• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

BTW Sorry that I didn't manage to get a post up. I'll see if I have any time to squeeze it in tomorrow. Though frankly I think I'll end up testing a new VPN I downloaded on my phone on the school wifi

welcome, Aku Aku to the spirit's kiss fam!
tumblr_mdpjssFCZ21qdlkyg.gif

your character is so op im sobbing BLESS

Aku Aku
welcome to spirit's kiss! and i also happened to notice that it's your one hear rpnation anniversary today, so congratulations! :-D

i can't wait to roleplay with you. :') your character is amazing, someone hold me back *-*

a post will be up todayyyyy.

okay, so we're just waiting for the humans (+ spirits who haven't already) to gather at the entrance of the shrine (where akio's posing).
in other words, we're waiting on replies from Yunn Yunn , FireMaiden FireMaiden , astraeaaa astraeaaa , lostwanderer lostwanderer (makoto), lieutenant uhura lieutenant uhura , @Y O U N G, @yoongi

for those of you who haven't already, please direct your character to where akio, itsuki, hyoun-seo, & yuhi are standing.
you don't have to send your replies today (obviously), but please do so in a timely manner. thank you, and don't be afraid to let me know if you're dropping! ♡​

i'm rlly sorry but i think i'm gonna have to drop this too ;n; exams started today so i've been hella busy
good luck yunn on ur exams too!!

Sorry for being inactive in this, been busy with finals orz. But I think I'm gonna let this one go since I don't think I'll find myself posting frequently :c
i'm rlly sorry but i think i'm gonna have to drop this too ;n; exams started today so i've been hella busy
good luck yunn on ur exams too!!
d'awwww.. :c that's too bad.
good luck on your exams though ^ ^ *showers fairy dust*

i'll try to post soon considering my last post is pretty much... irrelevant now that astraeaaa has dropped. xD

Aku Aku we should try to get our characters to interact soon! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back