• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH (Craving; Chilling Adventures, Voltron, Spn.) ipc.

Sweet Sia

Enjoy Life

• Heeey. Hi. Hello. I'm Sia. Nice to meetcha. I'm twenty years young and going to school to be an EMT while holding down a full-time job. But in my spare time I love to role play and chat. I just recently moved to Texas and I’ve got some more time on my hands after the move and though I haven't done so in a while, so I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to get back into role playing! If you're interested then please read on and see if you can find something you'd like to do. ^_^ I hope to hear from some of you soon!

As long as this thread is up, I'm looking for partners!

Last edited:
Would bake fresh cookies and offer my first born for a Voltron or Chilling Adventures role play. :closed eyes open smile: Or my Prince x Bodyguard / Revolutionary plots.

Hey there! Your Romeo and Juliet eques peaks my intrest, as well as the Prince and Bodyguard plot! As for the modern, my head snapped to attention at the Brothers Best Friend x Little Brother and the School Popular x School Rebel

did someone say adashi? I'm up for just about anything with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back