• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♛ Liar's Court ♛ - A Game Of Thrones RP

TheFool

1.png
2.png
3.png

-

Seven blessings!

A few of us are setting up a roleplay set within an alternate universe of A Song Of Ice And Fire/Game Of Thrones - where none of the canon characters exist. It's mostly all OC, apart from historical figures in the lore. While many roles have been taken already, we have yet to start -
So if you're interested, leave a message in this thread OR come and visit our server on Discord! I can answer any questions there, or here.
Whichever you prefer!

Our roleplay is, as stated, set in the universe created by GRR Martin.
So expect a lot of action, violence and - most importantly - political intrigue. We'd like people who are familiar with the series as well, but if you're not and you want to give it a try - you're more than welcome to. We've all got a good grasp on the lore and are always happy to help!

Thanks for reading, guys.

Hope we've caught your interest!

-

I'm interested. I haven't seen the show but I've been reading the books and have been really enjoying them.

I'm very interested!
This is the Way.
I'll try my hand, only because I always like to learn new lore.
Damn guys y’all are rebooting something.... Count me interested
I'm interested. I haven't seen the show but I've been reading the books and have been really enjoying them.
I may be interested! Mind if I claim a Stark?

Yasss.

Will have the threads up soon enough! If you want, you can join the Discord and we can discuss further!

Will keep you guys updated anyway though.

I was gonna post a pity *bump* post to fan the flames of intrigue... But I guess you have no need of that. Glad you guys are getting back into it though. Feels strange to not have at least one GOT RP running with you lot on here.

I'm pretty stoked to find an interesting sounding GOT RP that hasn't died as fast as Robert. Mind if I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back