What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♡ kiss marry kill ♡ f// m// f/m ♡

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Cyberpunk, Harry Potter, Horror, KRP, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Platonic, Romance, School, Super Powers

LadybirdMooch

space baby.
can we do an angsty soulmates rp?? im down for any ship, though i'd kind of prefer f// if that's alright??
i'm 17 though so i hope that's not a dealbreaker-

cursedgenderleshadow

Entomologist
Humanized Dolls? I have a few ideas for that that can fit with anything from soulmates to body horror… Also, I'm 20, so I think I fit the basics!

Last edited:

quadratis

𝔰𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔢
Hey, I am 21, almost 22, and I am positive that i'm able to match you. Without character interaction I am able to type between 800-1200 words per post, with character interaction it would be between 400-900 words per post (relying on the situation and what I feel like doing). So, how does an angsty reincarnated-korean-soulmates with a fantasy twist sound? I am able to role-play multiple characters instead of just one in order to keep the RP interesting (though, I woud like to know if you could manage the same), and anything is fine with me: F/F M/M F/M.

Last edited:

sparklingsins

i'm 17 though so i hope that's not a dealbreaker-
Sorry, even 18 is starting to feel a little young for me :closedeyescryingfrown: but thanks for the interest!!

Humanized Dolls? I have a few ideas for that that can fit with anything from soulmates to body horror… Also, I'm 20, so I think I fit the basics!
👀 Why not both? Either way, I'm super in. Please PM me your ideas!

Hey, I am 21, almost 22, and I am positive that i'm able to match you. Without character interaction I am able to type between 800-1200 words per post, with character interaction it would be between 400-900 words per post (relying on the situation and what I feel like doing). So, how does an angsty reincarnated-korean-soulmates with a fantasy twist sound? I am able to role-play multiple characters instead of just one in order to keep the RP interesting (though, I woud like to know if you could manage the same), and anything is fine with me: F/F M/M F/M.
O m g that sounds absolutely perfect. And I'm alright with doubling! I get lazy with more than 2 characters though, unless we're not always posting for all 3+ at the same time. Please pm me! <3

Yoaisami

You found me in a constellation~
Hello! I believe that I fit your requirements (18+). I average around a 700, though it has been fluctuating as of late because of multiple issues in life. Without character interaction, I should be able to easily reach a 700-1000 (or more) word count. With character interactions, it drops drastically depending on the situation, though I don't have a good estimate for it at the moment. I will try my best to match you though!
An idea I had in the back of my mind popped up again after reading your word cloud. So I'll pm you as soon as I can about them. :')

sparklingsins

Hello! I believe that I fit your requirements (18+). I average around a 700, though it has been fluctuating as of late because of multiple issues in life. Without character interaction, I should be able to easily reach a 700-1000 (or more) word count. With character interactions, it drops drastically depending on the situation, though I don't have a good estimate for it at the moment. I will try my best to match you though!
An idea I had in the back of my mind popped up again after reading your word cloud. So I'll pm you as soon as I can about them. :')
This sounds perfect, please PM me! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)