffering but now questioning their own beliefs after seeing the fate of Heaven. The two most unlikely of beings meet, and the demon kings may have a second reckoning coming for them.

⛤Witching Hour⛤
In a world full of demons and other horrors of the night, the church attempts to keep such monstrosities at bay with prayer and holy magic. But, of course, when such tomfoolery inevitably fails, it's completely logical that vampires have to do the job. These dhampirs, as they're called, are vampires that defend humanity from the night, as they understand their powers are completely gone without their food source. One night, MUSE A, a dhampir, rescues MUSE B from certain death at the hands of a demon. Thanking MUSE A with a bit of blood, the two split ways until another night, where MUSE B rescues MUSE A from hunger and asks MUSE A to teach them how to hunt demons. MUSE A accepts for some reason, starting an odd friendship.

⛤A Homeless What?⛤
MUSE A is a homeless vampire. Yep, you heard me right. A homeless vampire that's against feeding, and thus is reduced to around human levels of strength and agility because of their self-inflicted hunger. MUSE B is a high school student that appears slightly older than MUSE A. The two have a slightly humorous meeting, and enter into a friendship with possible romance budding as high school and supernatural mix into a conflicting chaos.

⛤The Deathless⛤
This is less of a plot and more of a world that I've spent a long time building. The premise is set around these beings called Deathless, which are just humans enhanced by a form of technology so advanced it resembles magic. They have different patterned and colored eyes if they've activated their unique power called the Sight, and as the name suggests resurrects on the planet they died on when they're killed. It's a planet-hopping, empire-toppling load of fun if you're interested. I'll send you a link to a drive containing more info if you think you'd like to make a plot out of this concept

EVERYTHING… ELSE? SPOT
So for lack of a better place to put these things, here's a word vomit of random things that come to mind. Think of them as like, inspiration or something? Dunno.

⛤Really, ridiculously powerful versus normal
⛤Adoptive sibling bond
⛤Random dark angst-y stuff
⛤Lovecraftian?
⛤Amnesiac immortal
⛤Hmmmm, something where out of the ordinary folks settle down into a slice of life
⛤Demons, demons, summoning demons, killing demons, possession hehehe
⛤Hidden away, introduced to modern world suddenly
Randomly immortal, lol
⛤A... young couple? Having a kid?
⛤More stuff if I can think of it!

And that's all! I'm open to any and all questions, and feel free to bring plots to me! Love reading plot ideas, especially if they're unorthodox or interesting. Have to admit, mine are kind of garden variety. :3 Looking forward to seeing all you writers out there!

Last edited:
I’d absolutely love to write with you, but having the hardest time reading your thread on mobile, if you could send me a simpler version (if there is one.) I’d love to read it!! (:

I’d absolutely love to write with you, but having the hardest time reading your thread on mobile, if you could send me a simpler version (if there is one.) I’d love to read it!! (:

Oh, certainly! I added a little spoiler at the end which has the bbcode stripped. Looks a bit odd without it, I might get around to formatting it a bit later.

Have you heard of the anime movies Vampire Hunter D? Your Witching Hour ploy reminds me heavily of it and I’ve been wanted to do an rp with me playing as the canon character D. If not, you don’t have to know much about them for the roleplay and I will be happy to provide any needed Info :)

I also have a plot that involves dragons that I would be happy to share if you’re interested :3

The deathless plot sounds really interesting! If you're still looking for a partner for that one if definitely be in for discussing further into this! C:

Have you heard of the anime movies Vampire Hunter D? Your Witching Hour ploy reminds me heavily of it and I’ve been wanted to do an rp with me playing as the canon character D. If not, you don’t have to know much about them for the roleplay and I will be happy to provide any needed Info :)

I also have a plot that involves dragons that I would be happy to share if you’re interested :3

I've definitely heard of Vampire Hunter D, although I can't say I've watched it! But yeah, like I mentioned previously I don't do canon very much, sorry. Feel free to shoot me your plot having to do with dragons though!

The deathless plot sounds really interesting! If you're still looking for a partner for that one if definitely be in for discussing further into this! C:

Sorry, for now I'm done looking for someone to do that plot with, but thanks for asking!

I've definitely heard of Vampire Hunter D, although I can't say I've watched it! But yeah, like I mentioned previously I don't do canon very much, sorry. Feel free to shoot me your plot having to do with dragons though!

No worries :3 I just wanted to play D and be in the canon universe but I understand :)

The basic plot for the dragons is between two dragons that live very different lives.

The female dragon belongs to a group of dragons that live together as a clan. They prefer to spend their time in human form and the tradition has become bred into the clan members. These dragons only recieve their dragon forms when they become of age. The female dragon just became of age but for some reason she is unable to transform into her dragon form like everyone else. After much searching and having no luck with any others solutions, she and her parents meet up with a reclusive male dragon known for helping other dragons with similar issues. He’s distant and hard to warm up to but known for his success in helping other dragons.

If you're still looking, i think it would be really neat to hash out a plot with you! something like a post-apocalyptic future or dystopian future. Maybe a combination!

Queue me up, I'm very interested. I can't send PMs so hit me up if you're still searching for partners, I might have some plot foundations that we can discuss.

No worries :3 I just wanted to play D and be in the canon universe but I understand :)

The basic plot for the dragons is between two dragons that live very different lives.

The female dragon belongs to a group of dragons that live together as a clan. They prefer to spend their time in human form and the tradition has become bred into the clan members. These dragons only recieve their dragon forms when they become of age. The female dragon just became of age but for some reason she is unable to transform into her dragon form like everyone else. After much searching and having no luck with any others solutions, she and her parents meet up with a reclusive male dragon known for helping other dragons with similar issues. He’s distant and hard to warm up to but known for his success in helping other dragons.

I might be interested in building off of this plot! I'll send you a PM.

If you're still looking, i think it would be really neat to hash out a plot with you! something like a post-apocalyptic future or dystopian future. Maybe a combination!

I could definitely be interested! Feel free to send me a PM with any ideas you have. Along with your answer to my question, of course. :P

Queue me up, I'm very interested. I can't send PMs so hit me up if you're still searching for partners, I might have some plot foundations that we can discuss.
Sent you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back