• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♱ Death's Kiss OOC ♱

Physiicz Physiicz You should at least state one thing that can embarrass your character. Also the point that he doesn't feel anything makes him a bit too overpowering. He should at least feel something when people hurt him, a boundary.

Aukanai Aukanai Do whatever you feel like creating. x)

Aye. Though, reckon I should make a female character? Surprisingly, the male characters seem to be the larger percent.

Aukanai Aukanai Nope, I'm not going to go for a 50/50 gender ratio because the story isn't going about solely romance. Of course romance can happen but it's not necessary. So you can just go ahead with your male character.

Aukanai Aukanai Nope, I'm not going to go for a 50/50 gender ratio because the story isn't going about solely romance. Of course romance can happen but it's not necessary. So you can just go ahead with your male character.
I wasn't implying that there would be romance. I was just assuming you'd want an equal value, for the sake of variation, like most people do. .a.

Aukanai Aukanai Aaaah, no, I don't really care about that. Call me weird, because that's what I am. ^^ (Sorry if I sound rude before, I didn't mean to come off like that. T_T) Hmmm... I would say that you should do whatever you're comfortable with. :)

Once the rp begins you'll notice that I'll be adding new characters. These will have a purpose and can be essential for the story. Please keep an eye out for them in the near future. :)

Clouds Clouds
What's your rule on cursing? Some people are very lenient while others have a no curse word policy, so I want to know what you think.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, forgot to post a CS, I will get to that soon hopefully.

@Vereburmite You'll need to edit your character somewhat:
  • The embarrassing topic doesn't really make sense so take a look at that.
  • Give some examples as to how your character shows affection.
  • Physical pain has to have a certain limit, no matter how strong/old/wise your character is.
  • Big picture means that you look at what's in front of you. Little details is more like searching as to why it became like that, you want to find out more. Choose one of these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back