• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β™‘ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 π‘ͺ𝑳𝑼𝑩 β€” 𝘰𝘰𝘀.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
40c3d82babad04c8b3c7ee4918cd9547.gif

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 π‘ͺ𝑳𝑼𝑩
OOC chatter
DUE DATE β€” MIDNIGHT (PST) JAN. 14TH

Those characters are from the old version of the rp right? So we don’t have to pay attention to them?

ukiiyo ukiiyo the characters on the cs thread are the current cast. so if anything, you can use them as an example of what i'm looking for in terms of quality and writing. c:

ooooooooooooooh so it's still ongoing and everything?
the roleplay is currently on pause while applications are open! unfortunately some folks from the old cast had to leave, and we all agreed it'd be cool to have some new people join. honestly we only got a couple of posts in, so we'd be starting over new anyways. ^^

the roleplay is currently on pause while applications are open! unfortunately some folks from the old cast had to leave, and we all agreed it'd be cool to have some new people join. honestly we only got a couple of posts in, so we'd be starting over new anyways. ^^
ah gotcha gotcha! sounds like a plan

how many spots are there currently available? i really want one but i'm unable to make the form tonight and i have some anxiety over things like this when i can't reserve a slot haha

invariance invariance i'm looking to accept around four to six new people, but like i said on the interest check, roles are not first come first served. applications will be open until jan 14th, and whoever applies will be considered for joining. c:

while reading over the character sheet again, i was wondering what exactly a secretarial role in the love club would involve??

fantasy fantasy honestly, aside from vp and pres, the roles in the love club arent tooo important ! secretary would mean they basically tell everyone else what to do, keep everyone updated on events, etc. but we do already have someone in the secretary position :< sorry

fantasy fantasy honestly, aside from vp and pres, the roles in the love club arent tooo important ! secretary would mean they basically tell everyone else what to do, keep everyone updated on events, etc. but we do already have someone in the secretary position :< sorry
that’s fine ! i wasn’t seeking out secretary anyways, just wondering haha but thank you.

hey there!! i'm disappointed to say but i don't think i'll be able to make the deadline for characters, and this whole upcoming week for me is busy so an extension would be a ridiculous ask. this looks like such a good idea and i hope you all have fun with it!! happy roleplaying!!

aurnia aurnia no worries, thank you for letting me know anyways. hope everything goes well for you !! ✨

[ invariance invariance vixen-chan vixen-chan vxnilla vxnilla jakthemenace jakthemenace jasmyn jasmyn elysia elysia fantasy fantasy ]

applications are now closed !
πŸ–€

apologies for closing them a bit earlier than anticipated, we all just couldn't wait to start hehe.
thank you to everybody who applied! cast announcements will be sent through pm shortly, along with the link to the roleplay's ooc discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back