• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♱ Death's Kiss ♱

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
♱ Death's Kiss ♱

018061c4115995fa9a896cfb107a512a.gif

A long time ago there was an outbreak. A virus. Scientists developed this virus but what they didn’t know that it was dangerous for human kind. They started testing it on small animals, leaving them alone for a couple of days yet nothing happened until the third one. The animals that were hurt, were completely healed, the scratches on their body disappeared as if it never was there. Surprised by the sudden development, they scratched one of them but nothing happened, the virus had already died after healing the host. Realizing that this could be a cure for all kinds of diseases, they reported their process to the government who couldn’t believe their eyes. Weeks of testing went by and eventually they went over to making it public to the people in the world. They put the liquid in small doses in bottles and brought them out on the market, doctors were allowed to use it for healing treatments. The world seemed to become a better place. Diseases were slowly fading away to non-existence. Little did they know that they unleashed death. Weeks went by and there were changes in some people who had gotten the medicine. It were not a lot of them, they were in smaller numbers.

Their body temperature became colder. They had difficulty with focusing and it did not last longer anymore before the first “deaths” were fallen. But despite having died, mere seconds later, they opened their eyes once again. Their temperatures had dropped to lower numbers, their skin was paler than normal, their eyes a red-ish colour. A burning feeling in their throats when they came by, some attacking bystanders by sinking their teeth into the flesh of their human companions. Some went into shock because of what they had done once they regained consciousness about their actions. The first ten minutes were the most dangerous ones. The world leaders were devastated by the happening and detained all those that transformed into these monsters. Locking them up far away in the deepest places of their prisons. Countries had to build special enforced ones to keep them under control.

tenor.gif

These monsters were tested in secured environments. They noticed these things about them:
> They can resist sunlight, but their skin will be irritated if they’re in it for a longer period of time.
> Unlike humans, they need to feed on blood from living beings (animals and humans).
> Their skin cannot be pierced by normal weapons, only by wooden stakes and weapons of pure silver.
> They can grow fangs, mostly triggered when in combat or when they are about to feed themselves.
> Their hearing and sight are far better than humans.
> They’re faster and stronger than the average human being.

Once people got to know about this, they were scared about them going on rampages and killing towns people. They didn’t know how they should react to it. The leaders knew that, but despite the alarming abilities of these creatures they decided to use them as weapons in wars. A survival of the fittest. They were given the name of Vampires. Years went by and the population of Vampires decreased significantly due to the wars. Giving their lives for stupid causes and not being able to do anything against it. Humans evolved and gotten to know how they could get stronger than these monsters with technology. Eventually these Vampires were released once the wars were over but the adjustment to the new world was far more harsh as it was not like it used to be. Having lived in environments were one had to be cautious about everything was now gone and they could just go back to their “normal” lives.

Some ended their lives, others couldn’t adjust and became criminals and another group lived under the radar. Humans were still afraid of them but didn’t show it as much. They just kept their distance. Though there were some cases who got to accept the fact that they existed and treated them like any other being.

In the year 2018 however things started to change. A certain organization of Vampires started to rebel against the government who were letting Vampire Hunters on the loose. Even the slightest mistake would get the Vampires be killed. They were not really free. So that was why Organization V was made. They would protect fellow Vampires within their capabilities even if it meant killing Hunters in the process.

tumblr_o13yo9M4d51tqou9go1_500.gif

Now, who will you join? Who will you be in this messed up world?

Organization V [4 spots]:
> Clouds Clouds
> youngkyun youngkyun
>
> Verburmite Verburmite

Vampire Hunters [4 spots]:
> ;Rain; ;Rain;
> Aukanai Aukanai
>
> Spacing Out Spacing Out

Others [2 vamps, 2 humans]:
> Physiicz Physiicz (Vampire)
>
>
>

NOTE: If you choose to be one of the other characters, this doesn't mean you will be a side character. These have the privilege to work as spies, bounty hunters, etc. They can later on choose to join Organization V or the Vampire Hunters (they'll have to go through some training, but that makes it all the more fun).

Last edited:
Oh I really like this new take on how Vampires came into existence. Im totally in, most likely as a Vampire Hunter.

Oho. An awesome idea, indeed. I'd love to join. I'm just conflicted on which role I would take. xD
Yeah, I know how you feel. x)
But since we're lacking some Vampire Hunters, perhaps you could try that one out? (Just suggesting.)

I would definitely like to join this and I would be interested in joining Organization V
Alright. ^^

Clouds Clouds Sorry I meant a Vampire
Ok, but as a civilian or as in the squad? :)

• Love this. I'll play a vampy hunter, thanks. Ugh but then I'm not sure if I want a human.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back