• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☾ — blomstrande school of magic. [closed]

Super interested if you're still looking! Thought looking at the CS is so intimidating. Everyone's stuff looks so beautiful! I have literally no idea what I'm doing on that front yet.

my code is iffy dont roast me dsdnndn but my boy is up!! i have that mix of relief/satisfaction u get after posting a oc u worked hard on.

Super interested if you're still looking! Thought looking at the CS is so intimidating. Everyone's stuff looks so beautiful! I have literally no idea what I'm doing on that front yet.
happy to hear you're thinking of joining! and no pressure haha !! ;-) i can definitely recommend free-to-use coding if you need any recs!

my code is iffy dont roast me dsdnndn but my boy is up!! i have that mix of relief/satisfaction u get after posting a oc u worked hard on.
i,,,, love you,,, your coding,,,,, your character,,, , , let me just t a k e a m o m e n t
this binch already accepted ur perfect cs, watch me accept like 20 ppl instead of five i stg everyone's cs's are looking so nice and diverse

also just a quick update: i'm already done sorting out the schedules and faculty members, but certain forms are still in progress! honestly the staff is such a funny bunch, i might end up letting certain people take on those roles if i think they'll be able to bring out life into that staff member! (but this is something for the near future, once i'm done accepting those five [maybe five+? y'all are just so creative with your characters omg] people)

another note: we need more seniors & freshmen - brownie points to those who make 3rd/1st year students!

also, if you can't get a hold of me today, that's because i'm studying cramming for my bio exam! hahahaha ha h a h a

Last edited:
i,,,, love you,,, your coding,,,,, your character,,, , , let me just t a k e a m o m e n t
this binch already accepted ur perfect cs, watch me accept like 20 ppl instead of five i stg everyone's cs's are looking so nice and diverse

STOP THIS IS SUCH A BIG COMPLIMENT IM

Man oh man. This is the first CS I've done in something like two years. I'm nervous, but also super excited! I hope he's alright!

another note: we need more seniors - brownie points to those who make 3rd year students!
suddenly,,, i have such a hankering to make lien a third year instead,, i wonder why that might be >.>
good luck on your bio exam bby!!

n u n c h i n u n c h i i h8 u. your cs looks gorgeous, i'm shooketh, how does everything you touch become beautiful??? right in front of my salad?? get out we're no longer frens >:c

FINALLY DONE WITH STUDYING IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT IM LIVING​

y'all... YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS ARE ALL LOOKING SO NICE AND THE CHARACTERS YOU GUYS ARE BRINGING ARE SO NEW I LOVE THIS THANK U BLESS but now im going to have a v e r y hard time picking the two other male character candidates :'-)

×​

TrailsOfMana TrailsOfMana | BLESS UR CS IT'S LOVELY WOW :'-0 ♡

allure allure | thank u sob & tbh u were gonna get brownie points either way bc can we just talk abt how amazing ur fc is & how we're both finding ones that reflect our cultures wow deep ok thank u bye

allure allure HAHSJWKWO STOP YOURE TOO MUCH nooooo ily stop don't do this to me

AND YOU SHOULD BE ONE TO TALK EXCUSE?????? Coding beautiful, fc beautiful, you beautiful pls,,, >> ok also lien's fc can crush me pls thanks viet pride fufu

peachnim peachnim good luck on your exam!!!!! you'll do awesome wink wonk

Also everyone's bbies are beautiful so far ; ^ ;

Oh my lanta! I've missed so much here. Wasn't getting updates. All the CS are GORGEOUS and such fun characters. In love. Wish we could all be apart of this together.

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to the Blomstrande School of Magic, home to every aspiring witch and wizard in Stockholm, Sweden. This international, upper secondary school welcomes those who have magical abilities, no matter their heritage or previous experience. Our esteemed headmistress, Eira Blomstrande, has had nearly thirty years of experience in helping foster the dreams and talents of young witches and wizards. As she most famously stated, “Mages should be guided, not taught.” To this day, this remains the policy of this academy of magics: nurturing growth rather than conformity.

We are also proud to say that our school has grown to include over thirty facilities, from dorms and study lounges to classrooms on three separate floors. The school is located on an extensive, beautiful country acre, and is constructed with elaborate and exquisite designs. In many of our courses, such as potions and plant identification, the learning is not only comprehensive, but interactive. We see to it that the young mages get a chance to discover and create, always.

COURSEWORK
As for the coursework, our students follow a timetable of eight classes [one lunch break in the middle of the day], four of which will alternate every other day. To illustrate, a child may take potions for first period on Monday, then spells on Tuesday, and potions on Wednesday once more. This alternating schedule is designed as such to allow students to have more time to breathe and complete their weekly assignments.

*Classes for the 2017-18 fall/winter term will begin on 09-24-2017. Class schedules will be available by the first week of school.

LUNCH & UNIFORM
Regarding lunches, the academy’s “bistro & bakery” not only features an indoor cafe (x), but includes snack vendors and quaint seating, as well. We understand that our older students need to juggle workloads, extracurriculars, and due dates, so our menu provides a variety of healthy options to stimulate the brain.

Concerning uniform policy, this school of magic is more lax on its policy in coherence with Swedish values. The academy does have a uniform: a blazer, cardigan, or vest, paired with a white button-down, skirt/trousers, socks, oxfords, and a tie (see here for women’s uniform & here for men’s; pointed hats & robes worn for special occasions only). However, uniforms can be tailored and paired with different items according to your tastes. Colors depend on the grade level; first years [16-17] wear emerald and gold, second years [17-18] sport royal blue and gold, and third years [18-19] don maroon and gold.

ADMISSION PROCESS
To attend this secondary school, the prospective student will fill out an application and compete for entrance based upon his/her primary school grades. Acceptance rates are fairly high, as the academy does not discriminate between those of full-magical heritage and new witches/wizards.

*Only five students (two female, three male) will be accepted this term. The terms are as follows: fall/winter [sept-jan], and summer/spring [feb-june]. With each term, classes will change and new students will join. Any students who leave the academy will be replaced by a transfer student (meaning, applications will be re-opened).

NOTES

• Not first come-first serve.
    • Starts on the 25th (Monday). I'm going by CST, so applications will be due at 12:00 AM on Sunday (09/24/2017).
    • Loosely based on the Netflix adaptation of "The Worst Witch". Meaning, the setup and tone of the role play will follow the show (lighthearted and comedic). However, this school will be a high school and plot/characters will not follow the series.
    • This RP is set up so that each character will have their time to shine. We’ll have six different stories going on at once, but with each “chapter/episode”, a different character will be focused upon.
    • Plot will be discussed on discord. (I will send out the link when I've chosen the applicants.)
    • I expect 2+ paragraphs for replies (it doesn't have to be too detailed, but put in effort), and consistency. Please don't join if you think you will be too busy to reply at least once a week!
    • I will let people double up if I see that the person is consistent in replying or will bring variety to the role play. (Bring on those flawed characters!)
LINKS

Will be added shortly.
FALL/WINTER INFORMATION
APPLICATIONS (CS)
CLASSROOMS (IC)
STUDENT LOUNGE (OOC)
So, I only use mobile so I cannot access the links (to even read this I have to click reply and break it down without code). Could you please place the links in the comments for me?

So, I only use mobile so I cannot access the links (to even read this I have to click reply and break it down without code). Could you please place the links in the comments for me?
no problem! here you go (only one has been added so far):
FALL/WINTER INFORMATION
APPLICATIONS (CS)
CLASSROOMS (IC)
STUDENT LOUNGE (OOC) [this will be on discord]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back