• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ♡ Sunshine Codes ♡

Code:
[centerblock=80][div=float:center;position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 0px);height: 400px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 10px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 145px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][centerblock=60]
[bg=#cccccc]
[CENTER][FONT=Shadows Into Light][COLOR=white][SIZE=7][div=padding 4px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black]Cause I Love You[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/bg]

[row][column=span2][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f75727850ca957b28ddbf0b4bb5fa101/tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao5_400.gif[/IMG][/column][column=span2][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e66af37308f054b1a483408ad0ee8747/tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao2_400.gif[/IMG][/column][column=span2][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0eb016a266059f94e0f13fee0cbbc976/tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao9_r1_400.gif[/IMG][/column][column=span2][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/18382a47fc0642ed0c6f34126466f65d/tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao8_400.gif[/IMG][/column]
[CENTER][FONT=Shadows Into Light][COLOR=white][SIZE=7][div=padding 4px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px black]And You Love Me[/div][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[border=1px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][FONT=Karla][SIZE=4]None of this is a coincidence, I’m just going with the flow, The world is different from yesterday, Just with your joy, When you call me I go to your flower, As if I’ve been waiting, We bloom till it gets cold, Maybe it’s the way of the universe, That’s how it is, You know I know, You and me, I am you[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/border]

[border=1px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][FONT=Karla][SIZE=4]I’m scared, just as much as my heart flutters
Because destiny keeps getting jealous of us
I’m just as scared as you
When you see me
When you touch me

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Because our happiness has been planned
Cause you love me
And I love you

You are my penicillin
You saved me
My angel, my world[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/border]

[border=1px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][FONT=Karla][SIZE=4]II’m your tricolor cat
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Ever since the universe was first formed
Everything has been planned
Just let me love you

Let me love let me love you
Let me love let me love you[/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/border]
[/row][SIZE=2]coded by: youngjae[/SIZE][/centerblock][/div][centerblock=60][/centerblock][/div][centerblock=60][/centerblock][/centerblock]

Cause I Love You

tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao5_400.gif
tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao2_400.gif
tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao9_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ovrmq62DYM1r7qnpao8_400.gif
And You Love Me
None of this is a coincidence, I’m just going with the flow, The world is different from yesterday, Just with your joy, When you call me I go to your flower, As if I’ve been waiting, We bloom till it gets cold, Maybe it’s the way of the universe, That’s how it is, You know I know, You and me, I am you

I’m scared, just as much as my heart flutters
When you see me
When you touch me

Cause you love me
And I love you

You are my penicillin
You saved me
My angel, my world

II’m your tricolor cat
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Ever since the universe was first formed
Everything has been planned
Just let me love you

coded by: youngjae

Jiminieeeeee~ Why you gotta be so qoot

I love the code by the way ^-^ Very simplistic by pleasing

So, this sucks but it's an ic post i want to use soon and I haven't made a code in forever.
☾ ☾ ☾​

I’m scared, just as much as my heart flutters
When you see me
When you touch me

Cause you love me
And I love you

You are my penicillin
You saved me
My angel, my world​
by youngjae
Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=#f4f4f4][row][div=width:130px;height:130px;background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/bfd724c3a19fc14cbf766cae3824cb62/tumblr_ozfd9guHF41wsph7yo1_500.jpg');background-size:100%;margin:auto;center;border:5px solid #ddcccc;border-radius:70px;][/div][/row]
[center]☾ ☾ ☾[/center]

[border=0px solid #cccccc][div=position: relative;width: calc(100%  - 1px);height: 145px;overflow: hidden;background-color: transparent;padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%;padding-right: 180px;height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;font-align: justify;font-width: bold;][FONT=Karla][SIZE=4][center]I’m scared, just as much as my heart flutters
When you see me
When you touch me

Cause you love me
And I love you

You are my penicillin
You saved me
My angel, my world[/center][/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/border][/bg][/centerblock]
[center][size=2]by youngjae[/size][/center]

IC POST
Code:
[centerblock=50]
[div=background:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1N_8R2WEAABYWK.jpg');background-size:cover;]

[div=float:right;background-color:#879196;margin: auto;background-position: 20% 70%;border-radius: 50%;overflow:hidden;height:100px;width:100px;border: 3px solid white;position:relative;right: 38%;][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a9e9a7de76accc665146191aeacdcb7b/tumblr_ojugrdiiR51w2ban4o1_250.png[/IMG][/div]

[/div]

[CENTER][SIZE=3]mood - xxx outfit - xxx tags - xxx[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[border=0px white solid][accordion=100%]{slide=center|[bg=white][FONT=Dancing Script]▽}rp post

stAN SF9

{/slide} [/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][/accordion][/border]
[CENTER][SIZE=3]coded by: y o u n g j a e[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/centerblock]

tumblr_ojugrdiiR51w2ban4o1_250.png

mood - xxx outfit - xxx tags - xxx
rp post

stAN SF9

[/COLOR]

coded by: y o u n g j a e

This is beautiful, thank you for posting these~