• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β™‘ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 π‘ͺ𝑳𝑼𝑩 β€” 𝘰𝘰𝘀

Main
Here
Characters
Here

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
40c3d82babad04c8b3c7ee4918cd9547.gif

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 π‘ͺ𝑳𝑼𝑩
OOC chatter
DUE DATE β€” MIDNIGHT (PST) DEC. 16TH

Last edited:
hehe, lmk if there's any questions. feel free to stake ur claim on the cs page. ^^

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore i'm definitely making a discord server for this rp so we can all chat ooc c:
actually, i'm not quite sure if i should just make it now, or make it for accepted members once applications close. hmmm

eh i'll figure it out soon. nonetheless there's this thread for any questions. ^^

Just to be certain, what time period did you have in mind for this, low fidelity low fidelity ? I assume modern-day based on the intro, but I like to be sure! ^^

Lord Mitmar Lord Mitmar yeah you're correct, this is definitely meant to be set in moderm day! i'll edit the intro accordingly just to be safe. c:

hey, im about to make my character app post, but is there a specific format you prefer? some of the existing are long and others are super short and formatted with gifs and stuff so jw if there was a standard i need to follow :>

Eleris Eleris heyo! you can do whatever you'd like with the aesthetics and formatting of your application, as long as it has all of the info of the cs filled in.
my lil posts for my characters are simply placeholders (and i wanted it look nice lol) their actual information will be filled in soon. c:

no worries, good luck on your finals!

nice ^^ feel free to take your time, im gonna leave applications open for a few days so everybody has a chance to finish.
also i got cecilia doneee, time to do the others

THANK UUUUU πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί shes such a lil shit lol
im excited to see your characters hehe
tbh everyone looks so good so far im hype :β€’)

Just a heads up, hyacinth’s theme song might change. Stuck between the current one and Material Girl by Madonna.

its all good. my characters will definitely get little details changed here and there, im nitpicky lol. nonetheless she looks gorgeous!! ✨

its all good. my characters will definitely get little details changed here and there, im nitpicky lol. nonetheless she looks gorgeous!! ✨
Thanks! Both songs fit her well, I may just choose both lol. And your characters look amazing as well. Cecilia is such a boss while Jude looks like she’s gonna be so much fun.

that'd be totally fine, you could put a lil mini playlist lmao. i might just do that for my babs, they all have their own playlists.
& thank you! c:

Just have to finish Hyacinth’s bio and she’ll be done.

just realized i gotta make the dead love club member lmao. their form is gonna be like. mad tiny. just a very brief overview.
francis, jude, and whoever else i plan to make should be done either tonight or tomorrow 😚

Users who are viewing this thread

Back