• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β™”βŽ―⎯⎯ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑 (𝐚π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐯𝐞)

castorbeans

spirited away on a summer night
Xjz3ZZp.gif
β™” hello! my name is castor/han and i'm looking for long-term rp partners. i am 17 years old and have 6ish years of experience. my favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and historical, and i usually respond with multiple paragraphs.

β™” requirements ; i would like to roleplay with someone who has similar experience, and writes at least two paragraphs per response. additionally, i am very meticulous about grammar and sentence structures. i'd like someone with an advanced style and a good command of the english language (and yes, i do usually capitalize properly).

β™” expectations ; i understand that life happens, and i myself may tend to reply only ever couple of days or so. with that said, i ask that you try to resepond at least once a week. if you are busy or a situation arises, please let me know. i'd also like to plot a bit before we dive into the roleplay so we both know where the story is going. in more complex storylines, i may also ask that you double up (i myself do it often).

β™” current cravings ; urban/modern fantasy setting, lorien legacies reborn

[starters] please don't plagiarize. fair warning, this doc is at least two years old and unedited so it is not my best writing.

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

template by astraea βˆ™ beware hidden scrolling
[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back