• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

6b83e2c9d2004f399b91831baabe46f9.png

help the r

i meant for airi and drake. smol barely reached tol's chest. but anywee, i checked drake's info and it mentions something about him being a tataragami. o 3 o
ooooOOH makes sense! about that, that's a temporary pairing—he's currently trying to get switched to a human female (for a love line)!

we're not sure yet! we have some choices (one of which being astraeaaa's character natsuki) but it's definitely uncertain as of now since some people might want to stay with their assigned partner :-)
Ocakeee~ I gotcha. ^ ^ Just wanted to clarify a few things :3

do you guys want to start out the spirit's side with them already being seated at dinner & akio having proclaimed "i finally did it!" + their reactions, & meanwhile the humans start out by finding their letters in their lockers (at dismissal—when school ends)?
wait so are you guys up for this (as the way the rp opens up)?

Yeah, why not. Skipping over the nitty gritty intro of the roleplay seems like a luxury.
lol i just love diving into the action don't i
thanks for the reply !!

also, vcnilla left our rp so now we need a good female yokai on the team! i'll open the slot up on the interest check thread, but if you want to take up another character lemme know & i'll reserve the spot for you ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back