• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Emmy

☽ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

superthumb.jpg

♡ Emmy's Search ♡

About yours truly.

You can call me Emmy, Em, or Emmers!
Heck, I've been called Em-Y, Emilin, and so many others. I'll answer to anything.

I'm twenty-two years old and I've been married to my high school sweetheart since 2015. We don't have any kids yet, but we have three beautiful babies (two dogs & a cat)! I currently live in the all-too-hot state of Arizona (end my suffering), so that means I am in Mountain Standard Time if you care about that.

I've been writing on and off since I was around 10 years old, so I would think I know the ropes pretty well. I usually write from a minimum of 3 paragraphs and up. It depends on how inspired I am and what I'm receiving from my partner. I will NEVER leave a soul with a dreaded one-liner, that I can promise you. I write past tense and in the third person. I aim to reply 1-3 times a day, depending.

What I'm looking for from you!

Since I've taken a huge break from writing, I'm only looking to write as the female in our female X male pairings (I want to apologize but I can't help what I'm into). I am not currently looking to double, I just get overwhelmed and a wee bit disinterested.

I'm looking for my partners to be friendly and up to the task of helping me conjure some drama-filled plots and pairings! I love to write with those that are comfortable chatting about things other than our story. How nice is it to not only have a writing partner, but a friend as well?

I am comfortable with our story(s) containing the following (But they don't need to):
Drugs
Alcohol
Pregnancy
Abuse
Affairs
Mental Illness
Self-harm

Cursing

I would like for you to tell me your triggers and/or what you are comfortable with!

I'd prefer you to write past tense and third person as well.

What I'm craving.

I'm always craving romance infested with dark themes and drama with a dash of fluff. The more emotion it can pull from me the better! I want flawed characters and less than desirable situations! I want things to go wrong. I want it to be chaotic because I believe there is a beauty to be found there.
I really want it to be modern day and realistic, but having some fantasy twists are always okay with me as well!
All in all, I want to CREATE a story with you. You're craving something? Tell me about it! We'll combine some ideas and make something we both can really enjoy.

Pairings and such.

The Vampire Diaries inspired pairing

❥ A Riverdale inspired pairing

{Really craving this one}

❥ Abused female X Your choice of male

❥ Kind-hearted female X Male with dark past

Troubled female X Military/Police inforcement male

Love triangles welcome here

Married at first sight pairing

{I would prefer all our stories to be late high school - college age. 16 - 25}
Don't see a pairing you're looking for? Wanna mix and match some pairings? Ask me! c:

My favorite song rn.

Code by @Beauty_Belle

Last edited:

||Bump||

||Bump||

||Updated pairings and a few other things||

WHY ARE THE GOOD ONES ALWAYS NEEDING MALES //QwQ *flails* Imma just sit in my corner here and crie. don't mind the free bump.

||I'm now open to playing the male part in the Vampire Pairing||

||Still looking for someone willing to do the vampire pairing!||

||I'm now open to writing for the male in any pairing!||

I'm new to the site, but not only your fav song calls to me, but I'd love to perhaps create a story with you, maybe brainstorm some ideas together? Please feel free to let me know!

Image result for jughead riverdale gif

||I'm back from a huge writing break!||

Image result for dark gif tumblr

||♡ Still looking ♡||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back