• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛The Royal Game♛ (IC)

Characters
Here
Sam
After sams class for the day he left to go talk to seren but it looks. Like she left for her after noon classes already. Sam sighed as he walked to his car he got in and started it he dicided to head to the gym before going and picking up Luna then heading to the bar.

Sam parked his car at the gym and went in. Working out for an hour. Then took a. Quick shower. Hopped back in the car and went and picked up luna.
Luna was sleeping when he got her so he quietly put her in the car and drove off twords. Nightmare to get some things taken care of before they open.

Sam parked his car in the usual spot in the back and grabbed Luna and his stuff that he needed and headed inside. Placeingthe sleeping baby in her playpen bed thats in his office. With the baby monitor on his pocket he got to work getting everything open for the night as soon as they open to. Sam's suprise and happiness seren walks in and asks about drinks and that she would pay him when they arrived " sure that would be no problem. Thursday it is just text me what ya need. " Sam says giving her is business card with his number on it and smiles softly. At her. Joon then cam in and clocked in started talking to him about band stuff real quick. Then Sam turned his attention back to seren. "Hey before you go seren would you like to dance with me maybe on Friday* Sam asked but serenwas already gone* "shit" he sighed and finshed up stuff and then went and grabed his. Love and went back home. Bathing her. Feeding her and putting her to bed . Sam then sat down falling asleep on the couch for a few hours

With: Noah Pysren Pysren , AJ _amaranth_ _amaranth_
Mentioned: Natasha sprouhtt sprouhtt , Joon shyland shyland

It was such a great feeling hanging out with the boys like this. Beau had known AJ for a long while at this point, and though Noah’s friendship was newer it was definitely just as comfortable. He laughed at AJ’s mention of the girl that he’d been flirting with at the beginning of the party. “Oh yeah her! I don’t remember name either to be honest, not that it matters. She said she had a boyfriend…after I bought her two drinks.” He made a face. “But I definitely did not leave the party alone. I went out with this cute Asian guy and we had some fun together.”

It was funny for AJ to imply that he was the Romeo-type. Romeo may have been in love with every person he saw but Beau was not so serious about his relationships. None of them were serious even if they were with people he really liked. It just wasn’t Beau’s style. At the mention of Rosalyn he perked up quite a bit. “Wait, Rosalyn? She sounds familiar. Good for you man!” he congratulated his friend.

At the mention of Brianna’s party Beau began to respond only to cut himself off at the sound of his text notification going off. “Hey Beau, I'm going to ask you a question...so don't read too much into it, but are you going to Brianna's party on Friday?” Then completely ignoring the first part of the mention he read into it. The smile on his face must have been absolutely shit-eating as he quickly responded.

“Yep, and currently going alone unless you’d like to change that ;)” he sent back. He usually didn’t answer girls that quickly but this called for an exception. You don’t keep girls like Tasha waiting. Looks like all the boys would have dates on the horizons…Except for Noah. He looked up at his friend and frowned. “Man if you’re not gonna spill on the mystery hottie you gotta at least let me set you up. I know so many cute girls that would love to hang with you. Some of them I haven’t even hooked up with yet!”

[class=variables] --accent: #8a8a8a; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=back] [div class=poly][div class=poly2][/div][/div] [div class=bkg] [div class=post1][div class=header]noah rhys masterson.[/div] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
10/5/2020
Noah tsk'd when Beau said half-day shifts were kicking as already before he even became full time. "Ah you'll get the hang of it. Give it some time." He paused for a moment to open his beer and taking a drink himself. "Cheers." Noah pulled out his phone briefly to shoot Rosalyn a quick text (see at the end). Putting away his phone he then looked from between Beau and Arthur when a certain fox was mentioned. "Tasha? Tasha as in..Natasha? Really?" Noah could hardly believe it, but knowing Beau it was possible. He almost forgot that earlier Arthur asked him about his crush. But instead he was asking about his best friend, Rosalyn. "You do?" He almost choked on his beer at the news. Noah didn't mind really, it was just that it was a surprise for sure. "Oh yeah, I'll text it to you right now. Typical AJ getting so excited to date a pretty girl he forgets to ask where she lives haha. Watch out for Lynn though. You break her heart I'll break yours." He joked playfully and nudged his friend. "Nah it's cool man she can handle herself." Noah pulled out his phone and sent Arthur the address for where Rosalyn was staying as well as replying to Rosalyn's reply. "Oh wait, there's another party?" And Brianna is throwing it? Ah... of course I wouldn't be invited. It's cool. He thought nonchalantly as he shrugged to Arthur's question about the party. "Wait what?" Instead of slapping his face with his palm he just smirked and rolled his eyes. Of course she'll be there, she's the hostess.[i/] Ah, the fun of holding something over your friends' heads. "...we are going to make sure she loves you as much as we do." Noah's eyes widen alittle. Knowing Arthur he really meant that. And since he was getting Beau on board it meant double the trouble. What would be the odds if Arthur knew it was Bri? He felt his heart beating alittle faster and thought to respond but Arthur already moved his attention to Beau. "Hey..." He felt so small in that moment when Beau wasted no time in saying he was in on operation 'Get Noah with his crush' but only after letting him know he'd had plenty of ladies who would go on a date with him. "No guys, it's okay really. It's fine." He motioned in the air, but knowing Arthur and Beau? They ignored him. The night was young but they had a day ahead of them. Some jokes here and teasing there. The boys had a great time which was accentuated by Falling Motionless practicing some song on stage. After the band stopped and started packing up Beau asked him if he knew some short Asian guy who was a musician. Noah distinctly remembered Beau mentioning earlier about some cute Asian guy he went home with. "Maybe... what's up?" When Beau told him he wanted to get in contact with him because he didn't leave any information, no address (dorm number) or phone number. "Well, I only know one and his name is Joonki, and he's actually..." He paused and placed his beer down as he scanned the club and spotted Joonki at the bar. "Right over there. We talked about music a few times and I know where he stays." And that was how the night ended, Arthur with a date, Noah being setup with one, Beau getting the information on a cutey while going on a date with a fox.
-----Text to Lynn-----
TO: BFF FROM: Noah Hey Lynn! You'll never guess who is partnered with me for the next two weeks!
---- After Lynn guesses ----
TO: BFF FROM: Noah Brianna 😱 :coolshades:
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tagflex] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]interactions[/div]
AJ and Beau[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mentions[/div]
Joon and Rosalyn[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]tags[/div]
_amaranth_ _amaranth_ Tiny Tiny shyland shyland SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]mood[/div]
Guys night [/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]outfit[/div]
Dark jeans, dark shoes, black tank top under open white button up[/div] [div class=tagbox][div class=tag]location[/div]
Nightmare[/div] [/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [class=back] width: 99%; background: url('https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/asfalt-dark.png'); background-size: 30%; background-color: #ededed; margin: auto; height: 400px; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=bkg] width: 1100px; height: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; position: relative; top: -400px; [/class] [class=poly] height: 400px; width: 300px; clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); background: var(--accent); position: relative; [/class] [class=poly2] clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); height: 400px; width: 300px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/xYBaHRw.jpg'); background-size: cover; position: relative; left: -45px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=post1] height: 300px; width: 600px; position: relative; top: 50px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=post] height: 250px; width: 570px; background: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #c5c5c5; position: relative; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; font-family: Inter; color: black; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #454545; position: relative; left: 15px; [/class] [class=tagflex] height: 251px; width: 350px; display: flex; content-justify: space-evenly; flex-wrap: wrap; position: relative; left: 850px; top: -192px; font-size: 12px; color: black; font-size: Inter; [/class] [class=tag] font-size: 15px; display: inline; font-family: Abril Fatface; color: var(--accent); [/class] [class=tagbox] height: max-content; width: 125px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; padding: 10px; padding-right: 25px; width: 99%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=dialogue] color: var(--accent); font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

The Royal Game
CHAPTER 2
Party at Brianna Carlton's House

Education. That is supposed to be the point of going to the university. Or is it really? Sure, you enroll, you try your best, whether it's for you or your dear parents but when one of the most popular girls organizes a party...ask yourself and answer honestly...will you not go?

code by RI.a

Last edited:
Brianna Carlton
"Seren is bringing the drinks later so, please, make sure you take it from her and get everything ready. How’s the food? All I want is some nice and classy hors d'oeuvres, no greasy disgusting piles of something to pig out, is that clear, Ruth” Brianna was walking down the stairs of the penthouse suite at the Upper East Side, closely followed by her loyal maid Ruth. The poor woman was trying to remember everything and worked hard to ensure her boss that everything was in perfect order.

“Yes, Miss Brianna, I personally made sure that everything is in order the way you asked for it.” she smiled, her pink round cheeks blushing even more.

“Good. This is not one of those sweaty frat parties where they spill beer all over themselves and jump into the kiddie pool from the roof. Ugh.” Bri only rolled her eyes and stopped right under the stairs. Ruth was so used to these sudden pauses that it didn’t even surprise her and despite the utter proximity, she managed to stop in a safe distance from the young girl. Brianna checked the living room with her expert eyes, closely narrowed and nodded in satisfaction. “This needs to be…classy. Simply perfect.” she smirked and plopped down on the couch.

Brianna exchanged a few texts with Seren, agreeing on the time as the two were to meet even before the party. She also sent a text to Willow and Nona.

‘Party starts at 8. See you at 7.30.’

Brianna as the host wanted to make the entrance. The gift from Carmine was perfect for tonight and in order for her descend down the stairs in the evening to be flawless, she wanted to have all her girls around her. Brianna couldn’t stand less than perfect, especially if she planned it. And there was no one and nothing going to stand in her way to have what she wanted. Never.

“Ruth? Is the study ready?” she called out from the couch. Before anything else, she needed to deal with one last thing. She had this study group for a con law class. And since she was assigned this partner she barely knew… Okay, she pretended to barely know him. She and Noah got stuck in the elevator in the mall and he tried to entertain her in the worst way possible. Where the hell he got all those board games there, Bri couldn’t comprehend. But what she would never ever admit was that she actually had fun. And now, he was coming over to study with her. What were the odds?

“Yes, Miss, the study is ready for you.” Ruth appeared again and Bri simply nodded. “When he comes, just send him right there.” she chimed and walked straight to the study room. Her notes and laptop were already there and she took the papers with her notes to the assigned case. It might not seem so from the way Brianna talked and moved around, but she was actually smart and school was important to her. She put her hair up in a high ponytail and took a comfortable seat in one of the chairs. Noah was supposed to be there any minute and she already turned her work mode on.
the Carlton penthouse suite

mood

The party can't start soon enough

outfit

click!

with

x

mentions

Seren ( Devotion Devotion ); Willow ( NaomhOr NaomhOr ); Nona ( Tiny Tiny ); Noah ( Pysren Pysren )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
CARMINE DIOR
With: No one
Mentioned: Devotion Devotion , _amaranth_ _amaranth_

Monday afternoon at the hotel had been absolute bliss. Every stressor and source of frustration had melted off his shoulders under Brianna’s touch. It had been exactly what he’d needed. That pleased look on her face as she took in her gift, and the satisfied smile as she had on her way out were priceless. He rode the high of them over the next few days. Might have even longer except for the disastrous Wednesday that he’d had.

He’d spoke to an old family friend, Henry, who’d just returned from some traveling. Carmine had just been thinking about the fact that he missed traveling and what would Brianna say if he offered to take her somewhere romantic like France or Spain for a weekend, when Henry had said,

“Have you spoken to Lynn recently?”

“Well, we do share a daughter. I suppose that conversations between us are as frequent as they are necessary.” The mention of Seren made him press his lips unhappily. Getting in trouble with her tutor—her expensive tutor was just another sign of the terrible influence these visits with her mother were. Carmine had half a mind to use his influence to put a stop to them completely. As it was, he was still hopeful that she might decide not to see her mother this weekend. Of course, he could forbid the visit—perhaps justify it with a punishment for her rudeness to her tutor—but it would be better for all parties if Seren would make the smart decision and do so of her own accord.

“So how do you feel about the new guy?” Henry’d asked.

“What new guy?”

“Oh, she’s seeing someone new. Seems like a nice enough man, though I didn’t speak to him properly. I thought you might’ve known already.”

“I did not.”

A heavy silence lingered as they sipped contemplatively at their drinks before Carmine had asked, “Is it serious?”

“I don’t know, maybe.”

Attempts later in the day to contact Lynn about the relationship had been met with a hostile silence. She refused to answer him properly and he’d been in a foul mood about it ever since. One particular comment had cut him deeply.

MESSAGE FROM LYNN TO CARMINE: I don’t see why it matters who I spend my time with. At least they’re not a fraction of my age.

Carmine hadn’t handled this revelation well. He’d been standoffish with Brianna only sending a message that he’d be too busy to meet her Thursday afternoon like they’d planned, and otherwise keeping radio silence. He’d snapped at Seren more times than he could count. It was getting closer to the time when she’d been leaving for the weekend and he was running out of patience over the matter. He needed to speak to her soon to give her a final opportunity to make the smart choice.

Winona Lebajoa
With: The9lockofEli The9lockofEli
Mentioned: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ , NaomhOr NaomhOr

It was finally cool enough outside that Winona couldn’t consistently wear her short skirts and pretend that weather wasn’t a factor. It was just as well, any longer and Brianna might’ve commented on it. As it was, she’d been sending several outfit pictures throughout the week as contenders for the party. Nearly all of them had been rejected until she found one that Brianna approved. It was so nice of Brianna to spare some of her time making sure that Nona didn’t embarrass herself later.

This afternoon found her sitting cross-legged in the quad going through her old sketchbooks. Some of pictures were so embarrassing. Awkward line work, terrible shading, inconsistencies in eye/hand/ear shape. But then they got better. The most recent ones, dating about a month ago, were some of her best yet. The itch to draw was so strong. The sketchbook wasn’t more than halfway filled yet. There was still plenty of space. But the longer she waited the more she feared that when she finally started up again the talent, she’d worked so hard to hone just wouldn’t be there.

She tried to focus on her new subjects so that she could do well, but it was like they were written in another language. Mathematical equations and patterns just didn’t process right for her. Her grades were dipping which would only cause problems for her when her father saw. Other than failing to understand economics and other business courses, she’d been spending a lot of time at the gym. It was a good way to get her frustrations out.

She slammed her sketchbook closed and shoved it into her gym bag before rising up. She might as well take advantage of her sparse afternoon class load to destress before the party. On her way there she sent a few quick messages out. One confirming the DJ’s arrival for tonight, one to her mother declining a visit home for the second weekend in a row, and one to Willow.

NONA: Lowkey not in the party mood tonight. Think Bri would kill me if I ditched?

The message was halfway joking. She definitely wasn’t feeling celebratory this evening but the idea of the wrath she’d incur for failing to show up tonight was a nonstarter. As she entered the gym and pocketed her phone, she made a beeline for the women’s changing room. One sports bra, tank top, and stretchy pants later she was on the treadmill doing some warmup cardio. Her favorite playlist was bumping while she tried to focus on anything but the increasing tightness in her chest as she jogged. It was getting better, but she was still a work in progress when it came to this stuff.

Her eyes roamed the other gym-goers and eventually found their way to the free weights area. Who could blame her for wanting a little eye candy to get through all this? There were certainly a bevy of options to take in. Her eyes lingered on the flexing back muscles of one guy in particularly. She zoned out a bit before he stood up revealing his face. Oh god it was Eli. As they made eye contact, she felt her face heat at being caught looking. It wasn’t as though she’d known that it was him after all! Her machine entered a cooldown mode which directly countered her desire to run away from this situation as far as she could.

Joon woke up with rascal climbing on him to let him know he needed out to go to the bathroom "hold on buddy I got to get pants I * joon mumbled as he found his pants not worrying about a shirt he put on his slides and grabbed rascles leash putting it on him as he walked out the door forgetting his key as he was tired the door automatically locked be hind him when he passed down the stairs with rascal at 6 in the morning he let him do his business looking at his phone he saw stuff about the party that was suppose to happen to night

After rascal was finished joon picked up after him And went back to his dorm checking to see if he had his key he checked both of his pockets nothing *" shit this is just great"* joon says softly hoping no one would see him with the dog in the hall way joon knocks on the door* Tristan please wake up the doors locked * joon says through the door knocking a bit louder then gets to call him to see if he will answer with no luck joon walks back down the stairs *

Joon sits down on the stairs tell the black dog to lay down join ends up falling asleep on the stairs waiting for Tristan to wake up rascal takes up a step himself

Elijah
With: Winona

As his math class ended, he couldn't help but feel uplifted that his teacher assured him that he was doing great in her class. She went as far as saying that he should take an even higher class, above the honors classes he already had. He was only falling behind in drama and literature, but how he could get those B's up was obvious...a tutor.

Contrary to what he originally thought, Eli was having a great time working with the football team. He had a few guys that weren't too fond of his perfectionist ways, or the fact that he seemed to draw attention from all of the coaches and staff. The only thing that he had over them was determination and good work ethic. He went to the gym regularly and tried to keep clean foods in his body.

As he began thinking about that, he stopped in his tracks, and jogged down the semi crowded hallway, grabbing his gym bag from his locker. He walked to the men's restroom, closing the largest stall, needing room to stretch his long bulky body. He bent down, looking through his bag with a scowl.

The clothes he packed must've been in his room. All he had was grey joggers, red socks, and the red Nike football shoes he'd bought when he played with his friends before he moved. The jock decided not to dwell, taking his shirt off, and jeans, sliding the joggers over his slightly hairy legs, his sparsely furry chest tucked to his knee as he tied one shoe securely after the other and headed to the weight room.

Elijah started with a few warm-up stretches, and some jump roping to build a sweat. He sat on a bench, only now having the idea to listen to music before his set kike he usually did. Scrolling through his playlists, he decided to listen to Bobby Brown's older album's as he started with some 45 lb dumbbells, flexing his arms, extending and then finishing by lowering the weights behind his head, working the muscles of his back intensely.

As the tall man stood, taking in that there weren't too many people in the gym, gratefully, he notices the one female that he had spoken more than one or two words to since coming to the school. He flashed her a pearly smile, dimples popping fully, as he waved his large hand in her direction. If he didn't know any better, and maybe he didn't, he would assume she was terrified. See, at first, he was sure he would prosper with his advances to gain her attention, but after numerous accounts of him subtly flirting, it was proving to be an increasingly obvious 'L'. He sighed, pulling his eyes from her form, wondering what exactly he thought wa as going to happen with a shake of his head. And then it was back to go time, and he pressed the weights harder than he did before.

tAtiW2E.jpg

Noah R. Masterson

Mood: Play it cool and get the work done
With: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ AJ ; Brianna
Mention: Tiny Tiny Beau​

The guy's night out was the best part of the week other than Friday. Or atleast he hoped so. Not only was Noah due for a study session with the Brianna Carlton who happened to be in his con law class. He was suppose to do some research on his own before coming, he just hoped he did enough. He didn't want to disappoint Brianna. He's heard about how she wants everything to be perfect and go without a hitch. There was alot of information of United States v Nixon 1974, he had to shift through opinions and facts and find credible sources.

Noah rolled out of bed and slipped on a hoodie over the tank top he was sleeping in, slate blue denim jeans, and some socks and shoes. He went straight to the bathroom to fix up his hair alittle before grabbing his bag he had prepared the night before and stepped in to check on Arthur, who of course was still in bed. Though he should be getting up soon, the party will be in a couple of hours. And.... Noah sighed as he remember Beau and Arthur were going to set him up with a girl. He shook his head softly with a grin and left the dorm.

Brianna's place wasn't too far from the dorms but it took some time to get there. Noah's eyes widen abit at the penthouse but quickly recovered as he pulled into the driver way. He parked on the side of a car that was already there, he didn't know whose it was. Noah grabbed his book bag and wasted no time getting to the front door.

Just about as soon as Noah pushed the door bell a lady opened it and ushered him inside. "I'm here to study with Brianna?" He asked as she nodded and told him to follow her. He looked around, the inside was beautiful. Once he reached the study it was no different. They had a chrome circle chandelier hanging and beneath it was Brianna Carlton with her hair in a high pony. Next to her and the silver and grey couches was some type of white flowers in a clear vase. And the vase had a spiral of what appeared to be single LED lights around the inside of the vase, or was it the outside?

"Hey Brianna, I've brought my notes if you want to take a look at them before we begin." He paused as he took a spiral and some loose leaf papers out along with two thin books and set them on the table between them. As she looked over them briefly he couldn't help but look her over and grin hinting at dimples. Her beauty was magnificent, and with her hair out of her face? Even better. When she questioned him. He played smoothly as if he wasn't just staring at her. "What do you think about these books right here? Took awhile to find them but I managed."

Benjamin "Beau" Davis
Mentioned: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ , Pysren Pysren , sprouhtt sprouhtt , shyland shyland

When Beau was a kid his dad used to never let him roam the streets of the city. The answer his father always gave was simply a comment about his potential to get lost. But Beau was always a clever kid. Street signs and familiar patterns weren’t hard things for him. It felt like there was a lot always being unsaid in those situations.

As he got older and was given free reign, he explored every inch of the city he could think of—particular restaurants. He tended to get into phases where he tried out different dessert places, or Italian joints, or soul food spots. Currently his guilty pleasure was Korean BBQ. It was hard to find the best when none of them so far had ever disappointed, but there was one he was fond of that wasn’t too far from campus. It was here that he invited Natasha for a late lunch.

On the way there he sent a few Instagram profiles to the group chat with AJ and Noah. These were all—as the boys knew—potential girls he’d set them up with tonight. AJ had been agreeable enough to mingle with a new girl. After all, things with him and Rosalyn weren’t official or anything. Noah was a little more reluctant, but Beau wouldn’t be a good bro if he didn’t keep the offer on the table for at least a little while longer.

As a joke he threw in some people that didn’t seem like Noah’s type. A pastel goth girl with a blocky neck tattoo, a jock girl who notoriously only dated other jocks, and even Brianna Carlton just for good measure. God how unlikely of a couple were Brianna and Noah? Beau couldn’t even imagine it. He finished the messages with, “Off to my date now. If either of you see anyone you like lmk.”

With the message sent he walked into the place and reserved a table for two. It was a bit slow given the die down of the lunch rush and being too early for dinner rush, so the waitress allowed him to be seated without his full party there. The table was huge with a steaming grill in the middle. He sent a text to Tasha telling her he’d gotten them a table and to message him when she’d arrived.

As much as he was usually the confident playboy type, he was a bit nervous. Tasha was a different class of girl than he usually dated. He didn’t know what to expect of her. He was thinking about inviting her to the party tonight if the lunch went well but that felt terribly strange. ‘Hey, we just had a cool date, want to have another in a few hours? Let’s change clothes first so it feels like another date.’ Talk about cringe.

Beau might’ve found himself a date for tonight but found himself hesitating. Besides Tasha, there was that boy Joon to think of. After Noah had explained who the guy was, Beau thought it would be easy to track him down and get his number. Unfortunately, it was anything but. There’d been no time to speak with the boy that night because he was with his friends. Then the week had been filled with heavy caseloads and homework loads. It he was being honest his dateless status was in party because he was hoping to run into the boy again.

For the moment he put Joon and the party out of his mind. Right now, he was about to go on a date with Tasha. Someone he’d been interested in for over a month without her showing much opinion either way. He’d focus on making this date a good one so that they could hopefully have a repeat.

Alexandra Rose Leclerc

1591700594339.png

Interaction: N/A
Mood: Happy & Nervous
Outfit:

1591943360652.png
Theme Song: Nobody Compares to You - Gryffn ft: Kaite Pearlman
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It is a beautiful day in Hardington at 2 PM. The sun shined brightly, the city was full of people & tourists, & the warm yet breezy wind was pushing the trees & small yet little flower petals. The female was outside of her own penthouse suite, her name is Alexandra but she is called by Roise. She is a 5'7 girl with a boyish & confident personality, her hair is long yet naturally blonde, her eyes were hazel brown, her cheeks were almost bright red that she wore a bit of makeup, her nose is fleshy, & her lips were full. She wears a Aston Martin Red Bull Racing polo shirt with casual jeans, Alexandra was on the interior of her navy blue 868 hp widebody Aston Martin DB11.

Rosie frowned a bit since she knew that Brianna Carlton threw a party & wanted to join there, she looks at the steering wheel of her DB11 before taking a look of her suite, she'll walk out of her DB11 & leans on the hood while looking at the view of the city. She was humming a song while thinking of something.

'I guess I'll go the party, now. Je m'ennuie tellement maintenant, why do I do this, it is all Brianna's plan & I..... maybe I instantly regret the fact that I joined this party organized from her now, I could tell her to have something on my mind now.' She thought while thinking to join the party in Brianna's penthouse. Her cold yet sad breathe was the breath of instant joy hoping to find someone that is so special to her more.

She'll looked at the shined sun & the skies while frowning a bit & breathes deeply, Rosie bit her lips for some stuff . She knew that Brianna wants to manipulate her but she needs to have all the flirt she have to make her blush & flustered of Rosie's charming yet boyish personality.Rosie then touches her small necklace that was given from her father that says "Vous Nous Manquerez, My Fille. Présenter des excuses à quelqu'un qui vous détestait."

She knew that her entire family & the entire Aston Martin Red Bull Racing staff including her teammate Max Verstappen is still missing her since she made that announcement to them. Rosie thinks of them are like her paradise to her when she is depressed or having pressure on some stuff. She then realized that she left her books in her room saying on her mind 'Oh no, I forgot my books on my room. I'm gonna grab them before I'm gonna study at the park.', she ran to her room after she got out of her DB11 & grabbed the books. She put the books into her gray backpack & zips the backpack leading to it closed.

She then gets back in the DB11 & takes a short drive to clear her mind about earlier, when she stopped her car after a red light was shown she decided to play her speaker a song but knew that the regret of hating someone is hurting your true self & decided to turn off the speaker saying on herself "Pas aujourd'hui, Rosie. Aller à la fête et s'excuser to someone that is special in your life...." She quickly decided to drove to the local park.

After a short drive from her house to the park, Rosie was stopping the car near the parking lot of the park & quickly breathe in & out while holding tight on the steering wheel before getting out of the DB11. After arriving on her destination with small yet soft steps, Rosie sat on a bench & started to study about a school project.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Location: Natasha's Apartment -> Driving -> Korean BBQ Restaurant
With: N/A
Mentioned: Beau Tiny Tiny

Natasha was getting herself ready when her cat snuck up on her dresser and meowed at her. Natasha jumped a bit, and in the processes, smudging her lipstick, "Really Tibby?" She asked as she turned to look at the ash-grey cat. Tibby was a name that she had come up with when she was at the age of six, so you can't really blame her for giving that name to the cat. Tibby was a gift from her stepmother, and Natasha thought that it was the best gift she ever received, a companion; someone who would listen to her problems, and sometimes, Natasha felt as though Tibby understood her problems, whenever Tibby would nuzzle up more and more into her arm. Tibby wasn't like other cats, even though her height is a bit smaller than other cats and not to mention her size being a bit fluffy, she was very energetic. Often times too energetic. If Natasha didn't know any better, she'd think that Tibby was a dog dressed up as a cat, due to her energic persona.

TIbby meowed again, "I can't play with you Tibby, I have to meet a friend for a lunch." Natasha took a makeup wet-wipe and wiped the corner that had been smudged, she did this for a second or two, before she realized that she was probably running late. Natasha finished doing her lips before she picked up Tibby and walked around the room with her until she reached her closet. Natasha opened up her closet and looked at the endless array of shoes in front of her, and she picked up a pair of beige heels to go with her outfit. She hoped that she didn't get too dressed up, which is what Natasha always tended to do, but whenever she would go somewhere, even if she tried to dress to the occasion, she would go above that. Natasha slipped into the heels, while still holding Tibby, who was fast asleep now, and then began heading out of her room. Natasha walked over to the couch and set Tibby down, Tibby made a small meow, before Natasha shook her head at the cat. "I never thought I would be a mom so early..." She said, referring to the cat in front of her, who oftentimes acted like a dog, while other times she resembled a small baby. "Don't knock my stuff down Tibby," Natasha said as she grabbed her car keys and purse and left.

On her drive to the address that Beau sent, she was surprised that he didn't take up her offer of having lunch at her place. But Natasha was happy in a sense and also nervous in another since she hasn't gone out to eat with a guy who was interested in her, in a while. Natasha never thought about Beau in any other way, but she did surprise herself when she referred to him as a friend. It was hard for her to really allow anyone in, but as persistent as Beau was, Natasha decided to give him a chance. Before she knew it, she was parking her car alongside the street and made her way to the front of the Korean BBQ restaurant and she took her phone out and texted Beau that she was here, before she walked into the place and waited by the door.

84adb43c6aa535a88b8bd73b05a00b7c.jpg

Winona Lebajoa
With: The9lockofEli The9lockofEli
Mentioned: _amaranth_ _amaranth_ , Devotion Devotion

She didn’t know why she felt so embarrassed for, clearly by his friendly demeanor he hadn’t noticed her checking him out. But it was definitely impressive to see his muscles in action. When they’d spoken at the family BBQ he’d said that he wanted to keep in touch outside of family functions. Did that include the gym? Only one way to find out.

As the treadmill’s belt slowed to a stop she took some deep drinks of water and made her way over to the free weights. She grabbed two 15s and positioned herself to be somewhat near him and the mirror as she began her reps. After a set of arm curls she set her weights down and smiled at him. “Don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” She said trying to make conversation then immediately hating how it all came out.

“Though I admit I’ve only been coming regular fairly recently. How’ve you been?” she asked. As she waited for him to respond she quickly went into another set of arm curls hoping her face didn’t look too weird or that he form was too off. Maybe working out essentially right in front of him was not the best idea she’d ever had. Willow would certainly get a kick out of the story when she told her.

“So, um.” She said after a second set. “Are you going to Brianna’s party tonight?” Winona tried to ask the question casually as if she wasn’t super interested in the response. This was a skill that Brianna made seem so easy. It felt clumsy and to earnest coming from Win’s own mouth. Or Nona’s mouth she should probably say considering her new Queen-sanctioned nickname.

Benjamin “Beau” Davis
With: sprouhtt sprouhtt
Mentioned: n/a

As Beau waited for Natasha to arrive, he was happy that he’d chosen a restaurant rather than her home to eat together. He was not unaware of the reputation that he had around campus as a playboy. He didn’t want to give either of them the wrong idea about what hanging out meant. It was odd because it most cases he probably would be the first to invite a girl to the frat house or try to chill at her dorm with some Netflix. But that wasn’t what he was looking for with Tasha. Though whatever it was he had no idea just yet.

When he got her text he immediately when to the door to show her the way to the table only to pause. She looked amazing. Her style on-campus wasn’t exactly low effort, but this was definitely above and beyond what he anticipated for a casual lunch between friends. This was definitely a date then, surely if she was willing to put in the effort to look nice then it had to be. He gave her one of his more charming smiles and offered his arm to escort her to the table. Even pulled out the chair for her before seating himself.

God he really couldn’t stop smiling. “This place is great, I swear.” He said as the waitress brought out the menus and glasses of water. “I’ve come here a few times and they’ve never disappointed.”

He mulled over the menu before making his choice just in time for the waitress to come by. After they placed their order, he wiggled his eyebrows at Tasha, hoping to make her smile a bit. “So, what made you decide to take me out to lunch?” he asked trying to sound more teasing to hide his actual curiosity. He wasn’t sure he’d said anything that day more interesting that any other. Maybe his pickup line was really a winner. He wished he could remember it.

With: Beau Tiny Tiny
Mentioned: N/A

Natasha followed him towards the table that he had chosen, and to be honest, she thought that there were going to be more people, considering the size of the table. She found herself looking around to see if there would be people who would magically appear to sit with them. It was a table that was situated near the window, and she thought that it was always the best spot at a restaurant; being able to see outside while she ate was nice and not to mention the fact that the sun would be kissing her skin.

Natasha watched as he pulled the chair out for her and she gave him a genuine smile, “Thank you.” She said as she took her seat and pushed it in. She waited for Beau to take a seat as well and for some reason, she was worried about this lunch. Did he think this was a date? Did she imply that this was a date to make him act even kinder to her? Beau was kind, but she felt as though he was trying to be on his best behavior because he hasn’t given her one of his usual pickup lines yet. “I bet, I can see it’s a great place since you light up when you talk about it.” She said as she gently took the menu in her hand to look at what they had to offer.

”Honestly, I will just order what you have. I’ve never been to a Korean BBQ and feel as though you would know what would hit the spot.” She told him just as the waitress came over to take their order.

She raised her eyebrows when he mentioned why she decided to ask him to have lunch with her, “I just thought that I should at least give you a shot since you’ve been so persistent.“ Natasha said as she rolled her eyes in a playful manner before chuckling, “Don’t think I don’t take notice in that, and you’ve got guts.” Natasha told him.

Seren Diore
The Baby Girl
“Ok, I think this should be the last box” Seren said and put the last box of bottles into the back of a van belonging to her friend Connor. Earlier in the week Seren had agreed to take care of the alcohol for Brianna’s party but she had clearly underestimated the amount of alcohol one would need to throw a memorable party. When Sam had arrived with the contraband and Seren had seen him unload the mountains of boxes, she knew there would be no way she could carry them over to Bri’s in her small car when the time came. Now that it was Friday afternoon, it was about time Seren took care of it. Not having a car that would be able to contain such amount of alcohol, she needed to call her friend Connor and ask him to help her transport it to Bri’s house. She could call Sam to help her, of course, but she felt like with both Luna and bar to tend to on his own, she figured it would not be fair to add more tasks to his already busy day. “…eighteen, nineteen” Seren counted the boxes once again to make sure they were all there. Once she made sure everything was alright, she thanked Connor for helping her, hugged him goodbye and sent a message to Bri to notify her that the drinks were on the way: “Connor just left with the drinks, he will be there in approx. 15mins. I am gonna pack my bags now and I will be there in between 40 to 60 mins, babe. Can’t wait ♥.”

Seren quickly made her way to her room to get ready for the weekend. The party was a little complication to her plans as she now needed to pack herself both for the stay at her mom’s house and for the party since she would be spending the night at Bri’s since she was planning on having a drink or two that night and it was more convenient to stay there for the night rather than calling an Uber and maybe run into her father on her way to bed. He was snappy all week and having another confrontation with him was the last thing she longed for. It was not unusual for Carmine’s mood to get worse around the time Seren was supposed to go to her mom’s, but it was never as bad as this time. He never liked her spending weekends with Lynn, but he never used to be so snappy and unpleasant. That was also one of the reasons she had to pack for the party as Seren figured she would change into her party outfit once at Bri’s because she was more than sure Carmine would not have approved of it since it was more revealing than he would be happy to see his baby girl wearing. Seren was aware that Carmine could get possessive at times, especially when it came to her, but she also knew how to navigate her behavior around it to avoid any conflicts. She felt guilty for bypassing him like this with the outfit but the fact he acted like an asshole the whole week provided a bit of mitigation to the remorse that was creeping up on her in the back of her mind.

Once her bags were all packed and Seren made sure she did not forget anything, she made her way to the front door, stopping by in the kitchen to say goodbye to her father: “I will get going, dad. I will text you tomorrow when I arrive at mom’s, ok? See you on Sunday, love you.” With that she approached Carmine to give him a kiss on the cheek, something that she would always do when saying goodbye to him.
at home
excitement, guilt
xxx
Carmine, Brianna, Sam / Tiny Tiny shyland shyland _amaranth_ _amaranth_
coded by natasha.

Sam woke up after Luna had been making noises on the moniter for about 5 min. He went and checked on her picking her up and changed her before putting her clothes on she was gonna stay at her mothers parents tonight. Since they havent seen her in a while. Sam was kinda nervous about it all the party asking seren out his daughter not sleeping at his place for one night but he also trusted it would be okay . the babys grandma had is work number is cell number and he packed every thing she needed.

After getting luna ready he got himself ready wearing someblack skinny jeans and a t. With his hat. Making sure he had everything he. Grabbed his. Keys and Luna. And locked up his house and left driving the hour to lunar grand parents house once he got there he in hooked the baby girl from her car seat and knocked on the door waiting for an answer. Once they answered he walked in holding the baby tightly. " you sure eveything will be okay " Sam asked for the 6 billionth time he was there nervouse to leave his daughter even for the night. Sam then left after an hour and headed to his bar making sure everything was gonna be okay. Before he left having the night off

Sam then texted Serena- hey get the drinks to the party okay. Be careful not to have them in heat to long it will explode- he sent the text as he walked into the bar getting all his paper work done and every thing. Leaving the rest of the work to his manager same then left tword the party

[ Alexandra Rose Leclerc ]

mentions. x
interactions. N/A
tags. "Happiness is The Only Hope."
mood. Happy & Pressured
location. Park
outfit. Aston Martin Red Bull Racing polo shirt & casual jeans.
theme song. Birds: Imagine Dragons

Alexandra stops biting her lower lip after she found the answer of one of the questions before she quickly wrote it into her notepad in case to redo her study in her house after having the party at Brianna's penthouse, the birds was chirping softly & calmly in the trees while she was looking at them. She said to them on her thoughts 'Well, those birds are actually helping me out for my study but I forgot to bring my bird seed for feeding them.' Alex then stop studying after she puts her books into her backpack & grabs her phone from her pocket of her jeans before starting to thinking about a memory about someone that is very special to her saying on her mind 'Come on, stop it!!!!!!! It's just make your entire memories about her forgotten & blurry, focus on what will you do now.' She then scroll through tweets in Instagram before she saw a link & she saws a video from the entire Formula 1 world about her as a special driver & inspiration to everybody. Her mentor & good friend Sebastian Vettel talked in the video saying to the camera "Well, she is a one of a kind driver. One of the best in the world, everyone calls her a great prodigy & they're right. When I'm on pressure or depressed in the podium, press conferences, or interviews, she is there for me. So, if you watched the video while you are in Hardington, Alexandra. We'll miss you & I hope you'll be back after you have done doing your studies there, you are going to be a future world champion." Alexandra's hazel brown eyes were in tears & she quickly wiped the tears out.

When she smiled at the clear bright skies while typing a message to Sebastian that says "Merci, Sebastian. Gewinne de Meisterschaft für mich, thank you for motivating me while you've say that in the video. Danke, mein Freund." Alex then turns off her phone & puts it back into her pocket before taking a sip of water after she bought the water bottle at a near gas station, she thinks about the party saying on her mind 'What do I wear for the party at Brianna's penthouse tonight??? Maybe I could wear the outfit that was a gift from Max right after Abu Dhabi, but I have my usual outfit for parties washed. Well, it is the gift from Max I'll wear for tonight for now.' She gets up from the bench after she puts on her backpack & walks back to her DB11, she get in the car before starting the engine & drives back to her penthouse. After a short drive, Alex quickly walks to her room after she parked her DB11 in her garage & puts her backpack in the bed. She thinks after she sits into her bed, & quickly knew that she needs to be prepared for Brianna's party.

Last edited:
Brianna Carlton
The case was not an easy one and it took Brianna a significant amount of time to prepare for it. Moreover, she was not paired with any of her friends or usual partners and had no idea what to expect from this boy…this…Noah. In a very peculiar way, Brianna sorted her notes and prepared everything for this session. Even more than she had to as she couldn’t afford getting anything worse than A on this assignment. She would probably handle the whole project on her own if she could but that was not an option at this point.

Her notes were lying on the coffee table in front of her, sorted, classified and color-coded. She also got her laptop ready just in case. Checking the time, she pursed her lips as if she hated something, it was tardiness. She had a party to plan for god’s sake! Not that he was late. Not just yet.

The doorbell sounded and Ruth hurried to open and let the young man in. He was immediately ushered to the living room to Bri. For a moment, she seemed too invested in her papers and lifted her head only when he was close.

“Ah, great, you’re here.” she noted and maybe flashed a something slightly similar to a tiny little smile. And on time. Okay, board game guy, bonus points for you. “Sit, let’s just get this over with.” she went on and as he handed her his notes, she took them and gave them a brief skim. They were actually good. Could it be that she underestimated him at the beginning? Very possibly. Based on this thorough work. And then he showed those books which made her eyebrows jump up.

“Where did you get these?” she asked as those were exactly what they needed to deliver a perfect presentation. Her fingers traced the cover of those books and the corners of her mouth went a little bit higher, making her face look less hard. Yet it only lasted a brief moment.

“Um…great, okay. So, I was thinking we could start with the brief introduction of the case. I made bullet points for that…here…” she handed him a piece of paper, covered in a small neat handwriting.

For a moment, Brianna forgot how upset she initially was. No one was going to find out she actually enjoyed herself a little bit, working with him. His work ethic was impeccable and they managed to get a lot done in a short time.
the Carlton penthouse suite

mood

work mode on

outfit

click!

with

Noah ( Pysren Pysren )

mentions

x
coded by natasha.

Arthur "AJ" Wright
Friday was the only day Arthur didn’t have classes. And that simply meant she was going to sleep his ass off until he wouldn’t wake up on his own. He definitely wasn’t going to set an alarm clock. Plus he needed to be ready and well rested as his day was pretty full. First, he had a date with that pretty Asian girl, Rose, mm, beautiful name. And then, he needed to get ready for the party as he and Beau were to hook his homeboy Noah with that pretty lady he was yearning for. Of course, only if he could get the name from Rosalyn. Which he would. Somehow.

And so when he finally woke up in the empty room. That was odd. Noah was usually there on Fridays as well. Where he was at, was a mystery to AJ.

“Noah, my boy, where you at? I need you to tell me where that lady friend of yours live, mate!”

AJ shot a text to Noah and got up to get a shower to rinse that night sweat off. It was ever so refreshing and having the whole place for himself, AJ indulged in hot water longer than usual before he wrapped his torso in a big towel and started to think about what to wear. This was very much a date in his eyes, no matter what the lady thought. AJ was a rude prick but he knew how to be smooth as well.

What was suspicious was that there was no answer from Noah for the whole time while AJ was getting ready. Biting the inside of his cheek, he fixed her hair, making them all messy and chaotic but in a flattering way. “Come on, Noah, where are you?” he mumbled under his breath and even tried calling but there was no answer.

“Nah, just fuck it.” he concluded and left the room. He had to do this the old-fashioned way and go ask for her. The worst part was that most of the girls knew him. And his reputation. So when he was asking for Rosalyn…just Rosalyn since he didn’t know her last name. Girls around him giggled and shrugged and there were so many nos that AJ was slowly losing hope. Until finally, some girl had the answer he wanted.

A few sets of stairs away, he was already knocking on the door behind which his date for today was. When she opened, he flashed her his most charming smile, leaning on the door frame. “Hey, Rose. Ready for our date?” he winked and theatrically offered her his arm, chuckling quietly to himself. “You look absolutely brilliant today.” he commented, offering a subtle wink.
Nightmare

mood

Sure it's a date

outfit

click!

with

Rosalyn ( SapphirexxRose SapphirexxRose )
mentions

Noah ( Pysren Pysren ); Beau ( Tiny Tiny )
coded by natasha.

b532510af0813c2fa05ef6e3d75ca0d4.jpg
Rosalyn SongMOOD. A little nervous-excited
LOCATION. Dorm room
ATTIRE. Cold shoulder black top, dark navy jeans & low black heels
INTERACTIONS. AJ ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
MENTIONS. Noah ( Pysren Pysren )

Even though she had no classes on Friday, Rosalyn got up around 10 a.m as usual, easing into her day with a nice cup of hot jasmine green tea. As she sipped her tea, her thoughts wandered, and landed on the image of a certain British boy.

How was he going to find her, anyways? He'd not asked for her contact or dorm room number the other day...Well, she supposed he'd probably ask Noah, or find out some other way. He seemed like the type who'd be determined to get what he wants, through whatever means. There was an attractive self-confidence there, but she'd have to take a while more to see if that confidence was absolutely overflowing. Confidence attracted her; arrogance did not.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She'd finished her tea awhile ago, and it was time to move to her desk and get some work done. Still, as she did her work, AJ lingered at the back of her mind, the memory of his cheeky smile making the corner of her lips tilt upward slightly.

As the meeting time drew closer, she closed her book and sighed, moving to her closet. Taking out the black top she had already decided on the previous night (Rosalyn had a habit of planning outfits for meetings and the like one or two nights ahead), she got changed. As she was applying her usual light makeup, her phone lit up and vibrated multiple times. She picked it up. It was from a girl she had shared a class with the previous semester.

Hey Rose, there was a guy asking about you earlier? AJ?
He was pretty cute
I gave him your dorm room number
Hope that's fine

She read the texts in part disbelief; how could that girl just give out her information like that? She was lucky it happened to be AJ. She typed out a quick response.

Yeah, that's fine, I know AJ
Just....maybe don't give out my room number so easily next time, okay?

He was on his way, then. She quickly finished getting ready, and had been waiting for barely five minutes when she heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, she felt a little spring of happiness—Stop it, it's too early for this, she chided herself—but forced herself to look calm.

"Hey, Rose. Ready for our date?"

She let out a sigh, and shook her head melodramatically. "Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." Then her expression broke and she returned his smile, and laughed a little when he offered her his arm. Playing along, she took it, albeit keeping her touch light.

At his compliment, she pretended to check him out (as if she hadn't already done so earlier), and tilted her head. "Well, I'll suppose you look decent." Then she laughed a little again. "I'm kidding. You look good. Seriously though, let me know if I'm overdoing it with the teasing at any point," She wanted to keep it light and fun with him, but she hoped she wouldn't end up offending him.

"So where are we going? I hope I'm not underdressed or overdressed...?"

The unsaid words that still remain.
Code by SapphirexxRose || Lyrics from Goodbye Summer - f(x) feat. D.O of EXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back