• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

heyo, just a heads up: school's back for me this week so expect delayed replies coming from me. I'm usually on during the weekends though so yeah.

❀ w e l c o m e ❀

Cychotic Cychotic and erzulie erzulie 's characters (miyami and nanami) have been accepted! just a little update for the newcomers: you can go ahead and start writing your first in character posts here! for you guys, your first post will have to start out with your characters already being at the shrine courtyard. in other words, to save some time, your characters will have already gathered where everyone else is, ready to follow the land god, akio, into the shrine.

note: each character was invited to the yakurai shrine for some "super important" discussion. (they all got letters, which were slipped into their lockers.) they have no idea what it's about, except that they have to be there tonight.

❀ w e l c o m e ❀

Cychotic Cychotic and erzulie erzulie 's characters (miyami and nanami) have been accepted! just a little update for the newcomers: you can go ahead and start writing your first in character posts here! for you guys, your first post will have to start out with your characters already being at the shrine courtyard. in other words, to save some time, your characters will have already gathered where everyone else is, ready to follow the land god, akio, into the shrine.

note: each character was invited to the yakurai shrine for some "super important" discussion. (they all got letters, which were slipped into their lockers.) they have no idea what it's about, except that they have to be there tonight.
Okie dokie~

uhmm.. peachnim peachnim . will akio be participating in the pair-ups? coz I checked out the character roster, and noticed it was a lil bit unbalanced. o u o

if I counted correctly, there's 7 yokais (not including akio) to 8 hoomans...

current characters
so, i just finished making the updated characters list! it looks like we have an equal amount of girls and guys (& yokai/human), unless there's a miscount?
this should hopefully make choosing a partner easier ♡
characters.PNG

edit: just realized all the human girls have names that end with "i" (lol)

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you so much for acceptance—what would be the proper way for us to introduce our charas ic?

you're welcome! i hope i'm understanding your question right, but: as long as you start off with your characters already being gathered with everyone in front of the shrine, it should all be good ;-) for reference, i appreciate including a retelling of things that lead up to the shrine "moment". (like, what compelled them to come? escaping a family feud? already shrine frequenters? just bored? etc. etc.)

idk if this answered your question/made sense but that's pretty much it! ✿

✕​

@ everyone | just wanted to let you all know that once the next in-character post is in, we can start pairing up (if you haven't already discussed with someone about it, that is)! you can definitely sort it out in this thread, or through pms. but however you choose to find a human/yokai partner*, just be sure to let me know here once you both have reached a consensus!

*note: again, partners aren't necessarily romantic. it's more like the "witch-familiar" dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back