• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Val's one on one search! [m x m] ♡

♡♡♡
A B O U T M E

- Lauren / Lol / Noccy / Val / Weirdo -
- 23 -
- Australian -
- Bit of a nerd -
- They / Them -

I N F O

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Lauren, and as you can gather, I am searching for a couple more one on one roleplays.
I am super duper friendly, absolutely love making friends more than anything in this entire world. I am incredibly awkward when I first meet people; so awkward I am terrified to message anybody recruiting and am instead
starting up my own forum, so those less awkward can feel free to message me instead.
I am 23 years old, turning 24 this year. I'm a Scorpio through and through, and will talk your ear off about Astrology if you let me.
- I do require any potential partners to be 18 or over. -
I work full time, and soon will be going back to college to study [also] full time. I am usually pretty quiet during the days, but depending on energy levels, I'll be pretty active during the evenings.

I like to consider myself literate - though I am also full of self doubt and also love to constantly question myself.
I usually stick to about 3, chunky paragraphs per reply, and can go up much, much higher with any intense scenes. I would like if my replies could be met similarly.
- By similarly, I mean not a one liner after I spend time on a 3+ paragraph response. -
I love nitty gritty, I love sad, dark stories. That being said, if there is anything you won't touch, please let me know.
I also swear like a sailor, my characters will also swear like sailors.
- Let me know if this is an issue, I can refrain from swearing. -

At this point in time, I'm pretty much only willing to do m x m pairings. I can do f x m, I do prefer to play male characters.
I absolutely live for romance, obviously within the site's rules, and I do fade to black.
I will only roleplay via PMs - I can OOC chat through Discord.
I'm looking for something long term.
I love making character boards, playlists etc.
I write in third person, past tense.
I like basic character forms.
- I can do either descriptions, or realistic face claims for appearances. -

I D E A S

I've been hard core craving some like.. Apocalyptic, nuclear fallout kind of thing, but years later.
Settlements trying to rebuild, scavenging in crumbled cities that nature has taken back, fighting off aggressive animals. That sorta thing.
I also love doing the whole mortal enemies becoming friends kind of thing, polar opposites too.

P A I R I N G S

These are not all I am willing to do, just throwing ideas around for potential plot brainstorming.

- Demon x Summoner / Witch -
- Gang Member x Enemy Gang Member -
- Popular x Outcast -
- Bad Boy / Girl x Good Boy / Girl -
- Teacher x Student [kind of would love college age for this / could even go fantasy and magical on this one too] -
- Drug Dealer x Drug Addict / Golden Child -
- Monster x Hunter [Vampires, Demons, Werewolves, Shape Shifters, anything goes really] -
- Roommates -
- Master x Butler [Modern, Historical, Futuristic, one could be a Monster] -
- Assassin x Target [maybe it's the Assassin that ends up being the target, and they need to go on the run together to save one another?] -

That's about all I've got running for now. I'll add more as it comes to me, and I'll add some actual plots in too eventually as I think of them.
Please feel free to PM me if you're interested, and even shoot through any ideas you may have! I'd love to brain storm.

♡♡♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back