• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☰★ GIRL GANG GANG

are there any roles catching your eye owo (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• the cutiepie

• the boy magnet

• the go-getter

• the artist

• nah b

Results are only viewable after voting.

allure

angel eyes ♡

☰★ GIRL GANG GANG

I see roleplays that involve groups of boys all the time within my circle: male idol group roleplays, all boys' school roleplays, group-of-boys-who-are-friends roleplays. I thought, Why do I never see these rps but with girls instead? – and thus this idea was born. The characters in this roleplay will tackle some of the problematic stereotypes and expectations set for girls and young women, notions that are unfortunately common in modern society and young adult books, while also dealing with other personal struggles. The roleplay will center around the girls supporting each other, learning to love themselves, and getting back at the people who hurt them~♡
At Gamjeong High, it's mandatory for students to be in a club. Full stop. A student can't graduate without at least two club credits, usually one from their second year and one from their third, to prove that they have "fostered healthy interests and are able to work well with their peers" (the first years get off easy - they can take a career prep class instead). The spots in certain clubs fill up quickly, but failure to sign up for any by the deadline can result in serious consequences.

Enter five girls rushing to register for a club on the day of the deadline. All of them sign onto the one relatively empty club left: the cooking club. That's how it turns out that five of the six members of the cooking club at Gamjeong High can't cook, with only one girl having joined willingly. However, they soon find that the club has more to offer than just a collection of dusty recipe books; the club room contains a kitchenette, sofa, dining table, and plenty of leg room. It's the perfect place for the girls to hang out during weekly club meetings and after school, which is exactly what they start doing.

(These characters are not meant to be and should not be perfect. They all have flaws, even if those flaws are not explicitly addressed in the brief role description.)

THE BEAUTY ( allure allure ) - She's never been interested in dating - never - which shouldn't be such a big issue for a girl her age... but since she's objectively gorgeous, the Beauty has to deal with constant whining about how "it's such a waste." She wants to be taken seriously and be valued for deeper qualities than her looks. As such, she's become more aggressive to romantic or sexual advances than most people and won't hesitate to stand up for herself and her friends.

THE ATHLETE ( n u n c h i n u n c h i ) - The captain of and, of course, one of the best players on their school's volleyball team, the Athlete is definitely not someone you want to mess with. She's not a brute, but she's a tough, dedicated leader who could probably break you in half. So treat her with respect, yeah? She's on par with many of the male athletes at school but is still often underestimated and undermined in spite the hard work that she puts into training.

THE CUTIEPIE - The Cutiepie is small and precious, with adorable mannerisms to boot. Her smile can melt the hearts of the strictest teachers, a fact she knows well and often takes advantage of. People go out of their way to help her, whether that be getting her something she didn't ask for, giving her the homework answers she didn't ask for, or walking her somewhere without her request. In fact, the Cutiepie rarely asks for the attention she receives, and she just as rarely rejects it. She's actually quite capable on her own as one of the top students in her class. She has a flair for disregarding rules and also happens to be a talented cook.

THE BOY MAGNET - She's gone through not one, not two, but six boyfriends in her time at Gamjeong High. However you want to sugarcoat it, the Boy Magnet has been labeled a slut, plain and simple. Maybe she's not the best at handling relationships but neither are the boys she dates, which is why she breaks up with them to begin with. The Boy Magnet is on a mission to find the exact right partner for herself, the perfect fit - is it her fault that no one has met her standards so far?... Maybe.

THE GO-GETTER - The best grades, the best job prospects, the best university, the best friends – the Go-Getter knows what she wants, and she thinks she knows just how to get it. She goes after her goals without much consideration for whose toes she steps on and who she bosses around, leaving many other students to whisper about how she's a total bitch behind her back. After all, the Go-Getter is clearly confident in herself and almost too independent. Her peers assume that calling her a bitch to her face probably wouldn't hurt much.

THE ARTIST - Sometimes daydreamy and other times manic, the Artist is a talented, lively individual with a love for the beautiful things in life and enjoying herself as much as she can. Her skill in [art form] has earned her the admiration of many of her peers. She's popular, fashionable, and she's got a hot boyfriend. The reality is that she suffers from anxiety and depression, but very few people even suspect this; after all, she has everything a girl could want, right?
coded by allure

Last edited:
☰★ GGG will be taking place in the hosted project Se♡ulmates. If you're not a member yet, then please join if you're interested in participating in this RP~! As always, this RP will not be first come first serve. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ♡

Last edited:
(人◕ω◕) hello, yes, what a quality idea. i'm interested in the boy magnet

interested but idk if I'll be inspired enough
thanks, but the rp is closed at the moment and has already begun. there is a chance that a spot will open up in the near future - if that happens, i’ll post an update in this thread again ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back