• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in W♡nderland ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ [CLOSED] (Primarily Yaoi/MxM)

ChibiMonkey

Why stop dreaming when you wake up?
Hello awesome rpers of RPN~

So, this is basically an rp based off of Alice in Wonderland, if it wasn't obvious enough by the title. I imagine most everyone knows the general tale, if you don't know the story, you might want to before joining. It's a very quick/easy and whimsical sort of children's story. Although, this rp likely wont be quite as childish haha. It'll be a bit updated for modern sake, as well as for our sake as rpers so we're not just re-writting children's story, you know?
It's also yaoi and romance involved, therefore also not quite as childish as romance/relationships will be included. However, if someone wants to play a female character, then by all means that is totally fine - your character just likely wont be involved in any romance. For example, if someone wants to play the Queen of Hearts, and is fine not being as involved with some characters as some other people might be once relationships/pairs/etc are formed, then thats fine. Otherwise, someone can totally genderbend the Queen into a King of Hearts, like I have done with making Alice into an Alex.​

Rules:
At LEAST two decent sized paragraph per post. More is of course always welcome and encouraged!
I understand not everyone's native tongue is English, that is fine, but do try to keep grammar and spelling in check and decent, easy enough to understand. Along with this, no txt tlking lyk dis
No god-modding
No controlling others characters unless given permission by that person through messaging outside of the rp thread.
No killing main characters, again, unless otherwise given permission
Try to post at least two times a week to keep the rp going and flowing, a minimum of once a week posting.
If you become inactive, the active members of the rp upon discussion at the time of inactivity can decide what to do with your character to keep the rp moving.
Along with the above, if you go on vacation, can't post for a bit because of whatever reason, let us know. Otherwise we may assume you inactive.
If you want to leave the rp, also let us know as a common courtesy, instead of making the rest of us wait around for a response wondering where you've gone and putting the rp on hold when you don't intend to ever reply or come back to it.
I am subject to add more minor rules if i see necessary
Be nice and have fun :]

Try to post frequently. I understand not everyone is on every day, but if it goes a week since the last post and it is your turn, and I've given reminders and such, then we skip that persons turn and move to the next. This is unless I am otherwise notified a person will be busy and cannot post within that week.

Quick Notes on some characters:
If you want to make up another new sort of character not previously identified in Alice in Wonderland, feel free to. Just PM me about the character beforehand. Most likely I'll say yes, so long as they fit into the story fine.
If not obvious enough, Alex is Alice
Dee and Dum can be played by one person if desired. If two people want one each, then discuss amongst yourselves, I'm fine either way.
I'm open to adding another GM to help out with managing this rp. I haven't done a group rp in a long time (typically because they're hard to manage with people always disappearing) so I'd like someone who does do them more frequently to help out if anyone is interested, PM me about it.
This is likely open to be a multi-partner type of romance rp. Some 1x1 romances, some trianges, or multi-partner relationships, etc. This will be figured out and discussed more one people join.

~Now Fun stuff~
Characters Wanted:

Alex (Alice): Chibimonkey
White Rabbit: AnimeGenork
Mad Hatter: Nico
Tweedle Dee and Dum:
Cheshire Cat: Lux_Wolf
The Hare:
The Queen of Hearts: SheepKing

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Sooooo, please join~ ^^ If you want to join as a particular character, then go ahead and post your character sheet for them. You can have the character so long as they aren't already taken, of course. ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥

2097486_1319320701870.86res_400_300.jpg

Name: Alex Carter
Personality: Alex has always been a very curious kid growing up, and his imagination continues to run wild. Due to his introverted tendencies, he prefers to submerse himself in his fictional worlds made up by his imagination, as well as the worlds he can read in books. He will read just about anything, though prefers fictional, fantasy-based stories. They intrigue his imagination more. Because he's more introverted, he can be shy, but his curiosity often gets the better of him in most situations, and will overwhelm his shyness for his growing yearn for knowledge and answers.
Bio: Growing up as the youngest in a wealthy family of the upper class society, Alex was often spoiled, just as his older brother was. He has only one sibling, his older brother by five years. They have always been close, but more particularly so when they were younger. Since his brother really matured into adulthood, he'd become more busy and grown a bit more distant from Alex, which the younger blonde felt a bit bitterly about, making him not liking the idea of growing up even more. Of course, this might have to do partly to the fact his has been spoiled his whole life. The brothers were home-schooled, of which Alex is still home-schooled his high school education by elite tutors, while his brother, whom had now graduated, no longer was. Unfortunately, due to a tragic accident a few years ago while Alex's brother was away at University, the elder brother had died during his travels. This not only broke the happy, wealthy family, but resulted in a lot of pressure being put on Alex. Since then, he was scrutinized by his parents for every little thing, always being compared to how far better his brother was. This is how it's been since, Alex struggling to keep happy in his family while his parents constantly were looking over his shoulder, ordering him around, not only about grades, and becoming an adult, but social activities for him to uphold the family status of attending high class gatherings of the wealthy - of which Alex wanted none of, hating socializing and crowds, especially the ones his family associated with.
Likes/Hobbies: Reading, sweets, daydreaming
Dislikes: Being treated like a child, told what to do, compared to his brother
Sexuality: Gay, uke
Job: Home-schooled student

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Fandom - ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ Alex in W♡nderland ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥ [Character Sheets] ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥

Last edited:
Hi there! I think it would be interesting to play as the queen of hearts ^_^

Sure thing! I just want to make sure you're aware the Queen wont be romantically involved with any of the other characters. If you're okay with that then go ahead and set up a character sheet for her ^^

Sure thing! I just want to make sure you're aware the Queen wont be romantically involved with any of the other characters. If you're okay with that then go ahead and set up a character sheet for her ^^
I'll be sure to get started! So once I'm finished with my sheet should I just post it here or wait for a C.S thread to be made?

Sure thing! So once I'm finished with my sheet should I just post it here or wait for a C.S thread to be made?
Yeah! You can go ahead and post it here when it's ready. I wont be making a C.S thread until we have more people joined and are about ready to start the actual rp and everything.

Welcome Nico Nico and Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf , thanks for joining! Feel free to create your character sheets whenever you want and for the time being we'll post them here until we have an official rp and character sheet thread!

Also I want to clarify just in case, even though it was kind of implied considering it's an rp and romance and all, but characters like the Cheshire Cat, Hare, and White Rabbit will have humanoid forms. If you want, they can also have a more animal form like full white rabbit, or the cheshire cat having a cat form, etc. THey don't have to have these second forms, it's up to those who play these characters.
Another note, characters do not have to be exactly like the ones in the original story. They can look different and act different (to an extent). As long as they fit the general character type, feel free to make them you're own! ^^ Any other questions or anything feel free to ask!

tumblr_nuij5varl61tb1193o1_500.gif
68bf0f88f24ed9109d02ca2ea7174c24.jpg

Chester "Chess" Catshire
the Cheshire Cat

Age: 23 // Sexuality: Gay, seme-uke. Chess likes to hunt and to be hunted.
Job: Self-employed court jester, DIY tour guide,
and cryptic advisor of all wonderful rules.

Persona: Chess is sometimes manly, sometimes catty, sometimes there, and sometimes not all there himself. Whenever he shows, whenever he hides, one detail stays the same: his cheek-to-cheek grin. Cosmic, magical, mystical, a metaphorical genius who can turn words into read-between-the-lines poetry.

Bio: If the world designed cats to prowl it, the Wonderland designed Chess. He had gotten around, discovered a great many secrets of his world and himself, and found that very few had the guts and the instinct to hunt down the truth. We're all mad here.

Likes/Hobbies: Appearing, disappearing, and trapping secrets behind grins.
Taking shortcuts, naps in sunshine, and long cuddle sessions.
Dislikes: Being treated like an animal, referred to as an "it",
and being in rooms with closed doors. Please do not touch his feet.

d2f2c12d34aec3e91af513e200191ccb.jpg
latest

Meow. ♥​

Now that we have a handful of people joined, I'll go ahead and make a thread specifically for just Character Sheets soon! Thanks Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf for sharing yours already ^^ I love the "DIY tour guide" XD

We also don't need all the character spots I mentioned to be filled before we start, they're more like suggestions and guidelines, other characters outside of what I mentioned are welcome too. Though I would like a couple more people to join before we do start - particularly at least a White Rabbit.

*walks in*
*reads*
*narrows eyes*
*starts typing this response*

Well, you've got me. I do love Alice-related things.
Consider me interested in taking the White Rabbit.

*walks in*
*reads*
*narrows eyes*
*starts typing this response*

Well, you've got me. I do love Alice-related things.
Consider me interested in taking the White Rabbit.

Great, thanks for joining! Feel free to make your oc and put it in the CS thread when you're ready ^^

So if possible I'd like for everyone to start getting their character sheets done soon, whom havn't already done them. Ideally I'd like for characters to be done and ready by end of tomorrow so we can get this rp started soon~ In the meantime people certainly are still welcome to join, but we have enough to get it started now at least ^^

ChibiMonkey ChibiMonkey hey i was talking with @gizaria and we wanted to each play one tweedle. i was struggling to make both
That's fine! So both of you just make a character sheet for each. They're twins, as you know I'm sure, but unless you guys want to and decide on a picture you both like for their looks, you don't actually have to have fully identical images. You can, or you don't have to, it's completely up to you both to discuss amongst yourselves how you want to portray the twins and all ^^

Also, Razzle is no longer playing the Hare, so that character is open if you wanted to change or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back