• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

peachnim

fabulous *:・゚✧

rules:
- no godmodding
- get permission before modifying another's characters
- no OOC drama/bullying/harassment
- i have the final say on issues
- don't be too overpowered
- if you're confused about something, communicate!

- have fun!

Last edited:
dwale dwale @sleepingdaydreamer @vinebeck social social @yoongi @Connor6279 constellation constellation V vegeta3k Heim Heim Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
shoot me any questions about the rp here :^) once we're all done with our character sheets & the last person fills the open spot, we can start discussing pairings (not necessarily romantically, just which yokai chooses which human). i have hw tonight so i'll be finishing up my character sheet tmrw, but i've already got a good idea of the type of guy he'll be.
(*coughs* asshole kitsune here we gooo)

looking forward to rping with you guys!

who doesn't love asshole characters tho heh

looking hella forward to seeing everyone's characters! :-)

im just over here like 'is it bad that i have inspiration for a character i can't make rather than the one i'm supposed to be making. fml'

while i suffer from my lack of playing a second character, i feel like my female yokai will 12/10 be a okuri inu (okami, yamainu whichever term you'd like to use for this wolfy yokai) peachnim peachnim

I don't do much in the weekdays, so be prepared for my character to take a long time to make.

well

was low-key thinking about sangwoo from killing stalking bc that character design tho

hells yeahhh
trashcan buddy approved. my life is like 80% complete. i just need my second character and i'll be happy

Omfg lemme pass out some water for y'all thirsty ppl

*diligently passes water bottles out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back