• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

nice. Sounds good! By the way are those animal bots from Horizon?
Yes xD

Speaking of Horizon, Alstro are you familiar with the game? I would like to use the same abilities the bots had in the game, Horizon. If you are not familiar, you'd have to do some research before playing them.

Alstromeria Alstromeria

Before I transition to the arena again, I need to establish how many animal bots will we be playing. Will I play 2 and you play 2? Maybe we can make it 4 vs 2 to make it interesting (also, to lessen my load xD)

I'll do some research. I've seen a bit of the game, but it seems like a drag to play. Me doing 2 and you doing 2 would be easier i think

Liiike a bunch of these guys?
grazer-small.png
stormbird-small.png
longleg-small.png

thunderjaw-small.png

I'm going to use the first two animal robots (the deer & bird). I'll post the transition to the arena later today or tomorrow. I'll first post Cellvia then post as the announcer.

cool. By the way, I know it's a bit late, but I don't think I'll tweak the character. I think I might be able to rather use it or kill it.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I just got let go from my job (contract ended) and I'm prioritizing finding a new one. If you want to abandon ship, you can. If you want to wait for me, you can as well. I've already snagged a job interview, but nothings for certain, so I'm applying to more locations in hopes to guarantee a job for next school year.

TheOne235 TheOne235 Alstromeria Alstromeria

Hey, you know me sachi, i die hard. Dad's able to walk up stairs now, so i'll have alot more freetime.

Hope everything works out for ya

Just got finished unpacking all my stuff from my 11 hour flight! Its 9 pm now, but its probably 5 or 6 am where I came from, so, I'm probably jet lagged. I recommend the Lego Batman movie. Hilarious.

Hey guys,

I still haven't snagged a job yet, but I'm going to try to write up a few posts today to help transition us back into the arena.

Okie. Let me know what you need sachi
Thanks, man. I'm right now just having my main character wrap up their chat, then have all of them deactivate again, but only to find Gear Head missing. Our Alternative characters should be mentioned in the subsequent post with the announcer and attack-bots.

Serious fan: "Let us take a moment to honor our falle-"
Regular fan: "REKT!!! OOOO BOY he got SQUISHED"
Serious fan: "..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back