• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Clem's partner search - Open ♡

chokecherry

putting in effort to actually write something
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey there, so I'm Clementine or Clem for short if you wish. I'm kind of here with an odd request, I'm looking for a partner and unfortunately I'm only looking for one, maybe two... Here's the odd part, I'm looking for something
• Long term
• Moderate - Advanced lit
• A little unique
However the most important and "odd" part is I'm looking for someone who also wants to be my friend. The full story of my search is I started role playing with a really good friend. We made characters together, role played them together and we pretty much just created a weird little world that they lived in. We'd kind of just pick who we wanted to write as that day or month, length of scenarios varried. And we just kind of threw them together. I have a hard time staying focused on one story, I jump around too much. I need someone who's okay with rotating and picking up and dropping off randomly... I'm no longer friends with said person anymore and I miss roleplaying so much. I miss my characters I put so much work into them. I'd like to find someone who's okay with my weird style of rp.

TL; DR
My ex bff made me a weird role player and I'd like to fill the void.

Other requirements
• Must be able to create OCs
• Be okay with mostly slow burn romance/fluffy friendship dynamic. A little bit of drama
• Be okay with M/M (I'm okay with other pairings I just have mostly male characters and have always played them in LGBTQ+ relationships. I'm not interested in the weird yaoi type dynamic tho. I like organic very respectful relationships that aren't a fetishization.)
• Reply once a day at least.
• Literacy is really important to me! I'm not looking for ridiculously long posts but I need them to be full of substance. I dont do one liners.
• People 20+ preferred as I am 25, but I'm not super strict on this rule.

So yeah, what I'm saying is I'd like to create a modern "supernatural"/"fantasy" slice of life world with someone. With multiple characters that would intertwine in what i guess would kind of be an anthology of stories. We can pick up and put down scenarios when we want as long as both parties are cool with it.

Sorry I got a little rambly.

I'd love it if you'd send me a personal message and tell me a bit about yourself! Thanks and I look forward to meeting you. ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back