• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Just got home. By the way, I have a character in mind! He's basically based off a character in the book I'm writing.

Just got home. By the way, I have a character in mind! He's basically based off a character in the book I'm writing.
Well, your character has one major flaw. Judging by his career and history, he doesn't fit the Role Play's setting. Please reread my Role Play's introductory information. It'll help you understand why he doesn't fit.

Oh oops I guess I forgot that part. I'll edit it up a bit. Would mechanic be fine?

Last edited:
Oh oops I guess I forgot that part. I'll edit it up a bit. Would mechanic be fine?
I didn't read that part, but I don't know if you deleted some of your mechanics by the time I looked at it. Any lethal mechanics can be installed, but an A.I. cannot have a weapon previously installed unless it was built by some underground company.

Tell ya what, best thing i can do right now is gilger shouting that as he goes really fast riding on the back of a truck out of the underground complex.

So u wanna hurry up wif ur posts an stuff cuz i want u to do gud here sp we can yeet together ^-^

Well that's done, maybe. If there's anything wrong with the character tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Well that's done, maybe. If there's anything wrong with the character tell me and I'll try to fix it.
You're in the clear. Your not will be transferred into our cell 2B.

For safety purposes, you are offline until placed inside the cell.

Actually, nvm. Let's have you transported by another robot that is immune to the cell's lasers and drops you off inside without opening our cell.

Don't want an opportunity for us to break out.. yet

I am so sick right now. I woke up at 4:30 coughing my lungs out, shaking like a phone, barely able then threw up something that looked like steak, then went back to sleep, woke up probably an hour later, then had a bunch of water, then threw all that water up, and now I'm right here.

Last edited:
Actually, nvm. Let's have you transported by another robot that is immune to the cell's lasers and drops you off inside without opening our cell.

Don't want an opportunity for us to break out.. yet
Like now? In a car or something? Dragged? ah imma be dragged cuz why not. How do the lasers work? Do they shock you away from them or kill you or something. Sorry for all the questions, im just stupid and have no idea whats going on :xFtongue:

Lazers do increased shocking the more you touch them. On a cooldown too, so if you tap it a bunch you get lil shock med shock big shock, but just once and you get lil shock

I think im going to make it a thing that my character always says your name wrong, some name ideas: Cellular, Ginger. By the way, imma try to do that one thing you told me to do. If said thing is wrong, tell me and ill try to fix it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back