• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♡ kiss marry kill ♡ f// m// f/m ♡

can we do an angsty soulmates rp?? im down for any ship, though i'd kind of prefer f// if that's alright??
i'm 17 though so i hope that's not a dealbreaker-

Humanized Dolls? I have a few ideas for that that can fit with anything from soulmates to body horror… Also, I'm 20, so I think I fit the basics!

Last edited:
Hey, I am 21, almost 22, and I am positive that i'm able to match you. Without character interaction I am able to type between 800-1200 words per post, with character interaction it would be between 400-900 words per post (relying on the situation and what I feel like doing). So, how does an angsty reincarnated-korean-soulmates with a fantasy twist sound? I am able to role-play multiple characters instead of just one in order to keep the RP interesting (though, I woud like to know if you could manage the same), and anything is fine with me: F/F M/M F/M.

Last edited:
i'm 17 though so i hope that's not a dealbreaker-
Sorry, even 18 is starting to feel a little young for me :closedeyescryingfrown: but thanks for the interest!!

Humanized Dolls? I have a few ideas for that that can fit with anything from soulmates to body horror… Also, I'm 20, so I think I fit the basics!
👀 Why not both? Either way, I'm super in. Please PM me your ideas!

Hey, I am 21, almost 22, and I am positive that i'm able to match you. Without character interaction I am able to type between 800-1200 words per post, with character interaction it would be between 400-900 words per post (relying on the situation and what I feel like doing). So, how does an angsty reincarnated-korean-soulmates with a fantasy twist sound? I am able to role-play multiple characters instead of just one in order to keep the RP interesting (though, I woud like to know if you could manage the same), and anything is fine with me: F/F M/M F/M.
O m g that sounds absolutely perfect. And I'm alright with doubling! I get lazy with more than 2 characters though, unless we're not always posting for all 3+ at the same time. Please pm me! <3

Hello! I believe that I fit your requirements (18+). I average around a 700, though it has been fluctuating as of late because of multiple issues in life. Without character interaction, I should be able to easily reach a 700-1000 (or more) word count. With character interactions, it drops drastically depending on the situation, though I don't have a good estimate for it at the moment. I will try my best to match you though!
An idea I had in the back of my mind popped up again after reading your word cloud. So I'll pm you as soon as I can about them. :')
This sounds perfect, please PM me! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back