• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♛ Blackfyre : A Game Of Thrones RP

Silly question, but you're still accepting new faces? I'm not sure on what House I'd join up with yet (since it's so detailed and I love it!) but I definitely want to keep this RP in mind!

We most definitely are still accepting! Take your time to look over things, but to give you some suggestions of houses we kind of want to see taken -

There's House Waynwood, House Tarly, House Redwyne, House Drumm, House Crakehall, House Celtigar, House Brax and House Bolton.

We most definitely are still accepting! Take your time to look over things, but to give you some suggestions of houses we kind of want to see taken -

There's House Waynwood, House Tarly, House Redwyne, House Drumm, House Crakehall, House Celtigar, House Brax and House Bolton.

Ah, fantastic! That helps out. I'll hope to get a character sheet up soonish! ^^

Hesitated in joining because extensive lore scared me a bit, but I'm itching for a good GoT rp and this one seems very well planned out so...

May I claim House Waynwood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back