• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

e5c6aa78706b2fb4fafc0bb995e35a3b.png

ef4b515073b31e03003a8a42c827747d.jpg

• 00010001010101001... Wel-co... 010010010101... c-come...

Ding! Ding! Ding! The sound of your mind's state of readiness for operation allows for your eyes to flicker open. Whirs and clicks are made as you adjust yourself upright against the cement wall. You are not at home nor at work. You're in captivity. The reasons, at the moment, are unknown. Your mechanical eyes blinked humanly as you observed the other A.I.'s that seemed to be in the same dumbfounded state as yourself.

This role play is about illegally enslaved robots. Though robots being used as slaves is not unlawful, but utilizing them for combative purposes is. Most of the robots' primary function is to serve or aid humans. Armed artificial intelligence is prohibited. We, in this role play, would be the enslaved robots. The longer we remain in this illegal activity, the more likely we'll become recycled metal. Our characters' primary goal is to return to their original service/owner/prior-lifestyle. Remaining enslaved would serve of no benefit. In fact, if any robot, even if they were captured against their own 'will', were caught up in this sort of illegal activity, they will be deactivated permanently. Thankfully, robots in this world were build with purpose, and this purpose was instilled in every single one of them. The robots' sense of belonging and purpose has made them work more humanly, and this appealed to the general public.

At the beginning of our role play, we are to investigate and understand our circumstance. Once this has been achieved, we are then to decide either to accept our new role, use our new lethal upgrades to deactivate ourselves or seek an escape to return to our ordinary life.

Navigation
    Role Play https://www.rpnation.com/threads/⚠hacked⚠.325388/
    Character Sheet: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/⚠hacked⚠.325400/
    OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/⚠hacked⚠.325399/#post-7725733

Last edited:

e5c6aa78706b2fb4fafc0bb995e35a3b.png

• If you have any questions or have random things to say, then post it all here~♥

Last edited:
I knew you wouldn't be able to stay on this site without creating another world for long, sachi, you haven't changed a bit ^-^

Heh, i look forward to meeting him. I'm about to go to sleep, but i actually have the perfect character for this roleplay in my query. When you specify what you want in a character sheet, I'll have it up in a flash.

Heh, i look forward to meeting him. I'm about to go to sleep, but i actually have the perfect character for this roleplay in my query. When you specify what you want in a character sheet, I'll have it up in a flash.
Just use my character as a reference.

You know how in the last two updates there'd be a page, and that page had all the tabs on it? It's that. What we got here is just an unregistered tab floating out in space.

I already freakin' made the rp here. Look at all my hard work (it's not as much hard work as my other rps, but its still work)

Weh.

I like code, but i dont like writing/moving it, so ill give ya that -^-

Is it just gonna be us three?

Maybe, Ana isn't active from what I can tell.

White isn't too active either. Might add more people depending on White's move.

BTW, I put the links in my sig, so everything is easier for you.

Oh lovely. I have the basics of the charachter sheet up and a little bit more, i made Gilger for another roleplay but the GM had no idea what he was doing and he never started it.

Tell me what else needs put in, or what needs taken out, or what needs changed, etcetera. I'm on spring break for a time, so I'll be up late at nights. It's about 2 in the morning where i live right now, lol

Tell me what else needs put in, or what needs taken out, or what needs changed, etcetera. I'm on spring break for a time, so I'll be up late at nights. It's about 2 in the morning where i live right now, lol
Same here. I'm going to bed in an hour. He's perfect by the way. I love him. Can you make a secondary character you're willing to kill off in the story ^.^

Yea, sure, ill do it tomorrow probably. My girlfriend left me a while back ago, but she literally like, trained me to stay up ridiculously late. Right about now is where I'm awake enough to act like a normal person, but my brain functions are like "YOU CAN STILL BE CREATIVE WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU KNOW" lol.

Yea, sure, ill do it tomorrow probably. My girlfriend left me a while back ago, but she literally like, trained me to stay up ridiculously late. Right about now is where I'm awake enough to act like a normal person, but my brain functions are like "YOU CAN STILL BE CREATIVE WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU KNOW" lol.
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure you'll find another hot babe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back