• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings - Out of Character Chat

Kent Kent deer deer I have completed my best friend dude character : Astor Jeremiah Wolf.

You can see that I was growing tired as the character sheet becomes completely not serious and just gets cheesier and cheesier the farther down you read.

I am sorry for my antics >.>

Kent Kent deer deer I have completed my best friend dude character : Astor Jeremiah Wolf.

You can see that I was growing tired as the character sheet becomes completely not serious and just gets cheesier and cheesier the farther down you read.

I am sorry for my antics >.>
[[whispers: i absolutely love it when people put in their character's personality, especially cheesiness. BRING ON THE CHEESE. good work hun! <3]]

[[whispers: i absolutely love it when people put in their character's personality, especially cheesiness. BRING ON THE CHEESE. good work hun! <3]]
Thank goodness XD haha

I didn't use as much time with writing this one (notably due to me still being on a roll) so please do tell me if you think I need to add to some parts of his cs.

Thank goodness XD haha

I didn't use as much time with writing this one (notably due to me still being on a roll) so please do tell me if you think I need to add to some parts of his cs.
you got me at adorkable and falconry. Kaiser is so damn cute.
approved dearieee!

which reminds me, i need to finish reading your Aleksei.

Ik it's lame to giggle at my jokes but I am still chuckling for put in patience as Safiya's skill to serving Noa ( PixieDust PixieDust )

@Starfish , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , diwa diwa , mxlly mxlly , The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , Ronan Ronan , @lorde , Kent Kent , PixieDust PixieDust , Athens Athens , @Faulkner Williams , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , kalopsia kalopsia , mon dieu. mon dieu. , mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude , revalia revalia , Aukanai Aukanai , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

The time is nearing my fellow candidates and peasants! It's currently 8:00PM and the designated time is 3:00AM , April 20th! You will have 7 hours left until the due time! But, I will be starting my acceptance and declination letter the same day, April 20th, 10:30AM CST! (Low key want to start earlier and I may). So you guys have a grace period of until then to finish those last minute touches and get in those applications for my candidates!

Get hyped lovelies!

*whispers: any tributes want to help keep me awake as I finish this application*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back