• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings - Out of Character Chat

Indeed lol. It's 1:40 am and I just got home from the dance... my brain is dead, my body is dead, my feet are dead... kill me now
How was the dance though? Did you have fun? And soak your feet in warm water!

Quite fun amd i think we made it really beautiful! The grade 12s definitely loved it!
But i did so much aalking around tho... and just generl tidying up stuff and waittressing.... so tired!
Ahhh! Time to relax and soak your feet! Good work! I'm glad they liked it and it came out beautiful! (:

- - I was going to start sending some more letters but my allergies are kicking me in the face right now so I'll have to do that in the morning. Thank you for being patient loves.

Apologies for the long awaited wait! Congratulations to the female candidates:

@Starfish : Guiliana Isotta Lucia de Medici
@lorde : Nadia Eleanor Anyastasisa Stepanchikov
Ronan Ronan : Charun Baal
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Camille Florence Alice Valois Beaufort
deer deer : Áine Caoilfhionn Mháire Saoirse Ó Ceallacháin

Now to put together our list of candidates!
Females:
@Starfish : Guiliana Isotta Lucia de Medici
@lorde : Nadia Eleanor Anyastasisa Stepanchikov
Ronan Ronan : Charun Baal
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Camille Florence Alice Valois Beaufort
deer deer : Áine Caoilfhionn Mháire Saoirse Ó Ceallacháin

Males:
Kent Kent : Gabriel Louise von Hastrell
@Faulkner Williams : Sjoni Basara
Dominaiscna Dominaiscna : Alexei Johannes Nikolai Rosenberg
PixieDust PixieDust : Noa'Takamoa Kahni

Now I am sure you have noticed that there is one male ruler less. But, don't fret! I have plans on re-opening the Interest Form to see if we can get another male ruler to apply for the candidations or for any of the male rulers who haven't finish another chance to finish up their ruler!

But, as of right now, I will continue with the uneven ratio of 5 females and 4 males.

Roleplaying Information:

With that being said, I plan on starting on the roleplay with the first day of the Festival! Which means, those of you who have servants can 100% collab on each other's post to make the transition smoother or you are free to go at any pace you'd like! I plan on having the festivities last a whole week [since the Festival itself does last a whole week [seven days, six nights]] in the RPverse, so perhaps about at least 2 pages worth of the festivities!

Now, moving onto my rulers who have not been selected as candidates. Please do not worry! I promise 100% that your ruler will not be discarded and that your ruler is not going to be trashed! That being said, because your Rulers are still actually alive and functioning in the RPverse, I do not see why your rulers and their personal servants can't join the week long fesitivities!

So, that means, anyone who has not been accepted as a candidate for a King of Kings still are able to role-play their Rulers during the festival time! This can also help build more bonds and connections with the rulers who are candidates to being King of Kings and cause a lot more drama for the roleplay itself!

Now, I have plans for the rulers who have not been selected to become "guest stars" and even "supporting characters" in this roleplay. Those rulers can make an appearance at the beginning of the roleplay and towards the middle of the roleplay! I have an idea of how these characters can all come together into one group and interact again!

If you have any questions and if this is confusing and a lot to take in, please let me know!

Every character application that has been applied has been approved and will be able to role-play!

Thank you for your patience in reading this!

Other tags: Athens Athens , mxlly mxlly , diwa diwa , The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , Aukanai Aukanai , @LadyMasquerade , mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude

tumblr_memljbmcyp1rqrhiqo12_r1_500.gif

Hello, lovelies! I will be writing out the introductory post tomorrow, Thursday, April 27th! Be on the lookout for that! We will be starting tomorrow, Thursday, April 27th!

As most of you have seen, this RP is a slow-paced role-play depending on how active we are. I know most of us are just about to close in for the semester before summer begins, so I 100% know that everyone is stressed out and preparing for finals. I do not require you to post every single day of every single week because even I can't do that.

I just hope everyone is on the same page and I hope the roleplay stays around for a long time. That being said, I 100% encourage interaction within members of the group. Its very crucial because this roleplay will not be just up to me and my C-GM's to move the plot along, but I will need you guys as well.

Now, on another note, I will ask that you let me know if you will be gone for a certain amount of time, that way I can plan accordingly. Please. I don't bite and I'm very understanding and lenient. I just need to know so please PM me. Thank you.

@Starfish, @lorde, Ronan Ronan , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Athens Athens , mxlly mxlly , diwa diwa , The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , Aukanai Aukanai , @LadyMasquerade , mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude , Kent Kent , @Faulkner Williams , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , PixieDust PixieDust

hello lovely beings! I was thinking about this as I was cleaning up the store. (I'm almost off of work!) anyways, the Main Empire, also known as Imperium Renata will have ties to ALL countries. Within that 40 year reign, the King of Kings would have close ties to ALL rulers in his Imperium. That being said it is crucial that messengers are taken seriously of the King of King brings one to your kingdom (it's how the letter of your ruler's candidacy was given, by the King of Kings messenger). Trade within Imperium Renata is constantly ongoing so the rulers actually may have been to Renata before! (I was thinking about this as I was thinking of my opening post) . This is just more information for you guys to know!

@Starfish, @lorde, Ronan Ronan , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , Athens Athens , mxlly mxlly , diwa diwa , The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , Aukanai Aukanai , @LadyMasquerade , mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude , Kent Kent , @Faulkner Williams , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , PixieDust PixieDust

hello lovely beings! I was thinking about this as I was cleaning up the store. (I'm almost off of work!) anyways, the Main Empire, also known as Imperium Renata will have ties to ALL countries. Within that 40 year reign, the King of Kings would have close ties to ALL rulers in his Imperium. That being said it is crucial that messengers are taken seriously of the King of King brings one to your kingdom (it's how the letter of your ruler's candidacy was given, by the King of Kings messenger). Trade within Imperium Renata is constantly ongoing so the rulers actually may have been to Renata before! (I was thinking about this as I was thinking of my opening post) . This is just more information for you guys to know!

Heh heh
Crucial
:3

Holy fishsticks, I missed a lot!
I'll be catching up and hopefully posting a reply today!
Additionally, some of your responses are ... not-so-easy on the eyes.
Can we use less bright / contrasting colours, and use easier fonts? We're here to write. Not struggle to read. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Holy fishsticks, I missed a lot!
I'll be catching up and hopefully posting a reply today!
Additionally, some of your responses are ... not-so-easy on the eyes.
Can we use less bright / contrasting colours, and use easier fonts? We're here to write. Not struggle to read. :closedeyescryingfrown:
Suresies dearie!

Quick heads up: I will be here and there since finals are approaching and so I will be coming on to check on RPN to say hello and to see what's up. But, replies are scattered,
in character wise. You guys know where to find me if needed! PM or Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back