• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Aww naw, it's cool. If somebody just stops talking to you out of the blue she's not worth being around.

Was it sector 6-10 or another one where I started spouting stuff about koalas and waffles from germany? She wanted me to stay up one night and she was like "Hey, go talk to your friends online to stay awake" while she went off and did something else. She showed me the text boxes in the morning and i was like "bwuh?"

Aww naw, it's cool. If somebody just stops talking to you out of the blue she's not worth being around.

Was it sector 6-10 or another one where I started spouting stuff about koalas and waffles from germany? She wanted me to stay up one night and she was like "Hey, go talk to your friends online to stay awake" while she went off and did something else. She showed me the text boxes in the morning and i was like "bwuh?"
No idea, that was a long time ago xD

Yea, lol, it was just paragraphs and paragraphs of me declairing war on the sovern planet of austrailia. Soon i made like, a political senate debate question wich i answered myself in a different style of writing, and i swear i wasn't drunk XD

Anyways, Imma log of for tonight. Hope you find somebody else aside from white wood if he's not on often, i'll seeya tomorrow.

Like, it used to be you said {side=Right} {/side} and it put it up in the top righthand corner, and all the text curled around it, but now it's like "how about the bottom lefthand corner"

So like, i want the picture to be up in the top right corner and the text to go TO the picture, stop at the picture, then just continue on down the page

If you decide to do something, let me know how to do it. It's just a barebones sheet right now, let me know what else you want

Its all good, but do you want anything else for chagrin, you said he was gonna die anyways so i was like \_(:<)_/

Ah, so in order to do the thing i needed to say {imagefloat} and {height restrict 500} so it wouldnt go over the top of the text

Ah, so in order to do the thing i needed to say {imagefloat} and {height restrict 500} so it wouldnt go over the top of the text
Imagefloat is to have the image float to the left or right of the text. Height restrict is exactly as it states, it adjusts the height. The picture was waaay too big, so I made it smaller.

Oh lovely. Let me tell ya, i used to do semi-decent coded stuff, then the first update happened and after a year of using it all that kinda-knowhow with it went *pthhht*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back