• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ♡. kdrama leads and side hoes

allure

angel eyes ♡
original.gif

Last edited:

Lim Hyun Woo
tumblr_oqy6l5g3al1wq9mnfo6_400.png
---
Bisexual
Part Time Florist
Blue Hair
Brown Eyes
3rd Year
tumblr_oqy6l5g3al1wq9mnfo4_400.png
---

Known as a sensitive artist, Hyun is always doing something related to music. Whether humming or whistling. He's shy and awkward off stage, but when he's on stage he's completely different. He's confident and powerful. He wants to leave an impression on people. Hyun doesn't speak much, unless he's angry or nervous. When he's angry he could rant for years about the thing he's mad about. Hyun is used to being stepped on, since he's always trying to help others even if they don't deserve it, and his friends would describe him as stupid because of it. Hyunwoo is a romantic. He loves cheesy things like candle light dinners and cheesy proposals. He can't wait for the day he gets too do one for his own boyfriend or girlfriend.

◘ Born in Busan to a mother, father and older sister.

◘ Found his love for singing when his sister joined the theater club and he watched the performance

◘ Parents wanted him in sports but he wanted to dance and sing, so he often fought with them until they accepted his dream.

◘ Met Mark, his best friend, in the dance practice room after Mark had just became a freshman and took the younger boy under his wing.

◘ Likes Junwoo, despite his "asshole" attitude. Started liking him after he saw the male this year.

coded by youngjae
tumblr_oqy6l5g3al1wq9mnfo5_400.png
---
Likes;
Dancing
Singing
Acting
Chocolate Strawberries
Animals
Korean Dramas

Dislikes;
Drama
Reading
Math
Spiders
Snakes
Heights

Last edited:
a22e191283e8792ac93660acc7358e531b495b33_hq.gif
MY FIRST KISS ↱ GOODNIGHT
THE SWEET LULLABY ↝

tumblr_o91z81mCp31usm877o1_400.gif
tumblr_omdaqhFJxh1uotx9no1_500.jpg

YOU'RE MY FIRST LOVE!
YOU'RE MY FIRST LOVE!
THE FIRST THOUGHT IN MY MIND
→ she moved to japan for her mom's work when she was only two and enjoyed brief success as a child model before moving back to korea at the age of twelve.
→ her mother passed away when she was twelve; that's why her family returned to korea. sunhee handled it pretty badly and became a troublemaker in middle school. though she didn't skip class or smoke or steal or anything super bad, she had a blatant disregard for authority and most likely developed commitment issues at this point in her life.
→ her father met another woman and remarried when she was 16. he and her stepmother love and adore her (though she doesn't like to think about it, she may be the undeserving favorite of four children). they're willing to support whatever she wants to do, but they're understandably worried about her fickleness when it comes to sticking with someone that she likes.
→ she has a younger brother, sungjin (16), an older brother, sungjoon (20). and an older sister, sunja (23).
→ the hahns are midde class; they're not rich, but they're definitely better off than would be expected of such a big family.
full

THE MELODY IN MY HEART
L I K E S
→ rap/hip hop
→ underground shows
→ rich chigga-nim
→ fragrances
→ cold weather
→ rollercoasters
→ the arts
→ anarchy
D I S L I K E S
→ cramped spaces
→ strict rules
→ authority figures
→ seafood
→ hospitals
→ arrogance
→ rumors
→ intolerance
tumblr_ovzhrfLu3i1wwb9wpo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ony73rAI481w6yr85o9_400.png
large.jpg
I CAN ALWAYS DEPEND

hahn sunhee is a third year student at gamjeong high born on december 20, 1999. she's the kind of person who makes crude jokes, sarcastic remarks, and cringey puns (so many puns), all with a radiant smile. she loves underground rappers for all of their defiant musicality, but she doesn't swear. the public's opinion of her varies widely, from smitten boys who find her antics to be harmless and charming (if not a little bizarre) to disapproving adults who think that her "outlandish" hijinks are a sure sign of a future criminal. it certainly doesn't help her case that she's attracted to the kind of people that society might not smile upon as kindly as any regular person. delinquents, other eccentric types, undiscovered artists, anyone who seemed particularly broody or heartfelt or expressive, she's drawn to like a bee to a bright flower.

unfortunately, she's prone to abandoning anything that fails to hold her interest for long, including people. sunhee will pick up a paintbrush one day and churn out a dozen paintings in the following week, convinced that she's going to become picasso reincarnate, only to shove them in the back of her closet later and tackle whatever it is that intrigues her next. the same goes for people, especially her boyfriends, who tend to be more disposable than friends. she has garnered a reputation for being a heartbreaker (only adding fuel to the fire for those who dislike her) after it got around that she has a habit of breaking up with boys at the end of a date, always ending the relationship with something along the lines of "you're not fun anymore."

tumblr_ony73rAI481w6yr85o2_400.png
tumblr_otrf9s0q8R1w8pc4so9_400.png
ON MY FIRST LOVE

sunhee being the unwitting temptress that she is, it should only come as a small shock that she has managed to capture the affections of one jung junwoo. however, the odds don't seem good for him (for once), since not only is she completely unaware of his feelings, she finds his taunting and everything he stands for irksome. she also happens to infatuated with lim hyunwoo, who she admires for his talent, duality, and kind nature. it's taking him quite a while to respond to her starry-eyed advances, and she pegs his quiet and shy personality as the reason behind this. if only she knew the real reason...

sunhee's best friend is ollie lau. naturally, they connect over a shared sense of humor and an appreciation for the finer things in life. ollie's constant status of being "in-the-know" is what keeps her social life tethered since he's able to fend off the type of outrageous rumors that crop up around someone as bold as sunhee. on the other hand, the girl out to destroy her is lee yeonho. sunhee finds her irritating in the same way that junwoo's arrogance annoys her, but she doesn't know the full scope of yeonho's determination to send her running for the hills (and more specifically, away from junwoo).

Last edited:
-------- MENU --------
-------- MENU --------
-------- MENU --------

SCROLL : ME
CLICK RIGHT : SCROLL
SCROLL : BOXES
MUSIC CLICK :
PERSONA/BIO : RIGHT
GALLERY : BELOW
BASICS : SCROLL ME
EXTRAS : TABS

NAME JUNG JUNWOO
NICKNAME JUN
AGE 17
GENDER MALE
S/O BISEXUAL
GRADE 3RD YR
HEIGHT 180 CM
WEIGHT 58 KG
EYES BLK
HAIR BLK
BUILD LEAN

M
I
T
S
K
I

W
E
T
T
E
R

PLAY heyheyeheyheyee -- : --

SLP heyhey 0 : 00 : 00

I CAN'T BREATHE
I CAN'T BREATHE
I CAN'T BREATHE

Junwoo is the type of perfect everyone strives to be. He’s got everything–good looks, intelligence, athleticism, money etc., etc. At least that’s what it seems like. In reality, he can be, well, a prick. Getting under people’s skin is his favorite past time. Teases and insults tumble effortlessly from his lips. He’s haughty and narcissistic; the type of boy to hold himself far above others. Junwoo is just as talented as he sees himself, packing as much bite as his bark.

There’s no doubt that Junwoo is entitled, and when he sees something he wants, he gets it. Junwoo is used to people falling at his feet, so when a challenge arises he’s all the more willing to go after it. Call him a masochist, Junwoo loves it when someone stands up against him, knocks him down a peg. Those who mindlessly follow his orders to please simply bore him. You can confess to him, sure, but often times he'll tell you he's looking for "something different". At the end of everything, you’ll want to so badly punch his perfect face. Unfortunately, his smile is adorable.

Despite his cocky air, he's inexperienced in the actual field of love. He'll put on the role of The Player only to have never even kissed someone (at least of his own accord). Not once in his life has he dated someone, although Yeonho would like to differ. Call him pure of heart if you will. He's still a prick, but it's easy to get him flustered talking about feelings.

PLEASE DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME
1) Junwoo was born in Korea, but most of his life has been spent traveling between his family's branch in Seoul and New York. He would easily call Seoul or NYC his hometown. As a result, he is fluent in both Korean and English maybe something else to be jealous over for some.

2) There's no doubt that Jung Junwoo was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He comes from a family with ties in any major financial gain, a family that's power hungry and very wealthy. Being the only child of such a family, only adds to the reason why he's so narcissistic and big-headed.

3) Junwoo is definitely upper class, going as far as saying he's in the top 1%. He gets away with a lot of things at school only because his family is a major sponsor for the school financially.

why

JUNG JUNWOO
JUNG JUNWOO
JUNG JUNWOO

Are secrets still a thing?
You lie and you make believe
You can hide but you can't deceive
I can't tell you anything

AM 12 : 47 : 04
OCT. 17 2017
OCT. 17 2017
OCT. 17 2017

NOTHING
[/font]

• ♥/♠ xMISC xRELATIONSHIPS
    ♥/♠ xMISC xRELATIONSHIPS
    ♥/♠ xMISC xRELATIONSHIPS

classical music, broadway/show music, spring weather, brand name clothing, basketball, football (soccer), dusk, korean barbeque, violin, scarves, red grapes, watching broadway shows, seeing operas, running, reading comic books guilty pleasure, romatic movies, Shake Shack burgers, sparkling fruit juice (particularly orange), skincare masks, doing things his parents won't like, keeping well-organized notes etc., cleaning in general, minimalist furniture

DISLIKES
    DISLIKES
    DISLIKES
    horror or gorey movies, jumpscares, messy anything, breaking a violin string, tripping, making a fool of himself of his own accord, people touching his ears, being hugged for too long, clingy people, cheaply made things, stained clothing, mud, awkward situations, off pitch noises, cowardly people, overly saturated colors, winter weather, rollercoasters, spiders, business parties he's forced to attend, cucumbers

Last edited:

LEE YEONHO
. f . heterosexual . 17 . 3rd year .

Lee Yeonho is the very much high school royalty, known as the princess of Gamjeong High. She's cute, stylish, and most of all, rich. When she wants something, she gets it. No questioning it. With her father as president of the school, Yeonho gets away with a lot of things. She's bratty and sneaky, always looking for ways to expose others out of her own sadistic tendencies. No secret is safe from her. If you're in the way of her goals, you'll probably find yourself threatened by her lackeys or your entire reputation ruined overnight.

It's no surprise seeing her hovering around Gamjeong's perfect Jung Junwoo, always vying for his attention. She's always tripping over her own feet, trying to get her precious "Junie-oppa" to actually date her. Ever since childhood, she has always had that deep infatuation over him, even going as far as to deem Junwoo as her future husband. In reality, he has no interest in her whatsoever, only seeing her as maybe his younger sister he never had. At times, he finds her clinginess annoying, going out of his way to avoid her since he currently has his eyes on someone else.

That someone else is none other than Hanh Sunhee, who she hates with a burning passion. Yeonho tries to do anything in her power to humiliate that Sunhee, trying to remove her in order to have Junwoo all to herself. It simply infuriates her, knowing that Junwoo only has eyes for some nobody named Sunhee. Of all people, why did Junwoo fall for her? Recently, it's no surprise that Yeonho is out for Sunhee's neck.

Yeonho doesn't see Lim Hyunwoo as a threat at all. She just knows he's a quiet boy with a loud presence on stage. Little does she know of his huge crush on Junwoo. If she found out how bad it was, that's just another person she'll have to beat down to win over Junwoo.

E X T R A
Ollie Lau - Yeonho is wary of Ollie, knowing his reputation as a gossip-hungry blabbermouth. She doesn't care for him, but she hates when he sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.

Zhang Renshu - Renshu lowkey adores her, and Yeonho isn't one to complain as he'll do anything for her when she puts on her signature puppy eyes. She isn't interested in dating him, but she keeps him around since he's one of Junwoo's closest friends.

code by s e r e n d i p i t y

why

NOTHING
[/font]

circles
yeon_majesty
Follow
hjey
yeon_majestyhWent to an art exhibit in Hongdae w/ @wooitsjun on Valentine's Day!! we're such a cute couple ♡♡
hjey
hjey
wooitsjunh Yeonho-ah, we aren't dating though.
hjey
hjey
yeon_majestyh not yet!! ♡3♡
hjey
z_rennieh wow yeonie ur so cute
hjey
yeon_majestyh owo thanks renshu-oppa, but don't you have a gf??

703 likes
FEBRUARY 14

heyhe[/SIZE]

x Add a comment... xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Code:
[div=width: 800px; margin: auto][ROW][COLUMN=span5][div=background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid #FFFFFF; padding-top: 0px][DIV=overflow: hidden][DIV=background-color: #FFFFFF; width: 450px; height: 450px][ACCORDION=100%]{slide=[div=background-color: #FFFFFF; height: 480px; margin-top: -25px; margin-left: -23px; pointer-events: none][div=background-color: #105A73][div=border: 0px solid #B0D9E6; 
   width: 450px; 
   overflow:hidden; 
   padding: 10px;
padding-left: 12px;
position: absolute;
margin-top: -13px][div=max-height: 450px; 
   overflow:auto; 
   width: 455px; 
   text-align:justify; 
   border: 3px solid #444444;
   background-color: #444444;
padding-right: 15px;
pointer-events: auto; text-transform: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal][div=color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 13px; text-align: jusitfy; line-height: 1.0][FONT=Work Sans]
[div=position: relative; top: -20px; left: -9px; border: 0px solid #444444;
      height: 220px;
      width: 456px;
background:url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/yeonho.31511/full?d=1508639666);
      background-position: 30% 65%;
      background-size: 600px 300px][div=background-color: rgba(255, 156, 148, 0.4); height: 220px; width: 80px][/div][/div][div=border-top: 5px solid #ff9c94][/div][div=color: #FFFFFF;
     font-size: 25px;
     text-align: center;
     line-height: 30px;
     font-weight: 90;
     letter-spacing: 5px;
     word-spacing: 2px][font=Work Sans]LEE YEONHO[/font][/div][div=border-top: 5px solid #ff9c94; padding: 1px][/div][CENTER][SIZE=10px][i]. f . heterosexual . 17 . 3rd year .[/i][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[div=font-size: 12px]Lee Yeonho is the very much high school royalty, known as the princess of Gamjeong High. She's cute, stylish, and most of all, [i]rich[/i]. When she wants something, she gets it. No questioning it. With her father as president of the school, Yeonho gets away with a lot of things. She's bratty and sneaky, always looking for ways to expose others out of her own sadistic tendencies. No secret is safe from her. If you're in the way of her goals, you'll probably find yourself threatened by her lackeys or your entire reputation ruined overnight. 

It's no surprise seeing her hovering around Gamjeong's perfect [B]Jung Junwoo[/B], always vying for his attention. She's always tripping over her own feet, trying to get her precious "Junie-oppa" to actually date her. Ever since childhood, she has always had that deep infatuation over him, even going as far as to deem Junwoo as her future husband. In reality, he has no interest in her whatsoever, only seeing her as maybe his younger sister he never had. At times, he finds her clinginess annoying, going out of his way to avoid her since he currently has his eyes on someone else.

That someone else is none other than [B]Hanh Sunhee[/B], who she hates with a burning passion. Yeonho tries to do anything in her power to humiliate that Sunhee, trying to remove her in order to have Junwoo all to herself. It simply infuriates her, knowing that Junwoo only has eyes for some nobody named Sunhee. Of all people, why did Junwoo fall for her? Recently, it's no surprise that Yeonho is out for Sunhee's neck.

Yeonho doesn't see [B]Lim Hyunwoo[/B] as a threat at all. She just knows he's a quiet boy with a loud presence on stage. Little does she know of his huge crush on Junwoo. If she found out how bad it was, that's just another person she'll have to beat down to win over Junwoo.

[CENTER][SIZE=15px]E X T R A[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[B]Ollie Lau[/B] - Yeonho is wary of Ollie, knowing his reputation as a gossip-hungry blabbermouth. She doesn't care for him, but she hates when he sticks his nose where it doesn't belong.

[B]Zhang Renshu[/B] - Renshu lowkey adores her, and Yeonho isn't one to complain as he'll do anything for her when she puts on her signature puppy eyes. She isn't interested in dating him, but she keeps him around since he's one of Junwoo's closest friends.

[div=font-size: 8px; text-align: right; color: #ff9c94]code by s e r e n d i p i t y[/div]
[/div][/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div]}[DIV=height: 560px; margin: -7px; position: relative; pointer-events: none; text-color: transparent;][font=Cookie][div=display: none]why[/div][/font][/DIV]{/slide}

{slide=[DIV=height: 0; position: relative; text-transform: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal][DIV=background-color: #FFFFFF; 
      width: 450px; 
      height: 583px; 
      bottom: 0px; margin: -7px -7px; 
      pointer-events: none; 
      position: absolute; 
      color: transparent][div=border: 0px solid #FCF9F9;
      height: 700px;
      width: 455px;
background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/aef54e6da4bf55a6bf7a59c639c144f9/tumblr_o916xmD8Wq1tiia8oo1_500.gif);
      background-position: 50% 30%;
      background-size: 900px 500px][/div][/div]
[/DIV]}[DIV=display: none]NOTHING[/DIV]{/slide}[/font][/div][/ACCORDION][/DIV][/div][/div]
[/COLUMN][COLUMN=span3][div=margin-left: -30px][div=border: 1px solid #EAEAEA;
border-bottom: 0px solid transparent;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
padding-bottom: 0px;
width: 250px;
height: 304px;
box-shadow: 4px 4px 10px #EAEAEA][ROW][COLUMN=span2][div=margin-top: 3px; padding: 10px;
border: 0px solid #000000;
background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/5a75fbb2a25b8ca38668ff129ff046cf/tumblr_o6gldmXpzU1unj05fo8_500.png);
background-size: 50px 50px;
border-radius: 100%;
height: 28px;
width: 28px;]
[div=color: transparent]circles[/div][/div][/COLUMN][COLUMN=span4][div=font-size: 12px;
color: #171513;
text-align: left;
line-height: 1.0;
position: relative;
top: 23px][FONT=Work Sans][B]yeon_majesty[/B][/FONT][/div][/COLUMN][COLUMN=span2][div=position: relative;
top: 15px][div=border: 5px solid #ff9c94;
border-radius: 4px;
height: 12px;
width: 45px;
background-color: #ff9c94;
padding: 2px][div=font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: #FFFFFF; line-height: 12px][FONT=Work Sans]Follow[/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/COLUMN][/ROW][div=border-bottom: 1px solid #EAEAEA; padding: 8px][/div][div=line-height: 8px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=font-size: 12px;
line-height: 13px][FONT=Work Sans][B]yeon_majesty[/B][COLOR=transparent]h[/COLOR]Went to an art exhibit in Hongdae w/ [COLOR=#ff9c94]@wooitsjun[/COLOR] on Valentine's Day!! we're such a cute couple ♡♡ [/FONT][/div][div=line-height: 5px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=line-height: 8px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=font-size: 12px;
line-height: 13px][FONT=Work Sans][B]wooitsjun[/B][COLOR=transparent]h[/COLOR] Yeonho-ah, we aren't dating though.[/FONT][/div][div=line-height: 5px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=line-height: 8px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=font-size: 12px;
line-height: 13px][FONT=Work Sans][B]yeon_majesty[/B][COLOR=transparent]h[/COLOR] not yet!! ♡3♡[/FONT][/div][div=line-height: 8px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=font-size: 12px;
line-height: 13px][FONT=Work Sans][B]z_rennie[/B][COLOR=transparent]h[/COLOR] wow yeonie ur so cute[/FONT][/div][div=line-height: 8px; color: transparent]hjey[/div][div=font-size: 12px;
line-height: 13px][FONT=Work Sans][B]yeon_majesty[/B][COLOR=transparent]h[/COLOR] owo thanks renshu-oppa, but don't you have a gf??[/FONT][/div][/div][div=border: 1px solid #EAEAEA;
border-top: 0px solid white;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
width: 250px;
box-shadow: 4px 4px 10px #EAEAEA][div=border-top: 1px solid #EAEAEA; padding: 5px][/div][div=font-size: 12px;
line-height: 20px][FONT=Work Sans][SIZE=23px][fa]fa-heart-o[/fa] [div=position: relative; top: -28px; right: 195px; transform: scale(-1, 1)][fa]fa-comment-o[/fa][/div][/SIZE]
[div=margin-top: -43px][B]703 likes[/B]
[COLOR=#D8D8D8]FEBRUARY 14[/COLOR]

[COLOR=transparent][div=font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px]heyhe[/SIZE][/div][/COLOR][div=font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px][/div][/div][/FONT][div=margin-top: -43px][/div]
[div=border-top: 1px solid #EAEAEA; padding: 8px][/div][div=font-size: 12px;
color: #D8D8D8;
line-height: 20px][FONT=Work Sans][SIZE=23px][fa]fa-heart-o[/fa][/SIZE] [COLOR=transparent]x[/COLOR] Add a comment... [COLOR=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/COLOR] [SIZE=23px][fa]fa-ellipsis-h[/fa][/SIZE][/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/COLUMN][/ROW][/div]

LIM LEEHAE

. f . heterosexual . 21 . student teacher .
Your classic, bubbly sweet girl, Leehae loves to help others. She's a teacher after all. Just like her little brother, she's easily walked over and easily confused, but she's confident.She knows she's pretty, and she uses it too her advantage. She modeled for awhile, but decided she wanted to go to school and teach English, so she signed up as a student teacher and now works at the school her younger brother attends

why

NOTHING
[/font]

circles
lees_hae
Follow
hjey
lees_haehI got the job, Gamjeong High here I come! (:
hjey
hjey
king_chen why didnt you tell me your sister was hot???@hyun_woosh
hjey
hjey
hyun_woos stfu chenh
hjey
king_chen but why? did you never? tell me? Your best friend? Your soulmate?h
hjey
hyun_woos I think you mean, pain in my ass.h

701 likes
FEBRUARY 14

heyhe[/SIZE]

x Add a comment... xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

MARK CHEN

. m . bisexual . 17 . 2nd year .
Looks sweet and innocent, but can probably kill you, is the best way to describe him. Mark is known for his mischievous nature and pranks, especially on his best friend Lim Hyunwoo. Despite this, he still adores his best friend. He would do anything for him, and hates too see him sad. Mark falls in love easily, and has a new crush every week, making it hard for him to find a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Despises Junwoo because his best friend likes him. He hates watching Hyunwoo fall for a asshole like him, and often tries to get him to date other people.

Feels bad for Sunhee because Junwoo is chasing after her. He can see she likes Hyunwoo and feels bad about how those two can't just get together. He's there secret fanclub.

Likes Olly. Despite how Olly acts, Mark thinks he's cute and likes to help him find out rumors.

Despises Yeonho. He moved to Korea when he was only 15, and her group of friends always bullied him when he first came because he didn't know any Korean. The bullying stopped when he learned Korean better and stood his ground, but he still hates her and intends to make sure she never finds out about Hyunwoos crush.

why

NOTHING
[/font]

circles
king_chen
Follow
hjey
king_chenhThe babe took this picture @hyun_woos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hjey
hjey
hyun_woos don't call me babe ever againh
hjey
hjey
king_chen you love meh
hjey
hyun_woos I hope you drown at your next swimmeet c:h
hjey
king_chen I hope you fall off stage at your next performanceh

701 likes
FEBRUARY 14