• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss ♡ (closed)

I'm in. Human male please. If there is no spot for a male all good mate.
thanks for the interest ♡ the spot was just taken, but you can either discuss with Heim Heim about taking the role (and having them choose the female role instead) or you can wait until another person joins after all the spots are filled! (for an even number of pairings) sorry for the trouble!

oooh i feel! i can add more roles if you'd like?
I'm legit never used to playing only one character so my brain is dying but like if you end up allowing ppl to have more than one character I'll hit you up on a male role cause like *cough cough* I need balance.

I'm legit never used to playing only one character so my brain is dying but like if you end up allowing ppl to have more than one character I'll hit you up on a male role cause like *cough cough* I need balance.
hehe sure thing :-) i'll just add your female character for now, and keep the roles as they are. (you can add more characters if another person wants to dw :-*) let me know when you've decided a slot!

hehe sure thing :-) i'll just add your female character for now, and keep the roles as they are. (you can add more characters if another person wants to dw :-*) let me know when you've decided a slot!
I'll take the last good female yokai. Idk what type she'll be rn.

peachnim peachnim
I'm fine with either, but given the current circumstances, I'll make maybe an ame or a yuki-onna ^_^

(Advance notice: I'll make my OC when I get home. Currently in school, studying for exams.)

Last edited:
i guess it's too late to join xD. Guess I'll take up some air.
aaaah actually you'd be a perfect addition! one of our current members wants to make another (male) character so if you're willing to make a female character, then hop on aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back