• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☾ — blomstrande school of magic. [closed]

— ☾ —
TO EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD
here are some important notes that i have/have not already mentioned in the interest check!
▸ the school is located in stockholm, sweden
▸ a total of six students will be accepted this term (including one of mine) | in other words, 2 female [+1 = mine] & 3 male applications will be accepted.
applications due on the 24th [12:00 am cst]
▸ plot + relationship planning will be done on discord. so, you must have discord.
▸ all rpn rules apply to this role play.
▸ STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. we're in desperate need of first years.
— ☾ —

— ☾ —
here are some important notes that i have/have not already mentioned in the interest check!
▸ a total of six students will be accepted this term (including one of mine) | in other words, 2 female [+1 = mine] & 3 male applications will be accepted.
▸ plot + relationship planning will be done on discord. so, you must have discord.
— ☾ —
Oh, the anticipation is killing me!

— ☾ —
— ☾ —
I could change some things about my character so he can be a first year

— ☾ —
— ☾ —

Oooooooh man. This is super exciting!

sorry if i've been relatively inactive - i've actually been working on a lot regarding this rp. everyday i get new ideas, and everyday i take up a new task! it's been fun, but definitely hectic. idk why i do this to myself, really LMAO

anyways !! here's some sneak peaks that are totally stingy but i just have to get these tiny bits out of my system! some are discord-related, some are rpn-related:

sp1.PNG
sp2.PNG
sp3.PNG
sp4.PNG
sp5.PNG
sp6.PNG

also i may be accepting a bit more applications than originally intended, but that's still in debate. ah, and totally off-topic but important: this rp isn't romance-based this time (shocker), but if you don't know already, i'm a sucker for love stories! since this is such a big thing for me, if you plan on having my character (komal) as your character's love interest, please lemme know! regardless of whether i want my character to end up with someone, i like to know these things in advance to help me plan things out in my mind. much appreciated!!

and lastly, to anyone scrolling through this thread...

APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN!

sorry if i've been relatively inactive - i've actually been working on a lot regarding this rp. everyday i get new ideas, and everyday i take up a new task! it's been fun, but definitely hectic. idk why i do this to myself, really LMAO

anyways !! here's some sneak peaks that are totally stingy but i just have to get these tiny bits out of my system! some are discord-related, some are rpn-related:

also i may be accepting a bit more applications than originally intended, but that's still in debate. ah, and totally off-topic but important: this rp isn't romance-based this time (shocker), but if you don't know already, i'm a sucker for love stories! since this is such a big thing for me, if you plan on having my character (komal) as your character's love interest, please lemme know! regardless of whether i want my character to end up with someone, i like to know these things in advance to help me plan things out in my mind. much appreciated!!

and lastly, to anyone scrolling through this thread...

APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN!

Why you gotta get me hype this late at night?! But for real though. I'm still so into this, it's insane. Everything looks so good!

Just thinking about tomorrow like
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back