• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1BF3B425-72C7-4EE9-A020-2B2276BBC7EC.jpeg

Hello friends! The names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and interested in doing a Dark Crystal roleplay.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also, I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past.

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly

I ADORE macabre, horror, dark themed roleplays

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I do not roleplay over threads as I tend to loose track of them. I only play over PM, Discord, googledocs or Skype.

I am open to creating an AU

Pairings
Bold is the role I would like to play
<3 = I am craving this pairing

Rian x OC
Rian x Deet
Rian x Mira

Rian x OC x The Hunter/SkekMal <3
The Hunter/SkekMal x OC <3
The Scientists/SkekTek x OC
The Emperor/SkekSo
x OC <3
The Chamberlain/SkekSil x OC
The Scroll Keeper/SkekOk x OC x The Hunter/SkekMal <3
The Emperor/SkekSo x OC x The Hunter/SkekMal <3
The Scientist/SkekTek x OC x The Hunter/SkekMal <3
The Emperor/SkekSo x OC x The Chamberlain/SkekSil <3
Deet
x OC
Kylan x OC
Kylan x Naia

Brea x Ryk’r
Brea x
SkekOk<3
Seladon x The Emperor/SkekSo
Seladon x The Ritual Master/SkekZok
OC
x OC

I am open to other pairings.

Name:
Emerald
Nicknames: the Song Weaver, little Fireling, sweet ruza flower(its like a rose)
Clan: Chandra (fan made)

Gelfling_Em.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back