• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH (Craving; Chilling Adventures, Voltron, Spn.) ipc.

Sweet Sia

Enjoy Life
1560299749534-gif.587859

• Heeey. Hi. Hello. I'm Sia. Nice to meetcha. I'm twenty-four years young and going to school to be an EMT while holding down a full-time job. But in my spare time I love to role play and chat. I just recently moved to Texas and I’ve got some more time on my hands after the move and though I haven't done so in a while, so I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to get back into role playing! If you're interested then please read on and see if you can find something you'd like to do. ^_^ I hope to hear from some of you soon!

As long as this thread is up, I'm looking for partners!

Hey! Are you comfortable RPing with a minor? If so, I'd love to do Klance with you! (I have exams coming up next week, though, so I might not be as active leading up to them... but after that, I have a break, so I'd be free to RP much more often.) If you're not, then good luck in your search! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back