• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♕ scmndr’s roleplay search

scmndr

cats?!
Welcome to this search thread! I am pretty new to this site and I spent a few hours trying to figure out how everything works on here, so I am excited to finally get to the important part – finding someone to roleplay with!

As you can see, the prefix says fandom. I mostly do fandom RPs, but those don’t go without rules.

1. No one liners. I understand if you can’t write a whole novel (I can’t do that as well), but don’t give me one liners and expect to get paragraphs in exchange or that I’m going to be motivated to reply to you.
  2. I would be happy if you’re able to double. We don’t have to, but I highly prefer it when we both want to play a female role.
  3. Be respectful and nice. (Does that need an explanation?)
  4. Don’t stress me into a reply. Chances you won’t get one from me then are pretty high.
That’s basically it. Now, we can move on to the fandoms. I marked my cravings with **. The bold role is my preferred one. If I don’t have a bold role, then I’m fine with either.

Game of Thrones ****
OC x Jon / Jaime / Sandor / Tyrion / Robb / Jorah
I can double as: nearly everyone
Canon pairings:
Dany x Jon
Jorah x Dany
Theon x Sansa
Sandor x Sansa
Jaime x Brienne
Jon x Sansa

Harry Potter ****
OC x Remus / Draco / Fred / George / Neville / Sirius
I can double as: Neville, Harry, Remus, Ron, Draco
Canon pairings:
Draco x Hermione
Remus x Sirius
Angelina x George

Star Wars ***
OC x Kylo Ren / Han Solo / Anakin / Poe
I can double as: Luke, Poe
Canon pairings:
Kylo Ren x Rey
Leia x Han

Marvel ***
OC x Tony / Steve / Stephen / Peter Parker / Clint / Loki / Thor / Wade Wilson / Charles Xavier
I can double as : Steve, Peter, Thor, Clint, Bruce
Canon pairings:
Steve x Tony
Peter x MJ
Charles x Erik
Peter x Wade

(More fandoms will be added)

If you want to try something with celebs, I’m open to doubling once again. I can basically do most actors from those fandoms above and a few singers (just ask).

Feel free to PM me!​

I never rlly find people willing to do Star Wars RP! Would you be open to a Kylo x OC plot? I noticed that you said you didn't mind who plays who if either name wasn't bolded. So that being said, would it be alright for you to play the role of Kylo if we decided to go forward w/a plot?

I never rlly find people willing to do Star Wars RP! Would you be open to a Kylo x OC plot? I noticed that you said you didn't mind who plays who if either name wasn't bolded. So that being said, would it be alright for you to play the role of Kylo if we decided to go forward w/a plot?
Sure, I'd be in for that. Just shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back