• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings โ˜ฝ โ˜… // ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“'๐“ˆ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’พ๐“‰ // โ˜… โ˜พ

How often do you prefer to post for an RP?

• At least every other week

• At least once a week

• At least five times a week

• At least once every other day

• At least once a day

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThePastelWitch

"There is no magic when one no longer believes."
[class=media]width: 100px; height: auto; opacity: 0.5;[/class][class=tag]border-bottom: 6px #f0dcfc solid; line-height: 4px; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #111; display: inline-block;[/class]
The Pastel Witch's
interest check
[div class=tag]โ™ก Helpful Links โ™ก

[div class=tag]โ™ก Need-to-Knotes โ™ก

• I'm awkward when meeting people at first, especially in a 1x1 setting. Please be patient and understanding with me and I'll do the same with you.
  • Doubling up is perfectly fine with me. I can main two characters and sprinkle in some NPCs occasionally, but two is my max.
  • I can play either male or female characters, though chances are I'll double one of each if my first main role is a guy. (Dunno why. Maybe it's a habit now)
  • I work two jobs, have an active social life (boyfriend, friends, cosplaying at conventions, Dungeons and Dragons, etc.), and also have other hobbies that I need for my mental health. In other words, I can't post constantly all of the time. If you wish to enter an RP with me, please be aware of this.
  • I'm very big on aesthetic stuff (if that wasn't obvious). So it may take me time to find pictures, edit pictures, code, find voices/music, etc. And post layouts may change up from time to time just because I get bored of the same layout (and I'm trying to learn little by little on my own). You don't have to have a fancy layout or anything, but if you want me to make/edit one for you, just let me know and I can do my best.

[class=tabs] margin-top: -47px; line-height: 1; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: auto; text-align: center; min-width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] background-color: #fff0ff; color: black; box-sizing: border-box; border: 1px solid black; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30%; font-family: 'Lato'; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/rm4YClT.png), auto !important; transition: 0.15s;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} greetings) (show tabsContentVee) if (eq ${currentTab} thesearch) (show tabsContentFinally) if (eq ${currentTab} ambiance) (show tabsContentDoes) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style=" margin: auto;"]greetings[/div][div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]thesearch[/div][div class=tab style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: auto; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto;"]ambiance[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentVee" ]
zHFt2yM.png

[div class=tag]โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”

Welcome to my roleplay search/interest check thread. Currently, I'm only looking for 1x1's (but if others are welcome to work with schedules and be patient for everyone, then we can discuss a small group).

Please check out my helpful links because they detail a lot of things about me as an RPer, including what fandoms I'm in (and willing/not willing to RP), what genres I'm also into, etc. (I'll also list the ones I'm currently more inclined to play in the next tab)

I consider myself to be a pretty literate roleplayer, meaning I aim to write out as much detail as possible. (For both practice as a writer and also to give my partner{s} enough to work with response wise)

Also, I apologize, but I only wish to RP on the forums. PM feels too clunky for me and moving anything off site feels like a clear way to easily disrespect the rules and be out of the moderators' jurisdiction.

I hope we can get along and make plenty of worlds and plots together!

UwvqC2K.png
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentFinally" style="display: none;"]
DryioF4.png

[div class=tag]โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”

[div class=tag]โ™ก ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

โ˜… Dark โ˜… Morbid โ˜… Romance โ˜… High Fantasy โ˜… Moderate Fantasy โ˜… Low Fantasy
โ˜… Stardom/Celebrity โ˜… Modern โ˜… University Life โ˜… Witchcraft โ˜… Supernatural
โ˜… Epic Adventure โ˜… Combat Moderate โ˜… Thriller โ˜… Mystery โ˜… Horror​

[div class=tag]โ™ก ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น ๐“ญ๐”‚๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ โ™ก

โ˜… Slow Build Romance โ˜… Rival to Romance โ˜… Protector/Protectee Romance
โ˜… Instructor/Student Romance โ˜… Long Lost Loves โ˜… Childhood Friends โ˜… MxF
โ˜… FxF โ˜… MxM sparingly โ˜… Poly Romance
Side note: These don't have to have happy endings. I just like the additional character
drama/motivation. Makes it more fun. And tragedy is also fun to write at times.

[div class=tag]โ™ก ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ผ โ™ก

Disclaimer: I would prefer AU's based on the worlds, not necessarily the canon characters
โ˜… ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
โ™› Avatar the Last Airbender
โ™› Boku No Hero/My Hero Academia
โ™› Fate/Stay Night
โ™› Pokemon (1st/2nd gen)
โ™› Sailor Moon
โ™› Studio Ghibli (anything)
โ™› Sword Art Online​

โ˜… ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ / ๐’ฏ๐’ฑ
โ™› Coraline
โ™› Disney (mostly anything)
โ™› Game of Thrones
โ™› Greek Mythology
โ™› Harry Potter
โ™› The Labyrinth (David Bowie)
โ™› The Lord of the Rings
โ™› Once Upon a Time
โ™› Stardust
โ™› The Umbrella Academy​

โ˜… ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐‘œ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
โ™› Danganronpa
โ™› Dragon Age
โ™› Fable
โ™› Final Fantasy VII
โ™› Final Fantasy VIII
โ™› Final Fantasy X/X-2
โ™› Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2/Lightning Returns
โ™› Final Fantasy XV
โ™› Fire Emblem: Awakening
โ™› Fire Emblem: Fates
โ™› Fire Emblem: Three Houses
โ™› Kingdom Hearts
โ™› Mass Effect
โ™› Monster Prom
โ™› Persona 5
โ™› The Witcher​

[div class=tag]โ™ก ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป โ™ก[/div]
โ˜… Worldbuilding โ˜… Character Development โ˜… Complex, multifaceted characters
โ˜… Some plotting/some surprise โ˜… Dice combat or mature discussions on combat
โ˜… Novella/lengthy posts (seeing as I can't post super frequently, so we might as
well make them worth the wait)​

UwvqC2K.png
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDoes" style="display: none;"]
ZhjrklO.png

Right click videos to loop
4OokVfz.png
[div class=tag]โ™ก ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

• [div class=media]
  • ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž
  • [div class=media]
  • ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“๐‘’
  • [div class=media][/div] ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
[div class=tag]โ™ก ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ผ โ™ก[/div]
  • [div class=media][/div] ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ
  • [div class=media][/div] ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐“…๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’
  • [div class=media][/div] ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
original code by crucially

Last edited:
[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/162cc3dfa5cef6c882aba5453445f0fb/tumblr_mx3y1yYFad1qcm0eto1_400.png'); cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/1WPCael.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]border: 2px solid #ffe6e7; position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-top: 9px; padding-right: 9px; padding-left: 9px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #cccef0 #ffffff; background-color: #cccef0; font-size: 15px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #f2ebff solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #cccef0;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #000; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]What up, ma dudes? Just letting you all know that I started on that character directory I had crossed out earlier. Feel free to start perusing through those. I am still creating/converting characters over though. So check back often. lol
[div class=border][div class=charname]That's what I said[/div] [div class=charinfo]And I'm sticking to it โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…[/div][/div]
GNqo2tC.jpg
MkuRPvX.jpg
HCb8WND.jpg
[/div] [/div]

[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/162cc3dfa5cef6c882aba5453445f0fb/tumblr_mx3y1yYFad1qcm0eto1_400.png'); cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/1WPCael.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]border: 2px solid #ffe6e7; position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-top: 9px; padding-right: 9px; padding-left: 9px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #cccef0 #ffffff; background-color: #cccef0; font-size: 15px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #f2ebff solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #cccef0;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #000; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class] [class=media]width: 200px; height: auto; text-align: center;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox] -------------------------------------- [div class=media]
โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… B U M P โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…
[/div] [div class=border][div class=charname]That's what I said[/div] [div class=charinfo]And I'm sticking to it โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜…[/div][/div]
GNqo2tC.jpg
MkuRPvX.jpg
HCb8WND.jpg
[/div] [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back