• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡ freakish roleplay search ♥︎ (fandom) (hp, mcu, got)

freakish

⭐︎ maybe i'm hard to love ⭐︎
hello! I'm freakish, nice to meet you! I've been roleplay for four years and I decided to branch out of instagram and wattpad and find a real site to roleplay on. let's get down to business (to defeat, the huns!)

my fandom rps are...
⭐︎ game of thrones
⭐︎ harry potter
⭐︎ mcu

bold = craving to do

fandom pairings (canonxcanon or canonxoc)
⭐︎ game of thrones
- arya x gendry waters
- daenerys stormborn x khal drogo
- khal drogo x oc (mxm, I'll explain it below)
- daenerys x jon (them taking back westeros yes please!)
- suggest a ship and i'll decide if i like it or not, maybe we'll do it, maybe not idk

⭐︎ harry potter pairings
- harry potter x draco
- harry potter x fred/george weasley
- harry potter x ron weasley
- harry potter x blaise zabini

- harry potter x luna lovegood
- harry potter x oc
- ron weasley x draco malfoy

- ron weasley x hermione granger
- ron weasley x viktor krum
- draco malfoy x blaise zabini

- draco malfoy x theodore nott
- draco malfoy x astoria greengrass
- sirius black x remus lupin
- sirius black x severus snape
- sirius black x james potter
- sirius black x rabastian lestrange (dark sirius, arrange marriage)
- albus dumbledore x gellert grindelwald

- same as before, ask a ship, we may do it or not

⭐︎ mcu pairings
- steve x bucky
- bucky x tony
- peter parker x shuri
- steve x tony
- steve x peggy carter (I wanna cry, I love peggy so much!)
- peggy x angie (if you haven't seen agent carter, you might not know who angie is (I love angie so much!) )

(okay so I'm craving almost all of them, sue me, I like them a lot)
I am open to any and all AU's!

I'm going to post my original plots later!

I just remembered I forgot to explain the khal drogo x oc oops

When Khal Drogo had his first meeting for Daenerys, another Targaryen took his eye instead, Daenerys' twin?

I had to repost since for some reason my post was pending approval after I edited it!

Last edited:
whoaaaaa there's RPing on instagram?? mind blown

i'm here for HP :3

as far as canons go, I typically play Draco (trilogy version, if you know what this means then you know but if not I can ~elaborate~) and Luna

would love to do some harryxluna or harryxdraco (if you're alright with a Trilogy Draco -- very different from book!Draco)

it's dumb hours for me right now, would you mind explaining what trilogy draco is for me? other than that, yeah, I'd love to!

ofc! this will be easier to explain if i ask this question first: have you ever read the Mortal Instruments series by Cassie Clare?

Sadly no, I keep meaning to but I never got round to buying the books. I've seen the movie if that counts?

I'm interested in Game of Thrones (khal drogo x oc, if I can be the oc) and Harry Potter (harry potter x draco malfoy, if I can be harry)! PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back